Blue Star Cafe and Pub
4512 Stone Way North
Seattle, WA 98103Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Blue Star Cafe and Pub
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bluestarcafeandpub.com/
- Phone: (206) 548-0345
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our semi-private meeting room can accommodate almost 40 guests. A set menu can be designed for your group upon request.
- Private Party Contact: Wendy 2065480133
- Entertainment: Pub Trivia Monday Nights - free, fun, prizes! 8pm - 10pm.
A word from Blue Star Cafe and Pub
Blue Star Café and Pub offers a comfortable, friendly atmosphere, timeless interior, & a deliciously satisfying menu. Well known as Wallingford’s favorite everyday eatery because it's the perfect meeting spot for families, friends, & business associates. Their versatile classic menu is full of fresh & house-made options: inventive scrambles, fresh baked sides, satisfying salads, juicy signature burgers, vegan/vegetarian options, & classic comfort dishes. Our full service bar offers over 20 taps of seasonal microbrews, daily drink specials and everyday happy hour from 3pm – 6pm.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Blue Star Cafe and Pub reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- A Quiet CornerbookclubberDined on 10/15/2014My book club was meeting at the restaurant, and I'd asked if we could be tucked away in a quiet corner so it would be easier for everyone to hear our discussion. The staff were great, and we had our own section set off from the busy, noisier part of the restaurant. It was perfect.Special Features:
- The following 11 reviews are from the Blue Star Cafe and Pub reviews archive.
- Breakfast was great!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/30/2014We had a full breakfast which exceeded expectations. Service was fast, friendly, attentive (in a good way h20 & coffee always taken care of)...a hidden gem that serves breakfast!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A neighborhood gem!MCraneDined on 4/18/2014Perfect place for a relaxed, casual meal. The food was excellent. We ordered the Fried Chicken, The Kitchen Sink, and the Mac 'N Cheese with chicken strips. Delish! Will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines TreatTGJRDined on 2/14/2014We enjoyed a fun Valentines dinner at Blue Star. Ordered the Specials which were tasty and filling. Could not pass up dessert - the Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pie is outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Typical Cafe and Pub - GoodAFosterDined on 10/11/2013This place is exactly what you'd expect. If you've been to one pub, you've been to them all. Good selection of beer, pretty decent food, good service, and generally nice place to hang out. I wouldn't say anything stands out as exceptional, but most nights that's not what I'm looking for. Would recommend for a laid back dinner and drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Good, Just Overall Meh...AnI5RoadsideBeggarDined on 6/27/2013Decided to take a couple of friends new to Seattle to this place I wanted to show them a diner experience and there is nothing really fitting this description on the eastside. We were put in to an area to the left side of the door as you come in, and it was very warm with no A/C or open windows. We had our 15-month old with us and they provided a high chair. The food was good, hearty starters, but the problem is the entrées arrived before we had finished our starters. This seems to be either a standard practice across food establishments in the US or we are just not used to this coming from the UK. Without enough time between courses, was unable to finish entrée! Not good value for money. Unlikely to drive from eastside to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- blah...WedgwoodMomVIPDined on 3/10/2013one of those places that could be awesome neighborhood pub, but just isn't, just leaves you feeling let down...
- A nice, medium-sized pub-styleAlanDined on 2/14/2013A nice, medium-sized pub-style place with good burger choices as well as other items. Service was friendly and prompt.Special Features:
- I always like going to theAlmaDined on 2/1/2013I always like going to the Blue Star. the food is good, the beer selection is fantastic, it accommodates big groups but isn't too terribly noisy, and the staff are nice.Special Features:
- great neighborhood spot!DctravelerVIPDined on 1/19/2013great neighborhood place. main room is very energetic but the back room is much quieter and suitable for larger groups. impressive beer list on tap and you can get samplers if you can't decide on one. the food was solid good. Burgers galore and a decent list of salads also.Special Features:
- A little overcookedlisafromazDined on 12/22/2012Our overall impression was good, and the food was pretty good, too, but my rib eye steak was ordered medium rare but was overcooked. Neighboring diner's steak looked medium rare, so I'm guessing the kitchen might be a little inconsistent.Special Features:
- Great restaurant!!! LovedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/6/2012Great restaurant!!! Loved the food, drink and Tom the bartender.Special Features: