Blend on the Water
4540 Center Blvd
Long Island City, NY 11109Neighborhood:
Long Island City
Latin / SpanishPrice: $30 and under
Blend on the Water
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.blendonthewater.com/
- Phone: (718) 606-9851
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday to Thursday
Blunch 11am to 3:30pm
Dinner 5pm to 11pm
Friday & Saturday
Blunch 11am to 3:30pm
Dinner 5pm to Midnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin / Spanish
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
A word from Blend on the Water
We are a Latin fusion restaurant, presenting authentic cuisine inspired by all Latin countries.Continued
The Music, The Art, The Culture, The People, The Food. Blend is the ultimate dining experience.
The Music, The Art, The Culture, The People, The Food. Blend is the ultimate dining experience.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Blend on the Water - Best Restaurants in Long Island City ›
Blend on the Water reviews from OpenTable diners
231 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (192)special occasion (157)romantic (148)hot spot (123)good for groups (116)vibrant bar scene (87)great for outdoor dining (79)neighborhood gem (78)fit for foodies (67)late-night find (63)great for brunch (48)great for lunch (37)kid-friendly (16)notable wine list (12)Show More
- Great service, food, ambienceNadiaDined on 11/22/2014Came for brunch with friends and will def be coming back - our experience was nothing short of fabulousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014The valet was prompt,hostesses were attentive and the waitress was amazing. The service in this place was spectacular and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'll definitely keep coming backSuchaTastyKickDined on 11/20/2014I enjoyed it in all aspects that one can enjoy a Restuarant. Amabiance food customer service drinks time Carlos is managing blend on the water to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Music too loudOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/16/2014Sunday brunch - music too loud for anything but dancing.
- Brunch on SundayFoodAdoreDined on 11/16/2014My friend and I went on a Sunday at 11am for brunch. There weren't a lot of people which was surprising to us. It started to pick up around noon. I'm not complaining since the service was amazing and the brunch menu was beyond this world. They combined american classics with Latin influence. Their coffee was lacking which was surprising considering it was a Latin restaurant but they stressed their happy hour which I'm assuming not many people ask for coffee. I would definitely recommend this place if you want to meet up with friends for brunch and catch up. I'm planning on going back for dinner to see the view. Be warned, parking in the area is horrible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad servicerossibDined on 11/15/2014I had a terrible experience our waitress never gave us her name and it took her an hour just to show her face at our table. When we finally got our food it was even hit it was warm. I will not be returning there for any reason.Special Features:
- BeautifulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014Awesome place and excellent food!!!! Kid friendly but the restaurant needs a better kids food selectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/13/2014Great place. Nice area, good view. Would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FatimaDined on 11/13/2014My experience here was amazing. I went there with my boyfriend for his birthday during "Blunch." I were greeted by a friendly face at the door, she sat us down and introduce us to our waiter Mani who was very nice, polite and friendly. The food was good and the caipirinha was too weak for my taste but not complaining it was only 5 bucks. We were too stuffed after the meal for dessert but definitely I will next time I go back. If you are looking for a scenic view, great good and friendly wait staff this place is perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My bday at blendScorpionessDined on 11/10/2014This was my third time at Blend on the water. This was the first time that I had to wait to be seated. Once seated there was another 10-15 minute wait for someone to acknowledge us sitting there to give is menus. Other than these "issues" I've always found the food to be amazing and the mojito a to be great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/10/2014The food was delicious but the service was really slow. Maybe they were short on staff this night so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday SuccessQnsFoodieDined on 11/9/2014I made reservations to help my friend celebrated his daughter's 15th birthday. They were very attentive from start to finish! They had a great time and enjoyed the great food.Special Features:
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014Loved the food and the staff was amazing. They were very accommodating and always made sure that we were having a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never lets me down...BenavidesDined on 11/7/2014Had an amazing night celebrating my fiancés birthday, made a reservation a few weeks in advance and asked for a table with a view and I got just that. Food was delicious as usual. I love this place ❤️ I definitely recommend it and I for sure will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Above and BeyondOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/7/2014Blend on the water is such a beautiful restaurant with the view of manhattan. From the service to the food it was "TOP NOTCH." We were celebrating something special which they acknowledge and congratulated. We had an amazing dinner!Special Features:
- FizzDined on 11/6/2014The view was amazing. The food was delicious. The service was impeccable and that just made my night unforgettable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking forward for my next visitlove2eatDined on 11/4/2014Friendly staff ! Great drinks & a beautiful place for any occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday occasionBlessedcutieqDined on 11/3/20142nd time at Blend, however first time for my man and he loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Million dollar hitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014I experienced blend 3 yrs ago from the orginal location an it wasn't great at all. So for my wife an I anniversary figured I'd give it another shot. Wife loved it an it was a home run for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CLova1020Dined on 10/30/2014Service was slow, and my waitress was super busy so I barely saw her. But they made up for it by giving us a flan and a drink on the house. Food was great as usual! And the managers were very involved with the customers.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/29/2014Delicious food. Very accommodating. Amazing views and fun for a group or a date. My only small issue was that we were looking for our waitress a few times during the night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view of ManhattanSnugglesDined on 10/29/2014Had a birthday on a Wednesday night. There were probably about 7 other tables who were celebrating their bdays. $15 sangrias pitchers were a hit in our grp. But it was a little too dark and loud for a group of people to be having a conversation while eating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/28/2014It was such an amazing experience i really enjoyed myself. And the food was excellent. I recommend it to EVERYONE!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- what a disappointment...kittykat76Dined on 10/26/2014i was looking forward to trying blend on the water & came here for my birthday. the ladies at reception were friendly upon our arrival- that's where friendly service ends. we decided to sit at the bar for a cocktail before our meal while we waited for the rest of our party to arrive. there were only 2 other patrons seated at the bar & it took the bartender about 10 minutes to acknowledge us & offer a drink menu. she poured our drinks & never came back to check on us until it was time to close out the tab. our table server was not welcoming at all, food took a long time, some orders were wrong, specialty drinks were blah, food quality was bad, but the view is nice. too bad.. it's a pretty place but service needs to improve along with food.Special Features:
- LATIN FUSION ALRIGHT!!AlimarDined on 10/26/2014Blend caught my eye on Instagram w their pictures and now that I finally tasted the food I was blown away! Yummy latin food :) great service !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A gemLisaMarieDined on 10/24/2014I could only say nice wonderful things about Blend on the Water. Food was excellent. The service was impeccable! They couldn't do enough for you. I can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014The best food I've had in a very long time. It was my birthday and I couldn't have chosen a better restaurant. Usually I go out to dinner in groups and somebody complains about their food. Nobody even had time to talk the food was so amazing and savory!!! FINGER LICKIN' GOOD!!! I will definitely be returning VERY SOON.Special Features:
- Blend on the WaterOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/18/2014Having eaten at the original Blend, and shopping for a perfect place to celebrate my birthday, I was delighted to see a sister restaurant, right on the East River, with a million dollar view of Manhattan! And it didn't disappoint; from fun happy hour cocktails, to delicious, creative Latin fusion dishes, to a desert sampler with fireworks - it was a delight! Add in a poised, professional, delightful staff, and you have the makings of an evening to remember! Everyone from my 20-something nephew and girlfriend, up to my mom had a great night out. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ambience Great...Food well...TwinklesDined on 10/18/2014I was looking for a restaurant that has an scenic view as well as great food. One out of two is not bad...Blend looks EXACTLY as it appears on their website. The restaurant itself it nice, but what I enjoyed most was the view...ABSOLUTELY beautiful. We were a group of 8, therefore, everything was shared. The Tostone "Nachos" were hard and "gummy" I guess it got that way in part from the items that were on top that saturated the Nachos then there was the Crispy Arepas. I ended up scrapping off the top and at just ate the Arepas. The main courses (Chicken & Salmon dishes were OK (served luke warm), nothing to write home about. On a positive note the waitress that was assigned to our table was GREAT!Special Features:
- AmazingFabulousFoodieVIPDined on 10/17/2014I was a little skeptical about going but we had an amazing experience from the service , to ambience , to the food and drinks . I can not wait to come back :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view and service BUTVbangin11Dined on 10/17/2014The food is way too salty and the drinks were too too sweet. So disappointed :(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting FindArledDined on 10/16/2014Spectacular view of NYC. Food good. Service fine. New neighborhood very upscale. Valet parking, Young crowd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday with the family.Italmex4Dined on 10/13/2014Great time with the family, service and food was excellent, server was very friendly and helpful. The surprise card from Blend was awesome. Can't wait to come again and enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing NightGoodplace1Dined on 10/11/2014From the service to the food to the drinks everything was amazing !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place.HavokDined on 10/11/2014My brother told me about this place in a quick notice. Great place to take someone for an occasion or a group just to have fun. Very attentive staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love this restaurantFelicialoves2dineDined on 10/11/2014Great atmosphere! Perfect for a first date.. I enjoyed the food drinks and service I will be back soon. The view was amazing! Great new hot spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waitress took awhile to come butJdfulmoreDined on 10/10/2014Overall service was great food came on time drinks came on time it didn't take long to be seated only thing I wish birthday person get like a deal off of dessert or something but great placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- spectacular food and viewfoodlvrVIPDined on 10/10/2014Went for birthday celebration very pleasantly surprised. Great Spanish food, great happy hour. Had the frozen sangria and the coconut caipirinha both were excellent. The ambiancenter is really cool and modern. The menu is lit so u can easily read. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first impression!Gongy09Dined on 10/9/2014Blend on the water was out of this world. Their customer service is outstanding (even the valet was friendly). The food and drinks were really good. The place was clean and beautiful. It was just awesome overall. I highly recommend the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatrayaDined on 10/5/2014second time coming and love it !! will be back many more times !Special Features: