1801 E. Jericho Tpke
Huntington, NY 11743Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bivioristorante.com/
- Phone: (631) 499-9133
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday:4:00pm - 11:00pm. Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Pastor Alfaro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We have a privacy room holds up to 70 guesses. If you need more room for a party the whole restaurant is available.
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment Thursday, Friday and Saturday
A word from BiVio Ristorante
BIVIO means fork in the road in. And, as philosopher of language Yogi Berra once said If you come to a fork in the road take it. We are known for are chef Pastor he has brought many good dishes Savory Calamari all'arabbiata is sautéed and sparked with hot cherry peppers in a marinara. Even better the multilayered Baked Eggplant, red sauce finished with four chesses and not a trace of bitterness. We have a Sole Bivio it is very good moist snowy, thick piece fillet sautéed in a white wine sauce with a handful of pignoli nuts shrimp and tomatoes concasse. Also if you like duck its meaty and juicy. To finish of are home made desserts Cheesecake, Tiramisu and Cannoli and many more!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
BiVio Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Huntington ›
BiVio Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (26)fit for foodies (16)good for groups (11)special occasion (10)romantic (6)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (2)notable wine list (2)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Great food, great experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/22/2014I was interested in a restaurant where I could catch up with some old friends without having to yell to be heard. I discovered that there would be live music, but because we were seated way on the other side of the restaurant (in a different room), we didn't hear a note. It was rather loud out by the bar (which was way too small and crowded for the restaurant) so if you go here and don't want it to be loud, specify that you'd like to be in the inside room. Some of the food was overpriced ($9 for a pretty small salad) but everything was delicious. They were apparently short staffed that evening, and admittedly the service was on the slow side, but it wasn't a problem. The manager pitched in, the owner made his rounds, and all staff was professional, friendly, and attentive to our needs. We didn't even realize they were short staffed until the owner apologized for it (and sat down with us to chat for a few minutes). It was a great evening and I would definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fodd is consistently gooodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/21/2014The service is excellent, very attentive. The menu is varied and there are many specials.Special Features:
- Local Neighborhood Gem!susiethefoodieDined on 11/15/2014We reserved a table via OpenTable last minute when alternate plans changed. We were greeted warmly and seated right away. All of the staff were attentive and friendly. We were served yummy bread and there was olive oil on the table. Our shared appetizer was the Homemade Ravioli (6 pcs) and perfect for sharing. It was delish. My husband ordered the Sole and I ordered the Linguine Bolognese. Both entrees were served hot and perfectly cooked. I love my food served HOT, HOT, HOT, right from the oven and it was! We skipped dessert but they sounded wonderful. That's for next time...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/15/2014Every time I come here for dinner or for lunch, it is always a wonderful experience. The food is consistently perfect, and the service is as well! Great find!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great find!!appreciategoodrestaurantsDined on 11/1/2014I often search open table for new places, have to eat out a lot for work and need some variety. Must have drove past BiVio a million times and didnt realize it was there until I found it on open table. Great food and Service. They had live music but we were catching up with girlfriends and they offered us a table in the back so we could chat. Nice place great for friend, date or family. The room we were in could hold a private party and was nice. The service was outstanding as was the food. They had healthy options as well. Food was fresh, tasty and portions were good. I will be back and would highly recommend... back to where I started it was a Great find!Special Features:
- FISH SPECIALS ARE EXCELLENTcazzyVIPDined on 10/23/2014The food is consistently very good. The specials are fresh and cooked with just the right extras.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Dinner2foodiesDined on 10/19/2014Our first time here. We celebrated our mom's 90th birthday. Party of 9. 5 star service, our waiter John was a class act. Very knowledgeable with the wine selection (ordered 2 bottles!) and he was so relaxed and accommodating to any specific item we wanted. We will be making this a regular favorite place to eat. Immaculate too! Favorite items on menu…Oysters were a 10, Burrata perfect, linguine with white clam sauce perfect. Duck cooked to perfection. I can't say enough about the quality and preparation of everything. No one was disappointed !Special Features:
- Yet another wonderful experienceJanellDined on 10/11/2014This was not our first visit, and it will definitely won't be our last. Everything was very good, the food was all amazing, the servers were very attentive, my only recommendation would be to lower the volume of the music, he is extremely talented, but at times it was a bit difficult to have a conversation without shouting. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian ExperiencethefoodiesVIPDined on 10/10/2014My Husband and I dined at Bivio for the first time on Friday Night Oct 10th. We were very impressed with the food and service. We each had the E Special Fish entree. I had Mahi Mahi with basil mashed potatoes and aspargus. My husband had a almond crusted sea bass. The fish was verye fresh and . Our waiter Tom was very helpful and knowledgeble. They also have entertainment which was an added extra. I would recommend this restaurant to my friends.Special Features:
- janfranDined on 9/26/2014We each ordered different entrees and everyone was very happy with his/her choice. The dessert special, lemon tart in a pignoli crust, was fantastic. I have booked a party for this Christmas at BiVio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/20/2014Food was very good and the service was equally as good. We enjoyed our mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Leo0330Dined on 9/13/2014Great food, great service and you can hear yourselves talk!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DebDDined on 9/13/2014Another enjoyable and delicious dinner at BiVio. As usual our waiter Tom as well as the entire staff are so professional. Our water glasses never empty, our napkins folded, our silverware changed with each course. This was the first time, we took my mom there, she had the duck special, where there was nothing (but bones) left on her dish. Before we even left, she asked when we could come back! My husband had a pasta and seafood special which was excellent and I stuck to a menu favorite of mine, veal piccata. In all honesty, we have never had a bad meal there, nor has anyone we've recommended to go there. On weekends, the light live background music at the bar makes me forget i am at a local neighborhood gem of a restaurant. Great!Special Features:
- A REAL GREAT PLACEgooberVIPDined on 9/11/2014We have dined here several times. Always very happy with the service and food. A little pricey , but worth it. We invited 2 other couples to join us for dinner. They loved everything they ordered. Had a 3 hour dinner. Was not rushed out. Great waiters. The chef is really creative! Loved it and so did our fiiends. We will be back soon.Special Features:
- BiVio Service GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/16/2014Although the duck my friend and I had was delicious, my friend's husband thought his seafood di mare dish was tasteless and watery. The waiter immediately took it back and offered him another choice from the menu. Her husband really enjoyed the bolognese dish that was substituted. We were charged for the bolognese dish and not the seafood di mare. We will go back there again.Special Features:
- Neighborhood FavoritecazzyVIPDined on 8/14/2014The food is excellent here. The fish specials are always tasty. Salads are great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/9/2014Second visit - Both times food & service great. Menu and specials include the standards and imaginative originals. The home made pasta and gnocchi are to die for.Special Features:
- WONDERFUL!gooberVIPDined on 8/5/2014Our 5th time here and it they never disappoint you, The food is always delicious and tasty. They listen to what you want.The service is excellent and the prices fit the quality of food served here. Great place. Will bring many of our friends here for dinner. Nick the owner, very nice guy. Will always keep coming back. The chef is very talented!Special Features:
- Good to be backFoodieVIPDined on 8/5/2014My wife and I had dinner at BiVio the other night and were very pleased with the quality and presentation of the food. I had a breaded pounded veal chop on the bone with a salad on top that was fantastic. It was among the most tender veal I have had anywhere including some very exclusive Manhattan Italian restaurants. My wife had a chicken scaparella on the bone entree that she equally enjoyed. I found the prices to be fair for the quality. We will return in the near future.Special Features:
- The following 24 reviews are from the BiVio Ristorante reviews archive.
- Never diappointedTothfairyVIPDined on 7/26/2014I always enjoy dining here. Your warmly greeted and service is attentive. There is a private room for wonderful parties.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find!sheehy1125VIPDined on 7/12/2014I've never been to this restaurant before. It was superb. The service, meals, accommodating wait service...all were excellent. We will be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/12/2014Top notch food and service with nice quiet atmosphere. Excellent menu and specials - we will return soon.Special Features:
- blondemamaVIPDined on 6/6/2014New discovery for me. And so close to home. Would definitely try this restaurant again.Special Features:
- Third time's a charm!Momof4VIPDined on 6/6/2014Our third time at BiVio did not disappoint! This restaurant has been consistently great! The staff is very friendly and welcoming. It feels like family, with lots of attention in a pleasant atmosphere. The meals were again well prepared and superb! We have already made a next reservation for this week!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely worth it!Momof4VIPDined on 6/5/2014Our 2nd time to BiVio was as good as the first. My mom and I had the duck again and it was as good as the first time. Cooked to perfection and generous portions. We also enjoyed the Gnocchi as an appetizer which was tender and not grainy at all. The pomodoro sauce was light and delicious. This may be our new favorite restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findDelightedVIPDined on 5/31/2014This was a great local find. We absolutely loved our meal. From the moment we walked in our host Nick sat us immediately. He came by several times inquiring about our meal and service. I can honestly say he is a wonderful host who truly cares about his patrons. And the service was wonderful as well. Our dinner consisted of scallops ( which were cooked to perfection), and chicken scarpariello, that was delicious. Overall I really have to say we loved it and will definitely return. I already know my biggest decision will be to order something different or stick with those delicious scallops.Special Features:
- Enjoyable EveningMomof4VIPDined on 5/30/2014We had an awesome meal at BiVio! The staff was friendly and attentive and the food was delicious. We will definitely be going back!Special Features:
- Can't wait to go back!restaurantloverVIPDined on 5/23/2014Bivio is a great find. This was our second time there and we enjoyed it just as much! The owner is warm and friendly. The food and service were excellent. I cannot find a thing to complain about and look forward to returning soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and terrific serviceThiswasgreatDined on 5/11/2014We dined here on Mother's Day and had a fabulous meal. The food was terrific and the service well above average. Staff was attentive and kind. The beat salad was fantastic, as was the veal marsala and the snapper, and salmon entrees. The desserts were to die for. The ricotta cheesecake and tiramisu were very special! We will be back.Special Features:
- Great place, repeat customer.DinerVIPDined on 5/9/2014I have been to BiVio many times and it never disappoints. We were there last on a Friday night with another couple. We were asked if we wanted to sit near the bar because they would be having live entertainment to enjoy. We declined because we wanted to catch up with our friends in a quieter location. They sat us in the back room and it was perfect. We each had a different appetizer and entree so 8 different dishes between us all and we were all happy with the quality. Our server was attentive, but not intrusive. All around, another great experience at BiVio. On our way out we got to get a listen to the entertainment. At first we thought it was a cd piped through the restaurant, the singer was that good. We almost wished we dined up front!Special Features:
- First visitJohnkelDined on 5/3/2014Our first visit was delicious and welcoming. We will be back again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/29/2014I've dined here a few times now over the past few months and it is always very consistent. Great food and friendly staff. Always feel very welcome and at home. Will continue to dine here as much as I can.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/27/2014Overall average food, no ambiance and plain decor and pricey
- good food mediocre serviceTonyVIPDined on 4/26/2014we ate there with friends and all 4 of us thoroughly enjoyed the meal. However the service was mediocre at best. They were pleasant but it appears they were overwhelmed and the volume of work.we even found it hard to find somebody to pay the checkSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/5/2014Food was outstanding, service was fantastic and the price is right. They had entertainment which is hard to find in Huntington. Bar was packed and the bartender Carla was nothing but professional and friendly, you were never without a drink in your hand. Had a great time would recommend Bivio in a heart beat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very enjoyable dinner!luvdininghereVIPDined on 4/5/2014We dined at BiVio for the first time and really enjoyed it! The food and service we're great!Special Features:
- A great findrestaurantloverVIPDined on 3/29/2014We found this restaurant on Open Table...decided to try it out. We can't wait to go back. The menu has something for everyone and the food was well prepared. The service was excellent...The staff was attentive but not overbearing. The owners were working along with the staff. It was overall a great experience!Special Features:
- Great restaurantSeafoodloverDined on 3/28/2014Everything was delicious. I had shrimp bisque and salmon that was awesome. Nice friendly service too!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last minute choiceGabertanoDined on 3/22/2014Found this on Opentable and tried it. Waited 20 min despite reservation and tables were a little close to each other but food was delicious and service good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot with even better foodStephanieVIPDined on 3/15/2014Amazing restaurant with great food. Service is always extremely friendly, pleasant and timely. Location is convenient and right on Jericho turnpike outside commack. Only place in the area with crepes for dessert which is an added bonus. Owner is always very kind and friendly. Would recommend for any occasion and continue to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.