Bisuteki Tokyo Japanese Steak House - Marriott Hotel Cambridge
777 Memorial Dr
Cambridge, MA 02139Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Bisuteki Tokyo Japanese Steak House - Marriott Hotel Cambridge
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bisutekicambridge.com/
- Phone: 6174978888
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:30am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Bisuteki Tokyo Japanese Steak House - Marriott Hotel Cambridge
Bisuteki Tokyo Japanese Steak House is one of Greater Boston's most famous eateries. This landmark authentic Japanese restaurant features world class international cookery and hand-crafted Sushi demonstrations. Bisuteki Tokyo Japanese Steak House experience is part dining and part entertainment. Our Teppanyaki chefs prepare delightful four course dinners right at your table. Each chef brings his own level of showmanship to the experience as he flips, chops, and serves with flair. Bisuteki Tokyo Japanese Steak House is located at the 1st Floor of Courtyard Marriott Hotel on the Charles River in Cambridgeport.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bisuteki Tokyo Japanese Steak House - Marriott Hotel Cambridge reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (2)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Okay choiceoutwithfriends14Dined on 5/25/2014This was a going away dinner for a friend of mine and I decided on going to a this restauranren because this was her favorite type of food. I didnt know that we were not going to be seated until our whole party was there and we also wasn't served until all seats on out side were filled. That was really wired. While we waited we ordered appetizers and drinks. When our appetizers showed up one of them had a little something extra and we sent it back our appetites weren't the same. Other than that the chef at our table was great he was very entertaining and the ambiance was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waiter and Food was ExcellentEXCELLENTDined on 5/21/2014Our waiter Hunter was absolutely a job to watch, he was funny and entertaining, we felt like we got a dinner and a show, two people for lunch getting filet mignon and shrimp and total bill was like $25, definitely going back there! Food and service were amazing!!!!!Special Features:
- Mother's Day dinnermitzoomieDined on 5/11/2014They were busy...undermanned...didn't accept their standard 'kids eat free on Sundays'. Have gone in the past, service has been a bit better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not a good experiencespanish1985Dined on 5/11/2014We were expecting more from this restaurant since we have eat at another restaurant like this one, but this restaurant its no even close to the other ones
- We arrive at the restaurantHeyitsfrancisDined on 3/16/2014We arrive at the restaurant and the first thing they tell us is that we have "last call" in 2 mins. I'm from ny. And have never hears that term used for food. If they don't want to serve food late than they shouldn't accept reservations. I'm sorry never recommending this place.
- We enjoy the entertainmentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/26/2014We enjoy the entertainment factor of the restaurant as well. Some chefs have more personality than others certainly but overall it is fun. The food is always good.Special Features:
- Non-existant reservation systemMules52Dined on 2/14/2014I made a last minute Valentine's Day reservation here as is was one of the few places with tables available and the wife and I had always been curious to try the place. We showed up to find 10-12 other couples/groups crowded into their small waiting area. When I finally made my way up to the hostess station and gave her my name she asked me to spell it and proceeded to write it at the bottom of the list. When I tried to explain to the hostess that I had made a reservation and expected to be seated soon she pointed back at the list and said that all of the people on the list had reservations and that a table should be ready for us in 30-40 minutes. I don't think this restaurant understands how reservations are supposed to work.
- The reservation was meaninglessOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014They took our reservation but it literally did not mean anything. They put me on a general list with everybody else. To be fair it was maybe just because it was Valentines Day but I was disappointed waiting for over an hour when I had reserved a table. Do not go here if you expect a crowdSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun for groupsKrysDined on 2/9/2014Fun & enjoyable for group outings. Not suitable for children. Food is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice choice to change things upShortcakeScrapsDined on 12/27/2013Bisuteki is a fun dining option if you're looking for somewhere to go that is different and you want to change things up a little bit (I say this more for locals). The service is good, but nothing stellar. The atmosphere and the theatrics of the chef cooking the food is what people usually go there for, and it's a good place for a group outing for that reason. Highly recommend getting the filet mignon and scallops, and skip the entree options with shrimp because they give you some as a complimentary appetizer anyway (unless you really love shrimp!).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of Our Family's TraditionsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/17/2013We visit this restaurant at least annually in November for my son's birthday, but will dine when we're in Cambridge and want hibachi. It is safe, good food with good service. Sushi is good too.Special Features:
- Birthday SuccesscoopDined on 11/14/2013We brought my husband here to celebrate his birthday. We thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience. We've been coming here for years and have never been disappointed. Consistently great food and service.Special Features:
- Went with a large group fromJennaDined on 11/7/2013Went with a large group from work. There were 24 of us crammed around the large table which was great. We could all see each other and talk. I hadn't been to a bisuteki for more than 2 decades. The food came out and well timed intervals, the chefs amused us and the food was as I expected. Do not bother getting lobster prepared via grill. It tastes like chicken. I would suggest this place for larger parties.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 18th Birthday18thBirthdayDined on 10/21/2013An enjoyable place to celebrate your festive occasionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent food when at the hotelOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/10/2013I've been here twice and the first time had some decent sushi, this time I ordered the teriyaki chicken and it was not so great. Friends love going to habichi so I'll have to try that next time, but I would never order a teriaki dish again. One very positive point is drinks are the most reasonably priced in cambridge, so drink up.
- Food quality fairAveragejoe2Dined on 8/16/2013Food was fair but fun experience while they cook in front of youSpecial Features:
- FriendlySimplemanDined on 7/16/2013The service was prompt and courteous. The food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mimosa4momDined on 6/28/2013Enjoyed the food, tea was a bit cold and our drinks request was not passed along to our waitress. Overall okay experience, not sure if I'll go back any time soon!Special Features:
- AwesomeTheBainTrainDined on 6/23/2013Great for a rowdy group looking to have fun. Service was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EntertainingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/18/2013This is a great place if you like to see chefs cooking in front of you. Meal portion is good and you will walk out with happy tummy. Price is decent not too over-pricedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the tripOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/12/2013Been to a lot of Japanese Teppanyaki places, even been here before. Never had my veggies served last, the fried rice first, the entree and then the appetizer. Almost no show at all except for a little fire, and scallops that were cooked longer than my steak. And then with a party of 5 diners (plus 1 child) to include a gratuity is pretty much an insult.Special Features:
- Service was excellent allFairVIPDined on 3/28/2013Service was excellent all around. Chef and server were very friendly and attentive. A great meal. Would definitely recommend.Special Features: