Blue Water Grille
864 Floating Mill Rd
Silver Point, TN 38582Neighborhood:
Center Hill Lake
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Blue Water Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://bluewatergrille-chl.com/
- Phone: (931) 858-2275
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am - 11:00am
Lunch: Wednesday - Sunday: 11:30am - 5:30pm
Dinner: Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Stephanie Falk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wine
- Catering: With over 30 years of progressive cooking and serving experience, our Chef Steph is defined by her pride on preparing food that is absolutely delicious and served in a way that leaves you with an impression that special care was taken just for your event. Whether your need is a nacho bar on a houseboat, or a 30-person sit down steak dinner for a howling Halloween extravaganza, her attention to detail is the same.
- Entertainment: Live music on the dock at least once a month, ranging from contemporary country, lite southern rock to old school dance. Our customers also really get involved in our theme parties that we host at the marina.
- Cross Street: Highway 56
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: We have three levels of paved parking available. We offer complimentary golf cart rides to the restaurant and back to your car after your meal. You may call ahead to the marina at 931-858-2221 or the restaurant at 931-858-2275 for a ride down. Otherwise walking is always a good idea and good for you!
A word from Blue Water Grille
Nestled between rolling hills that caress Center Hill Lake's shoreline, Blue Water Grille is located at Hurricane Marina. We are literally floating, extending out into the water, enabling us to host some of the most colorful sunsets on the lake. Your unique dining experience will only be heightened by our attentive staff and attention to detail. Whether dining inside in air-conditioned comfort or under our weather-protected patio by the water, the ambiance is like nowhere else! But a lot more than atmosphere brings locals and notables to our establishment. Our Chef-inspired specials will delight you each and every week. We have a full bar, boasting creative lake specials! And remember, whether you are celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. We also cater locally! Please visit our website for specific event information, including bands and other fun activities on the dock!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Blue Water Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelEnergetic
kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (4)good for groups (3)special occasion (3)great for lunch (3)hot spot (2)great for brunch (2)fit for foodies (1)romantic (1)neighborhood gem (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- SquirrelDined on 9/14/2014Love this place. We visit quiet often and have never had a bad experience. The food is awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome FunSquirrelDined on 8/16/2014The food is awesome. We come here often. Our friends love to come here too. We have so much fun. We get so excited every time we plan to have dinner here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Blue Water Grille reviews archive.
- Over ratedchlgrlDined on 7/2/2014Something has changed here. At one time it could have competed with some nashville restaurants but no longer. It's being called the best on the lake but that's not saying much. It still hangs on to a high priced menu for mediocre food at best. Service has always been very slow and still is. Maybe the good reviews have gone to their heads? Sorry Chef Steph. It's just not worth it.
- Unhinge and enjoyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014Tucked away in the shadows of Center Hill Lake, sits this wonderfully kept secret of a restaurant. Plenty of great food, fantastic service, great view of the lake, and the comings and goings of people escaping to the recesses of the shoreline in their boats for the weekend. The carts transporting people from and to the distant parking lot is a real boon, especially with all the rain we have had this year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Invisible restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/14/2014After making our reservation on-line and having it confirmed back to us, via multiple emails, we were horrified to discover we could not locate the building. We had driven an hour to the Hurricane MArina area. AND no one answered the phone when we attempted to call for directions. We had to drive 1 hour back home on empty stomachs.Special Features: