Blossom - Aria
3730 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Aria Hotel & Casino
ChinesePrice: $31 to $50
Blossom - Aria
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arialasvegas.com/dining/blossom.aspx
- Phone: 8772302742
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:30pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Executive Chef: Chi Choi
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: *Two Semi-Private rooms can seat 8 to 10 guests each with minimum $1000.00 spending for reservation and guarantee table. *Two Private rooms can seat 16 to 20 each with minimum $2000.00 spending for reservation and guarantee table.
- Private Party Contact: Hostess on duty 7025908620
A word from Blossom - Aria
Bursting with exotic ingredients, intoxicating aromas and welcome surprises, Blossom delivers the triumphs of Chinese cuisine through a 100-dish lineup that spans every preference. This sophisticated culinary haven offers a rare taste of authentic China for guests ready to explore its depths, as well as exquisite renditions of tried-and-true favorites. The elegant, yet modern design evokes the sense of entering an enchanting Chinese Garden. The modern elegance of Blossom combined with the exquisite culinary creations will result in an experience to be savored.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Blossom - Aria reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (19)romantic (17)good for groups (16)fit for foodies (15)notable wine list (8)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Great experienceAquaBluDined on 9/7/2014This is our second time back to Blossom and the experience was terrific. The only small minor issue was our guests checked in first before us and upon our arrival at the host desk, we identified ourselves but one of the hosts stated that there was no reservation under our name as she searched thru the computer screeen. In about 2 minutes, her colleague remembered that our guests had checked in and had already sat in the table and immediately, she took us to our table without further inquiries. The rest of the evening went smoothly and the food was terrific as always. Thanks again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodBarryVIPDined on 8/30/2014This is probably my 10th visit to Blossom, it is always a highlight of my trip to Vegas. I always go back for the same two dishes, the roast pork appetizer and the special lobster dinner with scallion and ginger. While the lobster is pricey, it is one of the best dishes I have had anywhere.Special Features:
- 我觉得很不错wayneDined on 8/29/2014里面的老先生非常有礼貌，食物质量高，好吃也好看，价格差不多。里面全是外国人吃东西，海鲜很新鲜，烤鸭也很正宗Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mac chickenWglasvegasDined on 8/22/2014Macadamia nut chicken breast was awesome, get the garlic prawn fried rice to go with it. Great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved ittiffmooseVIPDined on 8/16/2014The service was outstanding! The food was fantastic! The decor, ambiance, level of service, table presentation, everything was 5 star quality!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- See yelp reviewsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/4/2014Excellent restaurant. I just did a yelp review, so check out the reviews there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodAli09Dined on 6/28/2014Food was delicious and service was really good, we had a pleasant time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food in LVfoodloverDined on 6/28/2014The food is delicious, so fresh. The service is impeccable, staff is very courteous. Not pretentious at all. People just go there to relax, unwind, and enjoy a good meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedmaggieinlgDined on 6/24/2014We were very disappointed with Blossom. It was very difficult to find and after we did we discovered there was nothing special about. Just another nice Chinese restaurant. Will not be back.
- Great dinnerBillDined on 6/17/2014The service, food and ambiance was nice. We ordered the beef rolls, Juan no beef and foo Jain fried rice. All three were awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Chinese foodKenPDined on 6/10/2014Great food but the portions are too large. Two of us started by sharing lettuce wraps and then ordered two entrees and a fried rice plate. Although delicious, lots of food went to waste. We were not told how much food is on these plates.Special Features:
- OkPickles2Dined on 6/1/2014Service great - ambience beautiful - soup very good - main dishes - very expensive and mediocre. Dessert - creme brule' some of best ever. Exceptionally salty. If want cocktail - stay with the known. The Fu Man Chu drink as very similar to robitussin
- Excellent last dinnerStaggDined on 5/29/2014It was our seventh and last night in Vegas, the food and service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food poor drinksPeteHVIPDined on 5/27/2014My wife and I had dinner before a show. The food was very good (menu is very large) but my martini was three quarters full. Considering they charged $15, there is no excuse not to have a full drink. There are too many restaurants in LV with high quality food and a good bar to put up with nonsense like that.
- The following 83 reviews are from the Blossom - Aria reviews archive.
- Chinese bestPtorresmxDined on 5/17/2014One of the best hidden gems of the city. Good service and ready to make some changes on the menu if you want different sauce, style, etc. Maybe not to beauty ambience but the food speaks by itself. Price is good and portions also. One of my favoritesSpecial Features:
- Blossom is a nice surpriseMikev207VIPDined on 5/12/2014We enjoyed Blossom for a creative Chinese cuisine dinner. They had a great wine list that complemented the meal well, and the food was fresh, tasty and creative. A nice surprise for a spontaneous late dinner at the Aria.I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice spotfergDined on 5/10/2014Took mom here for mother's day. She loved it and the service was excellent. Great recommendations and able to help but not be annoyingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 去年より美味しくない・・・bob60Dined on 5/2/2014去年食べに行ったときは、大変おいしくて感動しました。週末なのにほとんど客がいなくて、なぜ？と、思ったほど。 今年はわりとお客が入っていたのですが、何を食べてもなんだかいまいち・・・シェフ変わったのかな？と、思うほど。 頼んだのに来なかったスープも、会計に入っていたり・・・。こんなこと初めてです。みなさんもレシートをちゃんと見てから支払しましょうね！！ もちろんスープ代は払いませんでしたけどね。Special Features:
- Great food and service at low costwinebraDined on 4/24/2014Great service, and food. Romantic ambience. Relatively low cost for hotels in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NotinthepinkDined on 4/15/2014When in Vegas, if you want a very special meal, book a reservation at Blossom. Simply the very best gourmet Chinese meal we've ever enjoyed. Let me suggest the Tasting Menu. It's a separate menu; ask your server for a copy. Enjoy!!!Special Features:
- Fine Chinese Cuisine at its best!MylilfindDined on 4/10/2014The ambiance is like no other fine dining restaurant I've ever seen. The floral inlay glass on the walls were magnificent! The food was mouth watering most especially the restaurant's signature dishes, fried Chilean sea bass and the most tender of all tenderloin was as soft and tasty as the mushroom caps it came with!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Asian CuisineImthebestDined on 3/25/2014I love Blossom! I visit every time I visit Las Vegas. Their food is perfection and their desserts are amazingly great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Chinese foodGoodDined on 3/18/2014Food was good and service was excellent. Had a team dinner there and everyone liked the foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicePhilDined on 3/10/2014Food was great and service very friendly and attentive. First time there, will come back.Special Features:
- Delicious, but weak servicendblizzardVIPDined on 2/15/2014The food was absolutely delicious, especially the potstickers and the fried chicken (make sure to put the salt on it). Beautiful restaurant, but the service was lacking. They took turns coming to the table and kept asking the same questions to us. Drinks could a long time to receive (and this is Vegas!). Overall, great food, but the service took a little of the luster off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- valentine reviewdinnerraterDined on 2/14/2014picked this place as it is very pretty. food was good but pricey. service was good but felt rushed and we came to dine not rush back to casino dinner came before appetizer was even close to finish.Special Features:
- Best Chinese Food EverOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/7/2014The Peking Duck is amazing. The service is top-notch , never obtrusive but always there when you need them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We will keep coming backChinoFoodieDined on 2/6/2014The Lychee Martini is to die for!! The staff is incredible. And to top it off every dessert is a work of art!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh...VictorDined on 1/31/2014The hostess was nice and took us straight to the worst table in the restaurant, right by where the waiters use those touchpad computers to place your order for the kitchen. I requested another table if they had one and she said sure, just wait till we clean one, pointing to another table. I said fine, about 8 minutes go by and no one is cleaning that other table; she noticed it herself and she, the hostess, went and cleaned the table (of 2 mind you) herself. To my surprise, the waiter greeted me by name (even though I never gave it to him, only to opentable when I made the reservation). We ordered 1 appetizer and an entree each. They got our appetizer wrong. Great decor, OK to good food, overall OK.Special Features:
- :)TerahDined on 1/29/2014We really enjoy Blossom, every time we visit Aria Las Vegas we make sure to book a reservation at least once. To be honest, some of the best Chinese food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food in a nice settingalejandroDined on 1/25/2014Were at this restaurant for an early dinner so it was very quiet. The spring rolls were good but being made of vegetables you can not expect a great taste. The kung pao shrimp however were excellent; one of the best we have had. We paired the shrimps with XO lobster fried rice; very good but not as great. Shing tao beer rounded dinner. I recommend this restaurant at Aria hotel whenever you want chinese. Service is oustanding by the way.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Las Vegas disappointmetnBetsy1224VIPDined on 1/21/2014Blossom is a beautiful space, attractively decorated, but like many Las Vegas restaurants, the ambience exceeds the food quality. Nothing our group ordered was memorable, and most of the dishes were simply mediocre. Best thing about the menu were the wine offerings - pretty extensive for an Asian restaurant and not badly priced.
- First time to Blossom andNotsogreat1Dined on 1/18/2014First time to Blossom and for sure will be back. Awesome food and service. We shared the Peking duck. The BEST we ever had! Absolutely amazing!!! Service was excellent, friendly and attentive. Bottom line- we will for sure be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful flavorsPromoBirdDined on 1/11/2014The food here is amazing. A great blending of spices and flavors. The Hot and Sour Soup plays with your tongue. Attentive service in a beautiful setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine Chinese Dinning, sort ofmsweetVIPDined on 1/10/2014Very expensive. Very elegant setting. Professional service. Kung Pao Chicken was not great, with rubbery chicken and tasteless sauce. The Scallop fired rice was amazing and maybe the best fried rice I have ever eaten. You be the judge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a hankering for peking duck...VegasChristmasVacationVIPDined on 12/28/2013Had a hankering for peking duck and searched restaurants along the strip for the best place. While yelp stars for Blossom wasn't the highest, I still selected Blossom based on the treatment of the duck. I was looking for table side carving with lots of crispy skin served with steamed buns. And while Blossom did this well, they also took the rest of the duck back to be chopped up as a duck entree. This was okay, but I was hoping for a larger serving Peking duck style with buns/wraps than just regular duck to eat with rice. In addition to the duck, we had the hot and sour soup (spicy and tangy, one of the better hot and sour soups out there) and sauteed pea shoots (simple yet executed perfectly). All in all, great restaurant for a date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/24/2013We didn't like the food The Duck was ugly and the lobster dish also
- great restaurant. Staff onJohnDined on 12/15/2013great restaurant. Staff on their game. food excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VIP serviceKn1981VIPDined on 12/14/2013What can I say...this restaurant has it all. We frequently stay at Aria and are never disappointed with any of their restaurants. They know how to make great food, provide excellent service and just deliver a great client experience. We had celebrated my birthday at Blossom and the restaurant took their time to make it special by providing us a great spot to sit and provided small touches that made it feel extra special.Special Features:
- Extremely disappointing. BlandChandavklDined on 12/9/2013Extremely disappointing. Bland food at a ridiculous price.