1610 N. Kingshighway Street, Ste 101
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bistrosaffron.com/
- Phone: 5736511398
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Thai, Asian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The wine room is available for semi-private dining for groups of up to 20. There is no charge to reserve this space. For larger groups the main dining room may be reserved, please contact management for pricing.
- Private Party Contact: Bryan Suntrup 5736511398
A word from Bistro Saffron
Serving fine Asian fare with flavors and inspirations from around the world.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Bistro Saffron - Best Restaurants in Cape Girardeau ›
Bistro Saffron reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (4)great for outdoor dining (4)special occasion (3)great for lunch (3)romantic (2)scenic view (2)neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (1)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Bean SproutsOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/11/2014I ordered pad Thai with shrimp, a whopping three dollars extra for shrimp that came out cold. The rice noodles were largely absent. Instead I had a large plate of bean sprouts which had never been near a wok.
- Marginal FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/6/2014This place used to be really good, but has become marginal at best. The food comes out barely warm, and although our server on this night was attentive, oftentimes service is lacking of late. Bottom line--this place needs more servers, including those whose job it is to deliver the food when it is ready, not when an overworked server gets to it.
- Lovelyefar78Dined on 5/7/2014Saffron has a wide variety of menu items with a great range of prices that can work for any budget. The food is always tasty and the servers pleasant.Special Features:
- The following 7 reviews are from the Bistro Saffron reviews archive.
- Excellent experience. OnlyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014Excellent experience. Only negative thing I can say is that we were seated at the table right next to the entrance of the kitchen. Restaurants similar to this typically comp your appetizer or give you a free dessert. We weren't upset at all, though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not openJeanneDined on 3/3/2014I made a reservation, but the restaurant was not open.Special Features:
- ExcellentBusypersonDined on 2/25/2014The food was well prepared and the prices are reasonable. Huge menu!Special Features:
- Awesome RestaurantBugmanDined on 12/31/2013This restaurant has incredible quality sushi and sashimi. The service is excellent and the remainder of the menu is just as incredible as the sushi selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch and dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/29/2013I was there for lunch and it did not take long for us to receive our food. At dinner, we waited over an hour to get our entre. Surprisingly, the amount of food was no larger than lunch, just more expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Good Experience at SaffronMoTiger1973Dined on 6/15/2013My spouse and I travel to southeastern Missouri a couple of times a year and always make a point of dining at Saffron. Lovely interior space, attentive service, and excellent food with an Asian emphasis. Excellent and diverse menu. Probably not a great place for small children, but for everyone else, a genuine pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodgraduationDined on 5/11/2013Loved this place. The food was great and it was perfect for the occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.