Bite City Grill
2600 W 7th Street
Fort Worth, TX 76107Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Cultural District & TCU
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bite City Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bitecitygrill.com/
- Phone: 8178773888x
- Hours of Operation:
Open: Monday-Thursday: 11:00am-10:00 pm, Friday: 11:00am-11:00pm Saturday: 12:00pm-11:00pm Sunday:12:00pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wine
A word from Bite City Grill
A new restaurant in Dallas focusing on modern American cuisine with global influences!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Bite City Grill - Best Restaurants in Fort Worth Cultural District & TCU ›
Bite City Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
88 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (61)neighborhood gem (44)special occasion (35)good for groups (27)romantic (27)notable wine list (25)great for outdoor dining (24)great for lunch (19)vibrant bar scene (15)hot spot (11)great for brunch (11)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- Enjoyable eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/23/2014Good food and enjoyable evening. Table size leaves a lot to be desired. In fact, two separate groups swapped tables as soon as they were seated because the tables are too small. Booth sizes are good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth every bite!F00dg1rlDined on 8/23/2014My first visit to bite city grill won't be my last. The woodsy, modern decor framed a nice experience with delicious featured entrees from the KRLD Restaurant Week menu. My husband and I shared tastes of the items we got that were different - This time I am sure I picked winners all the way. The sweet-spicy glaze on the shrimp kabob was just right. My second course was a grilled salmon on a bed of heavenly, fluffy polenta surrounded by sauteed mushrooms and Brussels sprouts. DIVINE! And the grand finale was my favorite by far - A perfectly sweet-salted caramel semi fredo on a deep chocolate brownie. Yes, I will be back to this establishment in the Montgomery Center one day.Special Features:
- DisappointedJohnBDined on 8/15/2014Our dinner was 'nice'. Food was good, but not great or even very good. The one exception at the table was the grilled half chicken with cucumber salad. The chicken was great but the "salad" was nothing more than a garnish.
- A Great FindcynorgeeVIPDined on 8/13/2014We went for the first time during Restaurant week & were very, very pleasantly surprised. The food was wonderful, service was great and cocktails & wine list were superb. Totally recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExperienceHappy2ReturnDined on 8/11/2014All I can say, is that the food was very good and I am sure that if I was not dining on the restaurant week menu, I would have had a difficult time choosing my dinner. The waiter was excellent and the gentleman at the bar was very informative when asked questions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Good, Menu OkaydanelewisDined on 8/9/2014I had trouble finding things that appealed to me on the menu, but luckily they had a pork loin special that was great. Most of the menu items just weren't my taste and my wife felt the same way. I didn't order a salad because none of the choices looked good. I strongly suggest you look at the menu online before making a reservation.Special Features:
- Best Calamari EverfoodieDined on 8/7/2014We gathered for a birthday party and had a wonderful cocktails, appetizers and dinner. The food is fabulous. The Scorpio drink with jalapeno was hard to put down. The ambiance of the restaurant is classy.Special Features:
- BEST CAESAR SALADLINDAVIPDined on 8/4/2014Very best Caesar Salad I've had - can add chicken, shrimp, salmon for a nice light lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodbestdisheverDined on 8/2/2014This was my second visit to Bite City Grill and this experience was even better than the first. The food is just excellent. I'm determined to visit as frequently as possible until I've tried every dish. There is no bad seating in the entire restaurant. Whoever put this concept together really knew what they were doing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bite into some great foodKrisSandersDined on 8/1/2014This was an awesome dining experience. The chef creTed drinks were superb and the food was excellent. The wait staff was friendly, helpful and gave wonderful recommendations on both drinks and food. We will be going again soon and often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service needs ironing outTXDinerVIPDined on 7/22/2014Relatively new opening, and as with all new places, it will need some time to mature. The food is pretty good, marketing itself as international, but not much original in a little lamb meatball thrown under the salamander with some cheese on top. Service was really marginal, didn't know menu very well, and no clue on wine list. Orders from bar took 12-15 minutes to show up at table. Just too many much better restaurants in Fort Worth in the $$-$$$ range for two peopleSpecial Features:
- we love the food hereWFWdinerDined on 7/13/2014the food is excellent. we ate with people - 2 asked for modifications to items on the menu which they handled beautifully.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/12/2014We've been there 5 or 6 times before and it was always very good. They just had an off nightI would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the food and cocktails.cannthemanDined on 7/12/2014Our waiter was exceptional and very attentive. Food was just as good. Our drinks were super yummy. Overall we had a great experience and didn't feel like we were breaking the bank doing it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, Affordable Date NightFWDinerDined on 7/11/2014My husband and I were looking for an affordable place for a date night and Bite City was a great choice. We ordered the clams with Spanish chorizo for an appetizer and both thought they were delicious. For entrees, my husband had the spare ribs which came in a huge serving (enough for two!) and were falling off the bone- delicious. I was not quite as happy with my dish- the tuna & arugula flatbread. The tuna topping tasted great, but the bread was almost like a cracker and it just not enough for an entree .They have an extensive wine list, by the glass and bottle and a great selection of cocktails. For delicious unique food it was pretty affordable. The service was a bit slow, but friendly when they did attend to us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved this place!FroggiesDined on 7/11/2014I went with my husband and 2 kids. We each had something different. It was a bit pricey but each meal was fantastic especially the short rib. We will definitely be back. The happy hour menu is great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice findCousteauVIPDined on 7/6/2014First time to go to Bite and it was good experience. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. Went on a Sunday night so the place was mostly empty so I cant comment on how the restaurant works under stress. The appetizers were tasty but on the small side. Cocktails were tasty and well presented. I had the braised short rib and was very pleased with it. Also had a bite of the duck and the scallops, all delicious. Its a nice place to go for an adult night out, not a place for kids due to the price and limited menu selection.Special Features:
- Sunday DinnerFoodiByNiteVIPDined on 7/6/2014Food was delicious. They have happy hour all day Sunday, which was a wonderful surprise. Did not have a few of the drinks on their menu because they were out, so was a little disappointed but still overall delicious great food and drinks. Great service.Special Features:
- Fabulous foodWFWdinerDined on 7/6/2014We have loved our food at bite city grill. Everything was fresh and perfectly prepared. The salmon with mushroom truffle is especially fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So good but....OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/5/2014Our first time here and the food was excellent! I had the grilled salmon truffle and it was so delicious and flavorful. My husband had the half grilled chicken which was super tasty. The decor of the restaurant is really nice but has a casual, relaxed vibe too it. My only disappointment was in the service. It took forever to get our drink order, the waiter lacked personality and checked on us maybe two times. He spoke so low it was difficult to hear him. The runners serving the food were friendly though and offered suggestions on drinks. We will be back but I know to ask for a different waiter next time.Special Features:
- Great New PlaceFoodFanDined on 6/28/2014Very comfortable atmosphere - great place for a nice special meal or even a casual night out...saw everything from people in workout clothes, shorts, and suits. The majority were in business casual dress which seemed appropriate with the décor of the place. Menu is small but very diverse with something for just about anyone. Food was fantastic and portions were just right. The drink menu was large with several specialty drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch! Great game watching!YoungunDined on 6/16/2014Creative lunch menu. Everyone our table had the Shrimp BLT with avocado. Very innovative, with artisan bread, would have been a 5 star meal except my bread was a bit over toasted. My husband and I were there a few days prior to watch a TCU game in the bar in the afternoon. The bar bites were fantastic - as was the bartender, Justin. Excellent brisket and lamb slider combo, and the best beef jerky I have ever had!Special Features:
- Wonderful dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/14/2014My husband, son and I had a wonderful dinner at Bite City Grill. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good stufftxpeanutDined on 6/13/2014Went early on a Friday (6pm). Plenty of friendly staff getting ready for the dinner sevice. Flatbed was delicious and my diver scallop risotto was perfectly cooked and seasoned. Would go back with friends or romantic evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surpriseFWAgDined on 6/12/2014First visit to Bite City Grill and I was pleasantly surprised. Wonderful vibe, very current décor. The service was great and the food terrific. I had the salmon which was cooked perfectly. My dining companion had the scallops, and wow! I'm having that next time. I recommend Bite City for a fun dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Bite of DinnerYon57VIPDined on 6/9/2014I have lunched at Bites 3 times in 4 weeks & obviously enjoyed it so convinced the husband & friends to try it for dinner. The Small Bites are the same as offered at lunch. This time tried the fried calamari which was OK but not anything special. Enjoyed the charred octopus much better than the calamari. Split two different flatbreads; the prime rib with mushrooms & the classic margarita pizza & agreed the classic margarita was the best with very fresh basil & tomatoes. We even split a Big Bites scallops with risotto & wished we all ordered it individually. The wine list offers many well known & affordable selections.Special Features:
- VueveVIPDined on 6/7/2014The whole experience was wonderful!! Ryan, our server, was knowledgeable of the menu & wine. I'll definitely recommend this restaurant to my friends!!Special Features:
- Fabulous food!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/6/2014You will not be disappointed in the food - great combinations of small and large plates. Service is very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good mealsatisfiedDined on 6/4/2014we went on a weekday evening and the restaurant was pretty empty. we had an attentive server with suggestion about menu choices. although there was a large drinks menu with many wine selections, the choices for by the glass wine were fairly limited. our food was good but the menu isn't large. overall good but not noteworthy.Special Features:
- Small Plates Exquisite FlavorsFrumiousDined on 5/31/2014We went there after a movie and tried the Beef Carpaccio, Lamb Meatballs (which come in an amazing sauce), Charred Octopus, and Artichoke & Mushroom Flatbread, plus a couple of their cocktails. Each had a wonderful variety of flavors that blended perfectly. It fit my definition of fancy restaurant food that's worth the price, in that it would be completely impractical to gather the ingredients and prepare at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bartenders craft drinksTerryDined on 5/31/2014I was impressed with the expertise of the bar. They seem to be revitalizing a lost art. Had the Texas redfish and was very pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good the 2nd timeAllisonMDined on 5/31/2014We went to Bite City on opening weekend and the food blew our minds. We were excited to have a mid-range pricing option, and a great FW dinner spot. Unfortunately this visit got a "meh" from both my husband & I. His steak was good, but pricey for the cut and compared to other menu items (sirloin for $32). The Big Bite Burger was just mediocre and nothing popped about it. I had the burger last time as well and it was so good I wanted it again!. Also the Gemini (sangria) wasn't as well balanced this visit. It's a bummer - we've experienced inconsistent quality at so many FW restaurants, and we'd love to have a "go to" spot. Doesn't look like Bite City will be it. We'll give them a 3rd try, maybe, but not for a few more months.Special Features:
- Perfect!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/19/2014Attentive service. Perfect ambience for a romantic dinner. Food was excellent and original. Definitely recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/17/2014New restaurant owned by the group that also owns Sushi Axiom. I liked the atmosphere and they had nice variety of food choices though the menu was not terribly large. Our table had the calamari which was somewhat small but very good and fresh. We also ordered the salmon, hamburger and short ribs. Everything was very good. I asked for the sauce on the side of my salmon which was a good choice as it was very rich. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Quality Experience!FOODCRITVIPDined on 5/14/2014Very nice update/redo of the restaurant. Food, service, and restaurant are first class. Will be back.Special Features:
- Great food, amazing drinks!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/11/2014This is a nice new place with great food and stellar drinks (especially for the price). You HAVE to try the 12 zodiac-theme cocktails at the bar. These guys are serious about their craft and we were not dissapointed. They make their own bitters and smoke some of the spirits in advance. I'd highly recommend the Saggitarius (similar to an Old Fashion but w/smoked bourbon). The service is still a bit spotty as with any new place…but once we met our waiter (after a small delay), everything waas great. The Lamb Meatballs are one of the best things I've ever eaten (mainly due to the Foie gras/cream sherry sauce). I tasted the short rib & salmon which were both amazing but my duck took the cake! Extremely moist and done perfectly. We will be back.Special Features:
- Terrific find on 7th StreetOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014We had been wanting to try out Bite City for a while, and finally had the chance to this past Sunday (Mother's Day) They accommodated our large group with no problem, and the service and food were excellent. Anxious to come back and try their lunch menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 99 out of 100OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014I give this a 99 out 100 only because they weren't quite ready when they opened at 11 am, but quickly made up for it with excellent service & food. I have already recommended Bite City to friends & will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food, Unfortunate LocationDoctorAculaDined on 5/10/2014The food is smart and contemporary without being gimmicky in any way. The charred octopus is a thing of beauty, with a texture and flavor suggesting good brisket. The cocktails are cleverly themed and are perfectly balanced takes on classics. New enough to be interesting but not completely removed from their origins. The only thing that wasn't incredible was the tuna tataki flatbread. It was fine, but compared to the rest of the food, the idea was stale and the bread itself just... run of the mill. The only real problem is the location. Montgomery Plaza has potential but currently attracts the wannabe Dallas douchy crowd, and a view of the Chick-Fil-A is frankly not ideal for a high caliber dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to celebrateLoneStarLoriDined on 5/10/2014We were in Ft Worth for our daughters graduation from TCU. We all really enjoyed sampling the crafted cocktails and great beer selection. I LOVED the Virgo. (Who would have thought to add dill to gin?) The bartender was very energetic and took the time to explain how he was making them. Our table was ready right on time and they were willing to wait while we sat at the bar for a few minutes. We never felt hurried. Our waitress was seasoned and very attentive. Although they were quite busy, we were never ignored. The food, well it was just a fun and tasty ride. We tried several of the "small bites". My favorite was the lemongreass clams. Fried calamari, very light. Braised shortrib and salmon were wonderful. I would go back in a heartbeat.Special Features: