BLT Steak Miami
The Betsy Hotel
1440 Ocean Drive
Miami, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
SteakPrice: $50 and over
BLT Steak Miami
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bltrestaurants.com/
- Phone: (305) 673-0044
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 8:00am - 11:30am; Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Laurent Tourondel
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The Betsy South Beach partners with BLT Steak Miami to offer a unique venue for corporate retreats and small conferences, and exceptional catering is part of the experience. With menus designed by Chef Laurent Tourondel of BLT Steak, our catering department can assist with meeting planning for corporate breakfasts and lunch breaks to full event coordination.
Please contact our catering department for more information.
Phone: 305.531.6100 | Toll Free: 866.792.3879
- Entertainment: Live Music on Wednesdays & Thursdays - great local performers each week at the Lobby Bar inside BLT Steak and The Betsy. Performances start at 8pm, with no cover and no minimum. Visit our FB Events page for details or email@example.com
- Special Events: Are you looking to turn your next event or corporate function into a memorable experience? The Betsy provides a perfect retreat for small meetings, conferences, product launches, weddings and social functions, with exceptional catering from BLT Steak. B Bar offers private, upscale speakeasy lounge for your most memorable birthday or anniversary celebration ever! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to book your event today.
BLT STEAK at THE BETSY - As the name ˜Bistro Laurent Tourondel"™ suggests, Chef Tourondel takes the steakhouse concept to a new level by artfully preparing the highest quality ingredients with the traditional elements of a cozy French Bistro. The result is a modern American Steakhouse serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and private events.
A word from BLT Steak Miami
Executive Chef Laurent Tourondel brings the celebrated flavors of BLT Steak to South Beach. Located in the newly remodeled Betsy Hotel, BLT Steak showcases Tourondel's signature warm popovers and specially selected Wagyu, Kobe and Certified Angus Beef. In addition to seasonal blackboard specials, the menu also offers fresh fish including Sauteed Dover Sole and Tuna Tartare with avocado and soy-lime dressing. Amidst the bustling atmosphere of South Beach, guests at BLT Steak can enjoy a meal al fresco on the restaurant's 80-seat patio perfectly situated on Ocean Drive, providing picturesque views of the Atlantic Ocean and a one-of-a-kind BLT experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
BLT Steak Miami - Best Restaurants in Miami Beach / South Beach ›
BLT Steak Miami reviews from OpenTable diners
113 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (59)fit for foodies (54)great for outdoor dining (41)romantic (38)notable wine list (29)good for groups (28)great for lunch (27)hot spot (27)neighborhood gem (25)scenic view (22)great for brunch (15)late-night find (9)vibrant bar scene (8)kid-friendly (6)Show More
- Beautiful RestaurantCherdanDined on 7/5/2014I began my evening with the Tuna Tartare which was presented in ice at the perfect temperature. Beware to those who are trying to avoid bread… the rolls were amazing! My husband later ordered the CAB New York Strip which was perfectly cooked and presented in an iron cast pan keeping the steak warm. I chose the CAB Filet which arrived with a nicely topped crust. We ordered the Creamed Spinach as a side which was more spinach than cream, slightly too salty, but with a wonderful taste. We ended the evening with the rich Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse as we people watched those on Ocean Drive. What a perfect evening! Helpful hint: Make sure you bring $20 for valet parking on the weekend.Special Features:
- Good experienceGhazDined on 6/28/2014Food was tasty. quick service. attentive staff. long list of wines to choose fromSpecial Features:
- Food was unrealCURT15DDined on 6/27/2014Having eaten at the STK and Guacho steak houses worldwide, BLT is definitely up there with the very best. Every single thing we ordered was perfection and would highly recommend this for any steak lovers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousBirthdaycelebrationDined on 6/14/2014Great atmosphere. Wonderful location. Steak and lobster superb! Little pricey. I would consider the Betsey Hotel in the future. (BLT is located inside the Betsey Hotel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attractive!JayGDined on 6/14/2014Elegant inside and out, very nice decour. Food was great, very good french toast, nice popovers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the food, not the vibelulu52Dined on 6/13/2014BLT Steak has amazing food. If you are a steak lover, (and I am not- chose it because my husband and son are), this place is for you. The cuts of meat are beautiful and I must say, extremely expensive, but delicious. I had the roasted beet and goat cheese salad, (very tasty- heavy on the goat cheese) and Tuna Tartar appetizer. Quite delicious. Forgot about the popovers! They are huge, warm and served before dinner arrives. Worth giving up the diet for! We also had BBQ corn that I can't stop thinking about. Crisp and oh so good. We topped it off with the peanut butter chocolate mouse- fantastic. So what's the problem? It's not NYC. Atmosphere is like a diner- this is not diner food. Dress it up or I don't think I'll return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Veeery good!EkaterinaDined on 6/7/2014We go to this restaurant for a dinner with my mom,husband and 2,5 years son.Food was great + plus very nice service! Note,they don't have kids menu (I don't like all that nuggets:-/!),but I thinks it's not needed.They bring amazing bread it's solve our problem:))) be honest it's not for kids,they can bored here.But I really recommend this restaurant for special occasion or just dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BLT and our group of five guysOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/5/2014Amazing staff and food! The Ribeye was perfectly blue, and the sides were perfection. they make a wicked Hanger One Lime gin and tonic.Special Features:
- Popovers to die for!mrjdmomDined on 6/5/2014Great food. My husband had the bone in rib eye, yunmy! Spicy tuna was delicious! Overall a wonderful dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jackVIPDined on 5/30/2014perfect weather day to have a relaxing lunch on the porch with great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatFoodguyDined on 5/23/2014Wonderful service and food! Steaks were the best, can't wait for lobster! Cool pop tarts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELENT PLACE TO HAVE DINNERLuizSouza2014Dined on 5/23/2014Should close later !!!!! Like the other places in Ocean Drive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/16/2014The food was fantastic, the service was stellar, the ambiance was hip yet unpretentious. What a great find, we'll definitely be returning next trip to Miami. A few dishes to note:The tuna tartar, the grilled snapper, the popovers, the soufflé for dessert was incredible. Eat here!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itLoveDined on 5/16/2014Grate popovers,they give you the recipe, I did them the next day for breakfast and came out very good, very pretty place we felt grate the food was amazing and very we'll servedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BreakfastOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/16/2014I took a client to BLT Steak for breakfast on a Friday morning. The food and service was excellent. It is a large open space. The noise level was high.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love BLT. But not this one.NYC2BeyondVIPDined on 5/14/2014Been to BLT NYC, LA and Puerto Rico. This one is pale in comparison. Go elsewhere.Special Features:
- All I have to say is wow!AlcroDined on 5/11/2014I must say that this dining experience was amazing from start to finish. The food was to die for. We shared the porterhouse steak and it was the best meal I'VE EVER HAD. We were in South Beach for only 2 nights and after going there our first night, we actually contemplated going back for our only other night. It was beyond delicious and the service and ambiance was perfect. We ate outside and it was adorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's DayLuxDiningVIPDined on 5/11/2014Came here with the whole family for Mother's Day and it couldn't have been better.Special Features:
- Stuffed with deliciousness!CorbinFDined on 5/9/2014Our dinner was amazing! Starting with the popovers to the sushi, ceviche, grouper, snapper, and jalapeño mashed potatoes- everything was delectable! Our server was polite and attended to our every need. I highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for celebrationskris631Dined on 5/4/2014Took my husband here to celebrate his 35th birthday. Food was delicious, service was on point. Really had a great time. As promised, the popovers were so light and yummy. Drinks were good, although a bit pricey but that seems to be the Miami way. Definitely recommend this for a special occasion or a night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChinadogDined on 5/3/2014The dinner was great, always a fun spot. Dining outside is the best spot on a nice breezy evening.Special Features:
- ChangedAlvinKDined on 5/3/2014I usually love BTL's Miami, but was a bit disappointed this time. Menu changed and food was as great as usually. Still a great spot to dine outside.Special Features:
- No excusesVelocityStyleDined on 5/3/2014I have dined at many restaurants around the world and South Beach, especially.BLT on SoBe was one of the worst dining experiences ever.Unfriendly and Un-attentive staff along with average food with above average prices. I had concluded that our waiter was simply not in a good mood until I observed him smiling and engaging other guests at another tables.What should've been a great date night quickly became an "i'd rather be anywhere but here night!" It was disturbing to see a waiter smile at others but grimace at me and my beautiful date. I've never, ever not tipped a service but this was the first (and hopefully the last) time.Not to mention that the food was simply ordinary.If you like stuffy and mediocre food then this may work for you.
- Tasty food and servicekewllewkDined on 5/3/2014A broad variety of meat and seafood all perfectly prepared with a excellent selection of side dishes. A must try for dessert is the crepe soufflé.Special Features:
- Ottima cucina e bella locationJANIFRADined on 5/2/2014Personale gentile e disponibile, ottima cucina, bella la posizione, piacevole cenare sul terrazzino all'aperto!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice Dinner!ChgoTravelerVIPDined on 4/29/2014Skirt steak was awesome! Wine was excellent. My guests loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 4/26/2014Best Steak in South Beach bar none! We have tried the other brand names, etc., and though one comes close, BLT is above the rest.Special Features:
- Special OccasionFranbavDined on 4/25/2014i booked the BLT for a special occasion with my girlfriend. great location. too loud maybe. great food. best service.Special Features:
- Amazing popoversChiChiDined on 4/24/2014Everything about our dining experience BLT Steak Miami was incredible.Special Features:
- Great steak at BLT steak housetomboDined on 4/20/2014The filet was melt-in-your-mouth delicious. The baked potato was enormous and also quite tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steakhousevb0366Dined on 4/19/2014BLT rates up there with the top Steak House Chains.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always gooddududenDined on 4/19/2014Great steak place with a good view on the beach drive sceneSpecial Features:
- DC Family with 2 daughters, 18 & 20OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/18/2014We are from Washington, DC and are used to fine dining. We were very satisfied with our experience. We met a friend at the restaurant. The five of us ordered very different items, sushi to lamb chops. Everyone enjoyed their meals and it was nice not to be rushed. We ate outside and it was perfect. We also had 3 excellent breakfasts as well. When we return to SB next year we will definitely come back to BLT Steak. The hostess were especially great. They really tried to accommodate the customer with a smile to boot! That makes you feel good.Special Features:
- BLT Steak, it's just OK!AlexDined on 4/18/2014BLT Steak, Miami, South Beach. The outside dining was nice, note that tables are on the sidewalk where every tourist is walking right past you. The food was good, not great, served warm not hot. The service while professional was slow and it took a long time to receive our main course, when the restaurant did not seem to be that busy. I do not expect to return as I believe for the $$$$ there are better steak restaurants in Miami. My advice is to save your money for the many other great dining places in South Beach.Special Features:
- ok.but our server was a true prodinerDined on 4/15/2014Good cuts of meat but the sides weren't great. I felt awful for the servers who had to work in that warm restaurant. The upshot was that the service was top notch. Real pros. You can get a better steak meal at one of the regular chains: Morton's, Ruth's Chris and the the BLT steak in Washington DC is even better.Special Features:
- The best steak ever!!!Peng9608Dined on 4/13/2014If you want a great steak, this is the place for you. The steaks are always cooked to perfection and the sides are delicious. A very special place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- had a wonderful experiencesandieDined on 4/9/2014we had a wonderful time. The food was delicious, I had the short ribs and i think they were probably the best ive ever eaten. i reccomend this restaurant very highlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a bad experienceflemelinDined on 4/6/2014Bad luck or something is going wrong with the place? First we were served by a waiter as excited to be there than going to the dentist and a tray boy who seem to have taken to much Activan. Food not as great a it use to be. Steak were good but the fish was a complete desaster. Oh and if you are looking for all that missing salt in your inventory I'm please to inform you that I found it... In our vegetables plates. Best luck next time, but not at BLT
- Myself and two girl friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014Myself and two girl friends had a an awesome experience at your restaurant. The waiter was friendly and efficient. The food I will definitely recommend,and I myself will be dinning at your establishment more often. Thank you for a great evening!Special Features:
- Very Strong MealHoustonVIPDined on 4/5/2014I think the sides at BLT were outstanding. I really liked the jalapeno mashed potatoes and brocolini. I also liked the popover bread - nice twist on bread service. The steaks were very good, but one of the steaks was overcooked. The steaks were also crusted on the outside which was not exactly how I like it, but very good nonetheless. Wine less was good, but pricey like the whole menu.Special Features: