Bisuteki Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar - Four Points Sheraton Boston Logan
407 Squire Road
Revere, MA 02151Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Bisuteki Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar - Four Points Sheraton Boston Logan
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bisutekirestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7812847200
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Hiroshi Nei
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Bisuteki Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar - Four Points Sheraton Boston Logan
We are honored to have this opportunity to show you the centuries-old Hibachi style of Japanese Food Preparation. Our fresh vegetables, meats, fish and chicken retain their natural juices through this ancient method of firebowl cooking which produces the most succulent meals you will ever taste. Hibachi style food preparation is an art, a precision performance unequaled anywhere under the rising sun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bisuteki Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar - Four Points Sheraton Boston Logan reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since April 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (7)kid-friendly (6)good for groups (6)fit for foodies (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for lunch (1)romantic (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Unique StyleEddieandBonnieDined on 8/1/2014The Hibachi was a chef's show. With cooking done right in front of you, there is no guess work as to exactly what you are eating. The flashing of the cooking utensils will certainly get the attention of the kids. One suggestion is that, the steak that we have ordered was somewhat "overcooked". But the scallops were done just right. Thanks.Special Features:
- JulieDined on 7/19/2014I love to watch the cooks do tricks with the utensils and other items, it is a lot of fun to eat here. It is also kid friendly.Special Features:
- Bisuteki is my favorite placeBevipooDined on 6/29/2014Bisuteki is a great place to celebrate special occasions. The food is great and the atmosphere is fun. The chefs cook your meal right in front of you and add some showmanship as they do. Fun time for adults and kids. The ginger dressing on the salad is my favorite, along with the ginger butter that you can ask for on your rice. This place is a little pricey, but well worth every dime. About $27. will get you soup,salad, veggies, filet mignon, and shrimp plus ice cream for desert. Kids are about $10.00 or so. Try it out, I'm sure that you will love it too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservation - what Reservation??foodieDined on 5/11/2014Bisuteki doesn't know meaning or Reservation. We had to wait for more than 50 minutes to get to table, wait another 20 minutes to see the waitress. Not sure what happened but when the chef came to prepare the food he was short one order. After sorting out, they prepared that food inside and gave it to the guy next to us. But, I have to say food was good and our chef was funny, my son and wife enjoyed the food and food preparation. If you plan to go to Bisuteki, my advise is expect enough waiting time and don't depend on your reservation time.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/11/2014We alway enjoy going to Bisuteki! A dinner and a show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 157 reviews are from the Bisuteki Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar - Four Points Sheraton Boston Logan reviews archive.
- Special Occasion WorthyPartybosDined on 3/29/2014I booked a reservation for 7 but had a 8 and 10 year old with me. I was a little apprehensive on the kids menu as they only have two choices. The food was Phenomenal! The kids even ate the vegetables because of the way the chef prepared them. The chef's put on such a great show and the kids and adults could not have been happier. The preparation of the food was incredible, and the presentation appetizing. We all had way too much food and can enjoy our experience again at home.Special Features:
- Reviewbisuteki123Dined on 3/28/2014overall the food was okay but our waitress seemed confused and took to longSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is always impeccable.AlixhDined on 3/25/2014Food is always impeccable. Service & take out food options could be improved.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality has decreasedlovetodineDined on 3/9/2014New ownership. Food is still good, but the cooks act is all scripted now. The décor is so blah, you cant tell you're in a Japanese restaurant.Special Features:
- Amazing foodFoodloverDined on 3/9/2014I've been going to Bisuteki for more than 10 years and the food has been delicious all the time, great service and excellent food preparation show!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious MealOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/3/2014We have been here many times in the past, and always enjoy it! We always order the full meal from the back of the menu, which includes soup, salad, shrimp appetizer, your choice of seafood or meat, mixed veggies, and white rice. We were offered fried rice or noodles instead of white rice, but we're not told that it was an extra charge...we should have known, I guess, considering how many times we have been there. Ice cream is also included for dessert, we had our choice of coconut or ginger, both were delicious. A young couple at our table ordered a cocktail, & were asked for Id's.. When it was time for dessert, the waitstaff surprised her with cake & a happy b'day song, they saw on her I'd that it was her birthday..nice touch!Special Features:
- I had a reservation for 7:00pmOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/1/2014I had a reservation for 7:00pm and did not get seated till 7:40pm. Why bother making reservations, when they allow walk ins to sit as they arrive. Never againSpecial Features:
- Typical hibachi steak house.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/27/2014Typical hibachi steak house. They used to be much better. But, still good enough. My kids love it :)I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReservationJeffreyDined on 2/16/2014We had made a reservation on open table for 6:30 and we were not seated till 7:30 and they told us they were seating the reservations first. They did not have the bean sprouts and we were not told they would not be serving them. Very disappointed with the way we were treated especially not seating on time especially when you have a child with you
- Reservation NightmareNightmareINrevereDined on 2/14/2014The Bitsuteki Revere Japanese Steakhouse does not know how to handle reservations - beware. My sister and her family was visiting from out of state for the weekend. We made two 4-person online reservations for 8:45 Friday night Feb-14-2014 and both were confirmed. They were flying in that night and we wanted to do something special for dinner. We arrived at 8:40 and were told the wait would be one hour even though they had our reservation clearly in their book. After 55 minutes we went to the hostess for an update. She said it would be an ADDITIONAL 45 minutes. We gave up at that point and left to find another restaurant. Terrible experience.Special Features:
- Wait TimeJessicaDined on 2/14/2014I love this restaurant I have been there several times. However, this one time the wait time was way too long. We made reservations for 8:30pm and only got in at 10pm. I understand that it was busy because of Valentines Day but they should not have allowed walk-ins when other people had made reservations long before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun experience!PamelaDined on 2/14/2014Always a good time and excellent food, but don't plan on being seated on time if it is a holiday . Made a reservation for 7:30 on Valentines and didn't sit for 45 minutes. It was fine as we had drinks in the bar and should have remembered as we had the same experience on New Years. Still it was lots of fun and great dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not even seatedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Made reservations didn't even get seated waited a hour and left was disappointed
- Needs sprucing up!iluvjadaDined on 1/1/2014We really enjoy Japanese Steakhouses, but this one really needs to be spruced up. Very little atmosphere and decor. Our chef was excellent and entertaining and our server was attentive, but the place was really bare. There was no music, no atmosphere, and no real decor. The food was fresh and tasted fine. But had it not been New Year's Day with limited options, we would have gone elsewhere after our movie nearby. I don't think we would return unless we were desperate. There are better choices.
- Used to be betterNEmanueleDined on 11/30/2013Haven't been here in a few years, but last time I was there, I had a fun time and ate great food! The hibachi chef was not as vibrant as I had hoped, no fun tricks, little interaction with the guests. The food was decent, not amazing. Just not my best dining experience.Special Features:
- great placejjefferson11Dined on 10/26/2013This is a great resturant to go to for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousGoodStuffDined on 10/26/2013Great food, great atmosphere and reasonably priced. I suggest you get the noodles!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Portions are smallerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/3/2013We have been to Bisutekis many, many times. We have been disappointed in meal sizes since the change of menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantNoJoDined on 8/31/2013The food at Bisuteki is always very good, and the show the chefs put off is very entertaining.Special Features:
- Great Show!alejandraDined on 8/24/2013We love the show while preparing the food in front of us..excellent food and drinks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BisutekiTaylaVIPDined on 8/15/2013My family and I go to Bisuteki quite often. We usually go for birthdays or anniversaries because you can seat so many at a table. We noticed they changed the menu a bit, but in a good way. Everyone was very nice and the chef was entertaining. The special occasion was my birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BisutekiBisuGirlDined on 8/10/2013I have going to Bisuteki for over 40 years and I read lots of bad reviews lately but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised, There were a few minor changes but it is still the best teppanyaki grill anywhere...and I've tried quite a few but I will stick to BisutekiI would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at BisutekiSteakloverDined on 8/10/2013After many years, I went back to Bisuteki with an old friend. It was a fun experience. The chef was very entertaining and had a great sense of humor. Sorry to say to food was not up to par. My steak was supposed to be medium but alas it was overcooked. The rest of the meal was very good. The ice cream and tea were part of the meal but that wasn't conveyed to us by the server. One of the other guests at our table told us that it was included. All in all, I wouldn't say don't go as it is a lot of fun and you do get your "bang for your buck".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a group toLinaDined on 8/5/2013Great place for a group to get together. Food is very good!Special Features:
- Excellent service, one of the bestKerful1Dined on 7/29/2013The waitresses and chef were both friendly and efficient. The food was excellent - perfectly cooked in front of us on the hibachi grill, and just the right amount. I had the Sea of Japan combo (lobster, scallops & shrimp). Others in my family had filet mignon and chicken. Everything was excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The cook was great. He wasjeanDined on 7/20/2013The cook was great. He was fun and made our experience fun with all his tricks. the waitress was ok she seemed impatientSpecial Features:
- not as good....cg2013Dined on 6/30/2013this restaurant use to be very good in every way. since they changed ownership a few months back it has gone down hill. they use to make you feel warm and welcome. now it's uptight and hurry up and order and hurry up and leave. we use to eat here a lot but far less now. i doubt we will be going back anytime soon.
- Enjoyable!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/8/2013We had an enjoyable evening and sat with a very nice family and enjoyed great conversation and good food and were entertained by the cook. We will definitely return. This was our 4th visit to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyYummyDined on 5/12/2013Great place for sushi and the hibachi grill. I always leave there full and satisfied. My kids love it too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- frustrating and annoyingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2013We had a730 reservation but where not seated until 750 along with walk ins,and then the service was 20 minutes for drinks another 30 minutes before we got salad and then the table next to us which was seated 40 minutes after we got salad had a cook start there meal and ours started 5 minutes later,rediculous. I have been eating at your establishment fo over twenty years,not again.
- Great spotOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2013Not a bad spot! Went there for a bday dinner! The chef was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs to be renovatedStellaDined on 5/8/20138 of us went to celebrate daughters 24th bday which we went also on her 16th day. Fun for whole family for entertainment while chef was cooking was great but waitress was very slow and not that friendly. Restaurant needs to be cleaner and updated on décor and atmosphere.
- FUN!RainyLainyDined on 5/4/2013Love this place. It was my daughter's first time, and she loved the hibachi-style cooking. Our chef was very entertaining, as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will find someplace newOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2013Here are the issues we had: The Asian atmosphere is gone, the art is generic, the waitresses no longer wear the kimonos. We got the filet mignon, the quality of the meat is down, no where near as tender. They got rid of the coconut ice cream. No more American Express. You now get 2 checks, 1 for the food and another for beverages from the bar in the lobby. The worst thing, the hostess asked us to take our drinks over across the lobby to the bar as there people waiting.
- the food was ok? the waiterMRDEALDined on 4/19/2013the food was ok? the waiter couldnt answer any of my questions regarding what was in the certain meal i ordered?