4431 Easton Ave
Bethlehem, PA 18020Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bluegrillhouse.com/
- Phone: (610) 691-8400
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 3:00pm
For Holidays: Hours may vary
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: blue grillhouse offers 3 private areas that accommodate 12 guests, 30 guests and 40 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Events Coordinator 6106918400x
A word from blue grillhouse
blue is redefining the steakhouse. You’ll find stunning decor, two high-energy indoor and outdoor bars, and seven unique private dining spaces, which can accommodate up to 420 guests. Add in a redesigned menu with much more to offer and you have a cooler, hipper kind of steakhouse.Continued
blue is convenient to major highways leading from the Lehigh Valley, metro New Jersey, Philadelphia and the Poconos.
blue is convenient to major highways leading from the Lehigh Valley, metro New Jersey, Philadelphia and the Poconos.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
blue grillhouse - Best Restaurants in Bethlehem ›
blue grillhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
146 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (105)great for outdoor dining (76)romantic (74)notable wine list (57)good for groups (55)fit for foodies (53)hot spot (37)neighborhood gem (35)vibrant bar scene (35)great for lunch (30)great for brunch (22)late-night find (11)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- It's a great place for a business lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/10/2014The food is consistently good and the service is great, they don't rush you to leave.Special Features:
- Expected BetterDickeyVIPDined on 11/8/2014Overall Blue was ok. I expected better service and quality of food for the price. When my steak came out it was luke warm and the carmelized onions were cold like they had been sitting out. It was a Saturday night and they were busy. Our server kept spologizing for taking so long. I'm not sure what the deal was there, but sll he needed to do was explain why and I would have been understanding. I would go back and give them a try again, but it definitely won't be my first choice. Thank you.Special Features:
- Excellent All AroundClaraandJimVIPDined on 11/5/2014We ordered the bone-in sirloin and the short ribs. Both were excellent. We had a wonderful Italian wine to compliment our entrees. Service was great.Special Features:
- Family Evening Made SpecialJEEJazzDined on 11/5/2014Very enjoyable evening in a great restaurant that we frequented in the past but hadn't been to for a couple of years. Service was excellent, all meals done as requested - restaurant side quiet enough to have family conversation and catch up with what has been going on - highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business Dinners that impressCustomerDelightDined on 11/4/2014When we travel to Emmaus on business we always bring the customer to this restaurant. Every one of our customers love the oysters and the steak. I love the special lobster tails that are not on the menu but seem to be available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valley girlBookclubberDined on 11/2/2014With so little places to go for brunch in the valley, Blu stands out. What a lovely brunch. Thank you!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Restaurant was beautiful. Service was excellent. We liked the bar atmosphere. The music was too loud so we felt like we were shouting to be heard. Main course amount was very small considering the price. Two in our party ordered the filet and did not think it was as tender nor did it have alot of flavor.
- great date placeOCRawDined on 10/31/2014The food is amazing and the outdoor bar is the best. Even though it was cold out they had enough fires going that you couldn't feel it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience each time!BethlehemFoodieDined on 10/31/2014Living in Historic Bethlehem, it is easy to frequent the many restaurants within walking distance but everytime I make the trek to Blue, I am glad we did. The wine list is extensive -- something for all tastes and price ranges. And the food is a bit heavy but good. I always walk away with leftovers but is that such a bad thing?Special Features:
- Always great foodAliceDined on 10/30/2014Blue is fast becoming my favorite restaurant. The top notch wait staff delivers excellent food. Onion soup best in the Lehigh Valley.Special Features:
- Great placesatisfiedDined on 10/27/2014While the food was great, don't go if you have limited time. Or at least notify the staff with your time frame. Food was outstanding, all 4 of us had steaks, but 2 of 4 were not the correct type. They were excellent though, and after the rather lengthy time we already spent there, nothing was said to the wait staff. Wine, appetizer, entrees and dessert were exceptional. A superior dining experience though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great parents weekend dinner!Roxygrl041Dined on 10/25/2014Great find in Bethlehem. Feels comparable to a restaurant that you would find in New York City. Delicious steaks and sides with great service. It is pricey but worth it considering the quality of the food and service. Excellent dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2014I enjoyed Blue Grillhouse it was a wonderful pleasant experience. I will definitely go back, the service was impeccable. The meal was okay, shrimp a little over cooked (personal preference) but the meal overall was very good.Special Features:
- Hidden Gemkks16Dined on 10/25/2014I found blue grillhouse last year when I was looking for restaurants to eat in for Lehigh's Parent's weekend. We loved it and now have made it part of our Bethlehem visits. Food, service, atmosphere are great for our family. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants great food.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/24/2014Both food and Service were outstanding. Have never been disappointed with blue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014Blue was excellent as usual. Can always depend on a fantastic meal when you go there. The service is great!!Special Features:
- Uncle BillOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014Had our wedding reception at the Candle light Inn here 25 years ago, I have stopped in there a few times, but our experience the other night was outstanding-Everyone chipped in with great service- anxious to return-What a difference!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blue always deliversBluefanDined on 10/20/2014You can never go wrong here for lunch, dinner, drinks and appetizers, etc. Menu selection is wonderful, plentiful and creative specialty drinks all of which are always complemented by superb, friendly, courteous service.Special Features:
- MehMatthewDDined on 10/18/2014My wife and I went for dinner this past Saturday night. We found the menu to be very overpriced considering everything is a la carte (and not located in NYC), and we don't mind spending good money on an amazing meal. We shared an appetizer, I had the seafood pasta which consisted of 2 shrimp cut in halves, 1-2 scallops cut up into small pieces, and about 6 clams. Not a lot of seafood or pasta for $29, and even with bread and sharing an app I left not full. My wife had the frenched chicken, which she said was dry. Service was excellent.
- Exceptional steaks and serviceSamHDined on 10/18/2014My date and I enjoyed our evening at Blue. Our steaks were excellent and the service was top notch. After dinner, we lingered to talk and enjoy some Cognac. You can be sure we'll return for another visit!Special Features:
- Beautiful and fantastic foodRicka1Dined on 10/18/2014This is a favorite in the Lehigh Valley, and one that is known for fantastic food, outstanding service and a place that we go to for our "special occasion favorite". The steaks are spectacular and the restaurant so much prettier than all the other steakhouses you will ever go to!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Blue!PhillyloverDined on 10/11/2014We went with friends to celebrate a birthday and Blue did not disappoint. The wine was great. The menu was extensive and our food was excellent. Our server was knowledgeable and very nice. Dessert was yummy. We will definitely go again - soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceJoeMacDined on 10/9/2014Our server Tammy was incredible! She really made a our night. It was my girlfirend's birthday and she really made the night special for us. She was attentive yet not invasive. The food was amazing and we can't wait to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014The food was delicious. The service was excellent. Very attentive and professional. Pricing was a bit high, but that's the part of the 'dining out' market that Blue caters to. It was a special occasion and we decided to splurge. If cost is not an issue and you want to treat yourself to a very nice dining experience, then Blue is a good place to consider.Special Features:
- True BlueSandraDDined on 10/6/2014Have not been to Blue in a while. I had almost forgotten just absolutely phenomenal the food is! Great ambience fabulous out door bar. Truly perfect. Will be there more often in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerKitkatDined on 10/5/2014We love this place! They offered us a complimentary cocktail and amazing dessert! Also appreciate the Price Fix menu offered Sun. Thru Thursday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- continued attendancegreatDined on 10/5/2014I have gone there a number of times and will continueSpecial Features:
- Highly recommendDanaVIPDined on 10/4/2014We had an incredible meal and incredible service. We couldn't had a more enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday58Dined on 10/3/2014Our visit to Blue was lovely, from start to finish...The outside bar was bustling, and looked very inviting, but there were no tables available at the time we checked in... They offer a great selection of...everything! The filet mignon was perfect -- loved the horseradish sauce -- and the pumpkin martini was fabulous! The service was attentive and friendly. The complimentary birthday ice cream cake was a very nice surprise. Only thing I wouldn't rave about was the spinach-artichoke dip, which was fine, but not as good as we've had at other places. I would definitely go again...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dining experienceelyobekimDined on 10/3/2014Lovely meal in a nice setting with great service made this an excellent experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luvnightifeDined on 9/27/2014The service was very good. You all won us over. We will most definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks!GrilledCheeseMamaVIPDined on 9/27/2014Visited Blue on Saturday night. We wanted to try something a little different-- we frequent Shula's(center valley) and Sullivan's(KoP). The outside bar/dining area seems lovely. (We poked our heads in before we entered the restaurant.) In retrospect, wish we would have eaten outside. It was a gorgeous evening. The restaurant was quite busy but we were greeted and seated right away. Enjoyed a Spiced Apple Mojito cocktail special. I had the 6oz filet and was very pleased. Cooked & seasoned perfectly. Hubs had 10oz bone-in filet special and enjoyed as well. I found the inside a bit noisy but not overwhelmingly so. Service was attentive without being annoying as it can sometimes be at Shula's. Will go back!Special Features:
- Always a nice experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014I've never left Blue feeling dissatisfied in any way.Special Features:
- great sea bass, great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014Our server steered me toward the sea bass, which was terrific, and was that perfect combination of attentive without being fawning. My dining partner's pork chop was very good, though not unusually stellar. On the whole, though, a really nice experience. This was my first visit, and I'll definitely return.Special Features:
- Very Nice But Not ExceptionalPaulDined on 9/22/2014We ate there for our 30th wedding anniversary. The service was outstanding and the ambiance is very nice. The food was very good but not particularly better than other nice restaurants in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rude people suck :,(CUTIEFOODIEDined on 9/19/2014It was my bday weekenf and bring from out of town we had no clue where this place was located . I was so excited and had been wanting to try it out but that all changed when I called the restaurant and asked for simple directions . The young lady who answered the phone was not only ride she made it clear that I could just go on their website to get the directions . Yes I am Well aware of that but I was simply asking her and to recieve such a close ended answer I knew she wasn't willing to help so unfortunately we had to go elsewhere . It's not about the directions because that could have been resolved easily .The annoyed tone of her voice and rude manner she displayed was enough to make us go elsewhere . Not welcoming at all !!!!!!.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/10/2014We held a business lunch for 10 guests. From the time we walked in to the time we left the staff was professional, friendly and efficient. Our server was prompt but sensitive to the importance of the conversations at the table. Food was delicious and room was perfect for our function. We will be back again. I can always count on Blue for my business gatherings.Special Features:
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Have been going here for years. They changed their menu and NOT for the better. Appetizers very lacking especially for people allergic to seafood as we are. Chicken quesadillas, really?! sides were limited. Service was not good for high ed, rushing us to order drinks, apps, the dinner all on top of each other. Just very disappointed with this visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for our AnniversaryWarEagleinJerseyDined on 8/25/2014My wife and I went to Blue Grillhouse for our 16th Wedding Anniversary. The Hostess greeted us with a warm Congratulations for our anniversary and acknowledged that my wife was on a Gluten-Free diet. She seated us at a secluded table and informed us who our server would be. Jeremy came over and provided us with some Champagne for the occasion. He also provided my wife with the selections that were Gluten-Free and then told us of the specials and from there it was a great evening. My wife had the Grilled Salmon and I had the Dry Aged Prime Rib. Both dinners were cooked and seasoned perfectly. The grilled asparagus was delicious. The restaurant went above and beyond in setting the mood for our anniversary and making it a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeLoriDined on 8/18/2014Awesome love it. Absolutely fantastic place food was gorgeousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.