Blue Ridge Grill
1261 West Paces Ferry Road
Atlanta, GA 30327Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Blue Ridge Grill
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.blueridgegrill.com/
- Phone: (404) 233-5030
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Sunday - Saturday: 5:30pm – 10:00pm
Sunday Brunch: 11:30am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Stephen Sharp
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Pianist during Sunday brunch
- Special Events: Private dining available for groups of 8 to 45.
A word from Blue Ridge Grill
Blue Ridge Grill is an American Grill in a mountain lodge setting - specializing in fresh seafood and prime hickory-grilled steaks, with a focus on local farm-to-table ingredients and an award winning wine cellar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Blue Ridge Grill - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Blue Ridge Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
220 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (129)fit for foodies (98)neighborhood gem (97)romantic (74)notable wine list (71)good for groups (64)great for lunch (63)great for brunch (36)vibrant bar scene (18)hot spot (15)kid-friendly (11)late-night find (6)scenic view (5)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- BRG is my new favorite restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/23/2014Every time I go to BRG, I am reminded why I like thie restaurant so much. The food and service are always fantastic, the cuisine innovative at times and I love the interior. You can never go wrong dining here!Special Features:
- bngmDined on 11/21/2014We had a birthday to celebrate. They had decorations on table and a special menue with the birthday woman's name on it. Then they brought Baked Alaska for desert that we did not order. Who could ask for more!!!!!Special Features:
- LeeSeekerVIPDined on 11/20/2014BRG is a sure thing every time! I go there all the time and never seem to get tired of it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful place, great food!troutloverDined on 11/19/2014Blue Ridge Grill is a favorite and has never disappointed me! Love the casual decor of dining room, and the large screened porch area near entrance. Food is excellent!! Lots of local selections and I love the Georgia Trout. No question that BGR is pricey, but I go when I want a special dinner and it lives up to expectations. We did learn at recent visit that a vegetable plate, though not listed on the menu, is available at a very reasonable price and the veggies are delicious! (Everything is a la carte, and usual vegetable "sides" are served family style--$9 per side will serve several people.) A great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Neighborhood SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/16/2014Always enjoy the Blue Ridge Grill. It's a convenient neighborhood restaurant with great food for lunch and dinner. The decor is casual and comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real Dining Experience!lemmergDined on 11/16/2014Went for Brunch and stayed three hours! It was such a memorable experience. The live music was great without being intrusive. The food was delicious and the service was absolutely the best. Would go back for the biscuits alone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful is normalAtlantaAHDined on 11/15/2014Fabulous food, great wine list, impeccable service in a charming setting. The Blue Ridge Grill is in an unexpected location but is a truly wonderful restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oldie but a goodieOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014The crowd here is going to be on the much older side and that's a shame because they take relatively normal ingredients, like salmon, and do great things with them. I had salmon over a bed of portabella mushroom ravioli and a pile of wild mushrooms. The cream sauce was amazing as were the wild mushrooms. I didn't even get one of the family style sides as the quantity was already enough. This place is pretty pricey, expect to pay $30 before any drinks, sides, or salads, but worth it for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good serviceGreatFindDined on 11/14/2014Ambience was great as was our server. We felt the prices were a bit high. My friend had the grilled scallops which were far superior to the scallops I ordered (the special, and they were too heavily "sauced"). I would go for the grilled sea scallops next time. My husband had the swordfish which was excellent. Would return, but probably only for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodiefemmeFoodloverVIPDined on 11/14/2014We have been going to Blue Ridge for many years....a local favorite. But this time the food was so mediocre. Duck was a bit dry and served room temperature. Salad was over dressed. Soup not hot enough. Always a great ambiance but kitchen needs attention to detail that used to make it perfect. Service always great.
- Always delightful!LadypilotDined on 11/14/2014Food and service are always wonderful! Our party had to leave for the opera at a certain time. Our waiter made sure that our meals were served in a timely manner and paced the meal so that we would not feel rushed. Always a pleasure dining here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceTxValleyBoyDined on 11/11/2014Our waiter, John, was efficient, thoughtful, and subtle in dealing with us.Special Features:
- FavoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/10/2014This is our favorite restaurant in Atlanta. The menu selection is wonderful, the food is prepared perfectly and the portions are great.Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/9/2014Our son's 18th birthday was celebrated with chocolate lava cake set ablaze and we loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulfelixDined on 11/9/2014I visited with a friend who was having a birthday. The meal was wonderful and the wait staff attentive. I would recommend this restaurant as an Atlanta gem.Special Features:
- Old stand by.HarryBDined on 11/9/2014BRG has been around a long time in restaurant years but it still delivers in quality and service. It is a warm and convivial setting and has a great menu. We drove 40+ miles to come here for brunch and it was well worth it. We will do it again. It's a real treasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayBreeDined on 11/8/2014Blue Ridge made sure that I experienced an Awesome celebratory dinner. The service was unmatched.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!Jeffman52Dined on 11/8/2014I took my wife here for out anniversary. They made the night very special by seating us in a romantic seat, decorated the table, a menu specifically for us that we could take home, a choice of a complimentary drink or a baked Alaska desert. The entire staff that we interacted with knew we were there for our anniversary and wished us a happy anniversary. The service was attentive but not overly so. The food was cooked to perfection. The wine list was good with both selections that we made being a really good wine. They went out of their way to make this anniversary very special.Special Features:
- Good, but nothing specialTeachercannonDined on 11/8/2014The room is very nice, especially if you get seated in the dining room with the fireplace and open kitchen. Unfortunately, we sat on the far side of the restaurant and just had a pretty blah view of the street. Not that big of a deal to us. Service was great. Knowledgeable, paced well, attentive without being overbearing, etc. The food was not all that impressive. We had the iceberg wedge for an app and it was quite good. Probably one of the better things of the night. IF you're a wedge purist, you might not like the dressing, but if you want a little something different, definitely go for it! The bread is AMAZING! The pork chop was seasoned well, but could have gotten it anywhere. Bread pudding was nice, but nothing stellar.Special Features:
- Lee walkerSeekerVIPDined on 11/6/2014I absolutely love Blue Ridge Grill!! Perfect service! And the best trout in the citySpecial Features:
- Blue Ridge Grill--GreatFavorite4diningDined on 11/5/2014Blue Ridge Grill has great food and excellent service! We enjoyed the delicious salmon and the trout, but the side dish of collards was the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good and reliableotherviewDined on 11/3/2014Food was very good; service was not up to par compared with past experiences.Special Features:
- Special Birthday TreatDianeVIPDined on 11/3/2014We were so surprised to find our table decorated to celebrate our friend's birthday! The meal was outstanding...loved the hot bread! Other birthday surprises followed! Wonderful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Salt versus fine flavorOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014I ordered a vegetable omelet accompanied by rosemary roasted potato. Everything was over salted and inedible.
- Fabulous food and serviceCountryLegendDined on 10/25/2014My wife and I had dinner at Blue Ridge on a Saturday night. The atmosphere, food and service were impeccable. We especially liked the lamb and the short ribs. Michael, our waiter, was thorough and patient with all of our questions. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BillygoatDined on 10/25/2014Excellent service from all levels. Uniquely prepared dishesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was coldtpatlantaVIPDined on 10/24/2014My husband was served a cold short rib and my chicken was lacking in flavor. Pretty disappointing for a $100+ meal.
- Always OutstandingBeerbrewerVIPDined on 10/20/2014Been here many times (and once since this review). What makes it great? First, the service is impeccable - from the greeting when you check in, to the last service by the server, they treat you like royalty. Second, the food is consistently great - not once, have I ever experienced something not prepared right - that consistency is hard to maintain for so many years and meals - they obviously love what they do! Go and enjoy - you will not be disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2014As usual, the Blue Ridge Grill held excellent service and great food. Reunited with an old college friend and the atmosphere was relaxed and quiet. Absolutely perfect for discussion with great serve staff and great food to boot.Special Features:
- 17th Anniversary CelebrationjumanDined on 10/17/2014Blue Ridge Grill gave my husband and I a romantic get a way for the evening. Our table was decorated and the menus had "Happy Anniversary" printed on each one. The staff was warm and friendly, as well as, the setting. We enjoyed each course of our meal and didn't feel hurried. This is very important to us as we have a 15 and 13 year old teenagers who run us ragged. I had the duck breast and my husband had the flounder each meal was wonderful and full of flavor. If you are looking for a romantic evening or one with the family this is the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A first-rate experience in all waysNumbersGuyDined on 10/14/2014Impeccable service, great food...it was my first time there, but it will most certainly not be my last.Special Features:
- Food and ambiance for special mealOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/10/2014Exceptional food beautifully presented. Warm, attentive hospitality. Nice wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks for a Memorable Evening!MaxiDined on 10/8/2014Our table for six had a superb experience. The food was amazing, the service excellent, and the atmosphere lively but not overly loud. I took my visitors here because I knew I could rely on the restaurant to deliver a memorable evening. Thank you!Special Features:
- A Perfect EveningScoutVIPDined on 10/4/2014My husband and I had an absolutely perfect evening, thanks to the great team at the Blue Ridge Grill. Our server was fantastic, explaining the specials, offering suggestions, and pacing things in just the right way. Our food was fantastic, and the whipped potatoes are so sinfully delicious they deserve a special note. The restaurant feels luxurious and comfortable, and everything seems done with care. I look forward to returning very soon!Special Features:
- Always FabulousMacAtlantaVIPDined on 9/30/2014The Blue Ridge Grill is consistently a high quality dinning experience. I have been enjoying their food, atmosphere and great people for almost 20 years. You will feel like you have been transported to the mountains. The porch is a wonderful place to gather with friends for drink. For lunch, check out the Lobster BLT. For a main course at dinner, the Trout topped with Arugula is my favorite. There is also a nice private dinning room downstairs which is perfect for a special event.Special Features:
- MartyDined on 9/29/2014Always a pleasure to dine at Blue Ridge with professional servers and delicious food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingMshawna1949VIPDined on 9/29/2014The whole experience was very disappointing,menu showed lack of creativity,The dining room was dreary,The service was awful,I would never go back nor would I allow my friends.
- Always the Best ExperienceExperienceLocalFoodOnlyDined on 9/27/2014Great evening everytime. The food and service is exceptional. We never stray away. This is our go to place.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/26/2014They chill their red wine....can you imagine? Horrible!!! Pinot Noir is served cold there and you are not informed until you are served. I travel quite a bit and drink wine all over the country and have never had my bottle of Pinot Noir served chilled. The waiter made it seem like this is the 'normal' and expected way to drink pinot....really? It ruined my and my guests meal. HORRIBLE!
- Always a nice dinner.KbachVIPDined on 9/26/2014We have been to Blue Ridge Grill several times and have always had a very good dinner with very good service. We have taken friends and family visiting us and they have always enjoyed it also. We were a group of four, everyone ordered something different and everything was prepared perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.