1700 7th Avenue #100
Seattle, WA 98101Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://blueacreseafood.com/
- Phone: 2066590737
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pml; Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Kevin Davis
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Blueacre Seafood
Centrally located in downtown Seattle, Blueacre is the quintessential American seafood restaurant drawing upon the vast array of wild seafood available from the United States coastal waters as well as carefully chosen sustainably-farmed freshwater species, oysters, clams and mussels. Blueacre Seafood will feature a full-service oyster bar and in addition to all things aquatic, farm-fresh meat, game, poultry, vegetables and artisanal cheeses. Brushed nickel accents, rich wood panels and warm leather booths reflect Blueacre's American seafood heritage. Classic handmade cocktails are shaken in a comfortable bar, well stocked with American spirits, craft beers on tap and an all-American wine list. Blueacre is Seattle's downtown seafood destination.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Blueacre Seafood reviews from OpenTable diners
134 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (71)good for groups (52)special occasion (46)great for lunch (35)neighborhood gem (34)notable wine list (25)hot spot (22)romantic (18)vibrant bar scene (18)great for brunch (16)kid-friendly (11)great for outdoor dining (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Excellent for Biz Dinner & SeafoodMoboDined on 10/13/2014Took some clients for local seafood and was not disappointed. Terrific staff. Friendly and professional. Excellent menu and the blackened Cod was unique and tasty.Special Features:
- Seafood delightNosgudfudDined on 10/13/2014Oyster selection is clean and crisp, but always go for Maryland sources. Fish part of fish and chips is outstanding...batter is slightly spicy and holds strong throughout dinner without being too much. Chips, however are too much...and just typical small French fries. A bed of fries to soak up extra oil from the fish is not a bad idea, but a bit of a waste. Just a few large steak fries on the side would be better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I hope you eat seafood...ccinkcVIPDined on 10/11/2014Granted this place has seafood in the title, but there were only 1 or 2 non seafood options on the menu, which I felt to be a little troublesome since I don't eat seafood. My mom picked this place on our Mother/Daughter trip, and who am I to deny her seafood cravings. The fried chicken I had was pretty tasty and juicy, but I would've liked to have had a few more non seafood choices.
- so so food with limited options2seafoodloversDined on 10/11/2014If you value your time & taste this not the spot. By 8p, many of the items are out due to limited supplies. We ordered salmon & lobster, it took almost an hour before it arrived. Missed our show waiting for food. Nothing from the server or restaurant to make up for lateness or limited food items.
- Very solid seafoodNJnativeDined on 10/11/2014Good restaurant with an interesting batch of menu selections. the seafood tater tots were great. Salmon on julienne potatoes was very good, but the flavor is bit unexpected. Sole was good, not fantastic.
- Great Seafood, Cool PlaceLoveFOODVIPDined on 10/11/2014This is a wonderful seafood place with great service and a warm vibrant atmosphere. We came as tourists and were so glad we did not succumb to the obvious seafood places catering to tourists at the waterfront. Our group of 4 had different dishes, all fabulous. Our server was on top of everything. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hit and missDisappointedDined on 10/11/2014Great appetizer crab tots, lousy rest of the meal. We had two servers and still had poor service. We do not recommend this restaurant.
- Convenient for good busines lunchceceDined on 10/6/2014Hopping with activity over the lunch hour. Food is pretty good, not great. No carpet or dividers to dampen the sound, so it is pretty loud. If you don't want to shout, ask for a booth.Special Features:
- Sustainably Delicious.SustainablyDeliciousDined on 10/5/2014We had an extraordinary dining experience here. The chef is passionate about sustainable aquaculture and farming. Everything was locally and sustainably sourced and delicious beyond description. The bar is exceptional as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great experienceKBBahamaVIPDined on 9/27/2014We love Blueacre! Celebrated my wife's birthday Saturday by ordering the steak and lobster weekend special and truly enjoyed the meal,oysters on the half shell appetizer and cream-cycle cheesecake desert. I hope she has another birthday really soon!Special Features:
- Excellent food, great parking.marioVIPDined on 9/26/2014Took my boss and two other people; they really were impressed. They come from Shoreline and rarelyget into the city at night, because they are elderly and have mobility issues, but with the convenient parking it was easy. Service very good, food excellent, vibrant. Good location for locals and to watch the young and mid age enjoy themselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dalaDined on 9/25/2014Have had dinner and lunch here. Overall experience is rated very good. Lunch menu a little expensive but food and service were comparable. Always enjoy the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just about perfectEdCLEDined on 9/20/2014I had the spicey ciipinno which had an amazing broth. My wife had a perfectly cooked piece of salmon. The crab & shrimpntots were fun and delicious. The only hiccup were some forgotten oysters and the eventually made it. That's the only reason Blueacre didn't get 5's across the board.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy restaurantquietpleaseDined on 9/18/2014The food here is vey good. The service was just acceptable and the noise level was kind of like the CLINK after the Hawks score a touchdownSpecial Features:
- Very disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014My wife and I were in Seattle for the first time. We were recommended to Blueacre by our concierge and also read reviews on OpenTable. We were excited to have great seafood in Seattle. We were very disappointed. The crab cakes were the highlight, as well as the french fries. However, my salmon dish was unspectacular. It was prepared Ok, but was not very flavorful. My wife had the blacked cod, which was an Asian preparation. It comes in broth with which had good flavor, but the fish itself was so moistened from the broth that it had to texture; it was so soft that it was mushy. Other than the food, the server did a good job taking care of us.
- Wonderful meal...RickDined on 9/13/2014Our dinner at Blueacre was incredible, everything we had read about the different courses was very helpful in deciding what to order...so may great options and there wasn't a thing we didn't enjoy and devour! Joe was our waiter and he was very attentive and helpful in deciding what to order. We will definitely return, so many more things we want to try!Special Features:
- Horrible ServiceDisappointeddinerDined on 9/12/2014We received my wine and appetizers before receiving water. My husband got his oysters but my shooters never came. They never gave us a refill on water and it took over 10 minutes to get our check after asking.Special Features:
- likeditDined on 9/12/2014Usually a first rate spot for lunch, this time though something did not agree with me. I'll be back, just disappointed this time.Special Features:
- Good seafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/11/2014Large restaurant able to easily accommodate our large group. Extensive menu with many options. Convenient downtown location. Not trendy or particularly innovative, but solid choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place....OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/11/2014...to dine! As many times as I've dined here I still find it amazingly great; the fish dishes are cooked perfectly and generally have very inspired sides included. Salads are equally inspired and one is enough for two persons. The 3 course prix fixe menu remains a solid bargain even though the price has risen about 25% in past 4 years; besides it can be shared between 2 persons if not starving. Will keep on returning!Special Features:
- Bashir@bashirsauto.comBashVIPDined on 8/31/2014I was expecting a romantic dinner! Instead, we were surrounded by a whole bunch of kids with big families. Two servers were taking care of us and yet I still had to pour my own wine as none of them were available. The food was just ok!Special Features:
- Three courses for $20 at lunchPJSeattleDined on 8/27/2014Fantastic value for such great food. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Fun Place to Dine for LunchseattlecamperVIPDined on 8/27/2014My friend and I made reservations for two on the patio. The food was quite good. I almost missed the 3 courses for $20 on the bottom right of the menu. I had the ling cod entree on whipped potatoes. The potatoes were soft and delicious, like clouds. The fish was also very good. We enjoyed our vantage of watching everyone walking by at 7th & Olive. The waiter took good care of us even though we were outside. I never felt like we were over-watched nor neglected. On a side note, this place also has a great happy hour.Special Features:
