Blackberry's Restaurant & Bar
2235 Cresswell Lane Extension
Opelousas, LA 70570Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Blackberry's Restaurant & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.evangelinedowns.com/dine/blackberrys-restaurant-and-bar
- Phone: 3375943023x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Shannon Johnson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Blackberry's Restaurant & Bar
Blackberry’s fresh Seafood and “Prime Grade” Steaks make our restaurant the fine dining spot you don"t want to miss. The elegant and comfortable ambiance, with impeccable service to match, makes this a truly memorable experience. In addition to superb steaks and seafood, this unique restaurant is proud to offer an exceptional wine list. Blackberry’s is the perfect place for any special occasion, when you want to make your night out one to remember.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Blackberry's Restaurant & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (4)fit for foodies (3)notable wine list (3)romantic (2)kid-friendly (1)good for groups (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Gem worth discoveringbeulahbelleDined on 9/6/2014We went to Evangeline Downs for a show and decided to eat at Blackberry's. Excellent experience-great food, service etc. Particularly enjoyed the Rhea Gary prints on the walls! Would do again and will tell others about itSpecial Features:
- 40th Anniversary DinnerMisjennyDined on 9/6/2014From the hostess to our server to the ambiance to the food..it was all fabulous!! Our server was so professional and also so respectful..always on top of things from our water to our drinks. We both had steaks and they were superb! We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sevice was good, food was fairish..CasebriusDined on 8/16/2014Sevice was good, food was fairish.. maybe I didn't read the munu close enoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/18/2014I use to eat there often ...I loved the Lamb appetizer...It was taken off the menu??...Last week I had the Lamb dinner...It was pretty much the same as the appetizer...but the price is more than double.. sure the Lamb was cut a little thicker ...Not enough to warrant the price !!! While Food is good lll Service continues to be lacking... One change I noticed is that while you still have to flag down the waiters - when there is only 2 tables in the place- at least they where near the bar and not hiding in the kitchen... My friend had one crab cake for $12-15 ?? Way over priced ! If I didn't have the free voucher to use I would not have gone !!
- Special night outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014First time in a while that my wife and I have had a nice evening out. The meal was very good as was the wine. Much better experience than we had a few years ago there. Thanks for a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't waiste your timeNotPleasedDined on 5/23/2014This is not a good place to dine. The service was poor at best, the food was not prepared well, the portion size was very small and the price was for a high end restaurant .
- Fine DiningluvgoodfoodDined on 5/23/2014This was first visit but do plan to dine in Blackberry's again. Our waitress was very pleasant and very helpful. Had the gumbo and one of my guest had the crab cake. We really enjoyed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1 reviews are from the Blackberry's Restaurant & Bar reviews archive.
- food qualityblackDined on 5/9/2014The food was mediocre at best; expect a lot more for the prices being charged; can go to the best restaurant in Lafayette for less.