Bite City Grill
2600 W 7th Street
Fort Worth, TX 76107Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Cultural District & TCU
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bite City Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bitecitygrill.com/
- Phone: 8178773888x
- Hours of Operation:
Open: Monday-Thursday: 11:00am-10:00 pm, Friday: 11:00am-11:00pm Saturday: 12:00pm-11:00pm Sunday:11:00pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Eddy T
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Special Events: Join Bite City Grill on November 4th for a Taste of Thai Dinner with Chef Eddy T. Chef is pays homage to Thai Cooking preparing a 5 course meal with his unique twist on traditional Thai dishes. Only $55 per person and reservations are already filling up! Select your seating time and we will see you there!
A word from Bite City Grill
A new restaurant in Fort Worth focusing on modern American cuisine with global influences!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Bite City Grill - Best Restaurants in Fort Worth Cultural District & TCU ›
Bite City Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (49)neighborhood gem (31)special occasion (30)good for groups (27)great for outdoor dining (21)romantic (20)notable wine list (19)great for lunch (17)hot spot (12)vibrant bar scene (12)great for brunch (7)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- An absolutely fabulous experience!Food2luvDined on 10/11/2014This was our first time at Bite City Grill. The food was amazing. The scallops were seared perfectly. The salmon and polenta were perfect. The ambience was great which I didn't expect by looking at the outside. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/4/2014Went to Bite for our anniversary. The service was great, and the food was even better. The octopus was the best I have had in DFW. They have a solid wine list with very good prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/29/2014The food was great, the service was outstanding. We tried several of the Small Bites and dessert. We didn't feel rushed and were able to have a pleasant conversation during dinner. Will definitely be returningSpecial Features:
- Just Good Food!FroggiesDined on 9/27/2014This is our second time dining here and it was just as great as the first. Two of us ordered the short ribs and the other one the scallops. Both were absolutely divine. We sat outside on an extremely pleasant Saturday evening. We love this area and love the food!Special Features:
- tasty gourmet food, well pricedJohnMacDined on 9/27/2014Bite City is located in the same location as the now defunct Mac's. Mac's and maybe another restaurant went belly up there. Some locations tend to be cursed even though the food is good. Well, the food is very good at Bite City. It's high end gourmet at moderte prices. With 2 entrees and 2 drinks, and dessert we got out of there for $60. The short rib was amazing and my wife's entree, the salmon truffle was very good too. I asked, and the salmon was from the northwest (as it should be). I hate Atlantic salmon. The dessert, the brownie topped with custard was good, but not chocolate enough for me.Special Features:
- Great foodGoodeats2Dined on 9/26/2014The food and service were excellent, would definitely go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could be so good butJohnVIPDined on 9/22/2014We stopped in around 10 thinking there would be a crowd for Monday Nite Football. The dining room was completely empty, 1st bad sign. The bar had the game on but had only 5 people there. 2nd warning sign. I ordered a flatbread pizza. Though it tasted delicious, it was completely cold. I returned it and waited a few minutes for it to be re-heated. It was as cold the second time as the first time. Unbelievable. If a kitchen can't serve a pizza hot the first time, it should be able to the second time! I gave up and ate it cold. Is serving relatively simple food cold a signal the kitchen just doesn't care? Could be. Plenty if other places to eat in this area of town.
- Always tasty- not for kidsLSUfanDined on 9/21/2014We love coming here but since it is not kid appropriate we don't make It as much as we would like. If you are looking for a special night out - it's a great place with some unique dining options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceDCFtWorthVIPDined on 9/19/2014Great evening. Fun drink menu! Dinner delicious. Nice menu selection.. Appetizers. Music perfect. Nice ambience and vibe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A disappointment!SC2013Dined on 9/17/2014we was looking for a nice and interesting dinning experience with a Texan twist. did not find this here. not sure why other Open table dinners gave such a high rating.Special Features:
- Never disappointsLINDAVIPDined on 9/16/2014Arriving at Bite City Grill for a quiet meal with friends, we were greeted with a group of about 50 young ladies who had reserved most of the restaurant space for a private drinks/dinner event. We almost walked out fear that, in addition to the noise, the food preparation and service would suffer. As we introducing friends to Bite City, we decided to stay and were rewarded with outstanding food and service (albeit more noise than we would have liked). Among our group of 4 we enjoyed the excellent Caesar Salad, lamb pops, short rib, spare ribs, corn soup, the evening's special pork loin, and sorbet for dessert. All could not have been better. Once again, a wonderful meal at one of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and cocktailsAwesomeDined on 9/13/2014We will definitely go back, food was great. Bartender made some different and delicious cocktails. Service was a little slow at times, but wouldn't keep me from going back. Great resturantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food all aroundOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/12/2014The menu at Bite City Grill is not overly expansive and that's a good thing because it was hard enough to figure what the get from the delicious sounding choices available. The best dish by far was the night's special, which wasn't even on the menu. It was the grilled Halibut With Shrimp And Couscous. What a succulent filling dish! My wife had the diver scallops with risotto, cooked to perfection. And somehow we managed to have room for dessert, and we're glad we did. The semifreddo dessert with bananas on a brownie was the perfect end to a perfect meal.Special Features:
- Classy quiet restaurantFoodSeekerDined on 9/6/2014The lovely decor, quiet atmosphere, good food and attentive service will bring us back to Bites. I appreciated your replacing a Moscato I did not like with a Chardonnay which I did enjoy. My only suggestions would be to have the waiter ask if we want to hear the specials and to reduce the number of visits to the table. I do hope your business thrives. I really like the sophisticated, handsome decor and the sound attenuation methods you have used to reduce noise and allow your guests to talk and be heard. Many thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousTawooDined on 9/4/2014Excellent variety of interesting food combinations. Our drinks were refreshing and new too. Definitely going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!BenLDined on 8/30/2014Not much to say - the food and the service are both top-notch. We tried the meat balls, the flat bread and took a chance on the octopus. Again - all great. ;) Sorry I don't have any more to say. Just go! It's great.Special Features:
- Another great Bite!Yon57VIPDined on 8/30/2014This was my 6th visit & again worth every bite! My friend devoured the Momma's Cabbage Salad. My artichoke flatbread was a little soggy this time. I will be back to keep working my way through every bite on the menu.I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatDaveTXDined on 8/29/2014Everything was great. There was a bit of a snafu on getting the burgers to our table. However, there was no excuse making. They took care of it, got it fixed and comp'ed us dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/23/2014Good food and enjoyable evening. Table size leaves a lot to be desired. In fact, two separate groups swapped tables as soon as they were seated because the tables are too small. Booth sizes are good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth every bite!F00dg1rlDined on 8/23/2014My first visit to bite city grill won't be my last. The woodsy, modern decor framed a nice experience with delicious featured entrees from the KRLD Restaurant Week menu. My husband and I shared tastes of the items we got that were different - This time I am sure I picked winners all the way. The sweet-spicy glaze on the shrimp kabob was just right. My second course was a grilled salmon on a bed of heavenly, fluffy polenta surrounded by sauteed mushrooms and Brussels sprouts. DIVINE! And the grand finale was my favorite by far - A perfectly sweet-salted caramel semi fredo on a deep chocolate brownie. Yes, I will be back to this establishment in the Montgomery Center one day.Special Features:
- DisappointedJohnBDined on 8/15/2014Our dinner was 'nice'. Food was good, but not great or even very good. The one exception at the table was the grilled half chicken with cucumber salad. The chicken was great but the "salad" was nothing more than a garnish.
- A Great FindcynorgeeVIPDined on 8/13/2014We went for the first time during Restaurant week & were very, very pleasantly surprised. The food was wonderful, service was great and cocktails & wine list were superb. Totally recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExperienceHappy2ReturnDined on 8/11/2014All I can say, is that the food was very good and I am sure that if I was not dining on the restaurant week menu, I would have had a difficult time choosing my dinner. The waiter was excellent and the gentleman at the bar was very informative when asked questions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Good, Menu OkaydanelewisDined on 8/9/2014I had trouble finding things that appealed to me on the menu, but luckily they had a pork loin special that was great. Most of the menu items just weren't my taste and my wife felt the same way. I didn't order a salad because none of the choices looked good. I strongly suggest you look at the menu online before making a reservation.Special Features:
- Best Calamari EverfoodieDined on 8/7/2014We gathered for a birthday party and had a wonderful cocktails, appetizers and dinner. The food is fabulous. The Scorpio drink with jalapeno was hard to put down. The ambiance of the restaurant is classy.Special Features:
- BEST CAESAR SALADLINDAVIPDined on 8/4/2014Very best Caesar Salad I've had - can add chicken, shrimp, salmon for a nice light lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodbestdisheverDined on 8/2/2014This was my second visit to Bite City Grill and this experience was even better than the first. The food is just excellent. I'm determined to visit as frequently as possible until I've tried every dish. There is no bad seating in the entire restaurant. Whoever put this concept together really knew what they were doing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bite into some great foodKrisSandersDined on 8/1/2014This was an awesome dining experience. The chef creTed drinks were superb and the food was excellent. The wait staff was friendly, helpful and gave wonderful recommendations on both drinks and food. We will be going again soon and often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service needs ironing outTXDinerVIPDined on 7/22/2014Relatively new opening, and as with all new places, it will need some time to mature. The food is pretty good, marketing itself as international, but not much original in a little lamb meatball thrown under the salamander with some cheese on top. Service was really marginal, didn't know menu very well, and no clue on wine list. Orders from bar took 12-15 minutes to show up at table. Just too many much better restaurants in Fort Worth in the $$-$$$ range for two peopleSpecial Features:
- we love the food hereWFWdinerDined on 7/13/2014the food is excellent. we ate with people - 2 asked for modifications to items on the menu which they handled beautifully.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/12/2014We've been there 5 or 6 times before and it was always very good. They just had an off nightI would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the food and cocktails.cannthemanDined on 7/12/2014Our waiter was exceptional and very attentive. Food was just as good. Our drinks were super yummy. Overall we had a great experience and didn't feel like we were breaking the bank doing it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, Affordable Date NightFWDinerDined on 7/11/2014My husband and I were looking for an affordable place for a date night and Bite City was a great choice. We ordered the clams with Spanish chorizo for an appetizer and both thought they were delicious. For entrees, my husband had the spare ribs which came in a huge serving (enough for two!) and were falling off the bone- delicious. I was not quite as happy with my dish- the tuna & arugula flatbread. The tuna topping tasted great, but the bread was almost like a cracker and it just not enough for an entree .They have an extensive wine list, by the glass and bottle and a great selection of cocktails. For delicious unique food it was pretty affordable. The service was a bit slow, but friendly when they did attend to us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved this place!FroggiesDined on 7/11/2014I went with my husband and 2 kids. We each had something different. It was a bit pricey but each meal was fantastic especially the short rib. We will definitely be back. The happy hour menu is great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice findCousteauVIPDined on 7/6/2014First time to go to Bite and it was good experience. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. Went on a Sunday night so the place was mostly empty so I cant comment on how the restaurant works under stress. The appetizers were tasty but on the small side. Cocktails were tasty and well presented. I had the braised short rib and was very pleased with it. Also had a bite of the duck and the scallops, all delicious. Its a nice place to go for an adult night out, not a place for kids due to the price and limited menu selection.Special Features:
- Sunday DinnerFoodiByNiteVIPDined on 7/6/2014Food was delicious. They have happy hour all day Sunday, which was a wonderful surprise. Did not have a few of the drinks on their menu because they were out, so was a little disappointed but still overall delicious great food and drinks. Great service.Special Features:
- Fabulous foodWFWdinerDined on 7/6/2014We have loved our food at bite city grill. Everything was fresh and perfectly prepared. The salmon with mushroom truffle is especially fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So good but....OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/5/2014Our first time here and the food was excellent! I had the grilled salmon truffle and it was so delicious and flavorful. My husband had the half grilled chicken which was super tasty. The decor of the restaurant is really nice but has a casual, relaxed vibe too it. My only disappointment was in the service. It took forever to get our drink order, the waiter lacked personality and checked on us maybe two times. He spoke so low it was difficult to hear him. The runners serving the food were friendly though and offered suggestions on drinks. We will be back but I know to ask for a different waiter next time.Special Features:
- Great New PlaceFoodFanDined on 6/28/2014Very comfortable atmosphere - great place for a nice special meal or even a casual night out...saw everything from people in workout clothes, shorts, and suits. The majority were in business casual dress which seemed appropriate with the décor of the place. Menu is small but very diverse with something for just about anyone. Food was fantastic and portions were just right. The drink menu was large with several specialty drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 43 reviews are from the Bite City Grill reviews archive.
- Great Lunch! Great game watching!YoungunDined on 6/16/2014Creative lunch menu. Everyone our table had the Shrimp BLT with avocado. Very innovative, with artisan bread, would have been a 5 star meal except my bread was a bit over toasted. My husband and I were there a few days prior to watch a TCU game in the bar in the afternoon. The bar bites were fantastic - as was the bartender, Justin. Excellent brisket and lamb slider combo, and the best beef jerky I have ever had!Special Features: