BLT Steak - Southampton
281 County Road, #39A
Southampton, NY 11968Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $50 and over
BLT Steak - Southampton
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://caprisouthampton.com/blt_steak
- Phone: (631) 259-2641
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm,
Thursday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 12:00am,
Sunday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm,
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from BLT Steak - Southampton
From the heart of Manhattan to the beaches of Waikiki to bustling Hong Kong, BLT Steak delights diners with steakhouse fare, signature style and exceptional service. This summer, ESquared Hospitality is bringing BLT Steak, its Modern American Steakhouse, to The Capri in Southampton.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
BLT Steak - Southampton - Best Restaurants in Southampton ›
BLT Steak - Southampton reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (10)fit for foodies (8)hot spot (7)special occasion (6)vibrant bar scene (5)romantic (3)good for groups (3)late-night find (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (2)notable wine list (2)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/28/2014Food is as good as the city's, with a much nicer setting, ambiance and outdoor dinning. RecommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Hamptons findwassermomVIPDined on 8/16/2014I'm not a huge steak eater but my meal at BLT was so delicious. The hangar steak was like butter and the veggie salad was so fresh. Service was good. Drinks were good. The food is so mediocre out there that this was probably my favorite meal of the season.Special Features:
- SpoiledFoodie101VIPDined on 8/16/2014Spoiled The steak was the best ever! We are so spoiled - so much that we can't buy steak for our home cooked meals any more ! The service thebestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too noisy good foodMarleneDined on 8/9/2014Being from texas the steaks were excellent, the shrimp was very good, however, it was so loud and they pack them in so it was very hard to talk, we have only found the restaurants in sag harbor to be quiet and romantic, but if you like a lot of noise and good food this is the place for youSpecial Features:
- a scenefoodiefuntasticDined on 8/7/2014So much fun and wonderful dining experience Would definitely go back next year...the scene was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 23 reviews are from the BLT Steak - Southampton reviews archive.
- mrfoodDined on 7/16/2014Excellent quality. Restaurant wasn't busy on weekday night. I hope during Friday/Saturday summer crush quality and service holds up
- Excellent overallLuv2dineDined on 6/29/2014We had an excellent experience at BLT Steak. The service was exceptional. I loved my ribeye steak! It was cooked exactly as requested. My partner had the filet which he enjoyed. An unexpected treat was the popovers served hot with soft butter. For dessert we had the peanut butter chocolate mousse which we can honestly say was one of the best desserts we've ever had! Attentive service, great food-you can't go wrong here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WONDERFUL SERVICE, POOR LAYOUTTastefulVIPDined on 6/14/2014We enjoyed our delicious meal (love those popovers) with an outstanding service . The problems arise for the servers to serve a meal to tables that are too hard to reach. We were 6 people in a booth and the servers could not reach the back half. In addition, there is a huge lampshade that prevents the servers to talk to us and review menus. The wine bottle was knocked over by accident due to the constrictive table setting. Our waiter was so nice and gave us complimentary desserts. The music was so loud and the selection was far from dinner music. It has a beach feeling atmosphere with the decor which is very different from the New York City restaurant. Also, there is no sign for BLT on the road. I compliment the chefs and servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blt SouthamptonAlePaquetVIPDined on 6/13/2014We Went at blt Southampton and we found the same quality of food of NYC. As always greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EveningLmahannaVIPDined on 6/5/2014Highly recommend. Prices are high but inline with any good steakhouse. Our meal was amazing from the wine to the dessert and was made even better but the attentive staff. Table receives complimentary popovers which are HUGE and delicious. We started with a scallop crudo which was one of the best I've had and a ceasar salad, portion size on the salad was impressive, dressing was perfect not too fishy as some dressings can be. We both ordered the bone in Ribeye -they did not disappoint. Huge and cooked perfectly. The addition of the bone marrow and head of roasted garlic are a great accompaniment to the tender steaks. Dessert consisted of complimentary espresso brownie bites that I will be craving forever now - Plan on going back many timesSpecial Features:
- CelebsJohn55VIPDined on 8/22/2013You know when Howard Stern is having dinner their it must be good - great rib eye as per all of the BLT's - tough place to find - but the wait staff was wonderful and from fish to chicken to steak it was terrificSpecial Features:
- DeliciousRUBYSTONEEVENTSVIPDined on 8/22/2013The food is very good, but the popovers are still my fav!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was so hot you could notOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/10/2013It was so hot you could not enjoy your meal. The need to have all the doors open escapes me on a very hot and humid night. The crowd that went to nobu is mo longer there.Food was ok at best. I don't give this restaurant returning power
- The best of southamptonOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 8/9/2013Hands down best steak restaurant in Southampton. ? We love itSpecial Features:
- Scene-eryOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/7/2013Loud, sleek, looks like upgraded motel, cool outdoor lounge area. Friendly, knowledgable staff. On the fringe of Southampton. Loud. Great apps, mediocre mains. Popovers are overkill. Did I say loud?Special Features:
- Good not greatEVFoodieVIPDined on 8/4/2013A little disappointed with the quality of the steak. Appetizers and of course the popovers were great but not what we came for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner in Grand Central StationJoeBDined on 8/1/2013Probably the LOUDEST restaurant experience of my 50 year life. !!!! Had to practically scream to chat with my date. Food was below average. Other than the famous BLT popovers it was a bad experience .
- The food was fine, but theOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/1/2013The food was fine, but the service this particular night was horrendous.
- Great restaurant and greatkarenVIPDined on 7/27/2013Great restaurant and great food. A place to be seen.Special Features:
- Steakhouse meets HamptonsGreekGodVIPDined on 7/24/2013Steakhouse meets Hamptons chic. Excellent food and service.Special Features:
- Pop overs at the Pop-up-AimeeVIPDined on 7/18/2013Excited to hear about this pop up making its debut in Southampton. There is an abbreviated menu, and other than the pop over the rest of the meal was just mediocre. Good Hampton spot for people watching and being seen!Special Features:
- Newie Pop UpSummerresidentDined on 7/10/2013Took over Nobu space. Signage terrible (none). Indoor and outdoor space. Food very good and not just steak. Service was good, not great and prices reasonable for type of food.Special Features:
- AMAZING!!!!!Chelseabrooke13VIPDined on 7/7/2013My family and I first went to BLT during opening week. My parents have returned four times since and I've been back twice. The service is great and all the workers are super friendly and personable. I love the food, but beware you may gain 10 pounds. Those popovers are killer. Definitely, definitely recommend! (Celebrity sightings, too!) Will probably be back next weekend, actually.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wrong price rating!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/4/2013Attractive space and food was okay. Attentive service to a fault. We were rushed from the beginning to the end. Our dining experience lasted just an hour. Open table rated it $$ but it should have been $$$$. Very over priced! We won't return
- For having just 3 weeks toNY123VIPDined on 7/4/2013For having just 3 weeks to prepare for the opening they did an excellent job. Management was watching over everything closely. Food quality was excellent. Only disappointment is there were no changes from the old Nobu but it was still a pleasant environment.Special Features:
- Welcome to Southamton GoodFoodie101VIPDined on 6/29/2013Welcome to Southamton Good food Great crowd Great spaceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good mealOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/20/2013I go to the BLT restaurants in Manhattan all time and enjoy them, and this was no different. The food is always great and the service was very good. Would not hesitate to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best of southamptonOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 6/6/2013We just lo ed it there the food was wonderful, the service, never better, the room beautiful... We will go of tenSpecial Features: