Blossom - Aria
3730 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Aria Hotel & Casino
ChinesePrice: $31 to $50
Blossom - Aria
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arialasvegas.com/dining/blossom.aspx
- Phone: (877) 230-2742
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:30pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Executive Chef: Chi Choi
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: *Two Semi-Private rooms can seat 8 to 10 guests each with minimum $1000.00 spending for reservation and guarantee table. *Two Private rooms can seat 16 to 20 each with minimum $2000.00 spending for reservation and guarantee table.
- Private Party Contact: Hostess on duty 7025908620
A word from Blossom - Aria
Bursting with exotic ingredients, intoxicating aromas and welcome surprises, Blossom delivers the triumphs of Chinese cuisine through a 100-dish lineup that spans every preference. This sophisticated culinary haven offers a rare taste of authentic China for guests ready to explore its depths, as well as exquisite renditions of tried-and-true favorites. The elegant, yet modern design evokes the sense of entering an enchanting Chinese Garden. The modern elegance of Blossom combined with the exquisite culinary creations will result in an experience to be savored.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Blossom - Aria - Best Restaurants in Aria Hotel & Casino ›
Blossom - Aria reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (27)romantic (26)fit for foodies (22)good for groups (17)notable wine list (7)late-night find (3)hot spot (3)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- A Diamond amongst many good Las Vegas RestaurantsMyDiningExperienceDined on 11/15/2014I read the positive reviews prior to making a reservation and was equally impressed with my own experience. From beginning to end it was a first class experience. The food is very good and the service was great, I highly recommend checking this place out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth every penny!UninspiredVIPDined on 11/8/2014The food was fantastic. A little pricey but what good restaurant in Vegas isn't?Special Features:
- LVvacDined on 11/3/2014This is one of our three favorite restaurants in LV. Food is outstanding and service is second to none.Special Features:
- Great DuckBrowndelanoDined on 10/29/2014On my quest to find Peking Duck as I travel, I suspected that Las Vegas should have a good spot for the rare dish. I found the duck to be well prepared (crispy skin) and tasty.Special Features:
- a little pricey, but very nicegeorgeVIPDined on 10/29/2014Expensive, but no more so than most Vegas restaurants, and food really is excellent. Portions are generally large. Best of all, it is very quiet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BlossomOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/26/2014I would have expected rice to be included with the meals and not an extra charge
- DrdougdrdougDined on 10/17/2014Beautifully prepared menu items and the service staf especially caters to the women! Very nice touch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicemlbbarkDined on 10/14/2014Great food and service. some of the best Chinese food we've had. Peking duck was remarkable ! Not a bad dish all night. Service was like being at a friends house but still professional. Our server "Caesar" was really great. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Asian Cuisinedevls24Dined on 10/12/2014Reasonably priced, but quality Asian food in Vegas. Extensive seafood offerings. Didn't charge for substitutions, either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blossom is a GREAT place to eatnancyoctoberDined on 10/11/2014Blossom is tucked away in Aria and I hope people notice it and eat there. The food is outstanding and priced well for Las Vegas. The service is impeccable and it is a beautiful place as well. Highly recommend. Eaten there twice and was great.Special Features:
- Good reasons!!!GTH2UVIPDined on 9/28/2014This is one of my favorite places to go to for a few reasons! How about great food, great service, clean place, helpful waiters, smiling hostesses, and clean restroom lol. If they pay attention to the restrooms, then usually the kitchen is well kept as well lol. But the food is great!Special Features:
- AmazingCkf53Dined on 9/27/2014Service amazing, food delicious - best Chinese I have had in America. Would definitely go again. The duck was the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceAquaBluDined on 9/7/2014This is our second time back to Blossom and the experience was terrific. The only small minor issue was our guests checked in first before us and upon our arrival at the host desk, we identified ourselves but one of the hosts stated that there was no reservation under our name as she searched thru the computer screeen. In about 2 minutes, her colleague remembered that our guests had checked in and had already sat in the table and immediately, she took us to our table without further inquiries. The rest of the evening went smoothly and the food was terrific as always. Thanks again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodBarryVIPDined on 8/30/2014This is probably my 10th visit to Blossom, it is always a highlight of my trip to Vegas. I always go back for the same two dishes, the roast pork appetizer and the special lobster dinner with scallion and ginger. While the lobster is pricey, it is one of the best dishes I have had anywhere.Special Features:
- 我觉得很不错wayneDined on 8/29/2014里面的老先生非常有礼貌，食物质量高，好吃也好看，价格差不多。里面全是外国人吃东西，海鲜很新鲜，烤鸭也很正宗Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Room,beautiful food.DSJeatDined on 8/26/2014All the food was very good. A few things were spectacular and some just good. Not one thing was bad. Some very exotic choices that are not meant for the average diner. if it says "crispy" fried, they mean it and it is excellent. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mac chickenWglasvegasDined on 8/22/2014Macadamia nut chicken breast was awesome, get the garlic prawn fried rice to go with it. Great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved ittiffmooseVIPDined on 8/16/2014The service was outstanding! The food was fantastic! The decor, ambiance, level of service, table presentation, everything was 5 star quality!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 92 reviews are from the Blossom - Aria reviews archive.
- See yelp reviewsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/4/2014Excellent restaurant. I just did a yelp review, so check out the reviews there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodAli09Dined on 6/28/2014Food was delicious and service was really good, we had a pleasant time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food in LVfoodloverDined on 6/28/2014The food is delicious, so fresh. The service is impeccable, staff is very courteous. Not pretentious at all. People just go there to relax, unwind, and enjoy a good meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedmaggieinlgDined on 6/24/2014We were very disappointed with Blossom. It was very difficult to find and after we did we discovered there was nothing special about. Just another nice Chinese restaurant. Will not be back.
- Great dinnerBillDined on 6/17/2014The service, food and ambiance was nice. We ordered the beef rolls, Juan no beef and foo Jain fried rice. All three were awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Chinese foodKenPDined on 6/10/2014Great food but the portions are too large. Two of us started by sharing lettuce wraps and then ordered two entrees and a fried rice plate. Although delicious, lots of food went to waste. We were not told how much food is on these plates.Special Features:
- OkPickles2Dined on 6/1/2014Service great - ambience beautiful - soup very good - main dishes - very expensive and mediocre. Dessert - creme brule' some of best ever. Exceptionally salty. If want cocktail - stay with the known. The Fu Man Chu drink as very similar to robitussin
- Excellent last dinnerStaggDined on 5/29/2014It was our seventh and last night in Vegas, the food and service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food poor drinksPeteHVIPDined on 5/27/2014My wife and I had dinner before a show. The food was very good (menu is very large) but my martini was three quarters full. Considering they charged $15, there is no excuse not to have a full drink. There are too many restaurants in LV with high quality food and a good bar to put up with nonsense like that.
- Chinese bestPtorresmxDined on 5/17/2014One of the best hidden gems of the city. Good service and ready to make some changes on the menu if you want different sauce, style, etc. Maybe not to beauty ambience but the food speaks by itself. Price is good and portions also. One of my favoritesSpecial Features:
- Blossom is a nice surpriseMikev207VIPDined on 5/12/2014We enjoyed Blossom for a creative Chinese cuisine dinner. They had a great wine list that complemented the meal well, and the food was fresh, tasty and creative. A nice surprise for a spontaneous late dinner at the Aria.I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice spotfergDined on 5/10/2014Took mom here for mother's day. She loved it and the service was excellent. Great recommendations and able to help but not be annoyingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 去年より美味しくない・・・bob60Dined on 5/2/2014去年食べに行ったときは、大変おいしくて感動しました。週末なのにほとんど客がいなくて、なぜ？と、思ったほど。 今年はわりとお客が入っていたのですが、何を食べてもなんだかいまいち・・・シェフ変わったのかな？と、思うほど。 頼んだのに来なかったスープも、会計に入っていたり・・・。こんなこと初めてです。みなさんもレシートをちゃんと見てから支払しましょうね！！ もちろんスープ代は払いませんでしたけどね。Special Features:
- Great food and service at low costwinebraDined on 4/24/2014Great service, and food. Romantic ambience. Relatively low cost for hotels in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NotinthepinkDined on 4/15/2014When in Vegas, if you want a very special meal, book a reservation at Blossom. Simply the very best gourmet Chinese meal we've ever enjoyed. Let me suggest the Tasting Menu. It's a separate menu; ask your server for a copy. Enjoy!!!Special Features:
- Fine Chinese Cuisine at its best!MylilfindDined on 4/10/2014The ambiance is like no other fine dining restaurant I've ever seen. The floral inlay glass on the walls were magnificent! The food was mouth watering most especially the restaurant's signature dishes, fried Chilean sea bass and the most tender of all tenderloin was as soft and tasty as the mushroom caps it came with!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Asian CuisineImthebestDined on 3/25/2014I love Blossom! I visit every time I visit Las Vegas. Their food is perfection and their desserts are amazingly great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Chinese foodGoodDined on 3/18/2014Food was good and service was excellent. Had a team dinner there and everyone liked the foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicePhilDined on 3/10/2014Food was great and service very friendly and attentive. First time there, will come back.Special Features:
- Delicious, but weak servicendblizzardVIPDined on 2/15/2014The food was absolutely delicious, especially the potstickers and the fried chicken (make sure to put the salt on it). Beautiful restaurant, but the service was lacking. They took turns coming to the table and kept asking the same questions to us. Drinks could a long time to receive (and this is Vegas!). Overall, great food, but the service took a little of the luster off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- valentine reviewdinnerraterDined on 2/14/2014picked this place as it is very pretty. food was good but pricey. service was good but felt rushed and we came to dine not rush back to casino dinner came before appetizer was even close to finish.Special Features:
- Best Chinese Food EverOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/7/2014The Peking Duck is amazing. The service is top-notch , never obtrusive but always there when you need them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.