BLT Steak Miami
The Betsy Hotel
1440 Ocean Drive
Miami, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
SteakPrice: $50 and over
BLT Steak Miami
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bltrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 3056730044x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 8:00am - 11:30am; Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Laurent Tourondel
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The Betsy South Beach partners with BLT Steak Miami to offer a unique venue for corporate retreats and small conferences, and exceptional catering is part of the experience. With menus designed by Chef Laurent Tourondel of BLT Steak, our catering department can assist with meeting planning for corporate breakfasts and lunch breaks to full event coordination.
Please contact our catering department for more information.
Phone: 305.531.6100 | Toll Free: 866.792.3879
- Entertainment: Live Music on Wednesdays & Thursdays - great local performers each week at the Lobby Bar inside BLT Steak and The Betsy. Performances start at 8pm, with no cover and no minimum. Visit our FB Events page for details or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Events: Are you looking to turn your next event or corporate function into a memorable experience? The Betsy provides a perfect retreat for small meetings, conferences, product launches, weddings and social functions, with exceptional catering from BLT Steak. B Bar offers private, upscale speakeasy lounge for your most memorable birthday or anniversary celebration ever! Contact us at email@example.com for more details and to book your event today.
BLT STEAK at THE BETSY - As the name ˜Bistro Laurent Tourondel"™ suggests, Chef Tourondel takes the steakhouse concept to a new level by artfully preparing the highest quality ingredients with the traditional elements of a cozy French Bistro. The result is a modern American Steakhouse serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and private events.
A word from BLT Steak Miami
Executive Chef Laurent Tourondel brings the celebrated flavors of BLT Steak to South Beach. Located in the newly remodeled Betsy Hotel, BLT Steak showcases Tourondel's signature warm popovers and specially selected Wagyu, Kobe and Certified Angus Beef. In addition to seasonal blackboard specials, the menu also offers fresh fish including Sauteed Dover Sole and Tuna Tartare with avocado and soy-lime dressing. Amidst the bustling atmosphere of South Beach, guests at BLT Steak can enjoy a meal al fresco on the restaurant's 80-seat patio perfectly situated on Ocean Drive, providing picturesque views of the Atlantic Ocean and a one-of-a-kind BLT experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
BLT Steak Miami - Best Restaurants in Miami Beach / South Beach ›
BLT Steak Miami reviews from OpenTable diners
108 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (47)fit for foodies (43)great for outdoor dining (41)romantic (36)neighborhood gem (24)scenic view (21)notable wine list (21)great for lunch (17)hot spot (16)good for groups (15)great for brunch (14)late-night find (10)kid-friendly (8)vibrant bar scene (4)Show More
- Exceptional Dining in Miami BeachOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/22/2014From start to finish, the food and service quality were fantastic. One of the best dining experiences I've had in many years.Special Features:
- 5 stars!Funwifee954Dined on 8/22/2014Food was amazing! Service was amazing! Usually we have a hard time finding places we really like but we will definitely go back and highly recommend to friends and family. Not stuffy at all (which is usually our biggest complaint when traveling to Miami beach). We had a reservation and they sat us right away. Thanks BLT for the fabulous experience. Ps: you can dress up or casual. I dressed up but people were wearing shorts and sandals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite place to dineFoodiex2Dined on 8/22/2014We went for a late lunch. Ordered burger and fries and a side of creamed spinach. Everything was well prepared. We enjoyed the meal. Service was excellent and restaurant itself is comfortable. We have eaten here many times for lunch and dinner and have always been pleased. Love the starter popovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- At the BetsydeelishusDined on 8/21/2014Service and food was outstanding. Would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great !!!!!!NoodlesVIPDined on 8/20/2014went there for lunch to try the Miami Spice menu, really amazing food, try the PIGS IN A BLANKET POPOVERS, the PAN ROASTED LOCAL FISH, was grouper and it was cooked to perfection, very tasty on a bed of avocado & cherry tomatoes and to finish the INCREDIBILE brownie with butterscotch & cream in a jar, it was to DIE FOR !!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Great foodGoldieDined on 8/18/2014The food here was great the staff were nice overall I would eat here again. I'd recommend you try the sushi can you say yummy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PaulieDined on 8/14/2014Outstanding food and service made this a very enjoyable dinner for me and my family. The popovers were especially good!Special Features:
- Food4thoughtEatingisasportDined on 8/13/2014The dessert was the star of the show. I love clafouti!!! The rest of the meal not so memorableSpecial Features:
- Visita obligada .... BLT STEAKLuj69giacDined on 8/11/2014Si estás en Miami , no pasar por alto el resto del hotel Betsy. Las veces que tuve oportunidad de viajar a Miami ... Visita obligada Betsy . Todo esta muy bien cuidado , el menú hay que tener preferencias por la carne . A mi no me gusta demasiado , pero, el popovers(pan con queso) es imposible perdérselo . Y todo lo demás es exelenteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just goodEddtwoVIPDined on 8/10/2014We went for Miami spice menu, but we arrived like 5 minutes after lunch finish so they don't want to served Miami spice menu for us. So we ate a steak and some side orders, they where good and the service just ok, but at that time the just have a little space for eat because they close the best part of the restaurant for dinner. In some way I was disappoint.Special Features:
- As ExpectedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2014Ya, this place is spot on , every time we go. never gets boring. great scene, great drinks, and amazing food! can't wait to go back....Special Features:
- CustomerGinaDined on 8/9/2014We really enjoyed this restaurant. It came recommended to us and we can highly recommend it. The steak was delicious but the portion so large, we had to take some of it home with us. It's a great find in South Beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hostess buried uscadillacDined on 8/9/2014We were given a bad table which felt like we were sitting in the bus station and kitchen. ( not the good part). Snobby attitude when I asked to chane. Food is good , same as ny location. Pop up bun is great but it becomes too much by the time you get to your steK
- Service, Service, Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014BLT was recommended to us by friends and the experience was first class from the minute we made online reservations. We arrived with our 3 children and were immediately seated on a very busy Friday night. From the second we sat down we were treated like their most important guests. The diverse menu was perfect for our families varying tastes, the food was amazing, and the service from our servers to the doorman were first class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak in agesRooneyDined on 8/8/2014Located and hidden amongst all the average and sub-average tourist waterholes on Ocean Drive. Attentive staff, perfect temperature inside the restaurant. The steaks were cooked to perfection. Have not had this good beef in a long long time. If you do like your steaks, then this place gets my vote!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last night in South BeachunplannedVIPDined on 8/8/2014BLT doesnt dissapoint, another great meal there, we did same thing last year (our first BLT visit) and we had to come back. great wine list and great service. this will be on my list every time i visit Miami area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BUSINESS LUNCHjackVIPDined on 8/8/2014A casual comfortable place to conduct a small business meeting with great lunch selections. It's OK to " break the budget" here.Special Features:
- Way off standardsbberbsDined on 8/3/2014We have been eating there since they opened, but this week our experience left lots to be desired. With an Open Table reservation the young hostess tried to seat us across from kitchen door - not acceptable. Spice menu is second class... and food was.well ..perhaps the chef had his night off. Grouper was cooked fine still moist, but had no special seasoning you would expect from up scale restaurant. Husband did not like short ribs. Potatoes were dry, mushrooms too salty and spicey. "Brownie" full of creme and for me inedible. Servers don't meet class of BLT. - rushing to remove plates before we are finished. Hostess tried to deliver check before one diner even ate dessert. A shame.
- JackjackVIPDined on 8/2/2014While this is always a perfect spot for weekend brunch decided to stay inside this time as the humidity was high and was able to enjoy another superb brunch. Had a chopped salad that was perfectly blended!Special Features:
- horrible serviceTraveledeaterDined on 7/26/2014I have gone to many South Florida restaurants and heard rave things about BLT Steak...so I was excited to go. The greeter was friendly and the ambiance was quite good. However, our server was horrible!! He was inattentive and seemed not to care about us at all! He was rarely around, we sat nearly 15 minutes before being helped, and then when he arrived he seemed as if we were inconveniencing him. Additionally, we ordered the raw bar for two as a starter but the seafood had a bad taste to it and put us off from the rest of the menu. However, the dessert was great. I have a feeling I would have had a better experience had we had a different server. I will try and go again before writing it off BLT Steak altogether.
- I had a wonderful time at bltstacynrandyDined on 7/26/2014I proposed to my fiance at blt. We had excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good meat, noisy placeAlex43Dined on 7/25/2014The food is Ok, but the place is noisy. The serve good quality food, but if you don't like too much pepper on your steak, like myself, tell the waiter so.Special Features:
- What's in a name?BluebottleDined on 7/21/2014Having been to BLT Steak in Hong Kong and New York we had to stop in here while in Miami with my wife's parents. The food is excellent but I felt the restaurant was let down somewhat by its location - effectively in the lobby of the Betsy Hotel. When you come here you must put any thoughts of sandwiches out of your mind and focus on the steak. We doggy-bagged half our (gorgeous!) sushi starter to ensure we had room for the juicy treats to come. The wine list is good too with plenty of good value options as well as some real statement bottles.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PopoversJackDined on 7/20/2014This is a beautiful restaurant on South Beach. Quality food. Love the egg popovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place.. good foodPaty01inDined on 7/19/2014I really like the ambience, the food was very good. I order the ribs and my boyfriend the fish both were very good..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Steak. Period.eMaxVIPDined on 7/19/2014This place ROCKS. One of the top 3 steak experiences Ive ever had. And Ive been to all of the big ones: Ruths, Capital, Smith & W, Mortons, etc.. Bone in NY Strip steak, and the 8oz Filet, were cooked absolutely perfectly, and full of flavor. Great sauce & seasoning options for the steaks. The pop overs they serve before the meal are addicting. Sides: Gratin Potatoes, Creamed spinach all very good. The Banana foster special dessert was also very good. Only slightly strange thing is that the restaurant is essentially is the lobby of the hotel, however this didn't really detract from the experience. This was the BEST meal we had in all of Miami during our week stay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steakhouse in MiamiClaudiaDined on 7/18/2014Finally a restaurant in Miami that has excellent service. It is also the best steakhouse in Miami. The steak was superb.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014The food was very good as well as service, the reservation was on time the only thing is that there were enough tables when we got there so I do not know how it works on a busy day. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HerbDined on 7/15/2014My wife and I had a delightful dining experience and would recommend BLT to any visitors to the South Beach area. The service was impeccable and the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time bere, not so goodCriscarrusDined on 7/12/2014Blt miami is good, but not great. Steak are the best food you can eat, but it completely fails of atmosphere.
- Great dining experiencegreatniteVIPDined on 7/11/2014This was a great dining experience. The food was incredible and service was fabulous. We really enjoyed the desert sampler. Wonderful place for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently enjoyable.LovesNYCDined on 7/8/2014We have eaten at the Miami BLT a number of times. We always share a consistently excellent steak. And we try different yummy side dishes. We love their popovers. The restaurant is in a classy hotel on Ocean Drive in South Beach. The ambience is lovely. It's always busy at dinner. We like it better on off season when there are less groups. It can be noisy when crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerCaciqueDined on 7/7/2014the food was fantastic but the steak was a bit pricey, and the cost of the wine was outrageous. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 7/5/2014Unfortunately we were unable to make our reservation as while we were on the way our cab was in an accident. No one injured, but lots of paperwork and police involvement. I called BLK as soon as we were able to break free from giving statements and advised them of what occurred. I look forward to attempting to go again on my next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysderamiDined on 7/5/2014we always enjoy dining at the BLT at the Betsy. Never disappointed.Special Features:
- Beautiful RestaurantCherdanDined on 7/5/2014I began my evening with the Tuna Tartare which was presented in ice at the perfect temperature. Beware to those who are trying to avoid bread… the rolls were amazing! My husband later ordered the CAB New York Strip which was perfectly cooked and presented in an iron cast pan keeping the steak warm. I chose the CAB Filet which arrived with a nicely topped crust. We ordered the Creamed Spinach as a side which was more spinach than cream, slightly too salty, but with a wonderful taste. We ended the evening with the rich Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse as we people watched those on Ocean Drive. What a perfect evening! Helpful hint: Make sure you bring $20 for valet parking on the weekend.Special Features:
- Good experienceGhazDined on 6/28/2014Food was tasty. quick service. attentive staff. long list of wines to choose fromSpecial Features:
- Food was unrealCURT15DDined on 6/27/2014Having eaten at the STK and Guacho steak houses worldwide, BLT is definitely up there with the very best. Every single thing we ordered was perfection and would highly recommend this for any steak lovers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousBirthdaycelebrationDined on 6/14/2014Great atmosphere. Wonderful location. Steak and lobster superb! Little pricey. I would consider the Betsey Hotel in the future. (BLT is located inside the Betsey Hotel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attractive!JayGDined on 6/14/2014Elegant inside and out, very nice decour. Food was great, very good french toast, nice popovers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.