BLT Steak Miami
The Betsy Hotel
1440 Ocean Drive
Miami, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
SteakPrice: $50 and over
BLT Steak Miami
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bltrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 3056730044x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 8:00am - 11:30am; Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Laurent Tourondel
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The Betsy South Beach partners with BLT Steak Miami to offer a unique venue for corporate retreats and small conferences, and exceptional catering is part of the experience. With menus designed by Chef Laurent Tourondel of BLT Steak, our catering department can assist with meeting planning for corporate breakfasts and lunch breaks to full event coordination.
Please contact our catering department for more information.
Phone: 305.531.6100 | Toll Free: 866.792.3879
- Entertainment: Live Music on Wednesdays & Thursdays - great local performers each week at the Lobby Bar inside BLT Steak and The Betsy. Performances start at 8pm, with no cover and no minimum. Visit our FB Events page for details or email@example.com
- Special Events: Are you looking to turn your next event or corporate function into a memorable experience? The Betsy provides a perfect retreat for small meetings, conferences, product launches, weddings and social functions, with exceptional catering from BLT Steak. B Bar offers private, upscale speakeasy lounge for your most memorable birthday or anniversary celebration ever! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to book your event today.
BLT STEAK at THE BETSY - As the name ˜Bistro Laurent Tourondel"™ suggests, Chef Tourondel takes the steakhouse concept to a new level by artfully preparing the highest quality ingredients with the traditional elements of a cozy French Bistro. The result is a modern American Steakhouse serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and private events.
A word from BLT Steak Miami
Executive Chef Laurent Tourondel brings the celebrated flavors of BLT Steak to South Beach. Located in the newly remodeled Betsy Hotel, BLT Steak showcases Tourondel's signature warm popovers and specially selected Wagyu, Kobe and Certified Angus Beef. In addition to seasonal blackboard specials, the menu also offers fresh fish including Sauteed Dover Sole and Tuna Tartare with avocado and soy-lime dressing. Amidst the bustling atmosphere of South Beach, guests at BLT Steak can enjoy a meal al fresco on the restaurant's 80-seat patio perfectly situated on Ocean Drive, providing picturesque views of the Atlantic Ocean and a one-of-a-kind BLT experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
BLT Steak Miami - Best Restaurants in Miami Beach / South Beach ›
BLT Steak Miami reviews from OpenTable diners
111 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (51)fit for foodies (46)great for outdoor dining (43)romantic (38)neighborhood gem (26)notable wine list (24)great for lunch (21)good for groups (21)hot spot (21)scenic view (17)great for brunch (16)late-night find (10)kid-friendly (6)vibrant bar scene (4)Show More
- Great lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2014Very pretty restaurant in The Betsy Hotel in South Beach. Great location, right off the beach. My husband and I enjoyed a great lunch. I took advantage of the Miami Spice menu which was delicious, generous portions, and well priced. Great selection, beautiful creative food presentation, nice service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- soggy - non crispy friesmiachuckVIPDined on 9/16/2014started out well with a nice foi gras and popover unfortunately asked for extra extra crispy fries as side for steak that came out limp sent fries back to have redone and the second order at least came out hot but still mostly limp a couple of crisp crunchy but these were just a few of the small pieces was mostly done eating steak by the time they came or would have sent them back second time
- Good food but priceysampyDined on 9/14/2014Good food, elegant but not "showy" atmosphere. Little pricey though...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodandy3090Dined on 9/13/2014Everything was awesome, except the NY strip. It isn't the most tender piece of meat so don't order it.Special Features:
- Very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Steak was delicious mashed potatoes was great eating outside was very entertaining they're pate and popovers were notableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousHoneyDined on 9/11/2014First and foremost the service was outstanding! We love the bread selection, popovers were quite tasty. The California roll was quite tasty. I really love their Caesar salad, very flavorful. Our steaks were cooked to perfection, exactly as ordered. We had a variety of sides, creamed spinach, BBQ corn, asparagus, baked potato, all were quite tasty. We will definite return to BLT Miami.Special Features:
- Lively, energetic, great foodDivaDinerDined on 9/10/2014The name threw me at first but someone in our party had thoroughly enjoyed visiting BLT in LA (which has closed - boohoo), and I'm very happy we went - of course, we always check the reviews before booking any reservations and the majority were very positive. The place was packed (inside and out), and was very energetic.....live music in the lounge & lots of boisterous happy customers (however, we had no issue with conducting business convos). Everyone enjoyed their choices of entrees (I chose from the Miami Spice menu), and they serve my current fav vodka (Tito's), shaken to perfection but didn't ask if I wanted wine with dinner so missed a sale there. The popovers are fun and I highly recommend the BBQ corn and Key Lime Panna Cotta!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NickyDined on 9/10/2014Service nice and professional. Great food . Great ambiance. We loved a lot. Nicky and Ettore from italySpecial Features:
- great spotloinVegasDined on 9/8/2014My favorite restaurant in Miami. Love the tasting menu and the pop overs are to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingIGOTGAMEDined on 9/8/2014The best steak I ever had NY strip on the bone must have and BBQ corn was great too if ever in South Beach this restaurant is a must....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally AwesomeRobCDined on 9/7/2014We went here Sunday night for dinner. We had 8 o'clock reservations, arrived at 7:45 and we're seated promptly. It was a very nice night, not very humid so we actually got to sit outside. The service was impeccable & the food was impeccable. As soon as we seated we were offered different types of water and wine we chose ice tapwater and we both had a glass of Sauvignon Blanc/semilon mixture from French which was delicious. We were served a chicken liver pate with a plate of pickled vegetables and some country bread toast and then we were serve the most delicious popovers ever. We ordered off the Miami spice menu. I can't wait to go back & order off the regular menu. This restaurant is five stars all the way around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was rightgcmdvDined on 9/7/2014Great service, we all had steaks, different cuts and cooks...all served as ordered!
- Ordinary for the costValueformoneyDined on 9/6/2014The food was perfectly edible but it was nothing very special. The portions were far too large and it was nothing more than a steak house. For the price I would expect a lot more finesse. The best thing about it was the lovely service.
- It was very good, not greatDannib413Dined on 9/6/2014I'm from the NY area and always wanted to try this place never got around to it here in NY so decided to try on a recent trip to South Beach. To me, it wasn't all that impressive. I enjoyed my food but that's about it. We overheard another waiter going above and beyond explaining the menu to other first time diners. We unfortunately did not get the same level of service from out waiter. Would I go again? Maybe, maybe not.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine FoodBrunchBunchVIPDined on 9/6/2014Timely service combined with excellent food makes for a lovely dining night out. Fresh ingredients, food cooked to perfection and a nice presentation. This was a 5-star dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great mealpgpdjdDined on 9/3/2014We had a great meal during the Miami Spice promotion. The marinated nectarine salad was excellent as was the fish of the day. The three desserts we tried were all delicious. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/1/2014We were pleasantly surprised with the Miami Spice menu. We are regulars for lunch but never dined at dinner. It was absolutely incredible (food, service, wine) and look forward to many future popovers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingAndylacDined on 9/1/2014Loved the food and the atmosphere! Very highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014One of the best Steak meals we have had . Cooked to perfection Shell Fish platter lovely starter so was tuna tarter .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ocean Drive Gem!!!KingstonredDined on 8/28/2014Food and service was excellent!! Come to BLT Steak hungry and ready to eat!!! The location is perfect for a nice dinner before a night on the town or for a great lunch before heading to the beach!! I loved the laid back professional and courteous atmosphere. The staff truly make you feel welcome!!! I will definitely return whenever I am on South Beach!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Dining in Miami BeachOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/22/2014From start to finish, the food and service quality were fantastic. One of the best dining experiences I've had in many years.Special Features:
- 5 stars!Funwifee954Dined on 8/22/2014Food was amazing! Service was amazing! Usually we have a hard time finding places we really like but we will definitely go back and highly recommend to friends and family. Not stuffy at all (which is usually our biggest complaint when traveling to Miami beach). We had a reservation and they sat us right away. Thanks BLT for the fabulous experience. Ps: you can dress up or casual. I dressed up but people were wearing shorts and sandals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite place to dineFoodiex2Dined on 8/22/2014We went for a late lunch. Ordered burger and fries and a side of creamed spinach. Everything was well prepared. We enjoyed the meal. Service was excellent and restaurant itself is comfortable. We have eaten here many times for lunch and dinner and have always been pleased. Love the starter popovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- At the BetsydeelishusDined on 8/21/2014Service and food was outstanding. Would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great !!!!!!NoodlesVIPDined on 8/20/2014went there for lunch to try the Miami Spice menu, really amazing food, try the PIGS IN A BLANKET POPOVERS, the PAN ROASTED LOCAL FISH, was grouper and it was cooked to perfection, very tasty on a bed of avocado & cherry tomatoes and to finish the INCREDIBILE brownie with butterscotch & cream in a jar, it was to DIE FOR !!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Great foodGoldieDined on 8/18/2014The food here was great the staff were nice overall I would eat here again. I'd recommend you try the sushi can you say yummy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PaulieDined on 8/14/2014Outstanding food and service made this a very enjoyable dinner for me and my family. The popovers were especially good!Special Features:
- Food4thoughtEatingisasportVIPDined on 8/13/2014The dessert was the star of the show. I love clafouti!!! The rest of the meal not so memorableSpecial Features:
- Visita obligada .... BLT STEAKLuj69giacDined on 8/11/2014Si estás en Miami , no pasar por alto el resto del hotel Betsy. Las veces que tuve oportunidad de viajar a Miami ... Visita obligada Betsy . Todo esta muy bien cuidado , el menú hay que tener preferencias por la carne . A mi no me gusta demasiado , pero, el popovers(pan con queso) es imposible perdérselo . Y todo lo demás es exelenteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just goodEddtwoVIPDined on 8/10/2014We went for Miami spice menu, but we arrived like 5 minutes after lunch finish so they don't want to served Miami spice menu for us. So we ate a steak and some side orders, they where good and the service just ok, but at that time the just have a little space for eat because they close the best part of the restaurant for dinner. In some way I was disappoint.Special Features:
- As ExpectedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2014Ya, this place is spot on , every time we go. never gets boring. great scene, great drinks, and amazing food! can't wait to go back....Special Features:
- CustomerGinaDined on 8/9/2014We really enjoyed this restaurant. It came recommended to us and we can highly recommend it. The steak was delicious but the portion so large, we had to take some of it home with us. It's a great find in South Beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hostess buried uscadillacDined on 8/9/2014We were given a bad table which felt like we were sitting in the bus station and kitchen. ( not the good part). Snobby attitude when I asked to chane. Food is good , same as ny location. Pop up bun is great but it becomes too much by the time you get to your steK
- Service, Service, Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014BLT was recommended to us by friends and the experience was first class from the minute we made online reservations. We arrived with our 3 children and were immediately seated on a very busy Friday night. From the second we sat down we were treated like their most important guests. The diverse menu was perfect for our families varying tastes, the food was amazing, and the service from our servers to the doorman were first class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak in agesRooneyDined on 8/8/2014Located and hidden amongst all the average and sub-average tourist waterholes on Ocean Drive. Attentive staff, perfect temperature inside the restaurant. The steaks were cooked to perfection. Have not had this good beef in a long long time. If you do like your steaks, then this place gets my vote!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last night in South BeachunplannedVIPDined on 8/8/2014BLT doesnt dissapoint, another great meal there, we did same thing last year (our first BLT visit) and we had to come back. great wine list and great service. this will be on my list every time i visit Miami area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BUSINESS LUNCHjackVIPDined on 8/8/2014A casual comfortable place to conduct a small business meeting with great lunch selections. It's OK to " break the budget" here.Special Features:
- Way off standardsbberbsDined on 8/3/2014We have been eating there since they opened, but this week our experience left lots to be desired. With an Open Table reservation the young hostess tried to seat us across from kitchen door - not acceptable. Spice menu is second class... and food was.well ..perhaps the chef had his night off. Grouper was cooked fine still moist, but had no special seasoning you would expect from up scale restaurant. Husband did not like short ribs. Potatoes were dry, mushrooms too salty and spicey. "Brownie" full of creme and for me inedible. Servers don't meet class of BLT. - rushing to remove plates before we are finished. Hostess tried to deliver check before one diner even ate dessert. A shame.
- JackjackVIPDined on 8/2/2014While this is always a perfect spot for weekend brunch decided to stay inside this time as the humidity was high and was able to enjoy another superb brunch. Had a chopped salad that was perfectly blended!Special Features:
- horrible serviceTraveledeaterDined on 7/26/2014I have gone to many South Florida restaurants and heard rave things about BLT Steak...so I was excited to go. The greeter was friendly and the ambiance was quite good. However, our server was horrible!! He was inattentive and seemed not to care about us at all! He was rarely around, we sat nearly 15 minutes before being helped, and then when he arrived he seemed as if we were inconveniencing him. Additionally, we ordered the raw bar for two as a starter but the seafood had a bad taste to it and put us off from the rest of the menu. However, the dessert was great. I have a feeling I would have had a better experience had we had a different server. I will try and go again before writing it off BLT Steak altogether.