600 Silks Run Rd
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.blusushi.com/
- Phone: 9547444398
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Asian
- Executive Chef: Kevin & Billy Mak
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Entertainment: Dj spins EVERY Friday & Saturday nights!
A word from blu
The art of sushi & outrageous cocktails...It"s where George Jetson meets Americanized sushi meets tomorrow... Also, take a Dive @5 with us 7 days a week with Drink & Food specials!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
blu reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good For a Sushi FixNYDinerDined on 3/31/2013The restaurant is a bit far if you are coming from Miami, but the sushi is pretty fresh and the atmosphere is comfortable and fun. We sat outside since blu has a nice patio area. The cocktail menu looked interesting, although we ended up not ordering any drinks. There was a nice variety of rolls to choose from, including several specialty rolls. I thought that the specialty rolls were inventive. Service was good; our waitress kindly answered all of our questions. I would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Pretty restaurant at GulfstreamMargoVIPDined on 3/16/2013Pretty restaurant at Gulfstream Village although the sushi was average. Pear Martini was wonderful though and dj comes on at 10 on a Saturday night if you want to stay and hang out after dinner.
- Terrible servicePhillyfoodieVIPDined on 2/28/2013Worst service I ever experienced. Sushi was great, but nothing could make up for how bad the service was.
- Best Sushi in Miami!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013We ate at the bar because the tables were too close one to each other and we liked to be close, but just the two of us. The food is great, the barman is great and the eco-light (look at the ceiling!) is beautiful! This is the best sushi I ever tried in Miami, better than the one you find in Lincoln Rd or Downtown!Special Features:
- The sushi at BLU is excellent!Foodie14Dined on 2/8/2013The sushi at BLU is excellent! One person in our party had an entree from the "kitchen" (cooked) menu and she was less than impressed - stick with the sushi! Also, the specialty drinks are de-lish! I will definitely be back for the BLU Mojito and the Lava Drops or Sugar Daddy roll! As a side note, we were seated next to a loud and ever-growing party...it would have been nice if our server had asked if we wished to be moved to another/less-energetic section...that aside we had an excellent time!Special Features:
- Got the worst service ever.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/28/2012Got the worst service ever. Not going there again.
- Loved Blu We were visitingRubyVIPDined on 12/24/2012Loved Blu We were visiting from NYC and wanted both sushi and cooked food. The tuna towers and salmon oscar were incredible.Special Features:
- Blu is anything but Blue!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/8/2012The service was impeccable. Very very quick and friendly. Food was excellent and the presentation outstanding. First time there and we will go back. We had 4 appetizers all excellent and 3 rolls plus the saute salmon which was just perfect and tasty. that i would personally get each time. We went at 6pm so it was naturally quiet and we ate outside . Perhaps later the bar would have been hoppin and the noise up a notch but still quiet at 6 which is what our party of 4 enjoys.Special Features:
- Great sushi - great serviceLookinforPizzainChiVIPDined on 12/1/2012Great sushi place. We're vegetarian and called ahead to see about reservations and options. We received great service over the phone, and also once we got there. The fellow we spoke to on the phone even figured out we were there and passed along other great new menu options to us. We really enjoyed our visit and would eat here again if we lived nearby!Special Features: