24 South 2nd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://bleumartinionline.com/
- Phone: (215) 940-7900
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Albert Boateng / Oumar Bawou
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: For Private parties and banquets please contact the restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Indra Bumtsetseg 2159407900
- Entertainment: Daily DJ's 7 nights a week.
A word from Bleu Martini
It's name may be icy cool, but you can't get any hotter than Bleu Martini. Although located in Olde City, there is nothing "old" about it. The ambience is a cool cove of blue hues & delicious drinks. The bar & the booth-laden dining area are swathed in azure-themed décor, and the musical fare ranges from floor-thumping house to trendy hip-hop, making Bleu Martini the perfect hotspot for a young-at-heart crowd that wants to party while it dines in style. The food is top-notch classic, with full seafood & meat selections & a host of tasty appetizers. But the drinks are perhaps the greatest draw. Skip dessert altogether & replace it with another drink instead. Specifically, try the Milkshake Martini, which is as tasty as it sounds. The popular Flirtini uses Champagne to get your romantic juices going: pure liquor bliss.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Bleu Martini - Best Restaurants in Old City ›
Bleu Martini reviews from OpenTable diners
- WONDERFUL PLACETRESSYBABYDined on 11/8/2014EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING we had a great time and we will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/1/2014I came here for my birthday with about 10 people. The food (crab cakes!!!) and ambiance were great. We were going to drink all night but the manager kicked us out of our table because we didn't order a bottle fast enough for them plus they reserved the table for other guests. We had to squeeze in at another table where we ordered bottle service. THE DJ WAS ROCKIN! We danced the whole time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two Words: Calamari SaladOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014I fell in love with this salad...forget everything else!Special Features:
- Date Night DazzlerFoodieFromPhillyDined on 9/27/2014I surprised my boyfriend with date night reservations for 8:30 pm at Bleu Martini. Our host Tara was amazing. She was nice, friendly and very informative about the menu. It was our first time ever having martinis. We ended up getting three each over the course of our reservation! They were made VERY well and definitely got the job done. As an appetizer we got jumbo shrimp, shrimp dumplings and coconut shrimp. For main course, I had the salmon. He ordered the surf and turf. Every single dish was to die for. We finished it all! The ambience was very sultry. Lights were dim. Candles on table was a nice touch. I recommend everyone try Bleu Martini for a date night at least once. You won't regret it.Special Features:
- Enjoyed myselfTommyGDined on 9/26/2014It's clean and neat in there. The drinks are alittle expensive but good. It can get pretty crowed in there. I would do it again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not for Foodiesurbanfoodie1Dined on 9/19/2014Well we were greeted by the hostess wearing what appeared to be a bikini top ..."Red Flag"..we were seated in the front by the entrance and behind the hostess "she covered up as the meal went on..our server Healey did not no what an amaretto sour was but quickly pointed out popular martinis on the list of drinks...the mashed potatoes tasted store bought and was plated with an ice cream scooper...the cheesecake give me "brain freeze" it was to cold...never again
- Waitress was rudeAndreaDined on 9/19/2014We had a great experience until our waitress told us we had to leave. We had reservations at 5:30pm. We arrived a little early which was great because the place was empty. We finished and was talking and the waitress said the next party has arrived and needed the table. The time was 6pm. I guess they expected us to eat our food in 30min if we arrived at 5:30. We wasn't sitting long we just paid the bill. We were shocked but we left and probably wont come backSpecial Features:
- bahamas1Dined on 9/17/2014The food was absolutely delicous. I was hoping the martini glasses were a little larger than 8ounces.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- okay experienceloverslaneDined on 9/12/2014The food was pretty good. The service was pretty bad though. It wasn't until I got my check that I realized why, gratuity automatically included. Nice drinks thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MediocreWineNdineDined on 9/12/2014Beautiful elegant atmosphere. Food was mediocre. Drinks were good. Service was lacking. Waitress was not attentive and forgetful of several requests. We see why gratuity was automatically added to the bill because the service was not satisfactory and the amount required was not earned. Customer service is a major factor in dinning experiences.
- horribleDined on 9/12/2014The food was ok, the service was horrible...you dont know who your waiter is 3 to 5 differnet people is waiting on you...it took a long time for the food to come and one of our guest didn't get there food until the rest of the group was almost done... Then the take what they want for a tip and then when it was time to get my change the girl is going to tell me that they round off the change to what they want too...what girl go get my change and all of it...oh and she did ... I do not recommend this restaurant to anyone at all
- Ok, no wowSDMDDined on 9/9/2014Tried Bleu during restaurant week. Ate early, but still, the place was empty, which makes you wonder. Food and service were fair. But would wager potatoes were instant, or were beat into starchy, pasty submission. Steak was well prepared though. Martini options were mainly sugar-loaded. Cheesecake dessert was your average buy-from-big-box-store variety. To me, restaurant week is all about trying to present a 'wow' at some point to make the diner feel they really want to come back. Bleu Martini was ok, but didn't stand out given all the terrific options in the neighborhood.
- First TimerHotchocl8Dined on 9/8/2014Great place for drinks with the girls or romance. Food was a pleasant surprise. Shrimp was succulent. Sea bass excellent. Only down side...no place for a child to sit .....even if you come early. Another downer there is that they say gratuity is added at 18% for anything over $20. The martinis are $10 each minimum. I have not had a bad experience so at this point I have nothing to complain about but I would submit that you would be hard-pressed to get me to pay 18% if I did not like the service so from that standpoint I'm concerned if I want to go back. The girl I had that day was excellent ....absolutely loved her.... but it doesn't mean she'll always be there. I think that's up to me to add gratuity based on services rendered.Special Features:
- Good Food, Nice LoungeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/15/2014We had a party of 8 go around 8:30 on a Friday night. The food was very good and the atmosphere was laid back at that time - disappointed in our server since there was very little crowd. We went back later that night and the place practically turned into a club. Hard to move around and get a drink but good vibes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- horriblenothappyDined on 8/9/2014When I arrived they didn't have my reservation and I had to sit at a over crowded bar. It was too small for the amount of people and they continue to let more in. It wasn't comfortable also need up to date music Selection for Saturday night
- Good Vibes & Good TimesKathyDined on 8/1/2014August 1st was actually my birthday... I really liked scenery and feel of the crowd. My friends and I enjoyed the food and the drinks. Music was great for dancing and the service was excellent. 👍👍👍 Thanks for making my day special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good drinks but food is mediocrePhillyfoodloverVIPDined on 7/25/2014The drinks were delicious but the food was mediocre at best. The Cajun salmon had no flavor whatsoever and was drySpecial Features:
- First TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/4/2014I loved the Bleu Martini! My best friend and myself were in town for On the Run Tour featuring Beyonce' and Jay-Z, and found this hidden gem. The food was great! The sushi could use a little help. The drinks were excellent! I love the whole restaurant/ nightclub feel. And our waitress was really sweet and warming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bleu Martini Nite Out!Nancie96Dined on 5/31/2014We had a great time at Bleu Martini and we will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love this place!KathyMDined on 5/31/2014The martinis are absolutely yummy. The food is great. The service is excellent. I just love this place!Special Features:
- Great Night OutQueenVCDined on 5/24/2014My friends and I came down to Philly for Memorial Day Weekend. We were looking for great restaurant. We found a restaurant and lounge in one! We had a great dinner, then transitioned next door to a lounge/club space. If you're in Philly, definitely check out Bleu Martini.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I WAS going to give a good review..SexyNJDined on 5/2/2014I went here Friday night. I am a member of the Dining Out Club so this spot worked for our later plans. The place is small but cute. The martinis are small but not bad. Food was good, not great, but nothing to complain about...until the end... My girl added a vegetable to her meal which should have been $5. Waitress added $50. Then, although I presented the Dining Out card which clearly says 25% off, they only applied 20%. Needless to say it took a while to get the correct bill. But we did & since they already add 18% gratuity, we both agreed that was enough. I check my account to see that they took it upon themselves to add an additional $6 tip! With all the hassle we had at the end, not sure I will be back! SN: Check your Credit Cards!Special Features:
- Date NightCocoKimonoDined on 4/27/2014My boyfriend and I went out for date night and had a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh...SuburbdinerDined on 4/5/2014Over priced... Food was not bad, just not worth what they charge... Place looked nicer in photos online then it does there... Wish i picked somewhere else for wifes bday...
- not about the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/28/2014If you want to watch the sports channel with the volume off and nice and loud dance music playing while you eat, this place is for you.
- LOUD and weak drinksHemirtDined on 3/22/2014First of all they charge you to get in to eat dinner? Never herd of that, not enough room to move or breath after 11;30 pm. Can't talk over dinner music way too loud. Has no place to dance standing room only and drinks over priced?Special Features:
- Awesome experienceLuckeyDined on 3/8/2014Celebrated my 40th bday with my twin sister and 15 other guest and we had the most fun ever!!! This spot is for the grown and sexy. 30 and up crowd with the hottest music. I loved it and will def be coming back!Special Features:
- Excellent food, fun night out!Planner614Dined on 3/7/2014I thoroughly enjoyed the culinary talents from the kitchen here! Noise level was a bit annoying but we were next to a large group that was partying loudly. Be aware that gratuity is added to your bill here for even just a party of two! I accidentally tipped our waitress an additional $35. on top of the 18% Not realizing this but I didn't mind since she was Extremely pleasant and efficient :) Def give this food a try tho!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectZulyDined on 3/7/2014I took my friend to this restaurant because of her birthday and it was so great. The ambience was great i did love the music the food etc. the service was excellent . We had a reservation at 8pm and we were eating in 20 minutes. Very fast and very tasty. It was more a club rest. Than a quite rest. So if you are looking for something more discrete this is not the right place for you. But if you are on a club /fun/ music mood this is the perfect place for you. Nice security too.Special Features:
- The restaurant did not haveRae2youDined on 2/22/2014The restaurant did not have my reservation correct but the food was good and the place was nice. A bit on the expensive side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bleu rocksHateluvliesDined on 2/15/2014I luv the scene of Bleu there is never a dull moment when going on the late niteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small tableLovetoeatDined on 2/14/2014I'm 6'2 190lbs and u sat me at a small table near the bathroom I'm not sure but that's called bad dinning So we moved to the bar and had valentines dinner at a bar not a typical romantic time if u ask me I'm lucky that the bartenders were very nice Or our valentine would have been ruined Get rid of the tables near the bathroom grossSpecial Features:
- Great Valentine's Daydago0609Dined on 2/14/2014This was a cute little restauarnt with delicious well plated food, a great martini seclection, and great ambiance.Special Features:
- Valentine's Day Lady's Night OutBribri22Dined on 2/14/2014My friend had mentioned to eat here as I was searching the internet for restaurants in Philly to go to for a Valentine's Night Out with the girlfriends. We looked at the pictures on your website and I really liked the vibe I was getting from the atmosphere at night. My party kept growing and luckily I was able to change the reservations online and then of course "girls will be girls" half of them did not come but the waitress did not mind at all. She was bubbly and extremely helpful. She never made us wait to order and her energy was great. My one friend spilled her drink and she gave her knew a one free of charge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, slow servicePhillyfoodie41Dined on 2/14/2014Hubby an I attended on Valentines Day. The food was really nice but the service was too damn slow. I mean our server was very polite, but she came back an forth to our table in 30 minute increments, so that made hubby impatient an ready to go. Overall, I still had a good time. Would love to give a re-try :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's Day SurpriseHungryTravelersVIPDined on 2/14/2014Friday, February 14 around 6 pm four of us made a last minute decision to go out for dinner. Luckily, Bleu Martini was around the corner and had a spot for us at 6:15. Boy, we were lucky. We started with Edamame - steamed soy beans with sesame oil, soy sauce, sesame seeds and sea salt. Delicious. For entrees we had grilled filet mignon, a Bleu burger, and crab cakes - all excellent. Next time we'll have to try the martinisSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerMeeMeeDined on 2/1/2014My server must of been new because she wasn't able to serve all of her tables at once.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Experienceluvs2havefunDined on 2/1/2014The restaurant was nice, and the food was good. The drinks were good but way to pricey and a lil watered down. The waitress had an attitude was not friendly at all. Other than that we really enjoyed outselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is not a upscale nightAna20VIPDined on 2/1/2014This is not a upscale night club! It is a prison in the way they treat guest. Lying- so called flour manager" Ingrid". Review your bill !!!!! Quel dommage!
- would dine againyummyinmytummyDined on 1/31/2014Took advantage of the restaurant week special, service was speedy. The calamari was a bit oily and the drinks were pricey, but all and all it was a good dining experience.Special Features: