1801 E. Jericho Tpke
Huntington, NY 11743Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bivioristorante.com/
- Phone: 6314999133
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday:4:00pm - 11:00pm. Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Pastor Alfaro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We have a privacy room holds up to 70 guesses. If you need more room for a party the whole restaurant is available.
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment Thursday, Friday and Saturday
A word from BiVio Ristorante
BIVIO means fork in the road in. And, as philosopher of language Yogi Berra once said If you come to a fork in the road take it. We are known for are chef Pastor he has brought many good dishes Savory Calamari all'arabbiata is sautéed and sparked with hot cherry peppers in a marinara. Even better the multilayered Baked Eggplant, red sauce finished with four chesses and not a trace of bitterness. We have a Sole Bivio it is very good moist snowy, thick piece fillet sautéed in a white wine sauce with a handful of pignoli nuts shrimp and tomatoes concasse. Also if you like duck its meaty and juicy. To finish of are home made desserts Cheesecake, Tiramisu and Cannoli and many more!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
BiVio Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Huntington ›
BiVio Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
26 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (20)fit for foodies (13)good for groups (10)special occasion (10)romantic (9)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (4)vibrant bar scene (3)notable wine list (1)great for brunch (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- BiVio Service GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/16/2014Although the duck my friend and I had was delicious, my friend's husband thought his seafood di mare dish was tasteless and watery. The waiter immediately took it back and offered him another choice from the menu. Her husband really enjoyed the bolognese dish that was substituted. We were charged for the bolognese dish and not the seafood di mare. We will go back there again.Special Features:
- Neighborhood FavoritecazzyDined on 8/14/2014The food is excellent here. The fish specials are always tasty. Salads are great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/9/2014Second visit - Both times food & service great. Menu and specials include the standards and imaginative originals. The home made pasta and gnocchi are to die for.Special Features:
- WONDERFUL!gooberVIPDined on 8/5/2014Our 5th time here and it they never disappoint you, The food is always delicious and tasty. They listen to what you want.The service is excellent and the prices fit the quality of food served here. Great place. Will bring many of our friends here for dinner. Nick the owner, very nice guy. Will always keep coming back. The chef is very talented!Special Features:
- Good to be backFoodieVIPDined on 8/5/2014My wife and I had dinner at BiVio the other night and were very pleased with the quality and presentation of the food. I had a breaded pounded veal chop on the bone with a salad on top that was fantastic. It was among the most tender veal I have had anywhere including some very exclusive Manhattan Italian restaurants. My wife had a chicken scaparella on the bone entree that she equally enjoyed. I found the prices to be fair for the quality. We will return in the near future.Special Features:
- Never diappointedTothfairyVIPDined on 7/26/2014I always enjoy dining here. Your warmly greeted and service is attentive. There is a private room for wonderful parties.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find!sheehy1125Dined on 7/12/2014I've never been to this restaurant before. It was superb. The service, meals, accommodating wait service...all were excellent. We will be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/12/2014Top notch food and service with nice quiet atmosphere. Excellent menu and specials - we will return soon.Special Features:
- blondemamaVIPDined on 6/6/2014New discovery for me. And so close to home. Would definitely try this restaurant again.Special Features:
- Third time's a charm!Momof4VIPDined on 6/6/2014Our third time at BiVio did not disappoint! This restaurant has been consistently great! The staff is very friendly and welcoming. It feels like family, with lots of attention in a pleasant atmosphere. The meals were again well prepared and superb! We have already made a next reservation for this week!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely worth it!Momof4VIPDined on 6/5/2014Our 2nd time to BiVio was as good as the first. My mom and I had the duck again and it was as good as the first time. Cooked to perfection and generous portions. We also enjoyed the Gnocchi as an appetizer which was tender and not grainy at all. The pomodoro sauce was light and delicious. This may be our new favorite restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findDelightedDined on 5/31/2014This was a great local find. We absolutely loved our meal. From the moment we walked in our host Nick sat us immediately. He came by several times inquiring about our meal and service. I can honestly say he is a wonderful host who truly cares about his patrons. And the service was wonderful as well. Our dinner consisted of scallops ( which were cooked to perfection), and chicken scarpariello, that was delicious. Overall I really have to say we loved it and will definitely return. I already know my biggest decision will be to order something different or stick with those delicious scallops.Special Features:
- Enjoyable EveningMomof4VIPDined on 5/30/2014We had an awesome meal at BiVio! The staff was friendly and attentive and the food was delicious. We will definitely be going back!Special Features:
- Can't wait to go back!restaurantloverVIPDined on 5/23/2014Bivio is a great find. This was our second time there and we enjoyed it just as much! The owner is warm and friendly. The food and service were excellent. I cannot find a thing to complain about and look forward to returning soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and terrific serviceThiswasgreatDined on 5/11/2014We dined here on Mother's Day and had a fabulous meal. The food was terrific and the service well above average. Staff was attentive and kind. The beat salad was fantastic, as was the veal marsala and the snapper, and salmon entrees. The desserts were to die for. The ricotta cheesecake and tiramisu were very special! We will be back.Special Features:
- Great place, repeat customer.DinerVIPDined on 5/9/2014I have been to BiVio many times and it never disappoints. We were there last on a Friday night with another couple. We were asked if we wanted to sit near the bar because they would be having live entertainment to enjoy. We declined because we wanted to catch up with our friends in a quieter location. They sat us in the back room and it was perfect. We each had a different appetizer and entree so 8 different dishes between us all and we were all happy with the quality. Our server was attentive, but not intrusive. All around, another great experience at BiVio. On our way out we got to get a listen to the entertainment. At first we thought it was a cd piped through the restaurant, the singer was that good. We almost wished we dined up front!Special Features:
- First visitJohnkelDined on 5/3/2014Our first visit was delicious and welcoming. We will be back again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 12 reviews are from the BiVio Ristorante reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/29/2014I've dined here a few times now over the past few months and it is always very consistent. Great food and friendly staff. Always feel very welcome and at home. Will continue to dine here as much as I can.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/27/2014Overall average food, no ambiance and plain decor and pricey
- good food mediocre serviceTonyVIPDined on 4/26/2014we ate there with friends and all 4 of us thoroughly enjoyed the meal. However the service was mediocre at best. They were pleasant but it appears they were overwhelmed and the volume of work.we even found it hard to find somebody to pay the checkSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/5/2014Food was outstanding, service was fantastic and the price is right. They had entertainment which is hard to find in Huntington. Bar was packed and the bartender Carla was nothing but professional and friendly, you were never without a drink in your hand. Had a great time would recommend Bivio in a heart beat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very enjoyable dinner!luvdininghereVIPDined on 4/5/2014We dined at BiVio for the first time and really enjoyed it! The food and service we're great!Special Features:
- A great findrestaurantloverVIPDined on 3/29/2014We found this restaurant on Open Table...decided to try it out. We can't wait to go back. The menu has something for everyone and the food was well prepared. The service was excellent...The staff was attentive but not overbearing. The owners were working along with the staff. It was overall a great experience!Special Features:
- Great restaurantSeafoodloverDined on 3/28/2014Everything was delicious. I had shrimp bisque and salmon that was awesome. Nice friendly service too!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last minute choiceGabertanoDined on 3/22/2014Found this on Opentable and tried it. Waited 20 min despite reservation and tables were a little close to each other but food was delicious and service good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot with even better foodStephanieVIPDined on 3/15/2014Amazing restaurant with great food. Service is always extremely friendly, pleasant and timely. Location is convenient and right on Jericho turnpike outside commack. Only place in the area with crepes for dessert which is an added bonus. Owner is always very kind and friendly. Would recommend for any occasion and continue to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!!FlashVIPDined on 2/27/2014My husband and I are real foodies and this restauranr is the best!!! It is our go-to restaurant and we love everything about it. The service, food , ambiance!!! It's a real hidden gem. Don't miss it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place! Can't wait to go back!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/26/2014I dined at BiVio last night and had a terrific experience. From the moment I walked in I felt very welcome. Our waiter was extremely professional and the busboys were on top of everything all night. All of the food was delicious from the bread at the table all the way to the dessert. I had a tough time deciding on what to eat because the menu had so many choices that all looked great. We had calamari and chicken marsala. Both were phenomenal. The owner came by during dessert to make sure everything throughout the evening was to my liking. I told him it was and said I'd be back again soon. I finished the night at the bar and had a cocktail where I spoke with the friendly bartender. HIGHLY recommend for the great food and service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem on the neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2014Have been there several times and the food is always really good. The wait staff is very friendly and attentive. The owners are warm and friendly. Definatelu will be going backSpecial Features: