Blake Street Tavern
2301 Blake St.
Denver, CO 80205Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Blake Street Tavern
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.blakestreettavern.com/
- Phone: 3036750505
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch and Dinner: Daily: 11:00am - 12:00pm
Breakfast: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Ernesto Garcia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: See our banquet menu on the website...we cater gorgeous platters (Vegetable, Fresh Fruit, Deli Meat Sandwich Platters, Prawn, our Famous Hummus, homemade Chips, Salsa, and Guacamole) and a large array of hot foods - call and inquire about taking home some of our famous green chile!
- Private Party Facilities: We have party rooms that entertain 10 people to 350 people! Ask Cory, our Events Manager, about our Game Room, Board Room, Tailgate Room, and Saloon. We’d love to give you a tour. Here at BST, we throw Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, Rehearsal Dinners, Game Watches, Board Meetings, Retirement Parties, Birthday Parties, Happy Hours, Fundraisers, Wedding Receptions, Fantasy Football/Baseball Meetings, Corporate Team Building, you name it! There is never a room fee; merely a deposit to hold the area that we will either refund back to your card or deduct from your tab, your choice. Come see all the fun options and sample our tasty vittles!
- Private Party Contact: Cory Zanganeh 3032951035
- Entertainment: Top 200 from Jammin’ DJs on Friday night in late night dining area; Popular country music in our Saloon by Jammin' DJs on Friday and Saturday nights. Jammin' also sponsors our interactive Sunday night Trivia. Wednesdays are spent with Trivia Dan at 7:30 pm - it's a free education with booze!
A word from Blake Street Tavern
Blake Street Tavern is big fun with 3 bars under one roof! Our award winning food (best green chile and nachos from Westword) and casual atmosphere is enjoyed for parties, pre-Rockies get-togethers, alumni group game watches, and just a quick, comfortable lunch. We have healthy food choices, too, and a lovely mountain-facing patio to relax on. BST boasts trivia on Wednesday with drink specials and shwag from Flying Dog Brewery and PBR. Take advantage of our happy hours with $2, $3, and $4 drink specials and $5 appetizers Monday through Friday 3-6pm (Rockies home games excluded) and late night Sunday through Thursday 10p-midnight. 1/2 price bottles of wine on Tuesday nights and much, much more! Ask about our Rolling J special (A pint of Rolling Rock and a shot of Jameson for $5)! Our friendly staff will take care of you, whether you’re here for one drink or a special event in one of our several party rooms.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Blake Street Tavern reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good enoughOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/31/2013Good time for a big group of parents and small kids for an early Sunday brunch. We pretty much had the place to ourselves for about an hour. Our waitress was great and very patient, however the others were either hungover or flat out unfriendly, because they were a pretty sour bunch.Special Features:
- Great Place!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2013We had a great time @ Blake Street Tavern! The service was nice and the people were friendly. I also appreciated the easy process to make a reservation. Thank you!! The only thing we were disappointing about is the large gratuity that was tacked on. We were billed as a couple (2 people) and had a $20 tip that was automatically added for just the 2 of us. We weren't impressed by that at all!Special Features:
- Neighborhood GemOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/24/2013Justina is an outstanding server - very informative, helpful, and pleasant. We visited the tavern on Oscar night, and the crowd was minimal, so we couldn't evaluate all of the special features. We live a few blocks away and just moved to the area two weeks ago. We're delighted to be near a comfy place that serves heaps of great nachos in a very pleasant environment. We'll be back often.Special Features:
- The food was awful and notOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/23/2013The food was awful and not the same menu they show on line.
- My companion and I had a greatorlandoVIPDined on 2/21/2013My companion and I had a great time. Good service and food. Nice, sporty, unpretensious, friendly restaurant. Ample ad fun.Special Features:
- Had a good time. The buildingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/26/2012Had a good time. The building was a little cold. And we were set far away from everyone else. Not sure why that was. But it was good.Special Features:
- our waitress was the best.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/3/2012our waitress was the best. I wish I remembered her name! She took GREAT care of us.Special Features:
- Great before the RockiesNoreenBVIPDined on 7/14/2012Great for dinner before game. Prices reasonable. Good food.Special Features: