Black Diamond Bistro
120 Offerson Road
Beaver Creek, CO 81620Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Black Diamond Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wyndhamvacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/colorado/beaver-creek/travel-guide/concierge/black-diamond-bistro
- Phone: 9708453198
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Dan Kent
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Ashley Dancho 9708453163x
A word from Black Diamond Bistro
Whether you are drawn to the ambience of a wood burning fire, 180 degree views of Beaver Creek Mountain, après deals second to none or simply wanting something familiar, the Black Diamond Bistro will delight. We offer a Contemporary American menu, what some might call ‘Comfort Food’. We are proud to source as many organic and local ingredients as possible, including natural Colorado chicken and top choice Angus beef and make all of our dressings and sauces in house. Order up a local Colorado craft beer or spirit or peruse our approachable boutique wine list but either way, …stay, enjoy and relax.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Black Diamond Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since April 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (8)good for groups (4)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (1)romantic (1)fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Really Enjoyed itjeannet34Dined on 8/7/2014Went to Black Diamond Bistro because we had previously purchased a Travelzoo voucher. Had a drink first on the deck which was very nice, then headed into the restaurant. Server was very friendly to us and our 8 year old. Food was delicious. Overall, a great time.Special Features:
- Completely fantastic experience!LovegoodfoodDined on 7/2/2014A Travel Zoo special brought us to this restaurant initially, but we'll be back again! So often it feels that restaurants are focused on getting you in and out and not truly concerned with your dining experience. This is NOT the case with the Black Diamond Bistro. From the friendly hostess to a nice conversation with the manager who greeted each table; our experience was exceptional. The food was beautifully presented, perfectly prepared (juicy steak), delicious right down to the homemade dessert, & our waitress's timing was impeccable. We sat at a table overlooking the mountain, so even the view added to the relaxing ambiance. We eat out a lot, so are not easily impressed. This restaurant has it all, and we HIGHLY recommend it to everyone!Special Features:
- The following 7 reviews are from the Black Diamond Bistro reviews archive.
- Late seasonSkipnEileenDined on 4/7/2014We dined at the Bistro late in the season when they were beginning to wind down service. Other restaurants in BC had already closed for the season, so we were happy to find the restaurant open and enjoyed our dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food at reasonable pricesBeckymVIPDined on 3/17/2014I've dined in just about everywhere between Beaver Creek an,d Vail . Sometimes all you want is just great food, no fancy atmosphere, reasonable prices. Don't need table clothes and fancy wine lists. This spot is just the place. We had a party of four and each ordered something different. Couple of appetizers and a couple of desserts. We all were very pleased with our food and pleasantly surprised when the bill came. The atmosphere is much more a bar then a bistro, but they do have a gorgeous view of the mountains. So if you can forgo a great atmosphere with a lively scene, and just want a quiet good meal, this is a great options. Great choice for a week night not a weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beaver Creek GemmccsDined on 3/12/2014Our group of six ate here our last night of Spring Break 2014. It is in the Charter Hotel. Great change from the normal "fare" of pizza and burgers. Reasonably priced, deliciously balanced meals. Three of the six had nicely prepared fish, and three had lamb osso buco. Will definitely return here on our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best meal all week.MalkaDined on 2/22/2014Have been eating at restaurants all week in Beaver Creek, and this meal was my favorite. Great service, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favoritesMalkaDined on 2/17/2014Had a delicious dinner, and the service was exceptional. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service, view. food lackingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014Our server was nice. The greeter was friendly. We were sat in a small section with a view of the village. The food was lackluster and did not taste and look and feel as though it were made to order. Regretted not forking out the extra $50 for a nicer restaurant.Special Features:
- Best value in Beaver CreekFoodie56VIPDined on 2/7/2014I was looking for fine dining without the sticker price in Beaver Creek without the sticker shock. Looks like this is it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.