BO-beau kitchen + roof tap
144 Pine Avenue
Long Beach, CA 90802Neighborhood:
Contemporary French / AmericanPrice: $30 and under
BO-beau kitchen + roof tap
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cohnrestaurants.com/bobeaukitchenrooftap
- Phone: 5629830056x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm with roof tap (top) opening at 2pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French / American, Comfort Food, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Katherine Humphus
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from BO-beau kitchen + roof tap
BO-beau kitchen + roof tap is located in downtown Long Beach just blocks from the Convention Center. BO-beau offers Sophisticated Comfort Food with Global Inspirations. We have 46 beers on tap, a worldly wine list and a full bar with eclectic cocktails. Reservations are for the main dining room only. The roof tap (top) is always open seating for your convenience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
BO-beau kitchen + roof tap reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (14)vibrant bar scene (11)special occasion (10)neighborhood gem (10)good for groups (9)hot spot (9)late-night find (7)great for outdoor dining (6)romantic (5)notable wine list (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Fun birthday dinner with friendsmbayogiDined on 9/15/2014I came here for my birthday this year with a group of friends. I only made a reservation for 4 but 3 extra showed up. The maitre'd made a annoyed face then put us in a booth meant for 5 and we squeezed in the extra 2 easily. There were multiple large tables available in the center area. We offered a ton of fold and it was all delicious. The lobster Mac and cheese was a bit strange so wouldn't order that again, but the squash blossoms, mussels and fries were really good. My friends had the escargot, filet mignon burger, and salmon tartare. They were nice enough to give me the wine that came with the burger and I had a glass of prosecco as well. The waiter brought out a plate of ice cream with cookie crumb and sang Happy birthday to me!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4yourdiningpleasureDined on 9/12/2014What a great new addition to Long Beach, specifically the vibrant Pine Avenue restaurant and entertainment zone. My ratings indicate my experience; great ambiance, service, and since this was my first visit, I'm reluctant to make a strong comment on the food. My daughter's dinner, our first courses were terrific. My Croque Madame was not up to my standards but my standards originated in France on a ski trip. The roof tap is totally outstanding décor. This restaurant has legs for longevity. Good Job, folks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstaning food and drinkPhyl1VIPDined on 9/12/2014We went to Bo-beau to celebrate my niece's birthday and it was spectacular! The food was A plus as was the service. It was well worth the cost and we'd go back again.Special Features:
- GREAT Spot in LBCBirdDogVIPDined on 9/7/2014This is a must if you're in the LBC area!!! Everything was AWESOME!Special Features:
- Love this Place!MikeyLikesItDined on 8/28/2014This is the second time I have been to Bo Beau and I will be back very soon! The building and decor is beautiful, the food is delicious and the libations are fantastic! They really hit a home run with this place. My first time I was worried it would get loud but it was fine. We were there until about 9:00pm both nights and there wasnt too much noise to still have concersation and not have to raise your voice. Staff is all friendly. The food.....amazing brussel sprouts, the Moules & Frittes are delish....everything I have had there is just really tastey! Definitely recommend this place for a date, celebration or just to hang out with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We'll Be Back!JoanieandChachieDined on 8/28/2014We we're immediately impressed by the fabulous decor and were blown away by the outstanding food which was artfully presented and complimented by tasty drinks and wines that pair perfectly. The Crispy Brussel Sprouts and Tempura Squash Blossom appetizers were great starters. We'll be back to Bo-beau every time we're back in Long Beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We'll be back!MarciDined on 8/24/2014We've dined many times at the Bo beau in Ocean Beach (San Diego), and this one in Long Beach didn't disappoint. Chef Kat is at this location now according to our server. It was a fun celebration dinner and we were able to hear each other and enjoy our long evening. Service was great. We had a party of 8 near the fireplace. Lovely, memorable, special. thanks Bo Beau!Special Features:
- jojomaniDined on 8/23/2014Great experience! Celebrated our wedding anniversary at BO. Staff was incredible and the manager Matthew was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lived up to hype by my daughterRCNeedhamVIPDined on 8/21/2014This is the best place on Pine! First time and food, service and value was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurantLLuvDined on 8/15/2014Overall a Great and up and coming Restaurant. Food, ambience and service were all excellent. Will definitely go back especially for special occasionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the BO-beau kitchen + roof tap reviews archive.