2751 North Miami Ave Suite 5
Miami, FL 33127Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bloomwynwood.com/
- Phone: 3055765443
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm Monday: Closed - Tuesday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm Wednesday & Thursday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Asian
- Executive Chef: Ricky Sauri
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: With a deep appreciation for all forms of artistic expression Bloom offers a variety of sensory enticement. Music will include both globally influenced live performances and specially selected compilations designed to follow day into night. Whether it"s an acoustic performance or a high energy DJ we will promise something special each and every time you visit us.
- Cross Street: 28th Street
- Public Transit: There are a variety of Miami Dade Bus stops in a one block radius of Bloom.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: There is a lot on the 28th Street side of the building behind Bloom and available parking in front of the Dorissa Building on North Miami Ave.
A word from Bloom Restaurant
Bloom offers a diverse menu celebrating the local market and street foods of Latin America and Asia elevating the ordinary into the extraordinary. These dishes will keep both the mind and palate intrigued and wanting more. The lively and artistic atmosphere of Bloom"s indoor and outdoor dining areas are the perfect setting to enjoy time spent with neighbors, friends and family. Paying homage to the simple side of life Bloom delivers a neighborhood oasis of comfort, relaxation and exceptional experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bloom Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Bloom needs more attentionDebfromiamiDined on 9/14/2013Service was awful, the waitress was distracted and did not follow up on the order. Although the food was great the second course came before the first course for one of the guests and food did not arrive all together. We were four and each of us ate at a different time!! The awful service took over the great food.
- delicious beef cheek dumplinghellbenntDined on 8/24/2013The beef cheek dumplng was great - best thing we ate The inside/filling of the arepa was great The eggplant tasted like french toast - not necessarily a bad thing, but I wish I was forewarnedSpecial Features:
- Great findCasualdiner1Dined on 8/22/2013The restaurant was quiet on Thursday evening but the open kitchen gives some extra noise and adds to the ambience. The salad and shaken vegetables in a jar were excellent and full of flavor. The salad dressing was fabulous. The pad Thai and curry were also very good altho the kitchen did get the protein wrong for the curry. It didn't matter as both dishes were very good altho the curry could have used more spice. Overall a very enjoyable experience as the cocktails are also very, very good. Service was also excellent, always available but not in the way. All staff were very friendly.Special Features:
- Very nice surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/20/2013Heard great things about this restaurant and it did not disappoint. Great bar, great cocktails - excellent food and decent prices. Will go back very soon.Special Features:
- Great for vegans too!LibbyDined on 8/15/2013Careful thought went into restaurant concept and executed well. I like the decor that has a fresh foodie vibe with whitewashed woods, vibrant blooming art, mason jars for serving water glasses as well as some appetizers and desserts. The open kitchen is reassuring and extends the concept through connection of front and back of house. The staff is attentive and aware, really spot on. I appreciated the VEGAN entree option and BLOOM is the only Miami Spice menu that offers one! This is why I chose BLOOM to meet up with friends for dinner. Refreshing in all senses..try it yourself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and ambianceYvetteBDined on 7/30/2013This lively, well designed place has great food and decent prices. The cocktail menu was creative and we all sampled each other's drinks. They were all good and I could not decide which I liked the best. The outdoor setup is very cool and very Miami. I recommend it for the food and atmosphere. It was a bit noisy and hard to hear, but just keep sipping your amazing cocktail and you will be fine.Special Features:
- para comer rico y conversar !!!!!!!siachoqueDined on 7/20/2013Nos gusto mucho!!! Mezclas interesantes de sabores , diferente y buena presentacion! Asi que regresaremos sin lugar a dudas! Super relajado, pero con sabores interesantes . el nivel de ruido era perfecto para poder conversar ..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- How not to run a restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/19/2013For us, it was a disaster. Ordered 4 different bottles of wine and none of which was available out of their not too extensive wine list. The waitress showed us then a bottle of wine that they had available and which it was substantially more in price than the other bottles we tried to order. Given that none of us was familiar with this CA winery we asked if we could have it for the same price as one of the other bottles. She kindly asked the manager and she said no. At that point we all got up from the table as some food was being delivered.We had been sitting for 40 minutes drinking water. We mentioned it to the manager on leaving the place and her replied was, "I'm just the emergency manager". Thank you! Antonio
- It was just okSpoolyVIPDined on 7/10/2013Everybody is trying to reinvent so many dishes and hats off to the chef for trying. But in the end some dishes were notable, while the rest were just good. Bottom line, we brought our own wine so a bit surprising when the bill came and it was almost $180 for 4 people with no drinks or wine (there was a $30 corking fee in there for a wine magnum). Writing this review 2 days later and I cant even remember any special dish that I can mention here. It was just plain good, not so memorable.Special Features:
- A worthwhile experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/30/2013The look is industrial chic, and the flavors are an amalgam of various East Asian and Latin American countries. The menu is as creative as it gets. If you are into food, you will want to keep ordering all the fascinating dishes on the menu just to try them. Be careful though, as the bill can climb quickly. All of us said we would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but Very Small PortionsOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/15/2013Nice restaurat, some dishes were interesting, but the portions were very small for the prices they charged.Special Features:
- Let DownHotelier26Dined on 6/2/2013We had heard a lot of good things, but were really disappointed by the experience. The food, although creative at times, was bland. Our server was very nice and engaged us, but our food was brought out without any of the sauces and then left uncovered so we sat there and watched it get cold. This was noticed by the food runner who left and then came back with someone else's food twice without our sauces. I ended having to get up to ask the hostess to try and track someone down to get us sauces. This was our second time here and wanted to give it another chance, but both experiences were really disappointing. At that, the food is also a bit overpriced, especially for what it is.
- Superb!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/24/2013Spectacular cuisine, drinks, and decor. The service is great. The place is a gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was just OKLive4FoodDined on 5/12/2013I had some recommendations to come here but overall the flavors were not outstanding. The octopus shaken (ceviche) was over powered by the citrus. The shrimp dumpling was OK but not great - would rather get at Philip Ho. The rib tips were very good. The heirloom tomato salad was OK. Overall, for the price would rather eat at Gigi's - just did not overwhelm me.Special Features:
- Happy hour disasterOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/10/2013Having been here before for dinner, I made a reservation for a happy hour table. When me and my wife arrived we were offered two tables by the hostess and chose one. We were given the happy hour menus and ordered from them drinks and appetizer, my wife noticed a funny look from the waitress and after that comes the manager (I think) that even after I told her to check with the hostess told us the table was not for happy hour that we had to sit in another one by the entrance (outside was almost empty there were like 10 available tables on the "non happy hour area"). She said they wouldn't serve us the happy hour menu on that table. Well, we did move, but to another restaurant that would gladly take our money. Will never go back to Bloom.
- poor 1st impression, hopefulMariBVIPDined on 5/4/2013had heard good things, menu looked great. craft beer selection -- great! cocktails -- great! duck rice and chicken pad thai -- great! everything else we ate... just ok. it's family style but most portions are small-ish (except for rice). the server's recos were misleading (told us something brought 5-6 portions when it brought 3, recommended a special they were out of) and dishes took FOREVER!! it was a saturday night but not packed so can only imagine the service on a gallery night! we are going back for brunch because we have pre-purchased a gilt city deal, so i will keep my fingers crossed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They took the time to comePapitoDined on 4/18/2013They took the time to come around and ask how Is everything at least 4 time.Special Features:
- A Dim ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/14/2013Maybe my expectations were set too high. I was really looking forward to the Dim Sum brunch at Bloom. I should have been tipped off when we went on a Saturday (the street sign and their website advertised having it on Saturday) only to find that they only serve it on Sunday. Still, the space is fun and the menu looked promising. Cut to the chase, the space is in fact nice (we dined outside) the food had a couple of hits but mostly misses. Service was pleasant but slow, forgetful and just didn't get the orders right with maybe 4 tables seated. And while I know the allure of small plates is that you dine in a group and try different things, I also know the catch is that your final check will be high. It sure was.Special Features:
- Surprise!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/14/2013When we arrived I was scared because the restaurant had only one couple having lunch but I decided to stay.... Service was good but the food was amazing (Flavor, style, concept and drinks) Manager-owner was very friendly and the employees was on the top of the service.... Thanks for make this Sunday special!!!Special Features:
- ExceptionalsduffylehrmanDined on 4/9/2013We made a reservation for three on a Tuesday evening...a girls night out type of outing. The food was inventive and the presentation was as well. The staff was very attentive and we met one of the owners who came by our table to explain the inspiration for the name "Bloom" and the heritage of the cuisine. We were there because someone I work with raved about it. We were also there to gossip and laugh. However, we spent most of our time oohhhhh'ing and ahhhhhhh'ing about the experience. Go. You won't regret it.Special Features:
- Food is very good- sampledKAfromSobeDined on 4/6/2013Food is very good- sampled quite a few items. Had a bit of a not so nice situation with seating which was discouraging. They were clearly not motivated to seat us where we requested even though it was early and the inside area was pretty empty when we arrived. My friend was convinced that it had to do with our being 2 women as opposed to a couple. Either way, it was awkward and made us not want to return. However, our server was very good however once we settled in and was helpful in making sure my friend, who cannot eat spicy food, was able to have a few things to choose from.Special Features:
- After a terrible first starter,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/27/2013After a terrible first starter, the conch fritters which were oily and soggy. Everything after was fantastic! The Asian and South American infusion of flavours were remarkable and portion size perfection for one and great for 2 to share. I will definitely will go back!Special Features:
- interesting food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/24/2013One of the owners took the time to explain the menu.very friendly.Very interesting food.A little expensive, you have to order several dishes for each diner because the portions are quite modest A good choice of restaurant to try something out of the ordinary.Special Features:
- Truly a little gem !!!!!grayyakVIPDined on 3/9/2013This wasn't our first visit. This is one the most under-rated ,under-appreciated restaurants imaginable. Fresh,innovative,fun,,etc.,etc.,etc. This is a solo enterprise,we'd put up against The 50 Eggs & Pubbelly groups. And we revere those two.Special Features:
- Food was good, I thought itOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 3/1/2013Food was good, I thought it would be better. Liked the location and outdoor space. A bit expensive for what arrived on the plate, we were excited to go and try it. With all the amazing restaurants in Miami, not wowed.
- Best new restaurant in Miami.foodieVIPDined on 2/21/2013Best new restaurant in Miami. Creative menu and wonderful food. Love it!Special Features:
- 1st Impression'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/16/2013Overall great food & atmosphere. BEST pork belly I've had to date! Definitely going back.Special Features:
- Great food, great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/15/2013Great food, great service. Kudos on the vegetarian/vegan options.
- The food was not great;octopusOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/2/2013The food was not great;octopus tasted frozen, temperatures were not accurate or as expected and service faltered as the night progressed.Special Features:
- Wonderful spot in MidtownOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/1/2013Excellent food! Wonderful place to share an experience.Special Features:
- Curry was okay. Glad to haveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/25/2013Curry was okay. Glad to have gone but it will be a while before going back.Special Features:
- The dim sum on sunday wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 1/13/2013The dim sum on sunday was just ok but the atmosphere is great. Excellent drink list but service is a little slow.Special Features:
- wish i hadn'tOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/11/2013all the food was overpowered by strong and generally unpleasant sauces. each of the eight plates i tasted was disappointing in some basic way. the waiter was polite but pushy and annoying with his opinions, suggestions, and explanations. though it was not entirely a terrible experience i would never go back.Special Features:
- Love, Love Love this place.foodieVIPDined on 12/21/2012Love, Love Love this place. The ambience is great, especially in the garden. The food is creative and tasty. The vibe is energetic and young. My new favourite of 2012.Special Features:
- Bloom:Must Visit Wynwood RestaurantSusanVIPDined on 12/8/2012Bloom is a hip, trendy and fun restaurant. Lively bar crowd and great band. We really enjoyed the evening and would highly recommend it. A must visit restaurant in Wynwood!Special Features:
- Incredibly original recipesamoreVIPDined on 12/8/2012Incredibly original recipes with fresh combinations of latin and asian spices. Great staff, a lot of fun. I cannot wait to go back.Special Features:
- Dinner was delicious and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/6/2012Dinner was delicious and service was amazing. Desserts, however, weren't good. The food was so good that we expected delicious desserts as well, and we tried two of them and had no luck. They were both missing something.Special Features:
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/4/2012The food was not of my taste and quality. Everything else was fine.Special Features:
- A great new find for us infoodieVIPDined on 12/4/2012A great new find for us in the Wynwood district of Miami. The fusion food was great. Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese and Peruvian style dishes to name a few. The flavours were all great. Loved the live music too.Special Features:
- Great restaurant with a veryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/1/2012Great restaurant with a very cool, hip vibe. The manager, Sonnet, was wonderful. We will be back.Special Features: