2133 S US Hwy 1
Jupiter, FL 33477Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thebistrojupiter.com/
- Phone: 5617445054
- Hours of Operation:
>Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4.45pm - 10:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 4.45pm - 10:30pm.
Lunch is served on special occasions such as Thanksgiving, St Patricks Day, Easter, Mothers Day or for private or corporate functions.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Continental, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Paul Hughes
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Happy Hour, Private Room, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: www.thebistrojupiter.com
- Entertainment: On Occasions
A word from Bistro
Here is the background on the makeup of our Restaurant.The Bistro was born in September of 2002.Owned and operated by Declan & Maria Hoctor, Executive Chef: Paul Hughes, and John & Angela O’Sullivan of Roly’s Bistro of Dublin (Ireland). Our Fare is American with a European flair. Executive Chef, Paul Hughes trained in the Savoy Hotel in London for 9 years as well as Roly’s Bistro in Dublin, two of the most respected hostelries in Europe. Roly’s in Dublin was just voted Restaurant of the year for 2010, also voted Chef of the year. Our team of Chef’s has won numerous competitions, and awards representing restaurant & country for their creative and inventive food. We love what we do! Just remember!Continued
“There are no strangers here, only friends who have not met “Yet””
“Private Dining Rooms” 10-250 Guests
All Functions Catered too, Menus readily available.
“There are no strangers here, only friends who have not met “Yet””
“Private Dining Rooms” 10-250 Guests
All Functions Catered too, Menus readily available.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Bistro - Best Restaurants in Jupiter ›
Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (20)fit for foodies (18)special occasion (15)great for outdoor dining (14)romantic (13)notable wine list (11)good for groups (6)vibrant bar scene (5)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Consistent good foodDriftwoodDined on 9/19/2014Consistent good food with a menu that has something for almost everybody. A separate bar area, nice outside dining and a relaxing dining room lets you choose the environment that you prefer.Special Features:
- A real GempoodlepersonDined on 8/29/2014This is such a lovely restaurant-pretty with an excellent wait staff and truly top top dining. Everyone is a pro and charming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful PlacebikeliotDined on 8/9/2014My girlfriend and I were looking for a local fine dining restaurant so I read the reviews for several places in the area. We decided to try The Bistro and were not disappointed. Our reception was friendly and we were seated right away. The staff was attentive and we had water and hot bread within a minute. The wine list was nice and the sommelier assisted us with our selection. There was so many wonderful choices for appetizers and entrees that it was tough to decide what to order. The onion soup was some of the best I have ever had. My girlfriend ordered the salmon which was excellent. Although our eyes wanted the soufflé for dessert we opted out but noticed that nearly every table was enjoying this delicious dessert. Next time!Special Features:
- Great restaurant!greatfoodgreattimesDined on 8/2/2014Food was excellent, wait staff was attentive, excellent food. Well priced and good size servings with a nice variety of entrees. Would recommend to any one. Also, has outside dining available. Very quiet place, bar is completely separate from dining area so noise was minimal. been here several times and it never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014Beautiful dining experience. The meal was delicious and the presentation was perfect. The soufflé was the best we have had in years and offering that alone will make us go back. Fresh, innovative and beautiful, relaxing dining experience . Thank you, Jessica BrinegarSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My new Favorite RestaurantPGL33VIPDined on 7/25/2014What a GREAT experience!!! Everything was perfect, and perfectly delicious!!!Special Features:
- Best Dover SoleMaryDined on 7/24/2014Best Dover Sole Meunière this side of Paris...friendly service and great foodSpecial Features:
- Great surpriseDakotaBrown1VIPDined on 7/21/2014We just moved to the area and we found the bistro on open table..what a find! I had the prefix with pork shank w blueberry glaze that was amazing. My filet mignon was one of the best I've had. Cooked perfectly it was buttery and delicious. The double baked potato was decent and the corn side dish okay but I could have cared less. The chocolate soufflé was amazing!! My parner had the wild mushroom and spinach ravioli which did not disappoint. The service was attentive and helpful. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BistrodoclevyVIPDined on 7/20/2014The Bistro has been in Jupiter for many years and the quality of the food and service has not changed. food excellent, and the service wonderful.Special Features:
- Lovely DiningArnoldVIPDined on 7/10/2014Great place for fine French cuisine with great service.Special Features:
- Two thumbs up!LovetoeatoutVIPDined on 7/5/2014Had a wonderful meal with terrific service while on vacation. The Beef Wellington was prepared perfectly. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally EnjoyableRichardVDined on 6/28/2014We go to The Bistro four or five times a year. This is the best "go to" restaurant in the area. We try other places but we always seem to go back to the Bistro where we know we will be satisfied with both the food and service. To begin with, it has one of the most pleasant and relaxing dinning rooms around. My martini's were perfect in size, temperature and presentation. All the food choices we made were excellent. The lobster ravioli and the soft shell crab that I ordered were perfectly prepared and presented. My wife's lamb chops arrived rare, just as she had requested and were succulent and properly seasoned. Both the chocolate and Grand Marnier souffle's we chose for dessert were not only beautiful to look at but delicious as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never disappointsbchbumDined on 6/27/2014Great food, wonderful service and lively but not noisy atmosphere...love this neighborhood spot!!Special Features:
- Fabulous food!loveggreatfoodVIPDined on 6/17/2014The food is fabulous .... the decor absolutely lovely .... but our waiter disappeared after serving the entrees, never came back to refill our wine glasses or ask if everything was ok.Special Features:
- Good food and varietyArnoldVIPDined on 6/12/2014One of the better restaurants in Palm B each GardensSpecial Features:
- PhilipVIPDined on 6/12/2014The Dover sole was excellent as was the rack of lamb and the house salad. Also the grand mariner soufflé and the chocolate soufflé were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasure!StevenVIPDined on 6/7/2014My wife and I have been to the Bistro about 3 or 4 times now..anything we've ordered has been stupendous!! This restaurant has it all....great food, a lovely atmosphere and a very professional wait staff.. Can't wait to come back again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time problemKjpgaVIPDined on 5/29/2014I have dined here several times and enjoyed the food. This unfortunately was not my experience. My guest and I ordered the special and sent it back, because the fish tasted "fishy and not the color " we were accustomed to. That being said, Liam graciously took it back and we ordered another dish. I will return to this local gem, as it just may have been one of those bad experiences that the management responded to without hesitation, making the guest the priority.Special Features:
- The following 162 reviews are from the Bistro reviews archive.
- Top Notch All The Way!!!TrinaDined on 5/24/2014This is a superb restaurant in every way! Try it, you won't be disappointed. Grouper in a Bag...to die for!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2 out of 6 dinners badGOLFERVIPDined on 5/18/20142 PERSONS IN THE PARTY HAD LAMB CHOPS BOTH WERE FAT AND TOUGH. CONCERN WAS VOICED AND THE MANAGER DID NOT RESPOND TO THE COMPLAINT. WE WOULD NOT GO TO THE BISTRO AGAIN BECAUSE OF THE UNCONCERN OF THE MANAGER OF THE BAD FOOD. WE WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THE BISTRO TO ANYONE.Special Features:
- A truly great find.HookedDined on 5/14/2014It is difficult to find fault at the Bistro. Everyone and every thing is outstanding. It is on top of our list for excellent food, service and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Undiscovered GemBigHammerDined on 5/11/2014The Bistro is the best kept secret in Santa Monica. The atmosphere it's wonderful. It's our favorite restaurant. In fact my 16 year old son likes to go there with his friends for dinner. My favorites on the menu are the Osso Buco, the double Lamb cops and the most incredible dessert anywhere, their famous bread pudding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classy presentation of the classicsJovianDined on 5/10/2014We always appreciate the Bistro for a classy, comfortable return to the classics. This time, it was Dover sole and a veal chop, followed by a souffle - somewhat retro, but very enjoyable! And we still love the banquette seating.Special Features:
- 2nd visit as great as the firstStevenVIPDined on 5/10/2014My wife and I had the pleasure of returning to The Bistro this past Saturday nite. What made this visit even better than the last was the fact that our 'Season,' mid over! Dining was not full and that made the ambiance at The Bistro even better!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AVOIDING MOTHER'S DAY CROWDpgafoodiesDined on 5/10/2014My husband wanted to take me out someplace special for Mother's Day but we wanted to avoid the crowds on Sunday. We chose The Bistro for Saturday evening dining knowing it would be good. But it was more than just good! Excellent service and delicous food - we received a friendly welcome at the door and immediately felt right at home. We will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/10/2014Always a good experience. My favorite go-to place for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Poor ServiceJoe51Dined on 5/3/2014The food and ambience was very good, but the wait between courses was over 35 minutes. This was probably due to the restaurant hosting a large party at the height of the evening dining hour. We had not experienced this on previous occasions. When we arrived, we were told we were to be seated at a high top table at the bar area because Open Table requested this for us. This was not true and, after insisting, we were seated in the dining room. Who was responsible for this unwelcome start of the evening is a mystery.
- european styleStevenVIPDined on 4/26/2014What a FABULOUS restaurant!!! My wife and I have lived in this area for many years and dined at 'The Bistro,' for the first time this past week... Everything about The Bistro was just great...we'll be going back there again and again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite placelovetoeatVIPDined on 4/26/2014Declan and Liam are great. You are greeted warmly and feel welcomed. Tuna sashimi excellent. Dover sole fresh and prepared perfectly. Rack of lamb and NY cut are prepared perfectly to your request. This is one of the best restaurants around Try it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice spot where you wouldn't expectSolidVIPDined on 4/22/2014The place offers good food and service, and nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- mitchDined on 4/19/2014A very pleasant outdoor setting in a garden. Food and service were excellent. Haven't been there in a couple years, just as good as it was back then.Special Features:
- A must goLouieDelVIPDined on 4/17/2014We also make it a point to have dinner at the "Bistro", when we are in the area for vacation. By seeing the number of local people, we always make the right choice. The food and service has always been top notch. We will be back on our next trip down to Jupiter.Special Features:
- Awful service, mediocre foodFairfieldFoodieDined on 4/13/2014I usually trust opentable to have the best of the best when it comes to top-notch restaurants. This one was not one of them. A bowl of pasta with butter for $12.95?!?! What kind of kids menu is that? 1300% mark-up! $9.95 for a bowl of ice cream? Mind you it was about a pint of ice cream, but come on... When I call ahead to ask if there is a kids menu, be honest and say no! Walking out of there $180 later for two adults, and three kids, ages 6,5, &2... You better have fed us spectacular food with phenomenal service. Our waitress was no where to be found most of the night. Lucky for us, one server noticed her neglect and kept checking on us.(Like when she delivered my daughter grouper bites and no fries, but never checked back with us).Special Features:
- Fantastic food. the Beef WellingtonOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/12/2014Fantastic food. the Beef Wellington was superb. The wonton appetizer was tasty with a little kick and overall the staff could not have been nicer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was our first visit toHookedDined on 4/5/2014This was our first visit to this somewhat out of the way, but exceptional restaurant. We did not know what to expect, and were really pleased with the entire experience. The decor is tasteful and welcoming, the staff friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. The menu was inviting and imaginative, with the food and beverage service both excellent. We will return soon and then often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Great FoodDvh2dineDined on 4/1/2014Service VERY slow when they are busy. But food fantastic, menu great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at The BistrogpacVIPDined on 3/29/2014It was my second reservation in three weeks and we were rewarded with a wonderful booth and were well taken care of by Peggy. our food was good but the Caesar Salad needs some work. A more imaginative presentation anf a dressing with more life to it. It tasted flat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun had by allmac3Dined on 3/29/2014With 6 picky diners, The Bistro had something yummy for all. One vegetarian, another eats only chicken, several wanted seafood and the birthday boy a big steak. The Bistro's menu fit the bill. Great service, delicious food, and fun had by all. Desserts are excellent too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoy "The Bistro"OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/27/2014I have dined at The Bistro many times over the years. I have always enjoyed exceptional meals, and enjoyed the care of very personal staff. The wine list always has something interesting. You can never pass up the chocolate soufflé!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at Bistro in JupiterstretchDined on 3/22/2014A great neighborhood restaurant. Outside dining, with great ambiance. Fish is fresh and very nicely prepared. Great presentation.Special Features: