Black Bear Grill
23044 US Highway 6
Keystone, CO 80435-7821Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Black Bear Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.keystoneresort.com/diningdetail/Key+-+Summit+Seafood+Company.axd
- Phone: 9704964386x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 7:00am - 10:00am
Dinner: Daily: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Matt Baggett
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining is available in our conference rooms. Conference room use is booked through our conference service department.
- Private Party Contact: Keystone Conference Services 9704964142x
- Cross Street: Rasor Drive
- Public Transit: There is public transportation stops on the highway directly in front of the hotel.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: We have 54 parking spots for a 103 room hotel. When the hotel reaches 50% the parking fills up. However, we offer complimentary valet parking 24/7 through the front desk.
A word from Black Bear Grill
Relax with a night of casual dining at Keystone’s Back Bear Grill. Serving up a variety of "Bear" essentials; sandwiches, soups and flat bread pizzas, there's something to satisfy everyone. If joining us in the summer be sure to check out our fabulous deck, offering some of the best views around. Grab a martini and enjoy the scenery.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Black Bear Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance1.5Noise LevelQuiet
scenic view (1)Show More
- Not very goodTojomiDined on 6/13/2014One of the worst experiences in Keystone. Everything was slow and food was average at best. I do not recommend it at all and I spend a ton of time in Keystone. Much better places to eat than this place.
- The following 12 reviews are from the Black Bear Grill reviews archive.
- Store bought appetizersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/25/2014The girlfriend and I stayed at the inn at keystone for her birthday and decided to eat at the Black Bear Grill. The restaurant was clean and the service was decent. The food on the other hand was a different story. We started with appetizers, after receiving their jalapeño poppers ($6 for a handfull) I noticed they look somewhat familiar to me. After eating on I realized that they were the exact same jalapeño poppers you can by at the super market. All in all I well not be eating there again, nor will I be staying at that hotel (for other reasons).Special Features:
- Beautiful settingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/25/2013This restaurant has an amazing view of the ski slopes. The atmosphere inside is nice as well. The food was so well prepared, delicious and served in a timely manner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- why would you debate med rareBrendanDined on 7/20/2013Food was less than average. They were out of popular menu items. One in our party ordered a steak medium rare. Came out rare. Sent it back and the next steak came out medium rare too. Then the manager came over and debated what med rare is. Ridiculous! Hopefully they are better in the peak season. Waitress was very nice and professional. The manager xould learn a thing or two from her.Special Features:
- Outstanding New Menu!KrumnowandFamily2013Dined on 6/6/2013Very good food, great service, great views! Highly recommend to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We found this restaurant inOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2013We found this restaurant in the Keystone Resort Dining Guide. We had a hard time finding it and an even harder time finding appropriate parking (seems most people who go there are staying in the hotel attached) but it's a wonderful restaurant. Beautiful views, great food, and fabulous service! I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a good, cozy atmosphere and delicious food. It was a relaxing meal, made enjoyable by the super-attentative and polite wait staff. I feel like this restaurant is a little-known secret since it was a Friday night and only half of the tables were full.. more people would benefit from knowing this restaurant existed! :)
- The food was very good. OurKimballVIPDined on 3/4/2013The food was very good. Our server was good, however, for a slow night, the food seemed to come out of the kitchen on the slow side.
- Kind of hard to find. ItsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/17/2013Kind of hard to find. Its located at The Inn at the base of Keystone Mountain. We originally thought it was in the Black Bear Lodge and couldn't find it. The food was good and the service was good. Nothing special however.Special Features:
- The food portions are incrediblyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013The food portions are incredibly tiny and very overpriced (the gnocchi is $17 and you get eight tiny pieces). The kitchen is very slow. Our entire meal took over three hours to complete.
- Nice server, horrid kitchenAnLDesVIPDined on 12/25/2012Christmas night and booked a table for 7. The menu looked good and varied. The server, Chris, was friendly & engaging the entire time. It wasn't his fault that the food was horrible. How can you go wrong with a burger? Make it harder than a hockey puck & wait 45 min before serving the food. Yuck!!! Wen the chef came out to see how our meal was (we had already asked to have the bacon on the burger replaced), we said it was "just ok"... It was Christmas night and with our family there, we didn't want to make a scene. The chef almost skipped away from our table with joy and did not pick up on our displeased attitude. The manager NEVER came and asked us about our meal even though he had already discussed our lengthy wait & bad food w our server
- A real downer on Christmas.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/25/2012A real downer on Christmas. While the restaurant did not look busy, we waited nearly 45 minutes for table. They were out of several items on the menu- like their special - ribs. Waited nearly 15 minutes for drinks after ordering them. Brought wrong food - wrong soups. I had to ask for bread after waiting about 20 minutes at table. French fries were severely undercooked. Waiter acted like he didn't know anything about the menu.
- Our family and friends hadOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/22/2012Our family and friends had a wonderful traditional Thanksgiving Dinner at the Black Bear Grill. Seven of us had the turkey dinner but one had the duck. All of us thought our meals were delicious. Our service was excellent. The charming young lady serving us must have E.S.P. as we no sooner thought something and it appeared. Loved the traditional green bean casserole brought to a gourmet level. What a great place to enjoy a holidy dinner. I want to make reservations for next year!Special Features:
- The food at the Black BearOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/28/2012The food at the Black Bear was exceptional! The service was outstanding and the food exceeded our every expectation. The view out the window is great and the prices are totally reasonable. The pool table in the lounge area is fun and the bar area has a great set up. We will definitely go back. I recommend this restaurant to anyone!! 5 stars!Special Features: