Bistro Ten Zero One - Marriott Palm Beach
1001 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bistro Ten Zero One - Marriott Palm Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bistro1001.com/
- Phone: (561) 833-1234
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 11:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 6:30am - 11:30am; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Mark Henry
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: With 18,000 sq ft of meeting space Bistro 1001 is adjacent to the West Palm Beach Marriott. We offer both restaurant style menus and more traditional catered style events. With the only licensed Kosher kitchen north of Hollywood, FL we offer a wide range of Kosher events both on premise and off site as well. We look forward to booking and hosting your event no matter what your preference.
- Private Party Facilities: Bring your party to Bistro 1001 and enjoy dinner in our private dining room. The private dining room sits up to 40 people and is fully equipped for all of your needs. You can choose from our full restaurant menu or cater your choices from one of our special private dining menu options. There is a $300.00 food and beverage minimum for the use of the private dining room. We have a audio visual department that can provide anything you might want from flat screen TV"s to projection screens. We can also provide speciality cakes flowers and gifts unique to South Florida.
- Private Party Contact: Kelly Bevil 5618031901x
A word from Bistro Ten Zero One - Marriott Palm Beach
Using an ingredient-driven approach, Bistro Ten Zero One offers a variety of Modern American dishes designed to suit a wide range of palates. We use only the finest local provisions, which means our menu regularly rotates to highlight what"s fresh and in season. In fact, many of the ingredients we use come from a garden we cultivate right at the restaurant, taking the concept of farm-to-table dining to the extreme. That means you can enjoy the best ingredients South Florida has to offer every day on our ever-changing menu. Pair your selections with one of our house-infused liquors or specialty cocktails. Located adjacent to the West Palm Beach Marriott in downtown West Palm Beach, Bistro Ten Zero One offers a casual atmosphere in its 150-seat dining room – perfect for a relaxed dinner out, celebrating a special occasion or hosting an event in our private dining room. For more information, follow us on twitter (@Bistro1001) or find us on Facebook (Bistro Ten Zero One).Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bistro Ten Zero One - Marriott Palm Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (3)neighborhood gem (2)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- My sister and I went to theMichelleEVIPDined on 7/10/2013My sister and I went to the Bistro one night while I was staying in the attached Marriott after our original dinner plans fell through. We ordered a bunch of small plates to share, and everything was great! They source a lot of fresh, local, and often organic ingredients for their dishes, and I have been impressed with the quality of everything I have eaten there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All rightOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/10/2013The food was O'K. Not bad but not great either. I had the hog snapper which had a bit of a smell to it...I love hog fish so I was a bit disappointed. My boyfriend had the BBQ pork sandwich and he was not impressed either. There were not many people in the restaurant which made the atmosphere a bit depressed. We had a great waitress (Monique? sorry if I got the name wrong) but there was another waitress walking back and forth and making sure we all knew she did not want to be there working...We will give it another try since we live in the neighborhood and I love the concept of local food. Hopefully, it will be better next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always, food & service was greatRetiredInBoyntonBeachVIPDined on 7/5/2013I'm terrible with names, but I recognized our waitress from a previous visit (and she remembered us when my husband made his usual joke about no coffee after dinner "because I'm driving") -- she was great the last time, and even better this time. And the food was, as always, outstanding. We LOVE chefs who create unique and truly memorable dishes, and the chef at Bistro 10-0-1 is truly a gem. We brought two friends who had never been there before, and they were as delighted with the fare as we always are. We tend to bring wines from our own cellar (for a corkage fee, of course), but I am always impressed by the restaurant's extremely intelligent selection of inexpensive great-value wines available by the glass or bottle.Special Features:
- LunchpanterVIPDined on 7/4/2013Ate here for the 1000 points, but was surprised that lunch and service was really good.. Not much in the way of ambience
- Great food, great servicePickyinBocaVIPDined on 6/29/2013Great food, great service - just outstanding restaurant all together!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great lunch !FoodieChrisDined on 6/26/2013Went there for lunch, it was fresh and savory. Portions are good sized and my salade was great. Service was fast and easy going.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like always excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/20/2013Like always excellent food and outstanding service ! Susan and Larry always go above and beyond !I would recommend this to a friend.
- the food is not as goodOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/5/2013When i started to dine at the bistro the food was great, Its going down hill and service is not that great. Everyone is running around nor organizationI would recommend this to a friend.
- Good mealMimsDined on 6/3/2013Bistro Ten Zero One was very good. We were not too hungry so it was perfect because they had small entrees and then regular. We each got a salad that was exceptional with fresh mangos and avocados and a tart vinegarette. My husband got the shrimp and grits which was very rich so glad it was small portion. I got fish over sautéed spinach. It had a sweet glaze over the top.We would definitely try this again. They also had choices of local beers which appealed to my husband.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner not lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/2/2013the lunch is not great. had to send my lunch back 2 times The chef is different from the dinner chef. I will not go for lunch again
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/29/2013I was impressed with the food very fresh. The service was wonderful
- Scallops were excellent, natural,FoodislifeDined on 5/28/2013Scallops were excellent, natural, and cooked o perfection.Special Features:
- Plenty of free parking. Restaurantrap51Dined on 5/24/2013Plenty of free parking. Restaurant separate entrance from hotel. Room lacks ambiance. Could use better lighting and some mood music. Food was fresh and well prepared. Very tasty and very reasonably priced. Our waitress Karlene did an excellent, professional job. A few minor changes could make this a great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choice for dinnerRHEPVIPDined on 5/24/2013Based on other reviews I decided to try this restaurant and I'm glad I did. Everything we tried was delicious. Beet salad was lovely with fresh red and yellow beets. The empanada was tasty. Blackberry lemonade was a bit expensive. But the best was the sea salt chips with blue cheese dip. A return visit is definitely in order.Special Features:
- Good prices for a decent food!Lala1dinesVIPDined on 5/20/2013Good prices for a decent food! (all fresh and big size dishes). Many "specials" offered on different days.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Located nearby the MariottLala1dinesVIPDined on 5/1/2013Located nearby the Mariott Hotel, I am sure, it atracts hotel guests on certain days ( it was very quiet on Wednesday night; Tuesday is recommended because of "special" deals on food and drinks). Prices are very accomodating.I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a findSheliotVIPDined on 4/23/2013What a find - not crowded so it was perfect for conversation since it was quiet, the waitress, Karline, was wonderful. She explained everything, including the special 2 for 40 - what a deal. The chef should be commended - the food was beyond de-lish. This restaurant is as good if not better than many at City Place and parking is a breeze. We have a subscription to Kravis and we will be eating here on a regular basis before theater. We even left our car at the Marriott and took the complimentary shuttle to and from the theater.Special Features:
- Great meal at Bistro Ten ZeroAnnBVIPDined on 4/19/2013Great meal at Bistro Ten Zero One and extremely reasonable prices!Special Features:
- Once Again, Excellent FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/16/2013Second Time to this restaurant, service was much better with this visit. Everything we had was excellent, small plates included fresh fish; showcased with complimentary flavors that did not mask the flavor and texture. The entrees that we enjoyed were the carrot spaghetti, and the baby lobster with minted pea ravioli. The minted pea ravioli was excellent and tasted like spring. Don't forget to enjoy the house made desserts!Special Features:
- Went there for lunch previouslyyumyumDined on 4/7/2013Went there for lunch previously & it was much better than this breakfast experience.
- I objected to the stagingFLCarolVIPDined on 4/6/2013I objected to the staging of serving pieces and racks on the long counter at the back of the lower restaurant. It made it feel somewhat like a college eatery. The food and service, however, were very good. We tried four different selections and all were very good.
- FOR FOODIES: casual GOURMET CUISINERetiredInBoyntonBeachVIPDined on 4/5/2013Fri night & the place was empty! Reviewers complaining here that they can't get plain food. Good grief, folks. This place is special, led by a modern creative chef, w/ outstanding cuisine (not food, but CUISINE) & the great idea of small plates so you can sample lots of the chef's brilliant ideas in a single meal.The problem is the venue -- who expects fine gourmet cuisine in a small convention hotel? Hotel guests don't, & are unhappy when they get it. Outsiders don't, so they don't come in. Yeah, you can't get a hot dog with trimmings here, or pot roast w/ gluey gravy; & yeah, flavors are vivid & exciting & unexpected. I think that's a GOOD THING. The kitchen here is too good to fail. C'mon, foodies, try it & see for yourselves.Special Features:
- food was slow to come outyumyumDined on 4/5/2013food was slow to come out of the kitchen but very goodSpecial Features:
- Very enjoyable dinner preOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/30/2013Very enjoyable dinner pre show for an evening at the Kravis. Food was excellent and the marinated olives and Nan bread were special. Carleyne was a very attentive hostess for the evening.Special Features:
- The food is not great. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 3/29/2013The food is not great. We started with the ceviche and salmon guacamole. The ceviche looked like egg salad and tasted like lime. The guacamole was better but was still very limy. The main courses were good - steak and fish but the sides were so bad we had to send them back. The kale is so soaked in lemon juice that it's inedible and the asparagus was bitter and covered in a parmesan cream that tasted like sour milk. The fried yucca that comes with the steak was so hard I couldn't bite through it. The ambiance leaves a lot to be desired. There are no tablecloths, no candles, nothing to make the room feel warm and inviting. The service was good but the overall experience was not.
- The special on Tueday nightsCHAZDined on 3/26/2013The special on Tueday nights was very good in terms of the food, wine and the price. The wait for food was much to long and I believe the restaurant was understaffed. There was very little ambience to the restaurant but the chef really knows how to cook.
- Imaginative preparation withsylvrtongDined on 3/24/2013Imaginative preparation with outstanding taste, it was indeed a surprise to find a restaurant of this quality and uniqueness in a hotel. With their shuttle service to the Kravis, it is the perfect place to go before a show.Special Features:
- Service has Improved!TomoVIPDined on 3/23/2013After reading several reviews which complained about the service, we were a bit apprehensive about going there, but the very positive comments about the food convinced us it was worth a try. Glad we did!! And guess what?? The service was great! And so was the food! I opted for several of the small bites and found them to be quite good, especially the Heirloom Tomato Salad. The Crab Cake was tasty, although it didn't have a lot of "lump crab meat". I also enjoyed the Shrimp and Grits, even though the grits were a bit pasty. My wife's Chicken was a bit dry, but next time she will try her usual meal of steak. Despite the few shortcomings, yes, there will be a next time. We will go back!Special Features:
- Best-Kept Secret in West Palm!RetiredInBoyntonBeachVIPDined on 3/23/2013Our 3rd time here - & we brought 3 friends. All agreed - this is a terrific find! So how come on a Saturday night there's nobody here? Venue. Who expects foodie-style gourmet dining at a "convention Marriott"? Most of the hotel guests probably want hamburger or steak&potatoes, & if they want "gourmet" they assume they have to go elsewhere. Sad, & a shame. The food is SPECIAL. Tasty, creative, FRESH ingredients, just-right portions, creative, bargains, & did I mention creative? And the staff (& service) is warm, friendly & appropriate. Wine list is "intelligent" - great value, top picks for affordability. Local brew ales are a treat. If you're a foodie, toss out your prejudice against convention hotel restaurants & try this place!Special Features:
- good choice for dining whenCCPGCDined on 3/23/2013good choice for dining when not familiar with local restaurants. food, service, menu, and atmosphere were all in the good category. their palm frittes (french fries) are a don't miss.Special Features:
- Great Food, Fresh, local, deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/19/2013If you can get past the service, the food is excellent!!!! We had reservations and were seated in the bar (the dining room was large and empty). The server tried to rush us in the begining and then neglected us. We had to remind her that we had ordered a bottle of wine. We had the Florida Avocado Salad (Fresh, big,tasty), the goat cheese & beet salad; excellent. We also had the seared AHI Tuna-Udon Salad (excellent). Entrees were the Day Boat special of stripped bass over farro and the Roasted Chicken with sweet potatoes and Kale (large portions) I would go back to try more of the food..it was as good as some of the best restaurants in town..just dont expect great service.Our server was not trained to showcase the food or chef's talentSpecial Features:
- UnderwhelmingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/16/2013The salad was over dressed, and the fish was under seasoned. The main course came on top of the salad, a major boo boo. It has potential, but with sooo many really good places so close it's not worth the effort to go back.
- The food and presentationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013The food and presentation are great. The staff is very welcoming.Special Features:
- The food was better than expectedworldtravelerDined on 3/15/2013The food was better than expected and they have an interesting menu, better than you expect at most hotel restaurants. The service was very good, corteous and prompt, our waiter was friendly but respectful and made some good suggestions.Special Features:
- Decor needs lots of work.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2013Decor needs lots of work. Not attractive or inviting at all. Wait staff was polite but needs training.
- Great creative menu with beautifulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/13/2013Great creative menu with beautiful presentation and even better taste! We had two vegetarians, two devoted carnivores, and two elderly people in our party and everyone was very happy! We will return.
- Good food, friendly waiters,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/12/2013Good food, friendly waiters, not a tremendous amount of choices but enough and varied. I had a hamburger with salad that was good. My friend had the fish and he said it was very good!
- The palm beach Marriott isOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/12/2013The palm beach Marriott is very dated and this restaurant, although trying to get by with a more modern chef, does not live up to reviews in the loca lpapers. The food,while showing some imagination, was over-salted and over-spiced...pesto so full of garlic it crunched. After telling us they were out of the white wine we asked for, we chose another. Instead, she found a bottle of our first choice and brought it to the table warm The room is, in-word, awful...spare, noisy, no style, an empty cafeteria line topped by a stainless steel box hanging out of the ceiling ...just awful. The adjacent bar is, in another word, industrial....all hard surfaces...feels like walking into a McDonald's. Get Bill Marriott down here for a walk thu and fas
- Food was very good but notOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/8/2013Food was very good but not great. Some wine bottles were being offered for half price. We had an appetizer, two entrees, bottle of wine, a beer, and dessert for $75. The server was very friendly.Special Features:
- The best feature, actually,Robina888VIPDined on 3/5/2013The best feature, actually, is the food. The service was excellent. Too bad it's in a hotel, and too bad that the al fresco dining has a commanding view of a parking lot. I might go again, but have to be careful about with whom.