Blend on the Water
4540 Center Blvd
Long Island City, NY 11109Neighborhood:
Long Island City
Latin / SpanishPrice: $30 and under
Blend on the Water
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.blendonthewater.com/
- Phone: 7186069851x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday to Thursday 5 -11
Friday & Saturday 5-12
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin / Spanish
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access
A word from Blend on the Water
We are a Latin fusion restaurant, presenting authentic cuisine inspired by all Latin countries.Continued
The Music, The Art, The Culture, The People, The Food. Blend is the ultimate dining experience.
The Music, The Art, The Culture, The People, The Food. Blend is the ultimate dining experience.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Blend on the Water - Best Restaurants in Long Island City ›
Blend on the Water reviews from OpenTable diners
173 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (141)special occasion (113)romantic (111)hot spot (91)good for groups (81)great for outdoor dining (72)neighborhood gem (53)vibrant bar scene (52)late-night find (48)great for brunch (33)fit for foodies (32)great for lunch (27)kid-friendly (7)notable wine list (5)Show More
- FREAKING EXCELLENTOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014I ENJOYED EVERY SECOND ON OF MY FAVORITE RESTAURANTS NOW. I PROPOSED TO MY GIRLFRIEND HERE AND THEY ACCOMMODATED MY EVERY REQUEST AND MADE IT A VERY SPECIAL NIGHT.... FOOD WAS EXCELLENT SANGRIAS WERE EXCELLENT... THIS IS DEFINITELY WORTH EVERY PENNY, AND THE VIEW IS AMAZINGSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10 Thumbs Up!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014This was my first time dining at Blend On The Water. Everything was BEYOND AMAZING! I have already begun recommending this restaurant to all of my friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Went to Blend on the Water for the first time this week after discovering it on Instagram. Was surprised in the best way! The food tasted amazing, and our waitress was extremely nice. Would recommend this restaurant if you're looking for great Latin food and a great view. Will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best birthday ever!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Wonderful, honestly very happy I chose to go there for my birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date spot or girl's night outalleyxoopsDined on 8/25/2014Love Blend on the Water! Will def be recommending to everyone! And I will be back whenever I'm in NY!Special Features:
- Nice Saturday night dinnerpattycakesDined on 8/23/2014The restauarant is beautiful inside and out. Awesome view of NYC skyline. The food and drinks were very good. I had a passionfruit mojito which was very nice, and the lomo saltado was flavorful and just the right portion. Entire staff from the hostess, to the waitress, busboy and manager were very friendly, attentive, happy and caring of their guests. Would definately visit againSpecial Features:
- great food ! :)Luv2wineDined on 8/22/2014This was my first time and I love the food . the food was different than are regular restaurant . the food that I had was lobster Mac & cheese. I was so delicious. The reason why I love the food is u think u going to a Spanish restaurant but they have different food . the price is don't bad at all. For two people u would spending about 45 dollars. Plus it is a nice place to go because u could see NYC of front of u .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING FOOD, NOT SO GREAT SERVICE.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/22/2014The food here is AMAZING!!! The drinks were great too. But sadly the service was not to great. We had to wait about 15 minutes before our waitress came to introduce herself and take our drink orders. Then we had to wait again to place our orders and finally to ask for deserts. The restaurant is beautiful and the view is OUTSTANDING. I would definitely go back but only if the service improves.Special Features:
- JakeVIPDined on 8/22/2014Great find in the area. Unfortunately doesn't make complete use of view--foliage/shrubbery blocks what would have been a gorgeous manhattan skyline. Extremely friendly and attentive staff. Food was very good, not excellent (stale chips with guacamole was a real bummer; mazorca corn was overcooked), but very good. Our new favorite restaurant in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationNikkiDined on 8/19/2014Had the most amazing time, RSVP for my birthday party, all the staff were Great, good amazing, drinks are gooooood. View is amazing, will I return???? HELL YESSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food with great viewSmiley140Dined on 8/18/2014We went for a birthday dinner and everyone loved their entree, the kids loved the lobster mac and cheese! The staff was friendly. There were moments when we couldn't find out waiter but when he came to the table, he responded to our requests quickly. We had a little difficulty finding parking, even in the Quik Park lot across the street... but after a few tries, we were successful. Would highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food terrible serviceYumyumDined on 8/16/2014Went her for my fiancé bday. Sat outside on the patio. Waitress Jennifer was nice at the beginning. Took our order. Drinks and appetizers. Never came back to us. We had to ask her to take our Order: which was beyond me! She never came back to ask how we were doing. If everything was ok... Service sucked big time. Inside looked well staffed. Waitress literally only had 5 tables. Ordered entree at 7:40. It didn't come out until 8:50-9 pm. Whole hr!!! She wouldn't even come give us an update nothing we has to ask her what's going on. Then ask her for the bill didn't even bother to ask us for dessert and couldn't have a nice bday sparkler! Disappointment beyond compare. Overall food was great but without great service; what's the point!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Corrine79Dined on 8/16/2014I am in love with Blend .. Staff , food, view all amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food but service was....Cat23Dined on 8/15/2014When I booked the reservation I forgot to mention it was for my fiancés birthday. When we got to Blend I did tell the host that if they can bring out a dessert for him. She mentioned what was available and requested the flan. After we were sitted we were advised that our waitress wasnt there. The manager took our order. After food came out, which was excellent, we were never asked again for a refill on our drinks up until 15 min after we were done with dinner. This whole time we didn't have a waitress and they even forgot my fiances birthday dessert. On busy nights, I recommend back-up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazingstefcDined on 8/15/2014everything was absolutely amazing especially my waitress. she recommended an appetizer that I have to say was the best. I recommend everyone go and try the arepa appetizers. they are amazing and the sangritaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerTaisyDined on 8/14/2014A coworker told me about Blend on the Water. I immediately made a reservation for my moms birthday. The dining experience and the food exceeded my expectations. All the staff was excellent, warm friendly and extremely hospitable. They were professionals and provided 5 star service. I am definitely going back and can't wait to tell everyone about the wonderful experience we had there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/12/2014Took my brother and some friends for his birthday dinner. They fell in love. The hostess Natalie was helpful and catering. Chef Nelson took time to make sure every one of our requests and needs were met and that we were taken care of. Javier our server was kind, helpful and gracious. The food is delicious, the drinks amazing. That is why I keep coming back. Thank you for making the night perfect!Special Features:
- Went for anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014I love this place!!!! It's by far my fav restaurant, will definitely be coming backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful ViewMissFoodieDined on 8/12/2014The food, drinks, & service was great but the view was breath-taking ... it's all about that amazing view!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Food, Great ServiceLisaDined on 8/12/2014Everything was great. The restaurant was clean, food was tasty and plentiful and the service was top notch. Add in some great ambience and a beautiful scenic view and you have the perfect outing for any event!Special Features:
- Amazing food. Amazing vibes.ZacAttackDined on 8/11/2014The food was unbelievably amazing. Not extremely expensive for the quality and portion size you get. I cannot wait to go back and bring more friends & family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday after a ferry rideyumyumDined on 8/10/2014We enjoyed our dinner at the end of a day trip by ferry to Governors Island. It was a Sunday early evening, and by the time we left at 7, the place was quite busy and the music was very loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just found a new fav restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014Went to Blend on the water for my girlfriends birthday and i have to say that the food was terrific, drinks were amazing (frozen sangria & Hennessy mojito), I had the pernil-near perfect fall of the bone bliss, the coconut flan for desert was unbelievable-honestly the best flan I've ever had. We will be making reservations again soon. Oh and the prices were actually pretty reasonable considering the quality of our meal and time at the venue, in my opinion. Only small complaint was the unisex bathrooms, as a man I don't think we need to wait 10 min on a line when generally we rush in and out pretty quickly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was excellent! Left hungry!Ash884Dined on 8/9/2014Service was excellent, staff was very attentive, food was great but the portions were so small i had to stop for a slice of pizza afterwards, the view is overrated, the outdoor area could have used some grooming there were weeds and branches everywhere and the lighting in the place was wayyyy to dark, felt like i was in a night club while trying to have dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014I have no complaints at all.... The food and drinks were very good, the view is nice and the music was on point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reviewarepas4lifeDined on 8/9/2014Our waitress Jen was very sweet, personable, professional and a was very mindful of the birthday boy. The food was 100% delicious and the drinks tasty!! Can't wait to come back with the whole family!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I loved it!ShayDined on 8/5/2014Perfect! I enjoyed everything and the drinks were the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ilovefood4Dined on 8/3/2014Loved this place i will be planning my bday dinner here. Only thing was lobster mac and cheese was too salty. But my pernil was amazing. Frozen margaritas were 5bucks but very sweet. Overall i really enjoyed my nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014This place was amazing from the friendly waitresses to the amazing food to the scenic views. I went to celebrate my 7th anniversary it was a great spot to celebrate something special especially because of the scenic views. We got to meet the amazing chef who prepared out food and even got dessert on the house. Inside was a bit noisy but didn't bother us since we sat outside. Loved it can't wait to returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- goodd night good foodscenefoodie718Dined on 8/2/2014we enjoyed our night at blend on the water very much, the scenery was great the food was good and the service was okay, the food did take a little long to come out but since we were having such a good time we didnt really notice. i will definetely be back. thad was with the he only real complaint i had was with the car attendant who took twenty minutes to get my car.....other than that we had a great time!Special Features:
- Awesome!JaigDined on 8/2/2014Me, boyfriend and a friend went to Blend on the water on Saturday 8/2/2014, and I must say I was completely impressed with the service, drinks, food and view this amazing restaurant has to offer. I definitelywill return to this establishment as well as mention Blend on the water to my friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014Best coconuts flan I've ever had in my life. The food was absolutely great and the staff were very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014I love blend !!! I love the food , service, the view ... Johnny the bartender is AMAZING!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High end look but at home vibegirlsluv2dineDined on 8/1/2014This place has a very high end look minus the uptight feel or high prices. Staff made my friends and I feel right at home with their laid back vibe. Love the perfectly cooked churrasco and salmon as well as the tostones nachos. We bever felt rushed! Drinks were great especially the mango mojito. Will absolutely visit again. Great for groups, romantic or large parties.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls Night Out!MeikaDined on 7/31/2014This was my second experience within 2 weeks of one another..one was for my fiance's bday and the second was for my girl's bday and they pulled out the stops for my friend's bday lol!The service was great, the manager was attentive and came by and ensured that we had a memorable and great night out! My friend loved this spot and trust BLEND will see us again! Rupert was our server and was really great!Special Features:
- First time @ blendEStefenDined on 7/30/2014First things First my server kayla was awesome and the Food was amazing. My friends and i had a good time and i enjoyed my birthday a lotSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingLIJosDined on 7/25/2014This is the second time i come here and its just beyond amazing the food is exquisite and customer service is great. I cant think how many people I've told that they have to come check this place out. Love itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/25/2014Love this place. Food is amazing. One plate came with white rice with us knowing but our waitress was so nice and a plate of yellow rice without charging us. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Love the relaxed ambienceJessyjessDined on 7/23/2014I had a wonderful experience dining here, the service was wonderful and on time, food was tasty, the pitcher of sangria could had been better. Overall my experience at Blend was great. Definitely would return and taste some other dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service; Delicious FoodHungryCaterpillarDined on 7/23/2014I had heard and read good reviews about this place and decided to give it a try for my bfs birthday. I have worked as a waitress in fine dinning before, so I am extremely picky when I go out and my server doesn't do their job right. But I have nothing bad to say but to keep up with the excellent customer service. My waitress, Alexandra, was great. She gave us good recommendation on drinks, came back to check on us and the bus boys were also on top too. Manager also went around and checked if customers were satisfied. This place definitely caters to their customers. I will be coming back and recommend this place to friends. Scenery was beautiful and the coconut Caipirinha was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.