Blend on the Water
4540 Center Blvd
Long Island City, NY 11109Neighborhood:
Long Island City
Latin / SpanishPrice: $30 and under
Blend on the Water
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.blendonthewater.com/
- Phone: 7186069851x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday to Thursday 5 -11
Friday & Saturday 5-12
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin / Spanish
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access
A word from Blend on the Water
We are a Latin fusion restaurant, presenting authentic cuisine inspired by all Latin countries.Continued
The Music, The Art, The Culture, The People, The Food. Blend is the ultimate dining experience.
The Music, The Art, The Culture, The People, The Food. Blend is the ultimate dining experience.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Blend on the Water - Best Restaurants in Long Island City ›
Blend on the Water reviews from OpenTable diners
172 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (138)special occasion (113)romantic (111)hot spot (86)good for groups (84)great for outdoor dining (79)vibrant bar scene (55)neighborhood gem (54)late-night find (46)fit for foodies (35)great for brunch (30)great for lunch (27)kid-friendly (11)notable wine list (6)Show More
- Incredible!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014This was by far the best tasting food I've had in years. Great service started as soon as I walked in the door. The hospitality was impeccable, from the waitress to the servers and the managers. My waitress Kaylamarie was as sweet as can be and she made some great suggestions of which were right in the money. Kudos to her and the rest of the staff. From the appetizers all the way thru to dessert every course was savory and delectable. I look forward to becoming a regular patron at this wonderful establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticMpstarDined on 9/15/2014I came here with my husband and mother to celebrate a promotion. Alexis was wonderful! The food and drinks were out of this world! We will be back :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VanessaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Had a fabulous time for brunch I have been at the other blend location and love it as well but blend on the water is breath taking and the food was amazing . Our waitress was most pleasant and delightful. Will definitely go back!Special Features:
- Awesome!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014We went for my friend's birthday and she loved it.She's pregnant and so I made a special request for her to bring to our table a 3 leches cake at the end of the dinner,instead the manager brought her a virgin drink that she loved! That even surprised me!! The only thing was that we couldn't get to eat outdoors even though they had availability but I thing was because of 76°,who knows.Other than that everything was just great.Thanks Blend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spanish night outNickVIPDined on 9/8/2014Great location with a beautiful view of NYC! Food was good, great flavor and good portions. Personally I think the music was too loud for a Monday night dinner, but still enjoyed the dinning experience. Will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JayRDined on 9/8/2014Excellent restaurant, excellent location! I had a very enjoyable time at Blend on the Water. The service was great and I will definnitely return. I included a birthday was being celebrated in my reservation and they had a card prepared upon my arrival. Definitely a must try!Special Features:
- Saturday night dining at 9:30BebeADined on 9/6/2014This place is nice in terms of the city lights view all around. The food is great. Service was okay because it was pretty busy on the Saturday night. Drinks are good. Latin music keeps the mood going. I would recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only had two bad thingsIlovefood29Dined on 9/5/2014The air conditioner didn't work and they the valet service took about 15 mins to get our car. Besides that the food was good and the staff was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeLuv2dine05Dined on 9/5/2014Nice restaurant, staff were great and very attentive to our requests. My boyfriend and I really enjoyed this new place. The lobster flatbread was really good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerkkkkDined on 9/5/2014Everything was great! Staff was super attentive and the restaurant made my Birthday dinner even more special with the unexpected Customized birthday card greeting!Food was great too, we loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!TatianaRDined on 9/5/2014Definitely going back with my friends! I really enjoyed the salomn burger!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/2/2014I celebrated my 30th bday it was great, the food and service was amazing! The only thing I would suggest is a little more lighting cause it was difficult to see my foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but loud.OpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 9/1/2014We dined the Sunday before Labor Day. It was busy, but not so busy that the music volume needed to be so loud. I looked around and saw several tables unable to have conversations because of the excessive music volume. The food was excellent and we loved everything we ate. The service was decent; although two different people thought they were our server and asked for drink orders. That's ok, but there did seem to be some confusion. The red and white sangrias were delicious!Special Features:
- NeighborhoodgemVIPDined on 9/1/2014A good neighborhood spot. Outdoor seating with a view of Manhattan. A good happy hour, however, drinks were very light. We are coming back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for our AnniversaryJessyDined on 8/30/2014Went for anniversary dinner. Sat outside beautiful view our waitress was great drinks were good and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor customer serviceYummyness101Dined on 8/30/2014View was great from outdoors, food was definitely not all that. Way too much salt! Our waitress was not very helpful and didn't make an attempt to make us feel welcome.Without great customer service it just takes away from it all. Drinks were pretty good, would not recommend the lobster macaroni or the pineapple tres leches. Sorry, will not be coming back here again. Save your money!Special Features:
- World class serviceKNKODined on 8/29/2014Service was excited. The managers/staff ws just amazing!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placeki28Dined on 8/28/2014This place was amazing, the food, service,drinks, prices, and great scenary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FREAKING EXCELLENTskellyDined on 8/27/2014I ENJOYED EVERY SECOND ON OF MY FAVORITE RESTAURANTS NOW. I PROPOSED TO MY GIRLFRIEND HERE AND THEY ACCOMMODATED MY EVERY REQUEST AND MADE IT A VERY SPECIAL NIGHT.... FOOD WAS EXCELLENT SANGRIAS WERE EXCELLENT... THIS IS DEFINITELY WORTH EVERY PENNY, AND THE VIEW IS AMAZINGSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10 Thumbs Up!!Kbrown26Dined on 8/27/2014This was my first time dining at Blend On The Water. Everything was BEYOND AMAZING! I have already begun recommending this restaurant to all of my friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!FoodietuttiDined on 8/25/2014Went to Blend on the Water for the first time this week after discovering it on Instagram. Was surprised in the best way! The food tasted amazing, and our waitress was extremely nice. Would recommend this restaurant if you're looking for great Latin food and a great view. Will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best birthday ever!!!NikkiDined on 8/25/2014Wonderful, honestly very happy I chose to go there for my birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date spot or girl's night outalleyxoopsDined on 8/25/2014Love Blend on the Water! Will def be recommending to everyone! And I will be back whenever I'm in NY!Special Features:
- Nice Saturday night dinnerpattycakesDined on 8/23/2014The restauarant is beautiful inside and out. Awesome view of NYC skyline. The food and drinks were very good. I had a passionfruit mojito which was very nice, and the lomo saltado was flavorful and just the right portion. Entire staff from the hostess, to the waitress, busboy and manager were very friendly, attentive, happy and caring of their guests. Would definately visit againSpecial Features:
- great food ! :)Luv2wineDined on 8/22/2014This was my first time and I love the food . the food was different than are regular restaurant . the food that I had was lobster Mac & cheese. I was so delicious. The reason why I love the food is u think u going to a Spanish restaurant but they have different food . the price is don't bad at all. For two people u would spending about 45 dollars. Plus it is a nice place to go because u could see NYC of front of u .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING FOOD, NOT SO GREAT SERVICE.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/22/2014The food here is AMAZING!!! The drinks were great too. But sadly the service was not to great. We had to wait about 15 minutes before our waitress came to introduce herself and take our drink orders. Then we had to wait again to place our orders and finally to ask for deserts. The restaurant is beautiful and the view is OUTSTANDING. I would definitely go back but only if the service improves.Special Features:
- JakeVIPDined on 8/22/2014Great find in the area. Unfortunately doesn't make complete use of view--foliage/shrubbery blocks what would have been a gorgeous manhattan skyline. Extremely friendly and attentive staff. Food was very good, not excellent (stale chips with guacamole was a real bummer; mazorca corn was overcooked), but very good. Our new favorite restaurant in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A gem with a great viewBarbDined on 8/20/2014Amazing restaurant with good nightly entertainment. The music was great. Seating inside and outside. A nice romantic walk after with an amazing view. Skirt steak was tender and loved the rice and beans.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationNikkiDined on 8/19/2014Had the most amazing time, RSVP for my birthday party, all the staff were Great, good amazing, drinks are gooooood. View is amazing, will I return???? HELL YESSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food with great viewSmiley140Dined on 8/18/2014We went for a birthday dinner and everyone loved their entree, the kids loved the lobster mac and cheese! The staff was friendly. There were moments when we couldn't find out waiter but when he came to the table, he responded to our requests quickly. We had a little difficulty finding parking, even in the Quik Park lot across the street... but after a few tries, we were successful. Would highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food terrible serviceYumyumDined on 8/16/2014Went her for my fiancé bday. Sat outside on the patio. Waitress Jennifer was nice at the beginning. Took our order. Drinks and appetizers. Never came back to us. We had to ask her to take our Order: which was beyond me! She never came back to ask how we were doing. If everything was ok... Service sucked big time. Inside looked well staffed. Waitress literally only had 5 tables. Ordered entree at 7:40. It didn't come out until 8:50-9 pm. Whole hr!!! She wouldn't even come give us an update nothing we has to ask her what's going on. Then ask her for the bill didn't even bother to ask us for dessert and couldn't have a nice bday sparkler! Disappointment beyond compare. Overall food was great but without great service; what's the point!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Corrine79Dined on 8/16/2014I am in love with Blend .. Staff , food, view all amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food but service was....Cat23Dined on 8/15/2014When I booked the reservation I forgot to mention it was for my fiancés birthday. When we got to Blend I did tell the host that if they can bring out a dessert for him. She mentioned what was available and requested the flan. After we were sitted we were advised that our waitress wasnt there. The manager took our order. After food came out, which was excellent, we were never asked again for a refill on our drinks up until 15 min after we were done with dinner. This whole time we didn't have a waitress and they even forgot my fiances birthday dessert. On busy nights, I recommend back-up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazingstefcDined on 8/15/2014everything was absolutely amazing especially my waitress. she recommended an appetizer that I have to say was the best. I recommend everyone go and try the arepa appetizers. they are amazing and the sangritaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerTaisyDined on 8/14/2014A coworker told me about Blend on the Water. I immediately made a reservation for my moms birthday. The dining experience and the food exceeded my expectations. All the staff was excellent, warm friendly and extremely hospitable. They were professionals and provided 5 star service. I am definitely going back and can't wait to tell everyone about the wonderful experience we had there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/12/2014Took my brother and some friends for his birthday dinner. They fell in love. The hostess Natalie was helpful and catering. Chef Nelson took time to make sure every one of our requests and needs were met and that we were taken care of. Javier our server was kind, helpful and gracious. The food is delicious, the drinks amazing. That is why I keep coming back. Thank you for making the night perfect!Special Features:
- Went for anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014I love this place!!!! It's by far my fav restaurant, will definitely be coming backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful ViewMissFoodieDined on 8/12/2014The food, drinks, & service was great but the view was breath-taking ... it's all about that amazing view!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Food, Great ServiceLisaDined on 8/12/2014Everything was great. The restaurant was clean, food was tasty and plentiful and the service was top notch. Add in some great ambience and a beautiful scenic view and you have the perfect outing for any event!Special Features:
- Amazing food. Amazing vibes.ZacAttackDined on 8/11/2014The food was unbelievably amazing. Not extremely expensive for the quality and portion size you get. I cannot wait to go back and bring more friends & family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.