Bluefin Fusion Japanese Restaurant
4305 La Jolla Village Drive
San Diego, CA 92122Neighborhood:
La Jolla / Golden Triangle
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Bluefin Fusion Japanese Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bluefinfusion.com/
- Phone: (858) 677-0558
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Sunday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: For all catering inquiries, please contact the Catering Manager at 858-395-8873. We do offsite deliveries to your business for a fast and easy dining experience without having to use your lunch break time.
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private backroom that may be reserved to accommodate any occasion ranging from small intimate wedding rehearsals, to a large business presentation, and even casual mixers. Our backroom has the capacity to accommodate as many as 40 people for private dining and 60 if hosting a mixer. For further questions, please contact our marketing manager.
- Private Party Contact: Daniel 8583958873
- Entertainment: We have a special late night happy hour on Fridays and Saturdays from 10:00PM to 11:30PM. Late night happy hour begins at 9:00PM on Thursday with a live DJ spinning your favorite songs.
- Cross Street: Genesse
- Public Transit: Multiple public transportation stops located within and around UTC are available walking distance from the restaurant.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: It is recommended to come early to ensure adequate time to find parking prior to your reservation, especially during our peak hours of business between 5:00PM to 7:00PM.
A word from Bluefin Fusion Japanese Restaurant
Welcome to Bluefin Fusion Japanese Restaurant, where great food, friendly service and atmosphere is always paramount. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are committed to ensuring a memorable experience. We feature only fresh ingredients to ensure the highest quality that cannot be beat. Join us at Bluefin Fusion Japanese Restaurant, one of the finest new restaurants in the prestigious city of La Jolla.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bluefin Fusion Japanese Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)great for lunch (4)good for groups (4)fit for foodies (2)hot spot (2)late-night find (1)great for outdoor dining (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Sadly, appetizers are comingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/19/2013Sadly, appetizers are coming AFTER entrées... but overall very good !Special Features:
- Great rolls and the birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/11/2013Great rolls and the birthday cake they provided was excellent. Enjoyed by all.Special Features:
- While the food was fine, theSDFoodieVIPDined on 3/23/2013While the food was fine, the service was terrible. This was surprising because I've had fine service in the past when I went there for lunch. The waitress who took our order never came back after dropping off our food. She also forgot to bring the gyozas that I ordered. The bus boy had to refill our drinks. Hopefully my experience was an aberration.
- Went early. They have happySusieVIPDined on 3/23/2013Went early. They have happy hour every day between 4 and 6. Great selection of rolls. They only give you 1/2 of each, but it was a great way to get to try them...we got all 3 that were on special and loved them all. Best edename we ever had too! We would go back again.