- Late night dining?ArtsguyVIPDined on 8/23/2014We recently had a 9:30 reservation on a Saturday night and were very disappointed in the service we received on this visit. Admittedly, we were a bit late for our reservation as the movie went longer than anticipated. When we were seated our waiter immediately told us we had to get our orders into the kitchen in less than 10 minutes, which was not a problem and we understood. The remainder of the evening went downhill. however! The menu special was no longer available and the wait person just sort of dismissed it as we were late diners and that was the way it was. Not very customer friendly! The service felt rushed and our original waiter seemed more focused on setting up for next day than waiting on us! Please don't rush late diners!Special Features:
- Great spot Great foodkimallenpengDined on 8/23/2014Everyone in our group of seven people really enjoyed the food and the service. Tia was excellent. Have the black cod as a srarter. You won't be diappointed!Special Features:
- Love!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/21/2014Went here with a group of girlfriends. Everything we ordered was delicious!Special Features:
- Always Pleases...MikeVIPDined on 8/21/2014This place is a hidden gem. They have a great happy hour on weekdays and weekends. Get there before 5:30 weekdays to get a decent seat. Food always amazing and they have a great selection with a rotating menu featuring seasonal food. Plus they have a great three-course meal option that is the perfect amount of food. The Tuna Ahi under main course was amazing but watch out for the pure wasabi. Oh, always check the daily specials there are usually a hidden gem there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lucy 54Lucy54VIPDined on 8/21/2014Great restaurant. We had a lovely and flavourful lunch looking forward to coming back for dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal, extensive menuAnonymousVIPDined on 8/16/2014Blueacre Seafood is a great option for both a business lunch or a dinner out with the family. They have an extensive menu of offerings. Even being a non-seafood eater, I ordered the fried chicken and it was delicious. I was very happy with my meal.Special Features:
- Fair Prices for SeafoodPuraJediDined on 8/16/2014I would have liked more crab choices. The watermelon salad was good. The crab salad was good but the dressing was too thick and tasted like a lumpy thousand island. Service was slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodPapaDined on 8/16/2014We keep going back because Blueacre Seafood never disappoints us. We took guests who had never been there and they will now be regulars. Our waiter was very knowledgable about the seafood being offered while being friendly and attentive. They offered a "Summertime Special" with the choice of three appetizers, three entrees and three deserts. All at a reasonable price of $36. Everything was fresh and beautifully served. We have been there for impromptu fish and chips (excellent) at the bar to hosting a birthday dinner for twenty in their private room and they are always excellent! We live downtown so consider it OUR neighborhood go to restaurant for seafood or even their fried chicken while dining in a really nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- How about 6 stars!tim520Dined on 8/9/2014Fantastic dining experience. Arrived late due to traffic and we were seated immediately. Greeted warmly by all. Delicious fresh fish and subtle flavors in all dishes. The appearance of the plated meal was very appealing. Nice appetizer array with generous portions and flavors. We noted the activity of all of the wait staff and all were focused on making sure customers were taken care of. They create box lunches and I know we will use them. We went to the theater afterwards and they made sure that we were able to get to the theater on time.Special Features:
- nice surpriseTinTupeloDined on 8/8/2014Our hotel concierge recommended this place. It was 1 block from the hotel. The service was great. The food was great. Our server even asked the chef to make a flashed fried oyster appetizer for me that was not even on the menu. And he did. And it was fabulous. We met a couple that was leaving as we were going in that was making a reservation for the next night, so we had a clue that it might be good. And it was!!!Special Features:
- YummyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014I've been here twice and love the food. The kasu marinated neah bay black cod is DELICIOUS. The most tender fish I've ever had. It's almost Asian-inspired with bok choy and vegetables. They have a 3 course for $36 deal going on and the dishes are good.Special Features:
- Tourist friendlyDarkTruth1VIPDined on 8/6/2014Pootly dressed guests. Bad lighting. Noisy. Very touristy. Food was great. Try the smelt appetizer. Dover sole was special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/6/2014Service was a little off today. ......................................................................................Special Features:
- BlueacreOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/5/2014Blue acre is a wonderful restaurant, and I highly recommend it for those that enjoy seafood. Every detail is thoughtfully considered at this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- COFFEE SHOP DINING with GOOD FOODOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/5/2014If you have no idea what type of restaurant this tries to be...look around: you're in a 1960's coffee shop. BUT: Very good wait staff (not so at the front desk) and very good seafood!Special Features:
- Always consistentLADaveVIPDined on 8/4/2014On trips to Seattle, I always try and have a dinner at the bar at Blueacre, great food, super service. I had the Cioppino after the bartender said the chef from New Orleans had added his own twist. It was great and spicy.
- A winner!LeftyDined on 8/3/2014Of the hundreds of fine restaurants in Seattle, we chose Blueacre for dinner with out of town guests. Our first time. We loved it! Perfect location, classy ambience, great service, interesting menu, generous and tasty portions, good value for the money--all adding up to a winning combination!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.