1700 7th Avenue #100
Seattle, WA 98101Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://blueacreseafood.com/
- Phone: (206) 659-0737
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pml; Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Kevin Davis
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Blueacre Seafood
Centrally located in downtown Seattle, Blueacre is the quintessential American seafood restaurant drawing upon the vast array of wild seafood available from the United States coastal waters as well as carefully chosen sustainably-farmed freshwater species, oysters, clams and mussels. Blueacre Seafood will feature a full-service oyster bar and in addition to all things aquatic, farm-fresh meat, game, poultry, vegetables and artisanal cheeses. Brushed nickel accents, rich wood panels and warm leather booths reflect Blueacre's American seafood heritage. Classic handmade cocktails are shaken in a comfortable bar, well stocked with American spirits, craft beers on tap and an all-American wine list. Blueacre is Seattle's downtown seafood destination.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Blueacre Seafood - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Blueacre Seafood reviews from OpenTable diners
168 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (99)good for groups (77)special occasion (67)great for lunch (55)neighborhood gem (37)notable wine list (36)hot spot (27)vibrant bar scene (27)romantic (26)great for brunch (25)kid-friendly (15)late-night find (5)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Dependably deliciousHSSEATTLEVIPDined on 11/21/2014We eat at Blueacre frequently for the delicious food, frequent menu updates, and great care they put into tailoring food to a variety of food restrictions. From my seven year old to my foodie team at work, everyone looks forward to Blueacre.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- During busy times, service below expectationsahimahitunaDined on 11/19/2014I was here to review Blueacre for our company. I would not recommend it for lunch during peak business hours. The wait for food was too long, not sure if the restaurant was adequately staffed. Our entire lunch break came to 95 minutes as a result.Special Features:
- Always wonderfulMattCVIPDined on 11/18/2014Not only is Blueacre great in its seafood, it's basic fried chicken ranks supreme. Had to take an order to go. The seafood cioppino was fantastic. Asked for more pasta inside in lieu of french bread. Enjoyed its Maryland crab cake and clam pulgatory as appetizersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always delicious!HSSEATTLEVIPDined on 11/18/2014This time, I tried the pickled sockey, rockfish on a bed of the most amazing and perfect mashed potatoes, and pumpkin cupcake. Just excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb food; great service; timing could improvegoldenVIPDined on 11/18/2014Appetizer: mussels in amazingly delicious broth -- the taste was remarkable! Entree: center cut of salmon flavored nicely, only slightly overcooked, but excessively sweet sauce covering plate nearly ruined it. Friendly service. Unfortunately, entree arrived well before finished with appetizer. Expensive for lunch, but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seattle SeafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/16/2014Blueacre is a beautiful restaurant in Downtown Seattle. There is a house oyster bar where fresh oysters are brought in daily and shucked to order. I recommend sitting at the oyster bar with Jack, the oyster chef expert, when you visit. He will happily answer any questions about the large variety of local oysters on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Uneven performancejdeeVIPDined on 11/16/2014Over several visits the dining experience has been uneven. Fish is always good quality, but sometimes dishes seem absent-mindedly put together and rather less than they might have been.
- BlueacreflutetooterVIPDined on 11/13/2014Menu diverse but much more expensive that we expected, so we got oysters and soup. Oysters were adequate. Razorback clam chowder was very flavorful, but there were, like 6 pieces of clam in it. All potatoes. Limited draft beer selection.Special Features:
- Excellent seafood downtownRWATLVIPDined on 11/13/2014A modern setting and excellent seafood option for downtown Seattle. Service was a little slow despite having a team. Once the filled up we had to flag them down. Food was worth the slower service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Menu and nice servicOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/12/2014Dine around seattle was the reason for this visit. It won't be the last. A bit noisy, but food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummymarlaVIPDined on 11/12/2014Food was exceptional, service sensational. We did the dine around for lunch. This is one of the few restaurants that really takes pride and doesn't skimp offering a really nice selection for the dine around lunch deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flawless, as usualfoodie90210VIPDined on 11/12/2014It was a very busy lunch session - the promotion of 3 courses for $15 was on. Despite the crowds and what looked like a special event, our service was flawless, and the food outstanding. I highly recommend Blueacre, especially for impressing your guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not just for happy hourToastDined on 11/11/2014I used to come here for happy hour when I worked nearby. HH here is 'the bomb'. But then we came here for dinner to celebrate Veteran's Day. Nice food [and I am an accomplished cook so am a tough customer], excellent service and wine To Go. Oh and validated parking in downtown Seattle. Unheard of! Good for fancy dinner or casual happy hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Norske42Dined on 11/11/2014Went here with out of town business guest and the food was amazing as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loulay is always excellent.DaveVIPDined on 11/11/2014Took a business friend from North Carolina and both of us had a great meal and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/9/2014The appetizers and dessert were amazing, especially so this time! We've eaten here many times, always happy. We loved the way the rice with veggies was prepared, sweet and spicy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dine Around Seattle sunday lunchSundayLunchDined on 11/9/2014Having experienced one Dine Around Seattle lunch at Cutters Crabhouse, I was expecting smaller portions, but portions were very generous at Blueacre. And tasty too. No complaints about service either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservation later in the day...BradDined on 11/8/2014... But the place was still rockin! Excellent, personal service, and innovative, tasty food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hilda KalishhikalDined on 11/6/2014Everything about the lunch a friend and I ordered was perfect! I loved my picled salmon appetizer on potato pancake, unique! The cod stuffed with succulent crab we both enjoyed was so delicious, my friend ordered another lunch to take back to her husband--it was so good! And the chocolate pecan pie was a real treat. Service was super, as well. Altogether an excellent experience, memorable. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotKatRHDined on 11/4/2014The server seemed very happy to be there and gave us warm, wonderful server. The hostess was excellent and the food exceptional. Definitely worth a try for Dine Around Seattle. One of the best I've tried so far. I would love to try the box lunches sometime. Booth was spacious and the restaurant is beautiful. No complaints here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/4/2014Their seafood is so delicious and also good price too.Special Features:
- Excellent Service and MealShellyDined on 11/4/2014Celebrated a family birthday with a Dine Around Seattle lunch. The food was outstanding and everyone was very pleased with what they got. The portions were generous. The service was attentive and they even had a candle in the birthday girl's dessert.Special Features:
- Oysters!NasijarviVIPDined on 11/2/2014They have a great selection of oysters (10 different kinds, all delicious, on the night we were there).I would recommend this to a friend.
- WinslowDined on 11/1/2014Really wonderful food and service. They specialize in fish, and have terrific choices-all fresh. Really interesting menu. And don't be surprised if the chef comes by the table to ask how your meal was-great personal touch.Special Features:
- A gemPapaDined on 11/1/2014This is a restaurant that is consistently good. We have never had an "off" night. They offer seasonal menus with outstanding choices that always include fresh seafood.Special Features:
- Tater TotsmilkmanVIPDined on 10/27/2014Came in for happy hour but got there 20 minuets early. They seated me in dinning room even though I told them why I was there and brought some nice bread and allowed me to wait until it started. They promptly came by when it started and made some suggestions and took my order. I came in wanting some oysters and a nice draft but also ordered the crab and shrimp tater tots. What a nice surprise when they showed up right away, hot with a nice crunchy outside. They were served with a nice tiger sauce with a sweet pepper salad on top. I then moved onto the oysters and was able to that day choose a variety of four different kinds. All very fresh that came with three dipping sauces. Will make this a must on our next trip here.Special Features:
- A pre-theater dining gemRickDined on 10/26/2014We had a 5:30 reservation before a 7 pm show two blocks away. We told the receptionist and also our server and everything came quickly, leaving us plenty of time to consume some not at all fast but delicious food (whole Idaho brook trout, for instance) at our leisure without feeling rushed, plus cappuccino at the end. Just an all in all good experience.Special Features:
- Loving itJackcoVIPDined on 10/26/2014The blackened Mahi was awesome, The pineapple relish was perfectly balancedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luvtoeatVIPDined on 10/25/2014We all enjoyed their 3 course dinners. The food was excellent. It was Saturday evening and the restaurant was full, so the service was slow.Special Features:
- Blue acreMikkiDined on 10/25/2014Great meal! Fish was fresh and beautifully seasoned! Menu changes to reflect the season and what is fresh. We were seated in a quiet spot that seemed like it might be used for private parties...away from the crowd but our water was still very attentive. Highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely grand!OdfgwtfVIPDined on 10/23/2014This place is great, fresh seafood, great service. One of the finest chefs in town! Give this a try!
- Great for pre-theater dinnermiacrazypantsDined on 10/23/2014Brought my parents and 9 year-old niece to dinner before taking them to see Beauty & The Beast. My parents are not picky, but don't dine out as often as I do (they live in the suburbs vs. the city). The menu was fresh and creative, showcasing NW flavors and offering a great variety without being intimidating or overwhelming. Our server was incredibly gracious and accommodating, as was every staff member we encountered. Great start to a special evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding seafood and servicePilatesaddictVIPDined on 10/21/2014Prompt, attentive service coupled with fabulous seafood. The Autumn Menu three-course dinner was a bargain for the quality delivered.Special Features:
- BusinessDinerDined on 10/20/2014BlueAcre is always consistent for excellent food and friendly service. We try to grab a lunch at least once a month and can be in and out during the business lunch time frame.Special Features:
- Excellent for Biz Dinner & SeafoodMoboDined on 10/13/2014Took some clients for local seafood and was not disappointed. Terrific staff. Friendly and professional. Excellent menu and the blackened Cod was unique and tasty.Special Features:
- Seafood delightNosgudfudDined on 10/13/2014Oyster selection is clean and crisp, but always go for Maryland sources. Fish part of fish and chips is outstanding...batter is slightly spicy and holds strong throughout dinner without being too much. Chips, however are too much...and just typical small French fries. A bed of fries to soak up extra oil from the fish is not a bad idea, but a bit of a waste. Just a few large steak fries on the side would be better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I hope you eat seafood...ccinkcVIPDined on 10/11/2014Granted this place has seafood in the title, but there were only 1 or 2 non seafood options on the menu, which I felt to be a little troublesome since I don't eat seafood. My mom picked this place on our Mother/Daughter trip, and who am I to deny her seafood cravings. The fried chicken I had was pretty tasty and juicy, but I would've liked to have had a few more non seafood choices.
- so so food with limited options2seafoodloversDined on 10/11/2014If you value your time & taste this not the spot. By 8p, many of the items are out due to limited supplies. We ordered salmon & lobster, it took almost an hour before it arrived. Missed our show waiting for food. Nothing from the server or restaurant to make up for lateness or limited food items.
- Very solid seafoodNJnativeDined on 10/11/2014Good restaurant with an interesting batch of menu selections. the seafood tater tots were great. Salmon on julienne potatoes was very good, but the flavor is bit unexpected. Sole was good, not fantastic.
- Great Seafood, Cool PlaceLoveFOODVIPDined on 10/11/2014This is a wonderful seafood place with great service and a warm vibrant atmosphere. We came as tourists and were so glad we did not succumb to the obvious seafood places catering to tourists at the waterfront. Our group of 4 had different dishes, all fabulous. Our server was on top of everything. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.