2203 S. Austin Street
Amarillo, TX 79109Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.blbistro.com/
- Phone: 8063557838
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 1:45pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Brian Mason, Pat Webb
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full catering service available. Please visit our website.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a private dining area that is great for all occasions, whether it be business meetings, holiday parties, birthday parties or any other fun event. This room also features a pull down 92" projector screen. This room can hold up to 40 people comfortably. Please call or email today for additional details.
- Private Party Contact: Parri Heck 8063557838
A word from BL Bistro
Welcome to BL Bistro! We are locally owned and operated and have been happily serving our guests since 2000. We specialize in steaks and seafood as well as great service. We offer extensive selections of food, wine, liquor, and beer. Come enjoy a drink, a fabulous meal and an elegant ambiance, right here in Amarillo!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
BL Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- A gem in AmarilloJchgprVIPDined on 9/7/2013In a city not know for its culinary delights, BL Bistro is a stand out. Great cuisine with imagination. The Salmon with Blue Cheese risotto was outstanding. The scallops cooked to perfection, the pasta al dente. Great wines and a nice friendly bar that pours a good drink. Tasteful decorations and a real find. We usually get a pizza and stay in our hotel. No more. We have found a gem in Amarillo. BL Bistro gives a reason to stop on our trips to and from Colorado.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't forget your doggy bagOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/19/2013I had a wonderful meal and marvelous service! I had a left over portion of my meal and had it packaged to take with me. I forgot it and went to the end of the block, by the time I returned the package had been "thrown away, by mistake"??? Shame to waste food in such a short time! So don't forget your take home package since the bus boy is over zealous to throw it all away! Sort of diminishes the time that I had there!I would recommend this to a friend.
- "I like the relaxed feel andTomTDined on 8/5/2013"I like the relaxed feel and the food - one of my top choices in Amarillo.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food great, service also this timeTexasLonghornsDined on 6/6/2013The food is always good, the service is spotty. This time it was greatSpecial Features:
- This is our "special" placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/1/2013This is our "special" place to go. We have always had excellent service. We have not found anything on the menu that we did not thoroughly enjoy. My favorite is the salmon. BL Bistro knows how to cook salmon to perfection. I highly recommend the "Bistro" to everyone.Special Features:
- You can dress upmifnyu desireOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/8/2013My friend and I always reserve here to eat before we attend the Amarillo Symphony or Amarillo Opera. Food is always excellent and they have great special cuisine nightly.Special Features:
- I will return but cautiouslyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/31/2013BL Bistro is my favorite place to dine in Amarillo but the last two visits have been disappointing. I brought my boss from New Jersey and it was so noisy we couldn't hear one another even though we were sitting next to each other. We had a group of 7 and they put two round tables together which left my boss sitting in the crease between the two. My boyfriend and I went last week for his birthday and even with reservations we waited 30 minutes. I always get the filet which was overcooked and tasteless. The noise was very loud even though this time we were seated in the carpeted area. This place is the only exquisite fine dining restaurant in Amarillo but without improvements it will just be another place that used to be great...
- Total lapseunderwhelmedVIPDined on 12/26/2012Always a reliably good restaurant in the past, our experience this way was dreadful. A total lapse in service, training, management and food. If not for past good experiences we would never return so go with caution.
- Great place for an elegant,RdocDined on 7/26/2012Great place for an elegant, quiet dinner in Amarillo.Special Features:
- The best restaurant in AmarilloOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/29/2012The best restaurant in Amarillo - locally owned - wonderful menu - distinct, classy decor - terrific bar - a must!Special Features:
- Amarillo GemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/10/2012Could we give BL Bistro SIX STARS?? If you get the chance, do not miss this place...super apps, a really good wine and beer list, great main courses. Make a reservation if you want to get into this deservedly popular hot spot.Special Features:
- Excellent, calm brunch forsoonerlarDined on 4/8/2012Excellent, calm brunch for Easter. No kids! No buffet! Two things we so love.
- Amarillo favorite restaurantmarymorrDined on 2/28/2012My Amarillo favorite restaurant. Can't go to Amarillo without a meal at BL Bistro.Special Features: