Blue Ridge Grill
1261 West Paces Ferry Road
Atlanta, GA 30327Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Blue Ridge Grill
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.blueridgegrill.com/
- Phone: 4042335030x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Sunday - Saturday: 5:30pm – 10:00pm
Sunday Brunch: 11:30am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Stephen Sharp
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Pianist during Sunday brunch
- Special Events: Private dining available for groups of 8 to 45.
A word from Blue Ridge Grill
Blue Ridge Grill is an American Grill in a mountain lodge setting - specializing in fresh seafood and prime hickory-grilled steaks, with a focus on local farm-to-table ingredients and an award winning wine cellar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Blue Ridge Grill - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Blue Ridge Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
247 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (150)neighborhood gem (110)fit for foodies (95)romantic (91)notable wine list (70)great for lunch (70)good for groups (59)great for brunch (40)hot spot (21)vibrant bar scene (19)kid-friendly (10)scenic view (5)late-night find (4)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Exotic SettingHungryDined on 9/20/2014A mountain cabin ambiance suggest something other than in-city Atlanta! Very interesting. Food was essentialy good, but the menu seems a bit limited, should probably be expanded. Service was truly outstanding, a cut above what we expected. We'll be back.Special Features:
- MikeBDined on 9/17/2014Had the pork chop. As usual was fantastic. Also had the lava cake and it was amazing. Love the place for dinner meetings.Special Features:
- Great service and foodWindyCityVisitorDined on 9/17/2014The server, Tony, was great and the attention during our two hour leisurely lunch was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "OK", but nothing specialQual1Dined on 9/13/2014Overall, this place just misses the mark. The menu is outdated and is not very exciting. The food was good but the menu is very limited, Service was excellent. Try the seared goat cheese appetizer. Beautiful place on the inside. The owner needs to freshen this place up from a food perspective. The warm bread is excellent.
- Great placeBobFDined on 9/10/2014Went here to celebrate a 45 year service anniversary with a large company. Great service started with a call the day before. Welcomed and constantly addressed by name by all the staff. Food was excellent - I really enjoyed the lobster sandwich. Service was very attentive. Overall, the place was a little noisy, but never enough to stifle conversation. Our party of six had a great time.Special Features:
- old reliableotherviewDined on 9/9/2014Met a friend for a drinks and dinner; as every time in my last 4 visits, the fish special was flounder. My friend had a scallops that he said were quite good. I had two appetizers, tuna tatar and a crab cake, chosen, in part, to "cut carbs". Crab cake was excellent. Tuna was perfectly acceptable but not my favorite, purely a matter of personal taste and not a criticism of the quality. Our server was great;Special Features:
- RU1982Dined on 9/6/2014The food id always great and Patrick runs the dining room extremely well -looking out for every detail.Special Features:
- afanofthegrillDined on 9/5/2014Love Blue Ridge Grill for its consistent food, service and atmosphere. Always amazing.Special Features:
- Great friendly biz lunchDrewbobDined on 9/3/2014I enjoyed Blue Ridge Grille with a former client who has become a friend. Our lunch was both business and personal, so the atmosphere that is less noisy than many go-to biz lunch spots was perfect. It's also great that there are enough food choices without being too many; you can make a choice and move on. Similarly, the servers are very professional; present enough that we felt well-tended without being interrupted. Too, this day our server picked up on the fact that my lunch companion was a semi-regular and had certain preferences and he catered to those well and effortlessly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lodge within the cityefoodieVIPDined on 9/2/2014With the feel of an elegant fly fishing camp in Michigan, this Buckhead restaurant is a gem. First have drinks on the veranda and then move on to delicious fish dishes and sides inside. Best collards ever and we don't even like collards!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treat!ThereseVIPDined on 8/30/2014Blue Ridge Grill is consistently delicious, friendly, and professional. I especially enjoy their seafood entrees.Special Features:
- Always good as Blue RidgeJoJoDined on 8/30/2014Nice dinner out with my husband. Great service and delicious food.Special Features:
- Wonderful eveningDine30319Dined on 8/28/2014After being stuck in Buckhead traffic for 90 minutes for a Normal 15 minute drive due to a movie at the governor's mansion at rush hour we arrived to a pleasant greeting and a great table. Started dinner with the hot smoked salmon and then the scallops. Nicely presented. Wine list has several good choices at various price points. Food is not cutting edge but is always up to a high standard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SolidOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2014BRG always delivers. It is a great spot for a business lunch or personal dinner.Special Features:
- Always a great dinner!RossiVIPDined on 8/27/2014The staff is always very professional and friendly without being overwhelming. This is one of our favorite places to dine out when we are in that area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceSilverspoonDined on 8/27/2014Seldom do you enjoy a dining experience that is excellent in all three required areas: ambience, food and service. From the efficient and courteous valet parking to the warm greeting at the host desk to the knowledgable and professional wait staff, you feel that your party is in great hands. The elegant lodge architecture and decor are a welcome respite from the urban hustle. You can't make a disappointing choice in the food selections. It's all wonderful. We have tried many of the seafood selections and they have all been delicious, and the selection of the day is always a great choice. If anyone in your party is celebrating a birthday, this is the place to dine. The staff goes way above and beyond the norm to make it memorable. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed in ServiceMLD1984VIPDined on 8/26/2014We were introduced to this restaurant a few years ago by a dear friend and have been going every time we come to Atlanta since. Normally we have excellent service, however this time we did NOT. Our waitress was terrible. She never checked on us. I had to find another waiter to bring us salad dressing. She made absolutely no suggestions and could not describe any of the specials. We were so disappointed because normally we have awesome service and love the staff. Definitely still a must eat place, however be warned that some of the staff does not provide the best experience.Special Features:
- How Have I Missed This?LobstahVIPDined on 8/26/2014First visit and can't wait to return. The bar and patio area are among the best anywhere. Great drinks and snacks. Hard to find a reasonable quiet bar and this one is perfect. Filet was good, not the best, great flavor, not as tender as some. Sides Mac and cheese, asparagus, salads and dessert outstanding. Other entrees I saw looked fantastic and will likely try something else next time. Just loved the vibe and feel, adults, properly dressed, subdued inside, awesome service by experienced people. Can't ask for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/26/2014Once again he staff, service and food at Blue Ridge were superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special35thDined on 8/23/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our experience at the Blue Ridge, the staff made us very welcome. The service was excellent as was the food and the restaurant ambience. The only comment is the price was a little on the high side but it will not keep us from returning and it was overall a good value. We will be back again. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday SpecialChuckDined on 8/23/2014Took the family for a birthday surprise and it was outstanding. The food , service and ambiance made the party very special. We will return in the near future and this resturant will be on our favorites list.Special Features:
- chichipooDined on 8/22/2014Blue Ridge Grill is by far the best restaurant we look forward to on our annual trade show visit. The staff, food, wine, ambiance is top notch and proves it to be a well managed organization that never fails to impress us. Our server Todd was stellar! We have come here the last 6 years when we visit Atlanta for the Show at the Galleria. It is by far our favorite restaurant and one we visit on our first night always. The service is always stellar and the food magnificent. This consistency year after year established this establishment as a first rate fine dining spot and one we will probably increase to two nites a week per popular vote! We have come here the last 6 years when we visit Atlanta for the Show at the GalleriaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for business lunchesEmmaskyeVIPDined on 8/22/2014With impeccable service and delicious seafood, this convenient location is great for meeting up with business professionals for a very impressive and reliable experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/21/2014I went with friends to dinner at BRG for my birthday. I have eaten there many times and have never been disappointed. This experience was no different. One friend, who eats out frequently, had never been there. She was impressed with the food quality and selection. She took her husband there the next weekend - he too liked it. They brought out a WONDERFUL Baked Alaska for dessert. Thank you BRG and our waitress Abby!Special Features:
- Nice ExperienceHealthyin2013Dined on 8/21/2014Great food, great service, great atmosphere! Had the special. Fantastic!Special Features:
- Nice but pricey for lunchlovetoeatDined on 8/20/2014Great food and service. A great place for expense account lunches but a little pricey to just drop in for lunch. Highly recommend for the food.Special Features:
- Great Find!BdayPplDined on 8/17/2014They took the time to make the night special for our family celebration of our daughter's going off to college dinner. We all had a fantastic time and the food, atmosphere and service were all first rate. I only wish I could afford to eat there every week. The prices were at the level expected for a high quality restaurant in the area. So I would highly recommend.Special Features:
- Yummy!Luv2DineDined on 8/16/2014Atmosphere is charming, quaint, relaxing and welcoming. One word for the cuisine, yummy! Great, service, not stuffy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- epicuriandelightDined on 8/16/2014We celebrated our anniversay there this past weekend. We were warmly greeted with " happy anniversary " upon arrival. Our table was decorated with a special anniversary menu and special anniversary confetti. Our server was very attentative and the food was delicious. It was an excellent choice for us to celebrate our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couldn't have been betterTS82Dined on 8/9/2014Starting with the 'host', Patrick, continuing with our waiter Todd, and finishing with out valet-in-a-rain-storm ... The service and attention was top notch. We mentioned that we were there for our anniversary, and when we got to the table, we had "Happy Anniversary" menus. The waiter answered all questions about the menu - as if he cooked it himself. The food was delicious and served quickly. We were treated like a neighbor. Going back - FOR SURE !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BobMDined on 8/8/2014Love the architecture of the restaurant and the food was equally as good too. The appetizers, salads, main courses and a shared dessert were outstanding! You must order the corn soufflé too as a side to your main course since it's practically like having dessert with your meal. It's that good!Special Features:
- Great service, outdated menuMamaCooksDined on 8/8/2014I had been to this restaurant yrs ago, but my husband had been wanting to try it. Sadly, it was a reminder that it was forgettable. The service was great, seated us before our reservation & drinks were good. Both of us thought menu was limited & tired. Nothing jumped out at us or "had to try." My wedge salad looked great on open table, but very watery dressing with few toppings. I asked for side of blue cheese thinking that might help, but still watery. Husbands lamb w/curry sauce was OK. Spinach & mushroom sides were bland- I make better @ home. We will not return. Should have gone to our standby, always awesome Houston's.Special Features:
- WowChrisNJDined on 8/7/2014My wife and I went here for dinner to celebrate our anniversary. The food was great, service even better. My wife had the filet, I had lamb. Both were cooked perfectly. Sides were family style, both the spinach and macaroni and cheese were delicious. There were quite a few tables of what appeared to be group business dinners as well as couples. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- KatieVIPDined on 8/5/2014As usual, I was pleased with lunch. BRG is always a great place to take a client. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Local PlaceMikeVIPDined on 8/4/2014Blue Ridge Grill is a great local place to come. It is like being in a mountain cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains without the long drive to get there. Food and service were great. Will go back again.Special Features:
- Lobster MondayChampagneTaste1Dined on 8/4/2014My companion and I both ordered the scrumptious lobster club sandwiches because I recommended it after I had this delectable at a business meeting about a month ago. She had the macaroni and cheese for a side; I had the pear salad although I didn't want the pears. Who doesn't want champage salad dressing?! Yum. Very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Returning!atldinersDined on 8/3/2014From the complimentary valet to the food, to the service, this is a top shelf experience. This was a birthday gift for my wife and they appointed the table with elegant confetti, Hershey's Kisses and menus with her name on them. The food was delicious, well prepared, and beautifully served. Wait service was attentive, but allowed you to eat in peace. Their version of Baked Alaska was fabulous! As we got in our car to go home, my wife asked when we were coming back. So . . . there you have it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love their food and atmosphere!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/3/2014We enjoy getting together here and having a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatEatonWrightVIPDined on 8/2/2014An Atlanta establishment that deserves the reputation. Always amazing service, a deep wine list with great buys, and top drawer food and presentation.Special Features:
- AnniversaryYDawgDined on 8/2/2014We dined at the Blue Ridge Grill for the first time this past Saturday for our anniversary. Our table was ready for us when we arrived and it was decorated with confetti and the menus had Happy Anniversary across the top. Our server was Evan he provided great service and was very knowledgeable about the menu and restaurant. All of the food was outstanding and the corn soufflé was over the top. We had a great meal and will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.