Blue Plate Restaurant
One Seminole Way
Hollywood, FL 33314Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Blue Plate Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.seminolehardrockhollywood.com/
- Phone: 9543277625
- Hours of Operation:
24 Hours a Day - 7 Days a Week - 365 Days a Year
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Richard Luppino
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Part of the Seminole Hard Rock Casino and Seminole Paradise featuring live music, slots, table games and a range of indoor and outdoor entertainment. Join us Saturday and Sunday mornings for our live DJ pumping modern and classic hits while you enjoy our homemade brunch and drink specials.
- Special Events: Special events are welcome.
A word from Blue Plate Restaurant
Modern American classic recipes and eclectic new twists on tried-and-true favorites at Blue Plate Restaurant, Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino’s 24/7 casual dining restaurant. This popular dining choice features appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches and hearty entrées sure to be instant hit with early birds and late-nighters. Fish Tacos, Matzo Ball soup, Nicoise Salad, New York-style Reuben, Airline Chicken Breast, Chimmi Churri Skirt Steak, Seafood Pasta, Black Bean Burger, Hard Rock Steak & Eggs, Belgian Waffles and more populate the extensive menu. Just don’t forget to leave room for the decadent desserts and after dinner drinks that will have you pumping your fist in true “Satisfaction.”Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Blue Plate Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (4)late-night find (4)fit for foodies (2)hot spot (2)great for lunch (2)special occasion (1)neighborhood gem (1)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Quick bite on the goBtggDined on 10/15/2014The restaurant will not win any awards but if you are looking for something good and quick, this is a good option.
- Closed !!!love2trynewplacesDined on 9/26/2014The restaurant doesn't exist anymore !!!! Thanks Open Table for having your website outdated with restaurants closed years ago.Special Features:
- BethBarreto77VIPDined on 8/22/2014FOOD WAS VERY GOOD, PASTA WITH SEAFOOD, BREAD AND DELICIOUS DESSERT CRUNCH CHOCOLATE , VERY DELICIOUS.Special Features:
- The following 19 reviews are from the Blue Plate Restaurant reviews archive.
- Disappointed57loboyDined on 4/26/2014Reservation was handled well and we were seated promptly. Server was very nice. Ordered a couple starters and main course items. Within 10 minutes of placing the order, our main courses were delivered without ever having our starters and salad. Server who delivered the main course was not our original server and was extremely flustered when asked what had happened to our first course. He put the food on the table and evaporated without a word. Our original server came back and blamed the kitchen as "this has happened a couple times today". Our starters were comped and she delivered one of the original orders to us but it was soggy and inedible. Not to the standards of other places to eat at Hard Rock.
- "The service was excellent,BethBarreto77VIPDined on 3/21/2014"The service was excellent, the food was outstanding, we couldn't have asked for a better experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable foodBrodyDined on 3/14/2014Steak slightly over cooked this visit. Very pleasant and eager wait staff but the training needs to be focused on their attention to details. Understanding a food order correctly, replacing empty iced tea, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- House wine not up to the qualityTravelerVIPDined on 3/8/2014House wine not up to the quality of the meal. Food was great.I would recommend this to a friend.
- In the Hard Rock Casino MiamiKimADined on 2/7/2014We needed a place that could take 7 on a Friday night with little advance planning. I thought it would be like the diner in the Hard Rock in Las Vegas, it wasn't, but neither is the casino ( no surprise there) but it had good food, a great wait staff and plenty of room to relax and have fun with family! Overall.pleasant, not crowded and I did even win some $ in the slot machine! A great time!Special Features:
- Excellent casual diningBrodyDined on 1/31/2014Food has been excellent across the board. Good for a quick meal...as long as they don't tell you it's a 15 minute wait for a table when the place is empty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experiencelifeofmikeyeVIPDined on 12/25/2013I enjoyed our Christmas dinner here. The specials were great, the service was attentive and everything was nice. The only thing I was thrown off on was the "diner feel" of the restaurant. The menu is diverse and there is something for everyone, but if you are going here for the ambiance then I wouldn't recommend it. It's very exposed and suits well for family or casual dining. It's also convinantly close to the casinoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice hotel restaurantLisaDined on 12/3/2013Kid friendly, menu had a wide variety, decent price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were disappointed in thisDisappointedVIPDined on 11/24/2013We were disappointed in this restaurant located at the Seminole Hard Rock Complex. Although we had a reservation and almost the only people there, the staff acted like they couldn't care whether they had customers or not. It took 45 minutes for simple entrees that I could have made at home in 15. There was no apology from the wait staff of why it took so long -- maybe a cook quit?
- Blue Plate was decentShamrockDined on 11/16/2013OK on the food. Nice people running the place. In the middle of the Hard Rock Casino. easy to find. not as noisy as some of the other places. Easy to get a seat here when others are packed. food comes pretty quick.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Running lateOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/9/2013We were running late due to weather and traffic to see Cyndi Lauper in the hard rock live. We ran late, ordered fast, a quickly and ran for the show. Didn't really experience the restaurant but told the waitress we needed to not be late for the show and she made sure we made it.
- Good food when held hotel hostagemgm1252Dined on 9/22/2013I ordered the Reuben which was delicious, in fact one of the best I've tasted ever. The crispy French fries were a hit. My guest ordered a build your own hamburger with jalepenos, bacon, cheese, onion. The burger arrived but there was no bacon or jalepenos on it. The server disappeared and it took a long time to correct it. The waiter did handle the problem to our satisfaction. The chefs should READ the order carefully and complete it accurately. It should be assumed the customer will inspect what they expect. For the outrageously high prices they charge, everything should be perfect. Although I complain about the high prices, I muast say the food is very tasty and good and generous portions. Not everone is paying with comp or a big winner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I LOVE BLUE PLATEDebbieDined on 6/28/2013I have NEVER had a bad ANYTHING at Blue Plate!! I am upset that they took the cheeseburger eggrolls off the menu though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try the food court instead!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/30/2012We made a reservation on open table. When we arrived at our dining time we were told that they do not take reservations. I showed them my printed copy of my open table reservation and they told me that they still do not take reservations. We waited only a few minutes in line and were seated because the line was not very long at the time. Open table should probably get this straightened out and not be making reservations at restaurants that do not honor them. Food was fair and except for one waitress that we had who was very nice, most of the staff were pretty unpleasant. Don't think I am going back there.Special Features:
- Open Table? Whats that...OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/6/2012The restuarant is located inside the Hard Rock casino and is similar to a diner. When we arrived te hostess did not know that the restuarant has Open Table or took reservations.
- This is a diner...throughOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/16/2012This is a diner...through and through! The food is good and it's not cheap. Just don't go in thinking it's anything more than a diner.
- It's OK if you are in theOCandPSdinerVIPDined on 2/5/2012It's OK if you are in the Hard Rock Casino. Don't bother going out of your way for it. PS. The hostess said they are no longer working with Open Table.Special Features:
- Unfortunately we had to waitOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/13/2012Unfortunately we had to wait quite a while for a table. Apparently they do not honor and said they were not associated with Open Table but since we had a confirmed reservation on paper they honored it. We had to wait 30 minutes until they were able to put the tables together for us.Special Features:
- Noisy; fair food; confusedLuluDined on 7/7/2011Noisy; fair food; confused about Open Table reservation....took 15 minutes to figure it out.Special Features: