208 East 58th Street
New York, NY 10022Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bloomsnyc.com/
- Phone: (212) 308-9400
- Hours of Operation:
Kitchen open daily from 11:00am to 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Irish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private room that can accommodate up to 100 people.
- Private Party Contact: Noel Donovan 2123089400x
A word from Blooms Tavern
Welcome to Blooms Tavern. We look forward to seeing you soon. Don't be shy to request your table fireside or in our private upstairs dining area. We hope you have a wonderful time.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Blooms Tavern reviews from OpenTable diners
- MountieVIPDined on 11/13/2014It was fine for a quick lunch in nYC. The Chicken Fingers are like chicken cutletsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NeilVIPDined on 11/4/2014Surprisingly good food and excellent friendly serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 50/50Food4ThawtDined on 9/20/2014We arrived 30 minutes early so we sat at the bar first. It took the bartender awhile to get to us so he comped the first round of drinks, so that worked in our favor. Once we sat at the table, the service was good initially but quickly went downhill. The waitress was not friendly and even seemed annoyed at times. I do not want to rate the service based on the one waitress we dealt with, but with all of restaurants in NYC, I would have no problem never going there again. There were no issues with the food, and we were happy with that.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A local tavernCJLondonDined on 9/17/2014A fun setting. More casual than we out-of-towers expected. But with good bar food and burgers and friendly service.Special Features:
- A Great Place to HangGothamDuoVIPDined on 6/18/2014If i lived in the neighborhood I would make this my weekly go to place. The burgers were juicy and the sweet potato fries were fantastic. It's a comfortable place to hang out.Special Features:
- Great LunchSashaDined on 6/8/2014I went to this tavern last weekend for a Sunday lunch. I got the 8 oz Sirloin Burger with Cheese, while my boyfriend got the French Dip. For dessert, we had a piece of apple pie for ice cream. All the food, from the burger and fries to dessert, tasted delicious! We also choose to sit in the open area, closest to outside, and it was very peaceful and quiet. There were also plenty of TVs. I would definitely recommend coming here for the food, drinks, and atmosphere.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/18/2014Three of us met for brunch just after the bar opened on a Sunday. The breakfast wrap, roast beef sandwich au jus, and Reuben all were good. Service was great. We pretty much had the place to ourselves and it was great for talking and eating a good brunch.Special Features:
- Team DinnerteamdinnerDined on 5/7/2014Attentiveness to my group was excellent. Noel, the general manager of Blooms, did a great job with taking care of my people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner!LovetoeatgoodfoodDined on 4/25/2014Food was excellent! Crispy pork was delightful! Servers were very accommodating!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surpriseRichDined on 4/5/2014This was our first experience at the restaurant/tavern. We made a reservation for a small group on the spur of the moment, and were impressed by the atmosphere and service. If you enjoy pub food (e.g., fish and chips, and meat pies), the food was excellent. We definitely plan to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect spot to meet or relaxOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/28/2014Perfect spot to meet or relax in heavy shopping district. Add a star for the warming charm of the fireplace on a brisk fall or winter day .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and ambianceBeanbag33Dined on 3/21/2014Had a bite to eat with an old friend and it was a pleasant get together. I had a grilled portebella mushroom salad, it was delicious The waitress was very attentive. The tavern has flat screen TVs nice size bar, two levels. We ate on the first floor facing the window. It was nice watching the people stroll by. We were not rushed, we stayed about two hours catching up and reminiscing on old times. Excellent place!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodrovingdinerDined on 3/17/2014We dropped in for a dinner and were very pleasantly surprised - great range of dishes, excellent fish & chips, salad, etc. etc. and friendly service. We've since been back several times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for lunch and drinksPaulaDined on 3/4/2014Nice bar, good bar fare, great staff....just noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceMikeTDEDined on 2/14/2014this was the first time i went here with my girlfriend for valentines day 2014 and what a great time we had. The food was excellent and so were the drinks. Not expensive at all, less than $100 i spent on both of us and we had food and an alcohol drink. The service was great, the waitress and everybody were very friendly and it wasn't noisy at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good overallLalloVIPDined on 2/11/2014First time here and I was pleasantly surprised. I only had a simple burger with cheese and mushroom and a side of home cut fries. Meat was pretty good and the burger was cooked just like I asked. The bread could have been a little better but it was good overall. I would go back.
- Blooms is an eastside greatnyborn76Dined on 2/4/2014We all completely enjoyed dinner at Blooms Tavern. The fireplace tables are appealing but we chose to enjoy the window & street scene. We had tickets at Primary Stages Theater and the wait staff was helpful. Service was prompt & drinks, burgers , soups & deserts were excellent & done to order. Everyone in our party has vowed to return & often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.