Blue Water Grille
3320 Atlantic Avenue
Wildwood, NJ 08260Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Blue Water Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.boleroresort.com/bluewatergrille.html
- Phone: 6095220303
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: The Blue Water Grille features some of the area's best entertainers. From live bands & DJ's, all the way to karaoke and piano sing-alongs, the Bolero Resort has something for everyone. Featured entertainment can be found on our website.
A word from Blue Water Grille
The Blue Water Grille, located inside the Bolero Resort, is a two-story restaurant and bar offering a fun, casual, family dining experience. The Blue Water Grille serves breakfast, lunch, dinner & late night snacks daily, as well as a great children’s menu. After dark, the Blue water Grille turns into one of Wildwood’s most prominent night spots with some of the area’s finest entertainers. From local legends to Atlantic City's elite bands, The Blue Water Grille has it all. Happy hour runs daily starting at 3:00pm.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Blue Water Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (5)fit for foodies (2)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Don't go!!truthDined on 8/26/2014This place was terrible! Shut it down and find someone who knows the restaurant business and they need a Chef!! Don't waste your money. We couldn't get out fast enough!
- wildwoodjoeDined on 7/30/20142 in our group ordered the prime rib special very large portions, cooked to perfection, not too fatty, had leftovers for next day, great price 2 ordered the broiled seafood combo great price but flounder, scallops, and shrimp were steamed and not broiled, french fries were soggy not crisp
- Poor quality and misleading!FoodluverDined on 7/19/2014The service was slow, food bad and alcohol of low quality. The pictures on the website are extremely misleading. What looks like a beautiful upscale restaurant is a dark, non-impressive cavern without any appeal.
- Seafood Find!ETNC1Dined on 6/22/2014Great restaurant! Excellent food! Crab cakes were 80% fresh crab and very tasty! Bacon wrapped scallops were outstanding! Wedge salad was HUGE, great dressing! Too full for dessert! Great social scene! Looking forward to next reservation!Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Blue Water Grille reviews archive.