BLT Steak Miami
The Betsy Hotel
1440 Ocean Drive
Miami, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
SteakPrice: $50 and over
BLT Steak Miami
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bltrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 3056730044x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 8:00am - 11:30am; Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Laurent Tourondel
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The Betsy South Beach partners with BLT Steak Miami to offer a unique venue for corporate retreats and small conferences, and exceptional catering is part of the experience. With menus designed by Chef Laurent Tourondel of BLT Steak, our catering department can assist with meeting planning for corporate breakfasts and lunch breaks to full event coordination.
Please contact our catering department for more information.
Phone: 305.531.6100 | Toll Free: 866.792.3879
- Entertainment: Live Music on Wednesdays & Thursdays - great local performers each week at the Lobby Bar inside BLT Steak and The Betsy. Performances start at 8pm, with no cover and no minimum. Visit our FB Events page for details or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Events: Are you looking to turn your next event or corporate function into a memorable experience? The Betsy provides a perfect retreat for small meetings, conferences, product launches, weddings and social functions, with exceptional catering from BLT Steak. B Bar offers private, upscale speakeasy lounge for your most memorable birthday or anniversary celebration ever! Contact us at email@example.com for more details and to book your event today.
BLT STEAK at THE BETSY - As the name ˜Bistro Laurent Tourondel"™ suggests, Chef Tourondel takes the steakhouse concept to a new level by artfully preparing the highest quality ingredients with the traditional elements of a cozy French Bistro. The result is a modern American Steakhouse serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and private events.
A word from BLT Steak Miami
Executive Chef Laurent Tourondel brings the celebrated flavors of BLT Steak to South Beach. Located in the newly remodeled Betsy Hotel, BLT Steak showcases Tourondel's signature warm popovers and specially selected Wagyu, Kobe and Certified Angus Beef. In addition to seasonal blackboard specials, the menu also offers fresh fish including Sauteed Dover Sole and Tuna Tartare with avocado and soy-lime dressing. Amidst the bustling atmosphere of South Beach, guests at BLT Steak can enjoy a meal al fresco on the restaurant's 80-seat patio perfectly situated on Ocean Drive, providing picturesque views of the Atlantic Ocean and a one-of-a-kind BLT experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
BLT Steak Miami - Best Restaurants in Miami Beach / South Beach ›
BLT Steak Miami reviews from OpenTable diners
117 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (60)fit for foodies (56)great for outdoor dining (42)romantic (39)notable wine list (28)good for groups (27)neighborhood gem (25)hot spot (24)great for lunch (23)scenic view (18)great for brunch (15)late-night find (10)vibrant bar scene (7)kid-friendly (6)Show More
- Lunch on the verandaLuv2eatDined on 10/23/2014Whenever in Miami, always @ BLT! Ever was charming, & the filet was cooked perfectly! The surprise was the crepe soufflé! Best dessert! Next time I'd like to stay @ The Betsy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious relaxed dinningSwagDined on 10/17/2014The server was amazingly knowledgeable and delightfully charming. May be singularly one of the best servers I've ever had. Only thing was the portion sizes were very large and we order too many of the separate sides. Go on the lesser side of their recommendations. It is an expensive meal and we could've ordered 2 less sides and wouldn't have wasted excess food and money. The skirt steak rub was a bit salty but still tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A pricey cut abovemikeDined on 10/16/2014This is a good restaurant and better than most on Ocean Drive. It is also largely a steak house, and its food is priced accordingly. Outdoor tables for two are placed on a narrow patio walkway, adequate but not really comfortable. The food was prepared well and as ordered. Good news: the steaks are large and there are no restrictions on sharing, which we did. Even so, with only one entree we hit the $200 level, including tip. But we ate well and the food was plentiful. Service was reasonably attentive and solicitous, but not fully professional. Overall, we had a good time and a good meal, and if you want steak on Ocean Drive, this is the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bring earplugs!bbd00nyDined on 10/15/2014Great food and service, very loud - bar is right next to the dining room and it's very hard to have a conversation with the rest of the table.Special Features:
- WonderfulMarianneDined on 10/14/2014We were not disappointed. Steaks came exactly as ordered. They accomodated our request for a spcific table. Service excellent. A wonderful experiece.Special Features:
- Best Steak i habe Ever eatrolfluedDined on 10/13/2014The Best Steak I've Ever eat. Only excellent and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentRFdinnerDined on 10/11/2014great steak perfectly cooked. Nice ambiance. Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Good food, but NYC is betterRandizzle64VIPDined on 10/11/2014Having dined at BLT in NYC, I had certain expectations that were not met. Having said that, we still had a very good meal. Cheaper than Prime 112, it is also not as good, but also not as pretentious. Skip their sushi menu, and stick with steak house classic dishes. You will be much happier doing so.Special Features:
- Better steak than The ForgeSpicy1VIPDined on 10/11/2014Our meals and wine were perfect in every way. Our server was friendly and attentive. Everyone at the hotel provides wonderful service. I had fish, which was cooked perfectly and very flavorful the way it was paired with pea guacamole...loved it! My boyfriend had a steak, which he was quite impressed with, and that's saying a lot as he eats steak at fine dining establishments almost weekly. He said that it was far better than his steak he had at The Forge the prior evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cellebrate my 50 years daySveinungDined on 10/2/2014I get frends and familia to celebrate my 50 years day. Lovely staff and grate food. Thank you BLT Regards SveinungSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- passing through south beachOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014We thought it was over rated. Very pricey and in south beach just above averageSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THE BEST OF MIAMI SPICEshankiVIPDined on 9/30/2014absolutely wonderful. great good, great server ( French wonderful woman) French chef delights..pop ups fresh from the oven, pate, seasoned peppers, delicious salamon, white fish delight! comfortable booth seating...the absolute best experience ever....and a rooftop view to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jackVIPDined on 9/28/2014Although it was warm in the sun sitting on the outside terrace in the shade with a cooling breeze was the perfect setting for a delicious Sunday Brunch. Go for the unusal egg dishes and other brunch type items.Special Features:
- all types or amazingxramosDined on 9/27/2014It was our anniversary, and I wanted to make dinner special for my girlfriend, and my server Dimitri helped me make it happen, along with your great staff, thanks again most definitely coming again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent mealDisgustedVIPDined on 9/27/2014The ONLY negative is that the hotel lobby vibe was a little bit of a bummer until the restaurant filled up. Other than that it was a terrific experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional LunchARAMOSDined on 9/25/2014We had lunch here & I had the rosemary lemon chicken & jalapeno mashed potatoes. Best meal I've ever had! Everyone else had salads & burgers which were also delicious. Amazing food!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/22/2014Great food, great atmosphere. If you want a great meal in a great part of town, BLT is the place to be.Special Features:
- Great lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2014Very pretty restaurant in The Betsy Hotel in South Beach. Great location, right off the beach. My husband and I enjoyed a great lunch. I took advantage of the Miami Spice menu which was delicious, generous portions, and well priced. Great selection, beautiful creative food presentation, nice service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- soggy - non crispy friesmiachuckVIPDined on 9/16/2014started out well with a nice foi gras and popover unfortunately asked for extra extra crispy fries as side for steak that came out limp sent fries back to have redone and the second order at least came out hot but still mostly limp a couple of crisp crunchy but these were just a few of the small pieces was mostly done eating steak by the time they came or would have sent them back second time
- Good food but priceysampyDined on 9/14/2014Good food, elegant but not "showy" atmosphere. Little pricey though...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodandy3090Dined on 9/13/2014Everything was awesome, except the NY strip. It isn't the most tender piece of meat so don't order it.Special Features:
- Very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Steak was delicious mashed potatoes was great eating outside was very entertaining they're pate and popovers were notableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousHoneyDined on 9/11/2014First and foremost the service was outstanding! We love the bread selection, popovers were quite tasty. The California roll was quite tasty. I really love their Caesar salad, very flavorful. Our steaks were cooked to perfection, exactly as ordered. We had a variety of sides, creamed spinach, BBQ corn, asparagus, baked potato, all were quite tasty. We will definite return to BLT Miami.Special Features:
- Lively, energetic, great foodDivaDinerDined on 9/10/2014The name threw me at first but someone in our party had thoroughly enjoyed visiting BLT in LA (which has closed - boohoo), and I'm very happy we went - of course, we always check the reviews before booking any reservations and the majority were very positive. The place was packed (inside and out), and was very energetic.....live music in the lounge & lots of boisterous happy customers (however, we had no issue with conducting business convos). Everyone enjoyed their choices of entrees (I chose from the Miami Spice menu), and they serve my current fav vodka (Tito's), shaken to perfection but didn't ask if I wanted wine with dinner so missed a sale there. The popovers are fun and I highly recommend the BBQ corn and Key Lime Panna Cotta!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NickyDined on 9/10/2014Service nice and professional. Great food . Great ambiance. We loved a lot. Nicky and Ettore from italySpecial Features:
- great spotloinVegasDined on 9/8/2014My favorite restaurant in Miami. Love the tasting menu and the pop overs are to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingIGOTGAMEDined on 9/8/2014The best steak I ever had NY strip on the bone must have and BBQ corn was great too if ever in South Beach this restaurant is a must....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally AwesomeRobCDined on 9/7/2014We went here Sunday night for dinner. We had 8 o'clock reservations, arrived at 7:45 and we're seated promptly. It was a very nice night, not very humid so we actually got to sit outside. The service was impeccable & the food was impeccable. As soon as we seated we were offered different types of water and wine we chose ice tapwater and we both had a glass of Sauvignon Blanc/semilon mixture from French which was delicious. We were served a chicken liver pate with a plate of pickled vegetables and some country bread toast and then we were serve the most delicious popovers ever. We ordered off the Miami spice menu. I can't wait to go back & order off the regular menu. This restaurant is five stars all the way around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was rightgcmdvDined on 9/7/2014Great service, we all had steaks, different cuts and cooks...all served as ordered!
- Ordinary for the costValueformoneyDined on 9/6/2014The food was perfectly edible but it was nothing very special. The portions were far too large and it was nothing more than a steak house. For the price I would expect a lot more finesse. The best thing about it was the lovely service.
- It was very good, not greatDannib413Dined on 9/6/2014I'm from the NY area and always wanted to try this place never got around to it here in NY so decided to try on a recent trip to South Beach. To me, it wasn't all that impressive. I enjoyed my food but that's about it. We overheard another waiter going above and beyond explaining the menu to other first time diners. We unfortunately did not get the same level of service from out waiter. Would I go again? Maybe, maybe not.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine FoodBrunchBunchVIPDined on 9/6/2014Timely service combined with excellent food makes for a lovely dining night out. Fresh ingredients, food cooked to perfection and a nice presentation. This was a 5-star dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great mealpgpdjdDined on 9/3/2014We had a great meal during the Miami Spice promotion. The marinated nectarine salad was excellent as was the fish of the day. The three desserts we tried were all delicious. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/1/2014We were pleasantly surprised with the Miami Spice menu. We are regulars for lunch but never dined at dinner. It was absolutely incredible (food, service, wine) and look forward to many future popovers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingAndylacDined on 9/1/2014Loved the food and the atmosphere! Very highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014One of the best Steak meals we have had . Cooked to perfection Shell Fish platter lovely starter so was tuna tarter .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ocean Drive Gem!!!KingstonredDined on 8/28/2014Food and service was excellent!! Come to BLT Steak hungry and ready to eat!!! The location is perfect for a nice dinner before a night on the town or for a great lunch before heading to the beach!! I loved the laid back professional and courteous atmosphere. The staff truly make you feel welcome!!! I will definitely return whenever I am on South Beach!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Dining in Miami BeachOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/22/2014From start to finish, the food and service quality were fantastic. One of the best dining experiences I've had in many years.Special Features:
- 5 stars!Funwifee954Dined on 8/22/2014Food was amazing! Service was amazing! Usually we have a hard time finding places we really like but we will definitely go back and highly recommend to friends and family. Not stuffy at all (which is usually our biggest complaint when traveling to Miami beach). We had a reservation and they sat us right away. Thanks BLT for the fabulous experience. Ps: you can dress up or casual. I dressed up but people were wearing shorts and sandals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite place to dineFoodiex2Dined on 8/22/2014We went for a late lunch. Ordered burger and fries and a side of creamed spinach. Everything was well prepared. We enjoyed the meal. Service was excellent and restaurant itself is comfortable. We have eaten here many times for lunch and dinner and have always been pleased. Love the starter popovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.