431 Central Avenue
Dover, NH 03820Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bluelatitudes.net/
- Phone: 6037504222
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:30am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mark Gage
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Blue Latitudes function room can seat up to 38 and our main dining room can seat up to 60 for private parties.
- Private Party Contact: Kate 6037504222x
A word from Blue Latitudes
Blue Latitudes is a full service restaurant celebrating "downeast" American cuisine with twist. We are open seven days a week, at lunch from 11:30 on Tuesday through Saturday and from 4 pm on Sundays and 5 pm on Mondays for dinner only. Blue Latitudes features daily specials and a full service bar with many fine beers, wines, and spirits. Our martinis are some of the best in the seacoast.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Blue Latitudes reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (11)neighborhood gem (8)special occasion (6)fit for foodies (5)good for groups (5)great for lunch (4)romantic (4)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (2)hot spot (2)notable wine list (2)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- What happened to my favorite dish?SueJDined on 8/6/2014I have been dining at Blue Latitudes for years and have always ordered the seared ahi tuna salad. I love this salad and have never found another one to match the one I get here. However, I was disappointed with my order on my last visit. The greens did not seem as fresh, the tuna was still good quality, but it tasted as though it had been prepared and left to sit too long before serving. My companions enjoyed their meals - but did not feel they were exceptional.Special Features:
- Yummy dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/23/2014My husband and I recently dined at Blue Latitudes to celebrate our wedding anniversary. My husband ordered from the menu (beef tournedos) and I ordered a special with scallops, shrimp, andouille sausage, pasta and sauce. Both were delicious! We haven't been to Blue Latitudes in a couple of years and will definitely be back soon. Half-price bottle of wine on Wednesday night added to a special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightElGringoDined on 7/18/2014Relaxed atmosphere, excellent service and food. We had the sweet potato chip appetizer along with some margaritas - nice. The main course of sirloin tips with mushroom sauce and crab-stuffed shrimp was one of the best meals I have had this year. Rissoto was very very good. excellent dining experience overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointingbadexp0Dined on 6/28/2014We went to Blue Latitudes to celebrate a birthday dinner with friends from NJ. It was a relatively warm night and the AC wasn't on. Portions for the Land Lubber's special and chicken piccata were very small. The appetizer and Demi-salad looked like something you'd get off the children's menu at FRIENDLY'S. The bar ran out of the wine we had ordered-your basic Pinot Grigio that was on the menu. A very unpleasant experience overall. We won't be returning to Blue Latitudes again.
- Best since BostononamissionDined on 6/27/2014My girlfriend and I came here to celebrate 5 years together. We had another place in mind but after we compared reviews we picked Blue Latitudes. We had never heard of the place before. We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived to find a very elegant bar and comfortable dining area. We chose a booth and there was plenty of room. The server, Chelsea, made us feel very comfortable and was very personable. The food...OMG...we haven't had this quality of food since we had some fine dining in Boston for my birthday in December. We live nearby in Maine and we have been on a search for quality dining without having to travel Portsmouth or Portland. Our compliments to the owners, management, staff and especially the Chef. Thank YouSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graduation CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014We arrived early for our reservation of 12 people! They got us in quickly. They food was great and came out at a nice pace. It was quiet enough even with other large parties present where we could all hear each other. A great time overall!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never AgainFoodLover117Dined on 5/11/2014From the moment we walked into the restaurant it was a horrible experience! They were understaffed and waitresses were running around like crazy people, all the tables around us had dirty dishes on them, our food was cold and took nearly 2 hours, and finally, when we asked to speak to a Manager we were made aware there wasn't one working! We will never return or recommend Blue Latitudes to anyone. Did I mention it was Mothers Day?Special Features:
- The following 3 reviews are from the Blue Latitudes reviews archive.
- Food was tasty, but limitedFoodyVIPDined on 3/4/2014Food was tasty, but limited menu and portions too large. Wines were poor.
- Great Ambience & foodajsoDined on 2/21/2014Went here on a date at 9pm on a Friday. Not busy at all, but the bar (which is mostly separate from the dining area) was pretty noisy. It was nice though, it made the place feel more like a nighttime destination. Great drink list and great appetizers. We ordered the nachos and the plate was enormous, definitely way too much food for 2 people! I ordered the duck and my date ordered the lobster ravioli. Both were very good meals, although the duck had a bit too much compote on it. Not a big deal though, very tasty and everything was fresh and delicious. Way too full for desert but the options sounded amazing. Will be coming back for our next date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place!!Reneemk79Dined on 12/28/2013Very nice place, a little hard to find in downtown dover.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.