Black Diamond Bistro
120 Offerson Road
Beaver Creek, CO 81620Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Black Diamond Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wyndhamvacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/colorado/beaver-creek/travel-guide/concierge/black-diamond-bistro
- Phone: 9708453198
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Dan Kent
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Ashley Dancho 9708453163x
A word from Black Diamond Bistro
Whether you are drawn to the ambience of a wood burning fire, 180 degree views of Beaver Creek Mountain, après deals second to none or simply wanting something familiar, the Black Diamond Bistro will delight. We offer a Contemporary American menu, what some might call ‘Comfort Food’. We are proud to source as many organic and local ingredients as possible, including natural Colorado chicken and top choice Angus beef and make all of our dressings and sauces in house. Order up a local Colorado craft beer or spirit or peruse our approachable boutique wine list but either way, …stay, enjoy and relax.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Black Diamond Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (12)kid-friendly (6)special occasion (4)good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (3)fit for foodies (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for outdoor dining (2)romantic (2)Show More
- Terrible2014BCDined on 10/3/2014We made a reservation for a Friday night at 7:45 and when we showed up the valet said "There's a lot of soccer kids in there". I didn't know exactly what that meant, but apparently it meant that we would stand in line at the hostess stand for 15 minutes without being acknowledged. No one said a word to us and we were standing with a baby, 2 feet from the stand. We went elsewhere and were greeted and sat in less than 2 minutes.Special Features:
- Great food, service needs workLocalFoodie22Dined on 9/13/2014From the moment we pulled up something felt "off". The valet didn't greet our car nor welcomed us to the property. Host seemed frazzled upon our arrival and our server was marginally friendly. We weren't told the specials, so we thought there weren't any, but later heard them being shared with another table and discovered we preferred the specials over our ordered entrees! Too late. Our first course was served to a different table, our bread basket had to be requested twice. The food, once served, was delicious and well-portioned. When leaving we stood for 5 minutes waiting for the valet to appear. The Front Desk agent didn't assist us so we eventually looked for our keys and left.
- Lovely setting, attentive staffjustmeDined on 9/6/2014This was a nice surprise. We went for a casual dinner and the food was tasty. Good service, pretty setting!!Special Features:
- Good food but service needs a boosttherealistVIPDined on 9/6/2014The Black Diamond Bistro is a low-key option with a limited menu of solid choices. We had Caesar salad, onion rings, flatiron steak and root beer floats for dessert. Preparation was very good and portions were generous. They clearly need more training for the staff who were friendly but mostly clueless. The bartender did not know how to make a slightly unusual drink - Perfect CC Manhattan - but could have looked it up on his phone. No craft cocktails here! That being said it's a good value for the money.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014This is the second time we have been here. Both times the food was great, the atmosphere is nice, the view is wonderful. The only complaint would be the noise level from the bar. I don't know if there is any way to change this, but maybe could be looked into.Special Features:
- Really Enjoyed itjeannet34Dined on 8/7/2014Went to Black Diamond Bistro because we had previously purchased a Travelzoo voucher. Had a drink first on the deck which was very nice, then headed into the restaurant. Server was very friendly to us and our 8 year old. Food was delicious. Overall, a great time.Special Features:
- Completely fantastic experience!LovegoodfoodDined on 7/2/2014A Travel Zoo special brought us to this restaurant initially, but we'll be back again! So often it feels that restaurants are focused on getting you in and out and not truly concerned with your dining experience. This is NOT the case with the Black Diamond Bistro. From the friendly hostess to a nice conversation with the manager who greeted each table; our experience was exceptional. The food was beautifully presented, perfectly prepared (juicy steak), delicious right down to the homemade dessert, & our waitress's timing was impeccable. We sat at a table overlooking the mountain, so even the view added to the relaxing ambiance. We eat out a lot, so are not easily impressed. This restaurant has it all, and we HIGHLY recommend it to everyone!Special Features:
- The following 8 reviews are from the Black Diamond Bistro reviews archive.
- Late seasonSkipnEileenVIPDined on 4/7/2014We dined at the Bistro late in the season when they were beginning to wind down service. Other restaurants in BC had already closed for the season, so we were happy to find the restaurant open and enjoyed our dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food at reasonable pricesBeckymVIPDined on 3/17/2014I've dined in just about everywhere between Beaver Creek an,d Vail . Sometimes all you want is just great food, no fancy atmosphere, reasonable prices. Don't need table clothes and fancy wine lists. This spot is just the place. We had a party of four and each ordered something different. Couple of appetizers and a couple of desserts. We all were very pleased with our food and pleasantly surprised when the bill came. The atmosphere is much more a bar then a bistro, but they do have a gorgeous view of the mountains. So if you can forgo a great atmosphere with a lively scene, and just want a quiet good meal, this is a great options. Great choice for a week night not a weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beaver Creek GemmccsDined on 3/12/2014Our group of six ate here our last night of Spring Break 2014. It is in the Charter Hotel. Great change from the normal "fare" of pizza and burgers. Reasonably priced, deliciously balanced meals. Three of the six had nicely prepared fish, and three had lamb osso buco. Will definitely return here on our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yumtritipVIPDined on 3/3/2014More casual than other Beaver Creek restaurants but perfect for an informal evening. Food was great and steak was cooked well. A lot of variety on the menu and has more comfort foods than fine dining like the rest of the valley. A great location to take kids. A great place for large parties and for families with several children. I would eat there again.
- Best meal all week.MalkaDined on 2/22/2014Have been eating at restaurants all week in Beaver Creek, and this meal was my favorite. Great service, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favoritesMalkaDined on 2/17/2014Had a delicious dinner, and the service was exceptional. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service, view. food lackingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014Our server was nice. The greeter was friendly. We were sat in a small section with a view of the village. The food was lackluster and did not taste and look and feel as though it were made to order. Regretted not forking out the extra $50 for a nicer restaurant.Special Features:
- Best value in Beaver CreekFoodie56VIPDined on 2/7/2014I was looking for fine dining without the sticker price in Beaver Creek without the sticker shock. Looks like this is it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.