Blend on the Water
4540 Center Blvd
Long Island City, NY 11109Neighborhood:
Long Island City
Latin / SpanishPrice: $30 and under
Blend on the Water
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.blendonthewater.com/
- Phone: 7186069851x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday to Thursday
Blunch 11am to 3:30pm
Dinner 5pm to 11pm
Friday & Saturday
Blunch 11am to 3:30pm
Dinner 5pm to Midnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin / Spanish
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
A word from Blend on the Water
We are a Latin fusion restaurant, presenting authentic cuisine inspired by all Latin countries.Continued
The Music, The Art, The Culture, The People, The Food. Blend is the ultimate dining experience.
The Music, The Art, The Culture, The People, The Food. Blend is the ultimate dining experience.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Blend on the Water - Best Restaurants in Long Island City ›
Blend on the Water reviews from OpenTable diners
211 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (173)special occasion (140)romantic (135)hot spot (108)good for groups (104)great for outdoor dining (86)vibrant bar scene (76)neighborhood gem (63)late-night find (59)fit for foodies (54)great for brunch (37)great for lunch (35)kid-friendly (13)notable wine list (10)Show More
- Simply AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014The best food I've had in a very long time. It was my birthday and I couldn't have chosen a better restaurant. Usually I go out to dinner in groups and somebody complains about their food. Nobody even had time to talk the food was so amazing and savory!!! FINGER LICKIN' GOOD!!! I will definitely be returning VERY SOON.Special Features:
- Blend on the WaterOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/18/2014Having eaten at the original Blend, and shopping for a perfect place to celebrate my birthday, I was delighted to see a sister restaurant, right on the East River, with a million dollar view of Manhattan! And it didn't disappoint; from fun happy hour cocktails, to delicious, creative Latin fusion dishes, to a desert sampler with fireworks - it was a delight! Add in a poised, professional, delightful staff, and you have the makings of an evening to remember! Everyone from my 20-something nephew and girlfriend, up to my mom had a great night out. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ambience Great...Food well...TwinklesDined on 10/18/2014I was looking for a restaurant that has an scenic view as well as great food. One out of two is not bad...Blend looks EXACTLY as it appears on their website. The restaurant itself it nice, but what I enjoyed most was the view...ABSOLUTELY beautiful. We were a group of 8, therefore, everything was shared. The Tostone "Nachos" were hard and "gummy" I guess it got that way in part from the items that were on top that saturated the Nachos then there was the Crispy Arepas. I ended up scrapping off the top and at just ate the Arepas. The main courses (Chicken & Salmon dishes were OK (served luke warm), nothing to write home about. On a positive note the waitress that was assigned to our table was GREAT!Special Features:
- AmazingFabulousFoodieVIPDined on 10/17/2014I was a little skeptical about going but we had an amazing experience from the service , to ambience , to the food and drinks . I can not wait to come back :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view and service BUTVbangin11Dined on 10/17/2014The food is way too salty and the drinks were too too sweet. So disappointed :(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting FindArledDined on 10/16/2014Spectacular view of NYC. Food good. Service fine. New neighborhood very upscale. Valet parking, Young crowd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday with the family.Italmex4Dined on 10/13/2014Great time with the family, service and food was excellent, server was very friendly and helpful. The surprise card from Blend was awesome. Can't wait to come again and enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing NightGoodplace1Dined on 10/11/2014From the service to the food to the drinks everything was amazing !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place.HavokDined on 10/11/2014My brother told me about this place in a quick notice. Great place to take someone for an occasion or a group just to have fun. Very attentive staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love this restaurantFelicialoves2dineDined on 10/11/2014Great atmosphere! Perfect for a first date.. I enjoyed the food drinks and service I will be back soon. The view was amazing! Great new hot spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waitress took awhile to come butJdfulmoreDined on 10/10/2014Overall service was great food came on time drinks came on time it didn't take long to be seated only thing I wish birthday person get like a deal off of dessert or something but great placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- spectacular food and viewfoodlvrVIPDined on 10/10/2014Went for birthday celebration very pleasantly surprised. Great Spanish food, great happy hour. Had the frozen sangria and the coconut caipirinha both were excellent. The ambiancenter is really cool and modern. The menu is lit so u can easily read. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first impression!Gongy09Dined on 10/9/2014Blend on the water was out of this world. Their customer service is outstanding (even the valet was friendly). The food and drinks were really good. The place was clean and beautiful. It was just awesome overall. I highly recommend the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatrayaDined on 10/5/2014second time coming and love it !! will be back many more times !Special Features:
- Blend on the WaterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014The view, food, and service are excellent. However, this seems to be such a hot spot that the wait is extremely long. The restaurant is such a show with what seemed like almost every table celebrating a birthday. Be sure to make a reservation and all guests must be present to be seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing service and great viewAussieInLICDined on 10/4/2014The wait staff are exceptional. Breakfast menu is good and the food quality was excellent. My only suggestion is to add almond or soy milk to coffees - as many people can't drink full cream milk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Atmosphere. Food SUCKEDOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/3/2014The restaurant decor is beautiful. Drinks are excellent. Food sucks with limited options and odd items. Such as PORK in mussels. Who orders seafood to get served with PORK ??Special Features:
- AnonimoDined on 10/3/2014Great food, excellent service and nice ambience. Will come back again!Special Features:
- Our anniMarriieeDined on 10/2/2014From valet I knew we were going to have a good time. From the personalized anniversary card left ok our table, to the complimentary champagne honoring our union, I knew this restaurant really cared about who walks in. Thank you again fora great experience. I'll sure to be coming back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodlvrDined on 10/1/20143 separate male managers visited my table to see how the food and service was. They were very accommodating and friendly, however the young female greeters in the front desk weren't too welcoming. Good ambiance though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing !JohnDined on 9/30/2014We had the best service! The staff was amazing. The view is romantic, perfect for any type of occasion. Definately coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- INCREIBLERosadelDined on 9/30/2014Must come spot in LIC! I've been here twice 4 friends / family B-day & I plan 2 come w my significant ofher !Special Features:
- Awesome birthday dinner!MrsBDined on 9/28/2014As first timers at Blend on the Water, we were impressed. The employees were cordial and welcoming. The service was on point and the food & drinks were amazing. I was there with my hubby to celebrate my bday and Blend on the Water acknowledge that. It was an amazing experience with a killer view and I recommend it 100 times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014My dinning experience was phenomenal I would love to come back soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placePrincezzstylesssssssDined on 9/28/2014Went as a double date we enjoyed the food as well as the view. It was defiantly worth the waitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breath taking ViewsBite4BiteDined on 9/27/2014I went to Blend on the Water to celebrate my birthday along with my 3 girlfriends. The scenic view was amazing. We Arrived 10 mins prior to our reservation but were not seated right away. The hostess said she'd send a txt msg when our table was ready, in which she did 30 mins later. We were seated out doors, our waitress was not attentive to us, we were given a glass of water. But she took a long time to get back to our table to even begin with cocktails and appetizer orders. In the middle of taking our orders she left abruptly to tend to another waiter whom called her to the side. We thought it was rude. I'm not sure if was just a bad night or waitress but I'd go again to redeem the prior visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Great Great Place!GoodVIBESDined on 9/27/2014Good food, good service, city view, water view, Menu's that light up. Drinks are tasty and strong!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My birthdayDeeDeeDined on 9/27/2014I just celebrated my 26th birthday here, and I must say I was blown away. The food was amazing the services was great and the place is just absolutely beautiful. Definitely going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very ImpressedFernzillionaireDined on 9/27/2014This place was far beyond my expectations. The food was amazing and I would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- De LishShelleyreDined on 9/27/2014Loved loved but Lower the music please! Food delish -service great- great serviceSpecial Features:
- AmazingGirlsnightoutDined on 9/26/2014We had absolutely the most amazing dinner. Everything was perfect. From the personalized birthday cards to the waitressSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014We ordered the chorizo mac and cheese as well as the crispy arepitas and they we absolutely amazing!!! The drinks were okay, and my server was very attentive but not to family with the dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ix3foodDined on 9/20/2014No valet parking available which is extremely discouraging due to the headache that is finding a parking space in Long Island City. There is a parking deck 1-2 blocks away. It seems like a hectic place to just drop by. I recommend making reservations and arriving with plenty of time to look for parking. Do not be late or good look. Food was great! The churrasco was extremely tender and the pollo a la plancha was the best I have ever had. It was tender, juicy, and creamy. The white sangria was to die for! I will be coming back for more!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/19/20143 Seniors. We went early on Friday evening (5:30). Seyda was wonderfully accomodating and made up a special surprise birthday card for one of us. We loved the food. The waitress (Kayla) was very knowledgeable and she steered us perfectly towards some interesting food choices. I can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible!GatsbyDined on 9/18/2014This was by far the best tasting food I've had in years. Great service started as soon as I walked in the door. The hospitality was impeccable, from the waitress to the servers and the managers. My waitress Kaylamarie was as sweet as can be and she made some great suggestions of which were right in the money. Kudos to her and the rest of the staff. From the appetizers all the way thru to dessert every course was savory and delectable. I look forward to becoming a regular patron at this wonderful establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beautifulceceDined on 9/17/2014everything was amazing. food was outstanding and fresh. service was quick, no wait. Prices were reasonable.Special Features:
- FantasticMpstarDined on 9/15/2014I came here with my husband and mother to celebrate a promotion. Alexis was wonderful! The food and drinks were out of this world! We will be back :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VanessaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Had a fabulous time for brunch I have been at the other blend location and love it as well but blend on the water is breath taking and the food was amazing . Our waitress was most pleasant and delightful. Will definitely go back!Special Features:
- Awesome!!!!JackieDined on 9/10/2014We went for my friend's birthday and she loved it.She's pregnant and so I made a special request for her to bring to our table a 3 leches cake at the end of the dinner,instead the manager brought her a virgin drink that she loved! That even surprised me!! The only thing was that we couldn't get to eat outdoors even though they had availability but I thing was because of 76°,who knows.Other than that everything was just great.Thanks Blend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spanish night outNickVIPDined on 9/8/2014Great location with a beautiful view of NYC! Food was good, great flavor and good portions. Personally I think the music was too loud for a Monday night dinner, but still enjoyed the dinning experience. Will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.