2960 Skippack Pike
Worcester, PA 19446Neighborhood:
Contemporary French / AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bistrosiggie.com/
- Phone: 6105844600x
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Contemporary French / American, Contemporary French, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Bistro Siggie
Authentic French/American Bistro BYOB - Siggie Wilson throws open the doors of Bistro Siggie with the best of fine dining in the Philly Suburbs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bistro Siggie reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great PlacetechnosophyDined on 5/17/2014Food was great. Very relaxed setting. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food in this new bistroRSdineoutalotDined on 5/16/2014Outstanding food-unique potato soup and lamb chops that were outstanding. Can't wait to return to try other dishes. Friendly service, nice atmosphere. A local gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time even better than firstWinelover2011Dined on 5/3/2014We were a foursome. Food was excellent - salmon, chicken, steak were al wonderful but the standout was the lambchops; my friend ordered and I was jealous. Tried the chicken cheesesteak egg roll appitezers and eveyone really enjoyed those. Salads were again perfectly dressed. We are so very pleased to have the restuarant close by. Highly recommend it to everyone. Siggie is a gracious host and his love of his profession shows.Special Features:
- Very Surprisedcpetrillo1Dined on 4/19/2014Opened a few months ago so we figure we try it out. Food and Service was very good. Not many people dining but was told that they did not have a grand opening yet. We would go again & again & again...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great New SpotOrchid423Dined on 4/18/2014Bistro Siggie's was a wonderful find. The cuisine was excellent and the host was very attentive. We will definitely be back!!!Special Features:
- Bistro SiggieOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/18/2014Food was excellent, service was very personal, and what a great story to bring this very nice BYOB out to our area in Montgomery County. I live near Skippack and we need more quality bistro's and this is a nice fit.Special Features:
- New restaurantMariaVIPDined on 4/12/2014Just tried this new restaurant. Menu is limited. However, what we got was very good. Had chocolate souffle for desert, excellent, and it is a BYOB.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great new restaurant close to homeMarciaDined on 4/12/2014My husband and I really enjoyed this new dinner spot near our home. Siggy was the perfect host, and the food was delicious. I had lamb chops which were tender and tasty. I enquired about the pesto so Siggy added the pesto sauce to my mashed potatoes so I could taste that too - yummy! My husband had chicken, and it, too, was tender and delicious. We can't wait to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- try it, you'll like itlocaldinerDined on 4/12/2014I saw it and thought I'd try it and was glad I did. I took the family there on a Saturday night out. I had the parmesan encrusted tilapia which was simply excellent. The restaurant has a simple, casual elegance for local fare and the owner has local flair, all of which made for an enjoyable evening. It will be fun to watch this newly opened restaurant grow in popularity as word spreads of its delightful menu and suburban locale.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceJoJoDined on 4/11/2014We both had the fresh asparagus soup. It was very tasty. I had the salmon with mashed potatoes and assorted veggies. My husband had the ahi tuna with pacific rim sauce (which he raved about). His tuna was served with coconut rice and assorted veggies. The dinner rolls were fresh out of the oven. We do not normally order desserts, but the selection sounds yummy.Special Features:
- Simply Siggie-nificant!Sawwhetowl2VIPDined on 4/10/2014This was a great find.A little far from our home, but well worth the travel time. Siggie has the ambiance of a French bistro, with simple decor, and awesome food. We had the place to ourselves, unfortunately - word hasn't spread yet. The essence of asparagus soup is wonderful, rich and creamy without cream! The chicken egg rolls were crisp outside, and tender, juicy and flavorful inside. The warm chevre and polenta was out of this world! Delicious and creative, as were all the dishes. The best chicken ever is the calvados, with apples, raisins and a creamy heavenly sauce. My husband enjoyed the lamb chops which were delectably sauced with a rosemary demi glace. The mashed potatoes were wonderful and desserts were awesome!Siggie knows FOODSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A pleasant suprise in SkippackWinelover2011Dined on 3/29/2014What a pleasant surprise. The food here is excellent, when the other restaurants in the Skippack area are mediocre. I do not know where Siggie sources the produce, but it tasted freshly picked. The salmon was wild Alaskan salmon. It was wonderful. Even the veggies were perfectly al dente and flavorful. My date found that mashed potatoes tasted like mashed potatoes instead of tasting like butter. She had the NY strip and it was cooked perfectly. The bread pudding was the perfect end to the meal, along with pressed at the table coffee. The place is elegant but simple. Siggie had pulled two dishes from the menu that night because they were not up to his standards. Clearly he cares about the food he serves. Will return often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed it allMontcoPhillyDinersVIPDined on 3/29/2014We enjoyed it all. Great food, caring service, nice place. Will certainly go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!NyssaDined on 3/22/2014Went to dinner at Bistro Siggie and it was fabulous! The food was incredible and the service outstanding. Siggie made us feel welcome and appreciate of his business. Went out of his way to make us feel comfortable! Will definitely be heading back for dinner. Can't wait for the weather to get nicer to sit outside!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dropped into this recentlyskoienmDined on 3/15/2014Dropped into this recently opened BYOB restaurant on Skippack Pike and was very pleasantly surprised by the redesigned decor of the former Fuzion, as well as the delightful menu put together by Siggie Wilson, the son of one of Philadelphia's memorable athletic and restaurant icons Helen Wilson. Siggie has carried on many of his mothers approaches to providing an excellent dining experience from wonderfully prepared food to excellent friendly service. As the weather warms, this will be a delightful spot to spend a culinary evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.