7 John Street
Huntsville, ON P1H 1H2Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://blackburns.ca/
- Phone: 7057897563
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Takeout, View, Wine
- Entertainment: Live seasonal entertainment six nights a week.
A word from Blackburn's Steakhouse
Located on the waterfront in downtown Huntsville, since opening in February 2008, Blackburn’s has fast become “the place for great steaks”, not only in Huntsville, but in the whole Muskoka region. With a selection of terrific cuts of finest beef, complemented by an array of delicious non-red meat entrees, as well as a mouth watering selection of appetizers and salads, there is something for all lovers of delicious food. Couple that with the warm inviting décor and the friendly, relaxed service and you are sure to have an evening to remember. In the summer months you can chose to sit indoors at one of our cozy booths or tables, or you can dine al fresco on our beautiful waterside patio. Whatever your reason for choosing Blackburn’s, be it great food, friendly service, fine wine, cozy décor, our great waterside location, or all of the above, it is our commitment to ensure you a great night out as our valued guest. See you soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Blackburn's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great eveningCottagefoodieDined on 9/27/2013Great restaurant for a quiet intimate dinner! Service was great and food was excellent. Would recommend the scallops as an appetizer. Definitely will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmbianceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2013Nice little quiet restaurant by the water in Huntsville. Food was OK - nothing special but it was decent. Although our waitress appeared to be attentive - it became apparent that her mind was elsewhere, kept forgetting what we had asked for and had to be reminded.Special Features:
- Good food and ambianceTheTypistDined on 8/31/2013Dine out on the patio right by the water or inside where the hardwood floors and rich brown décor create a cozy, romantic environment. The food is good, their steaks are exceptional. Servers are friendly. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Almost Great ServiceHonkyTonkBob23Dined on 8/24/2013My wife and I recently attended and requested a table on the patio, that we had time to wait, and would have a drink inside while waiting. The initial staff member tried to talk us out of this and to take a table inside, and when we politely stood our ground, she seemed to take issue and was cold and almost childish towards us the rest of the evening. Our waiter however, was tremendous and treated us like gold, partly due to the reception we received, however, mainly due to the fact that he was a true gentleman and enjoyed his job. The food was great, the atmosphere on the patio was awesome and the scenery of the river was an added touch. We would recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely wonderful meal.MooseDined on 7/5/2013Absolutely wonderful meal. We had the most delicious chicken Parmesan and perfectly cooked steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food, Service and ViewsmuskokadinerDined on 6/7/2013Wish I had more time to write this.. Had an excellent meal at a reasonable price.. The view from the riverfront patio was incredible. My only disappointment was that we missed the live entertainment..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.