Bloom - Broomfield
1 W Flatiron Circle
Broomfield, CO 80021Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bloom - Broomfield
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.foxrc.com/
- Phone: 7208872800
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Mon – Fri 11:00am to 3:00pm Sunday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm Dinner: Mon – Thurs 4pm to 9pm Fri – Sat 4pm to 10pm Sunday 4pm to 8pm Happy Hour: Everyday 3pm to 6pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: John Munsey
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Bloom has an elegant second floor private dining room that can seat up to 60 guests. Flexible minimums, no room charges, and full custom menus make this the easiest location in the area to hold a private dinner.
- Private Party Contact: Nicole Weiskopf 7208872800
A word from Bloom - Broomfield
Bloom, like its sister restaurant Wildflower, serves New American Cuisine with a seasonally changing menu. Featuring a beautiful blend of classic American favorites with influences from European and Asian cuisines, the menu at Bloom showcases the freshest, most delicious ingredients resulting in something for every palate and endless opportunities for new food and wine combinations. Bloom is a popular meeting spot for local business people and shoppers alike, offering a full bar, extensive wine list, and indoor and outdoor seating. Vibrant colors and oversized photographs of bold bright flowers welcome guests into Bloom's casually chic, contemporary dining room. The sleek bar featuring a wine keeper system allows guests to choose from over 45 wines by the glass daily. Bloom has received the Wine Spectator Award of excellence each of the past five years for its outstanding wine program. Bloom also received Wine Enthusiast's award of unique distinction for it's wine program in 2006.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bloom - Broomfield reviews from OpenTable diners
- We love this restaurant.ColoEljayDined on 6/9/2012We love this restaurant. Sadly, Saturday night's dinner was the swan song for this place. The food, as always, was prepared perfectly and the service was attentive and not overbearing. As a going away present to the patrons, all the wine was discounted by 50%. I always considered Bloom to be Broomfield's best restaurant; upscale without being snooty, innovative without being over the top. I will miss it.Special Features:
- So sad that this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 6/9/2012So sad that this restaurant is being forced out of the Flatirons Mall. Shame on them! We'll have to drive down to Denver to go to North.
- I am so sad that Bloom isBoCoFoodLoverVIPDined on 6/9/2012I am so sad that Bloom is now closed, but we had a perfect meal there on their last day. I will really miss the restaurant.Special Features:
- Great restaurant. Too badSeekVIPDined on 6/8/2012Great restaurant. Too bad it is closing. it was one of our favorites!Special Features:
- Awful ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/8/2012Went here after work in Broomfield and was so angry about the fact that we sat there for 10 minutes with no service, we left. We found out later that Bloom was closing so they did not appear to care about much.
- So sorry Bloom closed--alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/8/2012So sorry Bloom closed--always had a great experience. The last Friday night experience was especially notable--incredible service and great food, especially the calamariSpecial Features:
- Bloom wasn't worth the waitOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/7/2012Food was ok. Service was horrible. We waited 20 minutes to get drinks, which started the slowness theme.
- Unfortunately this restaurantTIme2dineDined on 6/4/2012Unfortunately this restaurant has decided to close but it was a great place to go to when they were around. Enough said!Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/2/2012It had been at least 2 years since we've eaten at Bloom, which we used to rate at 4 stars. Sadly, Bloom has gone downhill. 1 of the 4 dishes was very good, the rest just fair. The waiter seemed unfocused. The place needs refurbishing, the booths, tables, carpets are worn. We will not go back.
- Very enjoyable experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/2/2012Very enjoyable experience. The food was good, but the service was great.Special Features:
- As always a great dining experienceReedelVIPDined on 5/30/2012As always a great dining experience. Bloom will be missed, we are sad that the building management has sealed the fate of Bloom by deciding to tear the building down. We hope to see Bloom rise from the rubble and reopen elsewhere in the Northwest Denver area. They were always a highlight of Broomfield dining! Maybe a spot at Orhcard or Arista developments?Special Features:
- Service was exceptional thisOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/23/2012Service was exceptional this visit. Serving person was helpful in making suggestions that fit within several dietary restrictions. She was appropriately attentive and friendly while we had a very leisurely lunch. Food is always good! A favorite of ours.Special Features:
- Good food, limited Mother'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012Good food, limited Mother's day menu. On the pricey side but Mom had a good time.Special Features:
- Ok but priceyMrsTDined on 5/13/2012Overall I felt Bloom was not spectacular and for $60 for two mimosas, two frittatas and a ceasar salad, it really wasn't worth it. The service was marginal to fair. The food was tasty but unremarkable and the mimosas were standard. It was dark inside. A lady at the next table even pulled out a flashlight from her purse to read the menu. Not somewhere I expect to return to.Special Features:
- We had visited one of theOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/13/2012We had visited one of the sister restaurants in Tucson and enjoyed it. We were not dissapointed at Bloom. Great food and service. Nice atmosphere as well..We will be back..Special Features:
- GREAT FOOD but took to longHusker69VIPDined on 5/13/2012The food was very good but the service was overly slow. I would recommend Bloom for any special occasion just don't be in a hurrySpecial Features:
- Sinfully Deliciousride2eatDined on 5/12/2012Desserts are exceptional and wine list is extensive; everything else underwhelmed me. Bars of sin are indescribably delicious.Special Features:
- They did a great job and IRusJDined on 5/12/2012They did a great job and I would not only recommend Bloom but return next time I'm in Broomfield.
- Although the restaurant wasmntfunVIPDined on 5/12/2012Although the restaurant was empty, the food was really tasty. My guest and I had both had the cioppino and were both very impressed with the flavor. My guest was very impressed with how well the scallops were cooked. The only negative was having a few gritty moments due to some sand or broken shells.Special Features:
- The waiter was wonderful andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/10/2012The waiter was wonderful and the food was ok but portions were small for the price. Also, wine was expensive. A glass of wine ( what seemed like 3 oz) was 9 to 12 dollars. I will not go back there nor recommend it to anyone. Checkers and chess ~outside ~ was the best part of the evening.Special Features:
- Love Bloom!! Eat there wheneverpoliticaljunkieVIPDined on 5/10/2012Love Bloom!! Eat there whenever I want to go to lunch with friends. Great salads for lunch!Special Features:
- We hadn't been to Bloom inLocalfanDined on 5/5/2012We hadn't been to Bloom in a while, but our visit reminded us of how much we liked it. Interesting menu, thoughtful choices very nicely prepared with great service.Special Features:
- Had been a while since weOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/4/2012Had been a while since we had been there. Food was very good, our wait person was knowledgeable even though at times we felt a bit rushed to put in our entree after we had ordered appetizers. The place feels a bit "worn" and needs so updating. It was not at all busy for a Friday night. We ended up being the last people out and it wasn't that late.Special Features:
- i had asked for a quieterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/4/2012i had asked for a quieter more private table because we were having a business meeting over lunch. The restaurant accommodated us beautifully.Special Features:
- service was excellent andsthemberDined on 4/28/2012service was excellent and the food was great . I recommend the burgerSpecial Features:
- Big Eye Tuna salad was outstanding.BuzzieVIPDined on 4/27/2012Big Eye Tuna salad was outstanding. The dressing was light and refreshing on the salad. The bars of sin is bar far one of the best chocolate desserts I have ever had, melt in your mouth, decadent!Special Features:
- Food was excellent. The noiseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/25/2012Food was excellent. The noise level was extremely high. Very difficult to carry on a conversation.Special Features:
- Great service, great food,ShoegalDined on 4/24/2012Great service, great food, special atmosphere, only critique is wish they had a veggie plate option.... they said they would make one but would be nice to see on menu in a Vegetarian place like Colorado.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/19/2012Outstanding food and service. We had dinner there. Even the cocktails were good!Special Features:
- The food at Bloom was excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/14/2012The food at Bloom was excellent! Our server however seemed to forget we were there. We were completely finished with our appetizers before he returned to take our orders for our main course. Luckily I was with great company and didn't mind waiting.
- Arrogant place. Thinks itsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/11/2012Arrogant place. Thinks its more than it is. Land locked local eatery with limited choices. If you need a quick meal, it'll do in a pinch.
- Sad to say that Bloom is goingOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/7/2012Sad to say that Bloom is going down hill. Menu is same as it was last year, cooks do not know how to cook a steak. Menu said NY Strip Steaks, but the steak that was brought to table was more like a top sirloin. Wait staff as well as bar staff were not interested in customers. All acted bored, wishing they were else where. Frankly we wished they were else where also.
- Bloom is a great place forOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/5/2012Bloom is a great place for a special occasion. In this case, it was an important management group gathering.Special Features:
- Gluten-free lunchJakeDined on 4/5/2012Recently had lunch at Bloom with a friend who requires gluten-free food. Our server was knowledgeable about which dishes were gluten free and the kitchen is flexible with changes to other items to accomodate gluten-free diners. The entree salads were creative and delicious.Special Features:
- Great dinner and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/4/2012Great dinner and service! I will definitely be coming back!Special Features:
- Excellent Value!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/27/2012This was one of the best meals I've had in a long time...and I dine out quite a lot! The wine flights are excellent, with fantastic value even when it's not Happy Hour. I choose one of the red wine flights and enjoyed all of them very much. For my entree I chose the salmon with the apple maple syrup, creamy white polenta and arugula. EXCELLENT choice!Special Features:
- Bloom lived up to my expectations.RossWDDined on 3/23/2012Bloom lived up to my expectations. I have been there several times and always had a great experience. Only problem this time were the 27 Sorority ladies who were quite loud. Be careful where you sit!Special Features:
- We have gone to Bloom manyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/21/2012We have gone to Bloom many times for a group business dinner, and have always enjoyed it. The calamari is the best in town--only lightly battered with a great sauce. There were many new people in our group this time, and they loved their dinners. I have never been disappointed in my entree, whether I've ordered the scallops, lamb or fish.Special Features:
- Bloom - Neighborhood GemOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/19/2012Nice neighborhood gem. Not what you would expect for it being in a mall setting. Has an upscale feel to it, food is very good and if you like wine, this is a place for you. Nice lounge area with separate dining. Have been many times and plan on going many more times.Special Features:
- Consistently one of our favoritesSeekVIPDined on 3/9/2012Consistently one of our favorites in the Denver area. Excellent food and great service.Special Features: