Bleu Bistro Grotto
1801 E Olive Way
Seattle, WA 98102Neighborhood:
Capitol Hill / First Hill
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bleu Bistro Grotto
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://bleugrotto.com/
- Phone: 2063223087
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Wednesday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Bleu Bistro Grotto
We are the original Bleu Bistro on Broadway, Seattle. We moved across the street behind US Bank...We still Have great curtain tables. Same great menu, with some new items! In the summer an entire wall opens up and it’s the best open air dining in Seattle. Come in and try our famous wasabi grilled cheese, our vegetarian BLT or simply enjoy our great daily happy hour! 21 and over only please.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bleu Bistro Grotto reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
romantic (2)special occasion (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- I love bleuGreyDined on 7/25/2014This really is one of the best restaurants in Seattle. The atmosphere is excellent, the staff are very warm and friendly, the food is spectacular and the drinks are to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pretty awesomecurryDined on 6/24/2014i have always liked them and went to their old one a couple of times years ago. apparently they know what works and they kept their strengths and uniqueness (curtain for privacy). the new one feels much cleaner and less cluttered. service is great and i'll definitely return again and again.Special Features:
- The following 9 reviews are from the Bleu Bistro Grotto reviews archive.
- Loved!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014Can't wait to go back, great way to spend my first weekend here in Seattle!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was just okay.RyanVIPDined on 3/29/2014Interesting restaurant, certainly not one needing a reservation. The food is fancy 'bachelor' food. The menu is especially difficult to read and the seating is quite uncomfortable. The wait staff was great and very friendly. Certainly nice to have in the neighborhood, but doesn't compare with most other restaurants on Broadway. Happy I tried it, but will likely not return.
- Odd Place, Nice PeopleOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 3/1/2014This place is very...unusual. Very intimate. The private booths are quite unique and entertaining. The food was fine. A good place to go before or after a show, or late night. Sandwiches, Mediterranean platters. The service is good, they put good effort forth.
- Go For the Loft!PASchaeferDined on 2/13/2014They have a fantastic up-stairs private space. They serve the food through a slot directly from the bar, so you barely see the staff, and it's the perfect hideaway for you and some special someone(s). Ask for "the loft."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Goodbye Cafe Bleu...TEJADined on 12/20/2013Hello Bleu Bistro Grotto! Moved out of the area a few years back and when We returned and discovered our old haunt Cafe Bleu was gone we were saddened! But alas one google search later and what a Great new location. It still has the quaint charm and some of the tasty menu items. So glad we moved back! Love You!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingKadenDined on 11/8/2013The service at Bleu is as good as its food...crazy amazing. I love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service ambiance and foodHappyHourDined on 10/25/2013I will be back. Love the curtained booths. Surprised other places have not adopted themSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great findOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/12/2013very good unique flavor :-) not a fan of the fries but everything else was mouth watering.Special Features:
- Great drinks and foodthirt33nDined on 7/27/2013Very solid menu of well-prepared food combined with an amazing cocktail list that clearly describes each drink. Many interesting seating areas as well, each with a different feel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.