Bistro Six Five Zero - Hilton Hasbrouck and Meadowlands
650 Terrace Ave
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bistro Six Five Zero - Hilton Hasbrouck and Meadowlands
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://hiltonhasbrouckheights.com/dining/bistro-six-five-zero
- Phone: (201) 288-6100
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 6:00am - 10:45am;
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm,
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef Sebastian Matheja
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Host your next event at the Hilton Hasbrouck Heights/Meadowlands hotel, a prime location for meetings, conferences and social gatherings. Our 23,000 sq. ft., flexible meeting space includes our IACC-approved Executive Meeting Center with 12 rooms, the Grand Ballroom accommodating up to 600 Guests, and our Sky Ballroom with expansive views of the Manhattan skyline and room for up to 250 Guests. With ample parking, the Hilton Hasbrouck Heights/Meadowlands offers a variety of venues with personalized service from professional Hilton Team Members.
- Special Events: Close and easy access to all points in the New York Metro area
IACC-approved 23,000 sq. ft. flexible meeting space
5,600 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom for up to 600
4,300 sq. ft. Sky Ballroom with NYC skyline views for up to 250 Guests
A word from Bistro Six Five Zero - Hilton Hasbrouck and Meadowlands
Come dine in BISTRO SIX FIVE ZERO, where you'll find a diverse menu of eclectic American Cuisine in a fresh setting. Located right in the lobby, bring the family or unwind in the BISTRO'S Bar and Lounge and sip your favorite cocktail. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner and check out our daily specials. Please join us for friendly service and a great meal.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bistro Six Five Zero - Hilton Hasbrouck and Meadowlands reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (1)Show More
- MehRoubaix3325VIPDined on 10/4/2014Everything was fine: food, decor, service. We needed to eat something before bed and wanted something fast. In terms of hotel restaurants it wasn't bad. If I stay there again and I'm in a pinch I'll eat there again but for no other reason.
- Hotel restaurant with great foodchrystinpVIPDined on 9/18/2014I don't normally like hotel restaurants, but this one has really great food. French onion soup is great ($10), barbecue pork sandwich is really tasty ($15 with fries). Service is slow, so talk to a manager about speeding things up, if you find yourself with long waits.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 6 reviews are from the Bistro Six Five Zero - Hilton Hasbrouck and Meadowlands reviews archive.
- Tasty, tasty, tasty!LoveGreatFoodVIPDined on 5/11/2014Everything was just de-li-shus! You HAVE to try the pork chops. OMG!!Special Features:
- Second ChanceDaveZVIPDined on 11/6/2013I had blasted this place in the past as the service was horrible on a previous visit. I can tell you the service was much better this go-around and the food was very good. The bartender was very nice and funny as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden surpriseLisaDined on 8/16/2013We have not always had luck with "hotel" eateries. However, Bistro Six Five Zero was a nice surprise. The menu was small, but, varied. The orange glazed wings were hot and savory. The veggie pot pie was seasoned well like a rich stew and very flavorful. I had the pear tart with raspberry sauce and the chocolate martini which made a delicious ending to a very nice meal. We would recommend this place and will be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food but not so good serviceDaveZVIPDined on 8/7/2013Food was very good. The service throughout the whole evening was bizarre as there were plenty of staff but no one seemed interested in waiting on tables. We had drinks at the bar prior to dinner and the two Bartenders seemed more interested in chit chatting with each other then waiting on the few customers they had seated at the bar. Same experience the next morning for breakfast in the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was excellent, butVeganGurlDined on 11/22/2012The food was excellent, but the service was appallingly slow. Within a few minutes of being seated, the table across from us got up and walked out. We sat for ten minutes before our server showed up to take our drink order. During the time we were waiting, the other server poked her head out of the kitchen and looked at us a few times. If this was not Thanksgiving dinner for us, we would have walked out of the restaurant. Again, I would like to reiterate the food was fantastic, but the service is slow. If you are not in a hurry or are not famished when you arrive, this is the place for you.Special Features:
- Poor service outweighs food qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012Table not ready even though we had confirmed we had a party of 12 - not busy when we arrived. Server not immediately available - took very long. Food was good, but cold by the time we were served because they served the entree in three shifts with a gap of 5 minutes between each group served. By this is mean that the server could only bring 3-4 entrees each trip and it seemed as though she was then waiting for the food to be prepared for the next entree to be brought out. They should have informed us they were short on servers or chefts and suggested we make reservations elsewhere. This is really a hotel lobby sports bar atmosphere - not a place for a family Thanksgiving meal.