Bistro Ten Zero One - Marriott Palm Beach
1001 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bistro Ten Zero One - Marriott Palm Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bistro1001.com/
- Phone: 5618331234x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 11:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 6:30am - 11:30am; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Chris Degweck
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: With 18,000 sq ft of meeting space Bistro 1001 is adjacent to the West Palm Beach Marriott. We offer both restaurant style menus and more traditional catered style events. With the only licensed Kosher kitchen north of Hollywood, FL we offer a wide range of Kosher events both on premise and off site as well. We look forward to booking and hosting your event no matter what your preference.
- Private Party Facilities: Bring your party to Bistro 1001 and enjoy dinner in our private dining room. The private dining room sits up to 40 people and is fully equipped for all of your needs. You can choose from our full restaurant menu or cater your choices from one of our special private dining menu options. There is a $300.00 food and beverage minimum for the use of the private dining room. We have a audio visual department that can provide anything you might want from flat screen TV"s to projection screens. We can also provide speciality cakes flowers and gifts unique to South Florida.
- Private Party Contact: Kelly Bevil 5618031901x
A word from Bistro Ten Zero One - Marriott Palm Beach
Using an ingredient-driven approach, Bistro Ten Zero One offers a variety of Modern American dishes designed to suit a wide range of palates. We use only the finest local provisions, which means our menu regularly rotates to highlight what"s fresh and in season. In fact, many of the ingredients we use come from a garden we cultivate right at the restaurant, taking the concept of farm-to-table dining to the extreme. That means you can enjoy the best ingredients South Florida has to offer every day on our ever-changing menu. Pair your selections with one of our house-infused liquors or specialty cocktails. Located adjacent to the West Palm Beach Marriott in downtown West Palm Beach, Bistro Ten Zero One offers a casual atmosphere in its 150-seat dining room – perfect for a relaxed dinner out, celebrating a special occasion or hosting an event in our private dining room. For more information, follow us on twitter (@Bistro1001) or find us on Facebook (Bistro Ten Zero One).Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bistro Ten Zero One - Marriott Palm Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelQuiet
good for groups (2)fit for foodies (2)vibrant bar scene (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Date Night!kenimer5Dined on 7/19/2014My husband and I have three children; a nine year old and seven year old twins. We don't get out much!! We were given a gift certificate to your restaurant a year ago!! Sad, I know! BUT, we finally made it out and really enjoyed ourselves!! The food was amazing! Our waiter was awesome! The night was absolutely perfect!! We have already recommended the restaurant to friends and will definitely come back ourselves!Special Features:
- A Very Pleasant Meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2014My husband & I enjoyed our meal. We shared the charcuterie appetizer & the home- made potato chips w warm blue cheese bacon dip. Both were delicious! I enjoyed my Grouper dinner and his skirt steak arrived medium rare as ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GeorgeM297Dined on 5/24/2014We had a party of 4 we all ordered different meals. The food was good with an Island flair,not great but good meals. The decor needs an upgrade, early hotel style so close to Kravits is disappointing. The service was very good and attentive. I guess the place is more busy during the week with hotel guests. No issues on a Saturday night. I liked the fact that after the meal was over we were allowed to sit and talk,and the waiter stilled payed attention by refilling our water glasses.Special Features:
- The following 140 reviews are from the Bistro Ten Zero One - Marriott Palm Beach reviews archive.
- Won't be back!TheSingleDinerVIPDined on 5/17/2014Red Island Fish Chowder is watery and tasted like catchup, Shrimp and Grits does have many sun dried tomato and OK shrimps, but I had to leave grits alone as it was too thick for me. The grilled asparagus side dish is the best of the three, if the sauce was on the side instead of being drizzled on the top would be a lot better. The $4.00 cup of coffee is OK but expensive. Key Lime Crème Brûlée came liquid and had to be sent back. A real bad dining experience!
- comurfDined on 5/5/2014I was in town for a conference the next day and got reservations at the Marriott. This restaurant is in the Marriott and it is obvious it has not been successful. I got there 30 minutes ahead and went to the bar. There were only 4 people in the restaurant. If you want something easy and you don't want to travel away from the hotel, it's okay. I had appetizers and they were pretty good but with all the great choices within a mile of the restaurant, this would not be one to recommend.
- Really good food/really fair priceLuv2dineDined on 4/28/2014Menu was creative; food was executed and presented well. Wine list was short but diversified. We were more than pleasantly surprised and will return. Next time we will done outside as the interior ambiance is lacking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!ZacharyDined on 4/19/2014The Waiter made the experience! He was very accommodating and knew the menu very well. He took our allergies to specific foods and the vegetarian needs in consideration. I would highly recommend eating here . Food was great and fresh!Special Features:
- Wonderful Surprise!GoodfoodieDined on 3/17/2014When you think of a restaurant located in a hotel, you may not expect much, but Bistro Ten Zero One is a gem of an eatery! The food is great, the service is friendly and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice place where you can sit and talk in a quiet, relaxing atmosphere. It makes a great meeting place, located just off I95 and it would be a great spot before a show at the Kravis. We've been there twice and would go back in a heartbeat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Why are they on your list!zette55Dined on 3/4/2014Totally disappointed with my experience. i have been there before and had a wonderful experience so we thought this would be a great stop before the theatre. We actually ended up eating at the Kravis because we didn't eat what we ordered. My friend ordered the shrimp and grits. absolutely no taste. And dry if you can believe it. She tried, I tried, just could not eat it. I ordered the pork dish and it was like shredded pork in dishwater. My friend ordered sangria. Not sure what she got but it was not sangria and what ever it was it was not drinkable. usually we don't expect the greatest food at a hotel but this was not even hotel quality. Especially a Marriott.
- Not your usual Marriott restaurantmetooVIPDined on 2/26/2014Forget it's at a Marriott, the chef is creative, has his own herb and vegetable garden, prepares intriguing combinations, great small plates and plates for sharing,, as well as large plates if you are so inclined.Special Features:
- Outstanding Food, As Always!RetiredInBoyntonBeachVIPDined on 2/17/2014We love this restaurant. The food is incredibly good, prices ridiculously modest for what you get. This time we had our favorite, Ahi Tuna Guacamole w /Bonito Chips - yum! Plus Shrimp & Grits, new to us, surprisingly rich & complex w/ chorizo bits and sun-dried tomato. Then I had the "small bite" local-caught fish & brussels sprouts side (the latter meaty with thick bacon), & my husband had Jerk Chicken Salad; all 3 also yummy, perfectly prepared (fish was moist & fresh fresh fresh) & perfectly presented. If you're a true foodie, interested in mperfectly prepared creative cuisine, you must try this place -- you'll be hooked! If you're looking for plain plain plain ordinary hotel-restaurant fare, don't bother; you won't find that here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kid's menu?pattyneDined on 2/14/2014The plates were way to small the appetizers that we order was scallops and they only gave us one scallops at least 2 or 3 will b decent. The fish super tiny. Good taste but way to small for that price. No worth it to pay $65 for 1 dish divided in 4 plates and call it a 4 course dinner
- A relaxing mealOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/10/2014Our party of four was greeted with a smile and seated at a quiet table. Our server was pleasant and helpful. We ordered three starters ..a charcuterie plate with cheeses and meats,olives and flatbread with arugula and cheese.An heirloom tomato salad and the beet salad were flavorful. A bowl of chowder was flavorful,but thin. The butternut squash soup was said to be delicious. The special of tilefish over a creamy risotto was well prepared as was a bowl of grits and shrimp. The other mains were skirt steaks and an excellent burger. Substitutions of a vegetable were readily made. We ordered two desserts..a frozen cappuccino and a molten chocolate cake with ice cream. A perfect ending.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would come backjangor07Dined on 1/25/2014We came to Bistro Ten Zero One based on a friend's recommendation. We were four and had four different meals. Three were great, but one, the burger, was definitely overcooked. That night the restaurant was trying out a new wine. Since only one of us was a wine drinker, they offered the other three diners a free dessert. The wine was wonderful and deserved to be added to their wine list and the free desserts worked out very well since one couple was celebrating their 50th Anniversary! My husband and I would most defintely go back and plan to do so very soon! Absolutely better than we expected for a hotel restaurant!Special Features:
- LocationFLCarolDined on 1/24/2014The restaurant would take better advantage of its location near the Kravis if they insured access to the restaurant through the garden on the southeast side.I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUMJakeVIPDined on 1/14/2014Always a great meal. Food is always creative and fresh. Service is perfect.Special Features:
- Good eatsYinghua1Dined on 1/11/2014The whole experience was wonderful. We both enjoyed our meals. Very tasty. The service was friendly and satisfying. Will visit again with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Eclectic Findmykee44Dined on 1/4/2014Very eclectic and varied menu. Unusual food mixtures that work well. Excellent service from our waitress Karlene.Located in a Marriott Hotel, but much better food than you would expect from a hotel.Special Features:
- The Crab CakesLocalVIPDined on 12/30/2013I've been going to Bistro 10-0-1 just for the crab cakes for years. The menu and chefs obviously keep changing. Now they are available as a small plate with just one cake. It was still terrific, but a little flatter than usual. Lots of lump crab though, and very little other filling. Cole slaw was yummy too. Bread was not offered and when we asked, it was delivered a long time later (because it had to be heated up or baked) it was the worst doughy lumpy white roll I had ever tasted. No matter, I shouldn't be eating white bread anyway. Also shared an abundant greek style salad that was fab, and even though watery, and incredibly garlicky, I enjoyed very much the side of kale. Making kale yummy isn't easy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Although tricky to find theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/27/2013Although tricky to find the entrance to the restraurant parking lot, the restaurant itself is very inviting and casual, friendly but also would be great for a date nite or celebration dinner. The food is eclectic, original and excellently prepared. Our wait staff was friendly, engaging and very helpful. Highly recommend this dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 12/23/2013We were surprised how quiet this restaurant was. It is located in a Marriott Hotel so we expected to see many hotel guests there. When we went in there was only one other couple in the restaurant and when we left there were about three other couples. The food was wonderful as was the service. We will definitely be back next time we are in Palm Beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- in two words ….. JUST GOTastePalDined on 12/20/2013IT WAS OUR FIRST TIME HERE and WE WILL RETURN, VERY SOON. A BIG SPACE TO GET LOST IN and a QUIET PLACE TO RELAX and EAT SOME GOOD FOOD.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marvelous food. Not usua lmetooVIPDined on 12/19/2013Marvelous food. Not usua l hotel menu. Original creations by chefSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly goodWellingtonFoodieVIPDined on 12/18/2013You never expect to have food this good and creative at a restaurant in a hotel. This is well worth the trip. The fish was perfectly cooked and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AGAINJakeVIPDined on 12/7/2013Been here many times. The food is always fresh and innovative. Chef Chris and Steven are great. Jon is a great server. One of my favorite places.Special Features:
- Not fit for a MarriottFrustratedFoodieDined on 11/28/2013We had expectations of a nice Thanksgiving dinner with linens, nicely dressed wait staff, a sprawling buffet with a beautiful presentation as in years past at another Marriott.. It looked like a cafeteria. No table clothes, breakfast food was still on the buffet (it was 5pm), and when I made the reservations for 5pm which they took without hesitation they never once told me that dinner service STOPPTED at 5pm! Chafing dishes were empty, pies looked like they were straight out of the freezer section of the local grocery store and I was terrified to eat the "seafood" options available. Go somewhere else for a nice meal.
- WOWJakeVIPDined on 11/28/2013A hidden neighborhood gem. The food is fantastic. All fresh and local. The chef even grows his own veggies. One of the best meals I have had in WPB. Congrats to Chef Chris and his staff. Great service too.Special Features:
- Would not recommendBarbraGDined on 11/9/2013They were short staffed in the front and seemingly in the back because our poor server had half the tables on the floor and our food was extremely slow coming out. We waited 45 minutes for our salads and they didn't even need to be cooked! The entire meal took 2 hours. The food was pretty good once we got it with the exception of the day boat fish which was pretty bland. It I had paid full price for this dinner I'd have been very unhappy. As it is I would not go back or recommend to anyone.
- So disappointed after readingOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/8/2013So disappointed after reading so many positive reviews. My husbands entire meal was overcooked. I found 2 bones in my fish after only 5 bites. I know it's in a hotel but they could have made more of an effort with the decor and ambiance.
- Not to be missedmetooVIPDined on 10/26/2013Forget the Marriott name - this is a hidden gem! The chef is one of the mos creative chefs in town - grows his own veggies, herbs and knows what to do with them. If you are a steak and baked potato eater, don't take up space here - leave the room for people who enjoy food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Both the food and serviceCHAZDined on 10/22/2013Both the food and service were very good and you cannot beat the price. However, the ambience was not very good. We felt like we were in a cafeteria. Probably OK for business lunch or dinner but not a romantic getaway.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome hotel restaurant!AnnBVIPDined on 10/20/2013The food here is amazing! You expect little to nothing from a hotel restaurant, but Bistro Ten Zero One delivers. Great prices for well thought out dishes. Attentive but not overbearing service, and great deals!Special Features:
- Food and Service OutstandingRetiredInBoyntonBeachVIPDined on 10/12/2013The CUISINE here is always outstanding. Service excellent - thank you Jason! Shared plates menu always seems the same (but unique exciting delicious dishes; I especially LOVE the tuna guacamole with boniato chips!); other parts of the menu change but always feature FRESH ingredients creatively & perfectly combined, prepared and presented. Love the opportunity to either have a "large bite" (full main course dish) or two "small bites" (larger than tapas, but allows for more variety in the meal). Chef fully deserves the accolades he's been receiving in PBPost. But where are the customers? Saturday night the place was half empty.The food here is right up there with the very best in Delray Beach, and the prices are ridiculously reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is fresh, natural and healhy!annivzerooneDined on 10/12/2013The decoration and setting of the restaurant is nothing special, your average chain hotel restaurant, a bit an outdated style, but clean. I can't really comment about the ambiance either, because we went for dinner so early that we were the only ones... The service staff was very good, polite and helpful. They even gave us a free dessert when we mentioned it was our wedding anniversary! BUT BEST OF ALL, the food is excellent!! Much better, fresher, more natural and healthier than in most restaurants in this area. Fresh vegetables like beets, kale and fennel that you don't find often. Not your boring frozen broccoli and stuff. The prices seem very reasonable to me, they have also small, more affordable choices, not only large entrees.Special Features:
- Very niceExplorersDined on 10/3/2013My wife and I have been here 3x. It has always been nice. I recommend the skirt steak.Special Features:
- Worst place ever!!!FoodiefantasticDined on 9/28/2013Don't waste your time or money on this awful place. The food has no flavor, presented poorly, very few options and a total rip off!! It rivals hospital food for quality.
- EnjoyableRalphDined on 9/6/2013A nice place to relax with friends in a quite settingSpecial Features:
- Sharing platesJoleneVIPDined on 8/10/2013Most of the plates were great for sharing. Portions are large .
- My sister and I went to theMichelleEVIPDined on 7/10/2013My sister and I went to the Bistro one night while I was staying in the attached Marriott after our original dinner plans fell through. We ordered a bunch of small plates to share, and everything was great! They source a lot of fresh, local, and often organic ingredients for their dishes, and I have been impressed with the quality of everything I have eaten there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All rightOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/10/2013The food was O'K. Not bad but not great either. I had the hog snapper which had a bit of a smell to it...I love hog fish so I was a bit disappointed. My boyfriend had the BBQ pork sandwich and he was not impressed either. There were not many people in the restaurant which made the atmosphere a bit depressed. We had a great waitress (Monique? sorry if I got the name wrong) but there was another waitress walking back and forth and making sure we all knew she did not want to be there working...We will give it another try since we live in the neighborhood and I love the concept of local food. Hopefully, it will be better next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.