BLT Steak Atlanta
45 Ivan Allen Jr Boulevard NW
W Hotel - Downtown Atlanta
Atlanta, GA 30308Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
BLT Steak Atlanta
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bltrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 4045777601x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:30am - 10:30am; Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Daily: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Laurent Tourondel
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining room is available to satisfy all of your special event needs and can accommodate 18 seated guests and 30 for cocktail receptions. Whether the occasion is a dinner party or business meeting, our extensive audio visual amenities are available for your use.
- Private Party Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org x
A word from BLT Steak Atlanta
BLT brings their signature style to Georgia with BLT Steak. The restaurant integrates traditional elements of the French bistro with an American steakhouse and combines its signature rich warmth and texture with the sophistication and style of Atlanta.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
BLT Steak Atlanta - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
BLT Steak Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (39)fit for foodies (33)notable wine list (20)good for groups (19)romantic (18)great for lunch (12)hot spot (12)great for brunch (8)neighborhood gem (7)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/17/2014Our waiter was very knowledgeable and the pacing of dinner was perfect. We chose the hanger steak along with the wine pairing for dinner. Wedge salad and desserts were great. Will definitely come here againSpecial Features:
- BigDaddyDinerVIPDined on 8/15/2014Terrific food and even better service. We will definately return!!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014Outstanding service. Attention to detail was amazing. Wonderful dinner!Special Features:
- Enjoyable, as alwaysdutchessoferlDined on 8/13/2014Service was impeccable. Could tell there was a new chef. A couple of our favorite items were cooked a little differently. Others were the same. And some that we had not tried in the past were great. Still our favorite restaurant in Atlanta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingDillon865Dined on 8/10/2014food was outstanding, wait staff were attentive, wonderful experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a dinnerBauziDined on 8/10/2014Although the prices are quite high, this restaurant offers a very nice ambiance and good food. We had the hanger steak and rainbow trout. The trout was a bit oily and the steak portion rather small as a main course. However, the soup and entrance course where very big and also the dessert. The wine list is excellent, but high priced. This is a place I recommend for special occasions, when you are willing to spend some extra money. :-)Special Features:
- Needs new management!LUV2EATVIPDined on 8/9/2014There were 5 of us for dinner, on August 9th. Our orders were mixed up. Took over a 1/2 hour to get dessert and had to ask. Our server was in the kitchen talking with other employees. When we got our check and we had to ask for our server to come back and process the bill. A struggle.Special Features:
- Great Foodjtallant22Dined on 8/9/2014The food and the service were both wonderful. The only downside was the lighting. Bring a flashlight. All in all, it was a really great experience.Special Features:
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 8/9/2014We where here during Downtown Restaurant week, 2 of us got the special and the other 2 ordered off the menu. The best part of the meal was the popovers, ummmmm. Don't order to much of an appetizer so you can finish your popover, it was a real treat. The Hanger Steak and ribeye were tough, but the filet was very good. We also had the tomato risotto, good, mac and cheese with bacon and truffle, outstanding. Would try this place again.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/9/2014I wanted to go here for awhile and I am glad I came. The food was excellent, the service top-notch. We were welcomed the minute we stepped in the door and the manager immediately came over and welcomed us. He was present on the floor and checking all the guests to make sure they had everything they needed. Ample wait-staff and they came over and made sure we were comfortable. The food was excellent. The steak was just like I asked for it to be cooked and the BBQ corn was to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better places in BuckheadFreqTravelerVIPDined on 7/29/2014Try Hals, Bones or New York Prime to mention 3 Service very spotty. Thankfully the manager was there.
- A lot to like herepufferooVIPDined on 7/24/2014This is a high-end steak house that has a more relaxed, cheery vibe, great steaks, and a great selection of appetizers and side dishes. (The bread rolls that come with the meals are particularly special and delicious.) I can't say that this is the very best steak I have had at this price point, but it is in fact very, very good and I would certainly eat here again. The steaks are brought to the table in very hot cast-iron dishes, and I thought that this made the steaks hot (which is good) but slightly more done than specified at order (not as good). Other than that, excellent.Special Features:
- Never disappointsSimSDined on 7/22/2014The combination of food, service and ambiance is unmatched. Definitely among the best restaurants in the city, especially if you're celebrating something special.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2014I must say that this place serves one of the best food in the city. The service is amazing. Must go place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must stop when in Atlanta!DuffDined on 7/19/2014Food and service are always exceptional! Selection of steaks is great and they are prepared to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My new Hot SpotUnsatisfiedPatronDined on 7/15/2014First time dining at BLT and I will be back. The pop up bread was Delish and the entree was even better! Lemon drops were superb!!!!!!! I had 3 and the bar tender hooked us up with this shot called a Peachtree street! My group sampled each other's dish. I have to admit, everything was A1!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KimboDined on 7/12/2014Food was fantastic . Service flawless and the crime brûlée killer.Special Features:
- 7.11.14 dinnerMarkDined on 7/11/2014We arrived early for our reservation and we were promptly seated. Server seemed either overwhelmed or not well trained. While she was very personable, her skill level did not meet the needs of the restaurant. Our food took quite some time to arrive, and am not sure as to why? The restaurant was not completely full. The food was delicious, however.Special Features:
- BobOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014Had a very nice experience. The cheese puffs were outstanding, and my steak was perfect. My wife's steak was a special rib eye fillet. It was tough, but cooked to desired temp. The manager was very friendly and accomodating. We will be back for sureSpecial Features:
- ServicePassVIPDined on 7/9/2014Great food is always but the service on this particular night, not great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place...slow waitressSonjaDined on 6/24/2014It was my boyfriends bday night,So we wanted to try something new. We enjoyed the food...but our waitress kept disappearing. It took us forever to get our drink refills. She came back to our table a few times (yet we had to remind her of the items we requested) Overall good food and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!jrock645Dined on 6/16/2014First time at the Atlanta location, but just as delicious as the Charlotte location. Excellent steakhouse fare done with style, grace and elegance. Had the wagyu spinalis with black garlic butter- great combination. The tuna tartare is always outstanding and the special of snapper ceviche was great as well. For dessert, the peanut butter and chocolate mousse(they call it a parfait at the atl location, for whatever reason) with banana ice cream is outrageously good. The side dishes are always rockin, too. Overall, my favorite steakhouse and I've tried most of them.Special Features:
- Wonderful Father's Day dinnerSWAtlantaFoodiesVIPDined on 6/15/2014We went to BLT for Father's day dinner and it was wonderful!! My husband loves steak and they never disappoint. I don't eat steak but there is always something on the menu for me as well. The service was great as well. The manager helped us with wonderful but reasonable wine. Just a lovely evening overall. Definitely one of our favorites!!Special Features:
- Pricey but remarkable!doublestackjackDined on 6/6/2014Had dinner here with my Houston based family. They are from steak country so I was a little nervous to recommend us eating here. They are foodies and great cooks themselves so BLT had an uphill battle. We all ordered the grass fed filet and everyone was blown away! We ordered every side on their menu and every one of them was spectacular! The popovers were a real crowd pleaser. My sis thought highly of the mojito also. I was surprised how empty it was for a Friday night but other than leaving our dirty plates on the table too long, the service was great. I will definitely come back and bring others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicedcastaldiVIPDined on 5/24/2014Ask for Ken - amazing service to go with amazing food!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great last minute brunch pick!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/11/2014Normally I would have chosen to go here for dinner, but as an only option for Mother's Day brunch, this was a great choice. As always, great service and amazing food. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Book 'em, Ryan.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014Our son-in-law, Ryan Hertel, works next door at The W Hotel and recommended the BLT to us for a night out. He eats there regularly and has rated it a great place to dine. He is right, the food was great and we will be returning soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First night in AtlantaJoLeeVIPDined on 5/7/2014This was a great pic for our first night in Atlanta; a short walk from our hotel and all the staff were extremely pleasant and were there to make our night special. Everything we had was fantastic; I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves beef and a great date night.Special Features:
- Never disappointedSpierce7VIPDined on 5/3/2014Great staff. Great food. Great Ambiance. The "EggsW" are my go to fix, but my friends love the French Toast. This weekend I brought a vegetarian with me and he had the pop-over altered and loved it. The kitchen recognizes that people's diets and health concerns are changing. They do all they can to accommodate these desires within reason. The selections are fresh and healthy to start with so not much needs to be changed. Go for brunch. Shake hands w/ Scott, talk about the Braves or your favorite team and have a nice full glass of OJ ( not that little teaser from other places ).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/2/2014BLT Steak Atlanta had great quick service for lunch. The meal was very good! I would recommend them to all my friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 657 reviews are from the BLT Steak Atlanta reviews archive.
- 4/26/2014TobyVIPDined on 4/27/2014Woodford Cocktail that consisted of Woodford, orange bitters, ginger beer and orange rind - great! They then brought out some toasted crostini’s with fresh chicken liver pate Very strong liver taste and I love chicken livers. Lump crab cake as an app - tons of crab, a great basil oil and spicy remoulade accompanied the crab cake. Very tasty. Parmesan popovers with fresh made butter on the side - great! I had the 14 oz. dry aged rib eye cooked to perfection and my wife had the filet and she said it was one of the best she has had. Our sides - parmesan gnocchi that was sinful, creamy and cheesy and the creamed spinach with just the right amount of cream and nutmeg. Absolutely wonderful meal and highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/27/2014Dover Sole was slightly overlooked and the steak need more seasoningSpecial Features:
- Great all around placeTCBOYDined on 4/26/2014Great set up with excellent service with some amazing food, i loved it there.Special Features:
- Our 20th Anniversary Experience20thcelebrationDined on 4/26/2014We have been to many five star restaurants in our 20 years together. We rate BLT Steak Atlanta one of the top five star restaurants in Atlanta, Georgia, an many other cities/states! Bravo on the food, service, staff, and ambiance!!! BLT has one of the best steaks we've ever had, cooked well! Thanks for making our 20th anniversary a memorable experience!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/24/2014I always try to stop in here for lunch whenever I'm downtown. Blt is the only place in Atlanta you can find these amazing pop overs. They are the best airy cheesey bread ever! Whenever I'm here, I usually get the tuna sandwich. It's grilled ahi tuna with bacon and avocado and it's amazing. Also, the Chinese chicken salad is pretty great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Popovers are KillerTommyRyanDined on 4/24/2014I have been here twice and the popovers you get as the table bread are incredible. A signature treat. Also enjoyed the tuna sandwich!Special Features:
- Great place for dinner with clientsunderwriterDined on 4/23/2014I can't complain about anything! The food and service was very good. I would definitely recommend this place for work or pleasure dinners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findwillDined on 4/20/2014This place is amazing! Great food, great service, great atmosphere. We go back any chance. Very accommodating....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/18/2014Everything was great! From the complimentary pate to dessert. Portions were very generous. My girlfriend and I shared a giant lobster salad as an appetizer. For our entree, we shared a 12 oz filet and a bunch of sides. We had bbq corn, jalapeno mashed potatoes and asparagus. Everything was so good! We will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- all around great!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/15/2014I came here to have a professional dinner with a client. Service was great. Informative, but not intrusive. Also, the steaks are top notch. I had the massive bone in ribeye. By far, the best streak I've had in Atlanta. I will be backSpecial Features: