Blue Water Grill
31 Union Square West at 16th Street
New York, NY 10003Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Blue Water Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bluewatergrillnyc.com/
- Phone: (212) 675-9500
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 10:30am - 10:00pm
Monday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
Tuesday - Thursday: 11:30am - 11:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:30am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Join us for live music 7 nights a week starting at 6 pm nightly. A sure way to jazz up your dinner date!
- Special Events: Blue Water Grill is available for full restaurant buyouts, or partial buyouts in the Upper Mezzanine or either of two lower level dining rooms - the Jazz Room and the Bank Vault Room.
For more information about our event spaces, contact Special Events at 212-675-9500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or request event information online here: http://www.brguesthospitality.com/event-venues/book-event.
- Cross Street: 16th Street
- Public Transit: L, 4, 5, 6, N, R, Q & W trains to Union Square/14th Street. M14, M1, M2, M3, M6 & M7 buses to Union Square/14th Street.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Public garage located on 16th Street between 5th Avenue and Union Square W Hotel. Street parking in area.
A word from Blue Water Grill
Blue Water Grill, a Zagat favorite year over year, is a seafood and sushi dining destination in the heart of Union Square. Loyal guests and visitors alike are drawn to the former Metropolitan Bank space with chandeliers that illuminate the bi-level dining room, a café perfect for people-watching and a lower level lounge and dining room with live music 7 nights a week. The menu highlights the freshest seafood daily, with innovative offerings at the Sushi Bar and composed dishes coming out of the kitchen. Blue Water Grill is also known for Sunday Brunch overlooking the Union Square Greenmarket.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos