4431 Easton Ave
Bethlehem, PA 18020Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bluegrillhouse.com/
- Phone: 6106918400
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 3:00pm
For Holidays: Hours may vary
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: blue grillhouse offers 3 private areas that accommodate 12 guests, 30 guests and 40 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Events Coordinator 6106918400
A word from blue grillhouse
blue is redefining the steakhouse. You’ll find stunning decor, two high-energy indoor and outdoor bars, and seven unique private dining spaces, which can accommodate up to 420 guests. Add in a redesigned menu with much more to offer and you have a cooler, hipper kind of steakhouse.Continued
blue is convenient to major highways leading from the Lehigh Valley, metro New Jersey, Philadelphia and the Poconos.
blue is convenient to major highways leading from the Lehigh Valley, metro New Jersey, Philadelphia and the Poconos.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
blue grillhouse - Best Restaurants in Bethlehem ›
blue grillhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
149 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (116)great for outdoor dining (82)romantic (76)notable wine list (56)vibrant bar scene (42)fit for foodies (41)good for groups (38)neighborhood gem (34)great for lunch (31)hot spot (31)great for brunch (23)late-night find (16)scenic view (5)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/10/2014We held a business lunch for 10 guests. From the time we walked in to the time we left the staff was professional, friendly and efficient. Our server was prompt but sensitive to the importance of the conversations at the table. Food was delicious and room was perfect for our function. We will be back again. I can always count on Blue for my business gatherings.Special Features:
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Have been going here for years. They changed their menu and NOT for the better. Appetizers very lacking especially for people allergic to seafood as we are. Chicken quesadillas, really?! sides were limited. Service was not good for high ed, rushing us to order drinks, apps, the dinner all on top of each other. Just very disappointed with this visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for our AnniversaryWarEagleinJerseyDined on 8/25/2014My wife and I went to Blue Grillhouse for our 16th Wedding Anniversary. The Hostess greeted us with a warm Congratulations for our anniversary and acknowledged that my wife was on a Gluten-Free diet. She seated us at a secluded table and informed us who our server would be. Jeremy came over and provided us with some Champagne for the occasion. He also provided my wife with the selections that were Gluten-Free and then told us of the specials and from there it was a great evening. My wife had the Grilled Salmon and I had the Dry Aged Prime Rib. Both dinners were cooked and seasoned perfectly. The grilled asparagus was delicious. The restaurant went above and beyond in setting the mood for our anniversary and making it a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeLoriDined on 8/18/2014Awesome love it. Absolutely fantastic place food was gorgeousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always perfectionCyclingdocDined on 8/16/2014Excellent service, ambiance, food choices. Known for their steaks. Have eaten there multiple times for business dinners-never a problem. Steak tartare with capers in outstanding. NY Strip slightly overcooked for medium well with char on one side, but otherwise very flavorful. Strongly recommend either ginger-soy or the Bearnaise sauce to accompany. Note: Bearnaise is CLASSICALLY made, meaning raw eggs are beaten into the sauce. Must finish with the homemade sorbet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Had an excellent time. Would recommend this place to everyone. Great service and food cooked to perfection. My entire party enjoyed their night out as well. Inside and out was simply marvelous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never dissappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014I have been taking clients to Blue for years now and they have never let me down in terms of the quality of the food, impeccable service and overall ambiance. Nice wine list and the server was very helpful in making meal and appetizer suggestions. Nice outside bar area as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceNickDined on 8/9/2014Found this place by accident. What a find! Food well above average. Don't care about the price been there twice. While the manager and all wait staff were great one stands out above the rest, Nick. He's one of the reasons we came back. Came for dinner 9:30 both times and there was absolutely no rush. Very comfortable..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks cooked to perfection!LVladyDined on 8/9/2014Everything was excellent from the wine to the perfectly cooked steaks and the outstanding service! It was a nice treat for a great meal without having to drive to NYC!Special Features:
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Took My Wife to BLUE for our Wedding Anniversary and it was a great experience. Server was awesome and the food was outstanding. A++++Special Features:
- Great timeLauren107Dined on 8/6/2014We dined at Blue for my dad's birthday and had a wonderful experience. Our server was attentive and provided excellent service. The food was absolutely wonderful and my dad enjoyed his complementary birthday dessert. Overall we had a very nice family dinner for my dad's birthday and we are so glad we chose Blue to celebrate at.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 25th anniversaryFoodie63VIPDined on 8/6/2014Blue is our favorite restaurant in Bethlehem. We have been dining here for over five years. The food,ambiance, and service are excellent. The entire staff played a role in making a memorable anniversary for us. Our favorite waiter Jeremy, who is the absolute BEST, recommended the 32 ounce Tomahawk dry aged bone in ribeye. We are not huge steak lovers but took Jeremy's choice and WOW what a choice. It was the most delicious tender perfectly cooked steak we've ever had. Becky our server this evening was very courteous,attentive,professional, and was kind enough to take time,despite being busy, to take an anniversary photo for us. Thanks Becky. The very handsome manager who resembled Hugh Jackman (Wolverine)checked on us. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch spot!LaLatinaFoodieDined on 8/6/20141st time here for lunch. Awesome food & service. Will frequent more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New York in BethlehemBoatmanVIPDined on 8/4/2014This was my twenty fifth visit in the last few years, this time for lunch. Always good both in food and in service. This restaurant is one of the best in the valley to entertain clients not just because of the food and service but the acoustics of the restaurant are great you can actually hear the person with you speak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wish we ate here years agocatladizDined on 8/3/2014We went to Blue for the first time to celebrate my mother's birthday. From the time we talked in we were all taken back at what a beautiful restaurant this was. Our waitress Jennifer was very attentive and knowledgeable about the menu and the specials. We all agreed it was probably the best dinner we had in a long time. The steaks were phenomenal. We definitely can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An evening with friendsBirthday63Dined on 8/1/2014Every aspect of our evening with friends was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StaycationAagrtDined on 7/30/2014My husband and I were on a stay cation and wanted a nice romantic dinner. Becky , our server, was very knowledgable about the menu. She gave us excellent suggestions and attentive service. Food was very good and martini was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/29/2014Not worth the money: Went there because it is advertised as a grill house and to have a steak and a beer. It began with a dirty beer glass, next came a so-so salad with wimpy greens, then, although they told me they cook the steaks with a high temperature, the medium well corn fed rib eye steak was burnt black on the outside. The a la cart ordering filled up the table quickly with dishes. The desert plates were water spotted, and in general the plates and utensils were diner quality. The only bright spot was the excellent server. The place seems to cater to corporate dinners. If you live in, or are visiting the Lehigh Valley, the same amount of money will be better spent at MELT, and If you want a real steak go to SHULA's.Special Features:
- hawrltyVIPDined on 7/29/2014Accommodating wait staff and hostess. Nice décor. Good menu selections. Well presented salad.Special Features:
- Good time for allJerseyJoeDined on 7/26/2014I made a reservation for six people to celebrate my wife's and mine 20th anniversary. Blue gave us our own private room and treated us especially well. Comparable quality of steaks and sides to the better steakhouses we've visited. Good presentation, good drinks - a winner all around!Special Features:
- great placemjs4434Dined on 7/25/2014Great place, good food and wine selection. The crab cake was really outstanding. Would highly recommendSpecial Features:
- What's not to like?BluefanDined on 7/22/2014"Blue" never disappoints. Time after time, a full dining or cocktails-and-appetizers visit to Blue is memorable and wonderful. The service is great and the selections of regular and specials are unbeatable. In nice weather, there is no place better than their patio bar with fireplaces, candles, etc. It's just a place you keep coming back to - always.Special Features:
- Very good, but priceyRogerDined on 7/19/2014Very good food and excellent service. However, they are pushing the envelope on price.Special Features:
- Always ExcellentCassidyDined on 7/19/2014Blue is one of those "money in the bank" places where you KNOW the food and service are top notch. They never let me down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryBigbird123Dined on 7/12/2014Made us a special dessert and served us glasses of champagne was a very nice guestureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodie4sureDined on 7/9/2014We enjoyed a lovely anniversary dinner - great atmosphere & wonderful service. We both had steak - exceptional quality for a fair price & prepared perfectly. We received a complimentary desert which was the perfect end to our delicious dinner. Would highly recommend for a great dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wedding AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/7/2014We had our wedding anniversary here, this was our first visit. Everything was excellent! We had an amazing time, food was great and the ambiance was perfect!Special Features:
- MargotDined on 7/7/2014Ample seating. Excellent food and service. An unexpected oasis.Special Features:
- great mealckm82VIPDined on 7/3/2014We went for my husband birthday dinner and everything from the service, to drinks to foods was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Birthday CelebrationkasloapDined on 6/28/2014Never disappointed. We were taken right to our table when we arrived. Our servers were courteous, professional & personable. My rack of lamb was delicious, prepared perfectly. My husband's ribeye was also very good. Sides of a wedge salad, & roasted tri potatoes were large enough to share & very good. In celebration of his birthday, Blue served him a complementary glass of champagne and a piece of ice cream cake large enough for 4 people to share. Nice touch. It was delicious. Blue has been and will continue to be our go to place for a great meal for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow serviceSlowDined on 6/28/2014We were there for 2 hours. The server was incredibly slow and never checked on us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blue GrillhouseUltimatefoodyDined on 6/28/2014The service was excellent the staff was friendly and very helpful. The food was delicious. It was our anniversary and they give you a complimentary glass of champagne and desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale, but unpretentiousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014Perfect date night restaurant if you're looking for an elegant, upscale environment without the usual stuffiness. All staff was very friendly and accommodating. Extensive selection of mixed drinks and wine. The food was delicious, with enough of a gourmet feel to please a seasoned foodie but not so exotic as to scare away your average diner. Overall a pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints!JackyRoDined on 6/27/2014As always we enjoyed our food and experience! We sat outside for the 1st time and it has a casual feel more like a bar scene. We enjoyed great food in a more lively atmosphere. If you are looking for a more upscale or romantic feel stick with inside (on a Friday night anyway). Manager was extremely nice and on top of things. Outside dining is 1st come 1st serve so keep that in mind if you want to sit outside. We did not mind the wait at the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2014Went to dinner on Friday night, had the honey glazed calamari and tomato mozz salad, both of which were great.. Steaks were on point, cooked perfectly and the sides were good as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nicejoedoesrugsDined on 6/27/2014Very good salmon. Excellent duck. Terrific desserts. Service was attentive. We were seated promptly. A bit loud. Tables should be a bit larger to accommodate side dishes and plates.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blue GrillhouseBLUEDined on 6/26/2014Filet Mignon was completely overcooked and dry. Service Staff needs a refresher course on customer relations, very inappropriate comments.
- great foodgreatDined on 6/22/2014I have been there many times and never a bad experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/21/2014Friendly staff that were well trained in the art of serving and checking to see if we needed anything. We had never been at Blue before but certainly would put this on our list of 5 star restaurants to enjoy an excellent meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 30 year wedding anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/20/2014Fantastic experience.....made reservations on line, noted it was for 30 year anniversary, we were seated immediately upon arrival, wonderful waiter (wished us Happy Anniversary and gave us free champagne and dersert-his name was Pete) food was fantastic, service was wonderful. This was a special anniversary dinner for my sister and brother in law and they had a wonderful time. This was our first time at Blue (even though we have lived in the area for over 30 years), we we definitely be back! Thank you.Special Features: